April 19, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Obama and the Language of Modern Slavery  (Read 1046 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 26, 2013, 07:54:30 PM »

MICHELLE OBAMA IN 2008: BARACK WILL MAKE US 'SACRIFICE' FOR HEALTH CARE

A video has surfaced from the presidential campaign trail in May 2008 that shows Michelle Obama talking about the sacrifices that Americans would have to make in order to achieve her husband's health care goals.
The future First Lady was speaking at a meeting of military families to highlight the cost of war for those back at home. Her remarks have been referred to in several Internet postings but no video has surfaced until now.
Mrs. Obama says:
It's going to cost us something as a society to say, 'We can't tolerate millions of people uninsured. We can't tolerate it.' But in order for all of us to get a little bit more, a whole bunch of us are going to have to give up a little something that we have. And that's not, sort of, what we've been taught…
Alright, so if you have a leader like Barack, who is saying, 'Yes, we know how much this is gonna cost--it's gonna cost us billions, but we can do it,' what are we willing to sacrifice to make that sure we have the resources to do it?…
But that's--that's the mindset that has to change, with what does it mean to live in a society, what does it mean to be an American, and what kind of sacrifice do we all have to make?...
What Barack says: 'We all have the work to do,' you know. It's not just about changing the person in the White House, but it's about changing out mindset, what we're willing to sacrifice, even our own individual selves.

read more and watch video here - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/26/Michelle-Obama-2008-Barack-Will-Make-Us-Sacrifice-for-Health-Care

I think 'sacrifice more' is a code word for 'government needs to steal more from working people'.

Whenever you hear a politician, Democrat or Republican, say "We" I think it means 'government will steal more from working people to payoff politicians, lazy and greedy people, and cronies...'.

just my humble opinion

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 08:03:26 PM »

What is the language of modern slavery?  Did you ever watch "Runaway Slave"? 

http://www.runawayslavemovie.com/  Movie available all over.

The overseer used to promise every slave a little more to eat, or a better house...if everyone worked together.  The salve thought no further ahead that the next meal or night's sleep.

What did the master threaten to take away if 'everyone' didn't work harder?

"But in order for all of us to get a little bit more, a whole bunch of us are going to have to give up a little something that we have."

Give up a little?  Forcing an insurance premium from $50 a month to $500?  Just a little something?  Maybe for the ruling class?  The corrupt?  The folks with hands that never leave the cooking jar, decade after decade?

10 years ago, I think if an insurance company raised a premium from $50 to $500 a month, they would have been investigated, fined big time, and run out of business!!!

It's not about healthcare for all, it's about stealing the labor of others, modern slavery.  Money is how we store our labor for future use.  What future?  The party of big banking believes in "humane inflation"...

What is wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinion.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.