April 24, 2024, 05:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Sisters, Ages 12, 13 & Imprisoned in Family House of Horrors in Tucson, AZ  (Read 3621 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: November 28, 2013, 09:34:19 AM »

Mother & Step Father, Sophia & Fernando Richter, Arrested For Imprisoned Three Girls, Siblings Ages 12, 13 & 17 in Tucson, AZ Home for 2 Years … Charged With Child Abuse (Physical/Mental), Kidnapping & Sexual Abuse – VIDEO

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/11/27/mother-step-father-sophia-fernando-richter-arrested-for-imprisoned-three-girls-siblings-ages-12-13-17-in-tucson-az-home-for-2-years-charged-with-child-abuse-physicalmental-kidnappin/

GEEZ, ANOTHER HOUSE OF HORRORS, THIS TIME IN TUCSON, AZ … SICK, SICK SICK!!!

A Tucson, Arizona mother and step-father are under arrest after police discovered three girls, siblings ages 12, 13 and 17, imprisoned in the family home for what is said to be 2 years. Police said a 34 year old man and a 32 year old woman were booked into the Pima County Jail on suspicion of three counts of kidnapping, three counts of child emotional abuse, three counts of  physical child abuse and the step-father is also be charged with suspicion of sexual abuse of a person under 15 years of age.

In the Police press conference, authorities said that police responded to a 911 call  (Press conference – VIDEO) regarding a domestic fight involving a knife at 4:00 am at a home on the 2800 block on North Estrella Avenue to investigate. Upon arrival they found two juvenile females, ages 12 and 13. They had run to their neighbors house alleging that their stepfather had kicked in their bedroom door in an attempt to assault them with a knife. The girls told officers that they had been held imprisoned in their bedroom separately in the house for two years. The police then went to the family home and found a third girl held captive in the house. All three girls were extremely filthy and malnourished.

What is wrong with people? How could a mother do this to her own children?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 09:37:24 AM »

3 girls held captive in Tucson home: Police investigating case of child abuse, imprisonment

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/tucson/3-girls-held-captive-in-tucson-home-police-investigating-case-of-child-abuse-imprisonment#ixzz2lx3RZBaO

Police said a 34-year-old man and a 32-year-old woman were booked into the Pima County Jail on suspicion of three counts of kidnapping, three counts of child abuse-emotional abuse and three counts of child abuse-physical abuse.

The man also was accused of one count of sexual abuse of a person under age 15, according to police, who didn't immediately know Tuesday night if the couple had attorneys.

Tucson Police Capt. Michael Gillooly said at a news conference that all three girls were malnourished and dirty, and they told officers they hadn't taken a bath in up to six months.

"They were kept in filthy living conditions," said Gillooly, adding that the two youngest girls were kept in a separate bedroom from their 17-year-old sister.

The girls also told authorities that they were fed only once daily and had been imprisoned in their bedrooms for at least the past several months and possibly up to two years.

Police went to a midtown home on reports of a domestic violence incident about 4 a.m. Tuesday, according to Gillooly.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:47:15 AM »

Tucson cops describe hell house where three girls endured relentless noise and only one meal a day

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-couple-allegedly-held-girls-captive-years-court-article-1.1531009#ixzz2lx2kYfA8

The faces of evil

The home in Tucson, Ariz. where three girls were held captive was a house of horrors with 24-hour surveillance, an elaborate alarm system and music blasted round the clock, police said Wednesday.

Stepdad Fernando Richter, 34, and mom Sophia Richter, 32, face multiple charges of kidnapping and child abuse of the girls aged 12, 13 and 17.

The girls even resorted to using their closets as modified bathrooms when the parents failed to let them out, cops said Wednesday afternoon at a press conference.

The deranged parents appeared via video in court Wednesday morning. A judge set their bail at $100,000 and $75,000, respectively.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 10:08:15 AM »

Mother & Step Father, Sophia & Fernando Richter, Arrested For Imprisoned Three Girls, Siblings Ages 12, 13 & 17 in Tucson, AZ Home for 2 Years … Charged With Child Abuse (Physical/Mental), Kidnapping & Sexual Abuse – VIDEO

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/11/27/mother-step-father-sophia-fernando-richter-arrested-for-imprisoned-three-girls-siblings-ages-12-13-17-in-tucson-az-home-for-2-years-charged-with-child-abuse-physicalmental-kidnappin/

GEEZ, ANOTHER HOUSE OF HORRORS, THIS TIME IN TUCSON, AZ … SICK, SICK SICK!!!

A Tucson, Arizona mother and step-father are under arrest after police discovered three girls, siblings ages 12, 13 and 17, imprisoned in the family home for what is said to be 2 years. Police said a 34 year old man and a 32 year old woman were booked into the Pima County Jail on suspicion of three counts of kidnapping, three counts of child emotional abuse, three counts of  physical child abuse and the step-father is also be charged with suspicion of sexual abuse of a person under 15 years of age.

In the Police press conference, authorities said that police responded to a 911 call  (Press conference – VIDEO) regarding a domestic fight involving a knife at 4:00 am at a home on the 2800 block on North Estrella Avenue to investigate. Upon arrival they found two juvenile females, ages 12 and 13. They had run to their neighbors house alleging that their stepfather had kicked in their bedroom door in an attempt to assault them with a knife. The girls told officers that they had been held imprisoned in their bedroom separately in the house for two years. The police then went to the family home and found a third girl held captive in the house. All three girls were extremely filthy and malnourished.

What is wrong with people? How could a mother do this to her own children?

Exactly, Red.

The first report I saw about this lead with the stories of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight, and Jaycee Dugard...  As the report continued I thought this case doesn't even compare to those, as they were stranger abductions.  They are all heinous, but it's a whole different level imo when a biological parent is twisted enough to do this to their own children!  I turned to my husband and said the same thing "What's wrong with people!!!"

I'm glad these girls are safe now, I hope and pray they can recover from this' and are placed in a home where they will be loved and taken care of.  I hope their mother and her boyfriend receive the maximum allowable punishment for their crimes.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 08:22:00 AM »

WTF !!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 11:21:28 AM »

The longer I live the more I believe my Dad was not so extreme after all.  He was a strict disciplinarian, but even at the most extreme, he never took away my books (all other privileges could be suspended for months) and he never kept me from eating with the family, etc.
I, along with everyone else, wish these young children the best, but I can assure you it will effect them for the rest of their lives.  I hope they can turn it into good.

The bail is way to low for these two -- a k-billion would not be enough! 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.