April 19, 2024, 11:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just curious about this one dude  (Read 3874 times)
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« on: June 19, 2005, 02:04:36 PM »

Hi Everyone - This is my first post, so go easy as I may not have all the facts:

Is this the 'Marten' that's been discussed?

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/classifieds/view_print.asp?id=50066311085100009

Cheers from sunny Texas
carpaltee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 06:47:39 PM »

Hi Herkimer.  My first post, too.  

That old coot, whoever he is, is too darned old to be looking for a 26 y/o woman!  Shame on him.   Anyone who responds to an ad like that is looking for trouble, IMO.
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 10:55:56 AM »

Woah. His entire "meetingthaipeople.com" message board seems to be an ode to old men having sex with young (and even underage) girls!

BUT on his biography, he claims to have spent the years 1962 through 2004 in Suriname! Here's a quote:

1962- 2004: Failed really as a conscripted 1-star Officer in the Dutch Army stationed in Suriname

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/about.html

He also claims to have handcuffed a schoolteacher to a boiler for an entire weekend as a youth:

Rumors were flying of encounters in previous, very shortly attended schools. The less serious one, being a successful attempt to curb the freedom of a Dutch language teacher by handcuffing her to a coal boiler in the school's cellar over the weekend.

And his personal ad explicitly offers cash to the under-age-26 woman willing to move in with him:

LOVE ISSUES in Thailand are different from how they are looked at in the western world.

As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me.
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 11:04:49 AM »

His message boards really boost his creepiness factor. He posted an article about an 80 year old man who impregnated a 17/18 year old woman (and then denied that he was the father), and he added the heading: In Thailand you are never too old …the term "cradle-snatcher" is simply unknown …

YUCK! He titled that thread "Hope for older men looking for love"

He has another thread titled: 25% of girls aged 14 claims to have had sex with several partners

Here's another little tidbit:

Children as young as 13 are being advised on oral sex, anal sex, orgasms and being good in bed in a booklet published by the Family Planning Association...

The booklet advises teenagers how they can tell when they are ready to have sex and contains cartoon characters saying: "I like to touch myself" or "I like to dress up as a girl" and "Does my crotch look big in this?" In the section on oral sex, it says: "Many people enjoy it; others aren't interested. Often called a 'blow job' when done to a man and 'going down' when done to a woman."

Another section, on anal sex, says: "Many gay men never have anal sex. You can be straight, gay or bisexual. Some people enjoy it; others aren't interested."

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/mtp/viewtopic.php?t=263
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 11:21:26 AM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Woah. His entire "meetingthaipeople.com" message board seems to be an ode to old men having sex with young (and even underage) girls!

BUT on his biography, he claims to have spent the years 1962 through 2004 in Suriname! Here's a quote:

1962- 2004: Failed really as a conscripted 1-star Officer in the Dutch Army stationed in Suriname

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/about.html

He also claims to have handcuffed a schoolteacher to a boiler for an entire weekend as a youth:

Rumors were flying of encounters in previous, very shortly attended schools. The less serious one, being a successful attempt to curb the freedom of a Dutch language teacher by handcuffing her to a coal boiler in the school's cellar over the weekend.

And his personal ad explicitly offers cash to the under-age-26 woman willing to move in with him:

LOVE ISSUES in Thailand are different from how they are looked at in the western world.

As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me.

The reason I bring this nutso up is that several of the guys/gals revolving around the NH case may have corresponded with him..Regarding what..? Who knows
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 11:26:59 AM »

I find it disconcerting that he claims to have lived in Suriname from 1962 until 2004. He might actually know the Kalpoes (and all those girls from the tickle.com profiles) personally. Since he is so vocal about being a pervert, who knows what kind of interests he might have that he is actually being discreet about...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.