April 18, 2024, 06:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "People who work SCREWED by Obamacare"  (Read 1100 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 02, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »

Professionals, skilled workers, fund Obamacare’s subsidies

The Obamacare network artificially raises healthcare payments for single, middle-income young professionals and skilled workers, according to a detailed analysis by the 2017 Project, a think-tank seeking to create a conservative reform agenda.

The raised payments are used to subsidize cheap health-insurance for older and poorer people, says the group’s analysis.

A 26 year-old unmarried person with an income of just $35,000 would have to pay $1,863 a year for the cheapest insurance policy on President Barack Obama’s website. That person wold get no subsidy from other taxpayers, even though the insurance premiums, co-pays and deductibles are much higher than those offered by pre-Obamacare polices in 2012 and 2013.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/02/professionals-skilled-workers-fund-obamacares-subsidies/#ixzz2mMfuNNve

Does this mean that you're an Obama millionaire if you make just $35,000 a year?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »

First human right?  No one should steal the labor of others.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.