April 26, 2024, 09:40:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Mess with 92 Year Old Opal Phelps from TX - Kicks Thief in the Face  (Read 1648 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: November 17, 2013, 05:46:37 PM »

Don’t Mess with 92 Year Old Women From Texas … Opal Phelps Kicks Would be Home Invader/Robber in the Face

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/11/17/dont-mess-with-92-year-old-women-from-texas-opal-phelps-kicks-would-be-home-invaderrobber-in-the-face/

DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS …

This might just be the feel good story of the week. 92 year old Opal Phelps is the hero of the week. Opal was awakened in her bedroom by a masked thief in her Jasper County, TX home Monday, but was not intimidated. Instead she was defiant. The home invader  then asked for $20, she informed him she didn’t have any money and was unaware of what she did with her purse. The thief then instructed her to put on her shoes.  Because her shoes are hard to get on, that’s when the feisty senior citizen took her other foot and kicked the masked man right in the face. GOOD FOR YOU OPAL!!!

The senior citizen did not give in to the thief’s demands. When he asked for $20, she informed him she didn’t have any money and was unaware of what she did with her purse.

He then instructed her to put on her shoes.

“He had a hold of my leg trying to put them shoes on, and they hard to get on, and I just took my other foot and kicked him right in the face,” Phelps said.

She had a Life Alert monitor on her nightstand and when the intruder grabbed it, she hit the button. The man took off, but he did get away with a gun she had near her bed.

She was defiant to the end.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »

92-year-old Texas woman fights off home invader

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/92-year-old-Texas-woman-fights-off-home-invader-232137831.html

Maybe the money line of Opal's defiance against crime ... Next time she is not going to kick the robber, she is going to shoot him!

She was defiant to the end.

"I'm going to stay here. I told that cop I was getting me another gun,” Phelps said. “He says get it. I'm going to use it next time I think.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.