April 18, 2024, 02:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSA Agent Confiscate Sock Monkey “Rooster Monkburn’s” Six Shooter Pistol  (Read 1435 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: December 10, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »

I Feel So Much Safer … TSA Agent Confiscate Sock Monkey “Rooster Monkburn’s” Six Shooter Pistol

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/12/10/i-feel-so-much-safer-tsa-agent-confiscate-sock-monkey-rooster-monkburns-six-shooter-pistol/

This is just unreal, so now they are racially profiling sock monkeys but not terrorists?

GOOD GRIEF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME … I FEEL SO MUCH SAFER … WAR ON TERRORISM SOCK MONKEYS!!!

A TSA agent confiscated “Rooster Monkburn’s” six shooter and threaten to call the police on Phyllis May of Redmond, Washington at the St. Louis, Missouri airport. Just one small, actually very small detail, Rooster Monkburn is a sock monkey and the pistol confiscated might be about 2 inches in size. REALLY, you can’t make this stuff up. So much for common sense these days.  The TSA agent actually said, she was confiscating the tiny toy because “it looks like a gun.” Wow, so does that mean if I pointed my fore finger and thumb like a gun, they would cut my fingers off because they looked like a gun as well?

So instead of racially profiling terrorists, we disarm sock monkeys instead. You know, there is stupid, there is frigging stupid and then there is TSA stupid. When exactly did we lose all semblance of common sense in America?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/12/10/i-feel-so-much-safer-tsa-agent-confiscate-sock-monkey-rooster-monkburns-six-shooter-pistol/
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.