March 28, 2024, 10:03:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "JOBS REPORT IS FRAUD, GREATEST PONZI SCHEME IN HISTORY CONTINUES"- Death Spiral  (Read 940 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 09, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »

I am a small businessman at “ground zero.” I don’t need Obama, the Fed, economists, or the media to tell me how the economy is doing. I live it. And I’m telling you, we’re all being lied to. The economy is not getting better, it’s getting worse.

Back in late 2007 and early 2008, I publicly predicted (numerous times) that we were entering the deepest recession since the 1929 Great Depression. At the exact moment I wrote about this, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke was testifying in front of Congress that the economy was fine, we were not in recession, and there was little threat of a serious economic decline. It turned out he was dead wrong about everything. A small businessman always knows.

In my national bestselling book, ”The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide“ I predicted all of this: the decline of the economy, the death of jobs, the disaster of Obamacare, and the murder of the middle class. It’s all happening in front of our very eyes.

Even worse for taxpayers, of the few full-time jobs created, almost half are government jobs.

Folks, Obama is using your taxpayer money to create government jobs that actually hurt the economy and raise your taxes. Your typical government employee collects more money in retirement than they made while working. Every government job is a gigantic net loss for taxpayers. This is a disaster. This is one of the major factors for how America wound up $17 trillion in debt – with a massive unfunded liability for government employee pensions. We desperately need private sector jobs, not government jobs.

read more here - http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/jobs-report-is-fraud-greatest-ponzi-scheme-in-history-continues/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.