April 27, 2024, 07:05:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177273 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2005, 03:41:16 PM »

Most definately Mike! I can not argue with you there!

BH is right they know what happened, we all know they are guilty in that area. Problem is finding out wtf happened, and what degree they were involved. I truly believe this goes beyong the 3. I believe they are the starting point but not the ending point because Natalee has to be alive.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2005, 03:41:44 PM »

Fox has no access that is not available to other news outlets. It's simply that they're spending more time on it, though I think it's not as disproportinate as the previous poster thinks it is.

I don't think that the extra attention was "bought," by the government. If they are able to "buy" the attention on Fox, they can certainly buy it on CNN, etc. I don't think Natalee's family is so incredibly wealthy that they can buy as much coverage as Fox is giving to this, either.

I said negotiation, not bought not money. Possible please present us in a fair and balanced light to the american people, Etc. (Not saying that is what fox does. Just what the gov't wanted.)

If the PM and others only go on fox that would be access the others wouldn't have.

Even though we don't find their news to be NEW news. For the majority of the population Fox is all over this and breaking new stuff 2 to 3 times a day. For MSM that is a ton.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Take your pick. But under NONE of these scenarios does he come out as a loving father, driven solely by honorable motives. So, we can put that notion to bed for good.

Wouldn't you 'lawyer up' if your son was in jail?  Honestly, I don't think we can try and convict the parents in one fell swoop as you clearly want to do. We really don't know anything.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2005, 03:42:51 PM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Michael22 - this could very well be the case! Interesting theory - I wonder why none of the Fox, MSNBC or CNN news have mentioned anything about any of the other horrific things supposedly going on on Aruba right now??!!

the reason why aruba wasn't talking they didn't want to advertise they're drug problem

the reason the kids aren't talking..they fear for their life
if they get out they'll be killed.??

the reason the fbi/investigators aren't talking they dont' want the people who have Natalee know that they know.....

Also, don't forget: Under Dutch law, none of the officials is allowed to give out much information. A guilty suspect might well walk if they talk about the evidence against him.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »

I posted this two hours agao:

Here's some cold, hard logic about Paulus Van der Sloot.

We know that he has helped his son "lawyer-up." Thus, we know that he isn't telling his son to come clean with what he knows about the disappearance of NH.

That leads to three possibilities:

1. He knows that NH is dead, and he is just trying to help his son beat the rap.

2. He knows his son is innocent. (Not credible. Because then there would be no reason to stonewall, or to give false stories and then to change them.)

3. He believes that NH is still alive, but he doesn't care if she is ever found.

But now I am adding alternative #4.

4. He was involved in a cover-up, or in the disposal of evidence, and so he is not just protecting his son's skin, but his own as well.

Take your pick. But under NONE of these scenarios does he come out as a loving father, driven solely by honorable motives. So, we can put that notion to bed for good.

AGAIN, Professor, you don't know these things are FACT.  I would agree the intense focus on Joran, his family, etc. TENDS to make us ASSUME he is in this big time.

BUT, you really don't know any of this stuff is true!  Even if I knew my kid was guilty I would sure as hell make sure he had a lawyer!  I would want to make damn sure he had a fair trial, etc.  Especially on an island where the pressure to solve this crime is huge.  And, given the security guard examples I'd be very worried about a fair prosecution!

Making sure your kid has a lawyer is not a sign of guilt.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2005, 03:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "Faith"
Why do you think the "Diario Editor's" story was immediately cut off and not mentioned again?

Because the authorities don't want the kidnappers to know they are on to them. That's the reason for this whole news black out. Shocked
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2005, 03:43:44 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another K in Texas wrote:
I keep wishing we knew more for sure about the brothers.

Are they tied at all to the man of the same name who owns Suriname Airlines. It could be a uncle or something if not a parent.

I ask because the internet shows a connection to Air Holland and that has a major connection to international drug smuggling. We think of getting her off the island in a boat, but would not an airliner do as well?

Plus I find it strange that with all the focus on Nats two sets of parents and the VDS parents, the parents of these two stay a mystery.

No NO NO..i found out today that the Kalpoe brothers the motehr has a "take away" at her home with surinamse food and she delivers typical surinam food for the hospital cafeteria also..they live w/. their step father and he works their also (that wasnt confirmed) and the older brother works at the Cyber cafe at seaport and goes to night school ant the younger Kalpoe goes to school

Suriname Airlines????  Are you speculating here or do you know of this connection? And, I don't see it as easy to take a kidnapped girl out of cntry on "airliner"!
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2005, 03:43:55 PM »

I believe the brothers dropped Natalie and Joran off near the Marriot.  Something happened there and Joran called the 26 year old for help.  They took Natalie to Joran's apartment.  Dad helped to dispose of Natalee and sent Joran off while he did it so that Joran would have no info if questioned.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2005, 03:44:02 PM »

Professor, I am leaning more towards your 4th options there as far as the father.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2005, 03:44:08 PM »

Quote from: "hope"
Hey- any word from Arubagirl-  I'll bet she discoverd some more info last night

Arubagirl said she was going to volunteer at the Donkey place today and had to get up early.  Maybe she'll log on later today.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2005, 03:44:16 PM »

Absolutely - the first thing anyone - most especially a 17 year old should do is Lawyer UP!!! No one should ever talk to the police without a lawyer - this would be the dumbest most stupid thing anyone could ever do.  Also the fact that there is no plea bargaining in Aruba could certainly be causing a huge problem
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2005, 03:44:39 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

I said negotiation, not bought not money. Possible please present us in a fair and balanced light to the american people, Etc. (Not saying that is what fox does. Just what the gov't wanted.)

If that's the case, boy was the govt of Aruba hoodwinked. Fox's coverage has been predominantly negative toward the island, particularly O'Reilly and Geriatric-aldo.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2005, 03:44:41 PM »

I also think many people do not realize the close association the media networks have with government and governmental agencies. Media is a powerful force, and those who govern have known this for a very long time.

And this is splittered gov't at best. Arubian and Dutch.

Fox only seems to have REAL access to the Arubian piece.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2005, 03:45:36 PM »

i saw this on riehl world view

Posted on "The Troubling Puzzle" blog:

I'm in Mountain Brook and from the people who have recently returned from Aruba is that Van der Sloot's dad was seen at a McDonald's at 3 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared.

I don't think this has been reported in the mainstream media so hopefully this will help those of of you who are following this closely. This is my first post here and I'm posting something I think all of you might find significant.

Natalee goes missing at about 1 to 1:30 a.m. and the Van der Sloot's dad is seen at a McDonalds at 3a.m. I assume the dad has a job and would have to be at work the next day. There to me it is very suspicious.......

Posted by: samthebam | June 19, 2005 03:35 PM

interesting might explain why dad is being questioned
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2005, 03:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "hope"
Hey- any word from Arubagirl-  I'll bet she discoverd some more info last night

Arubagirl said she was going to volunteer at the Donkey place today and had to get up early.  Maybe she'll log on later today.

Thanks- look forward to hearing what she has heard-
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2005, 03:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::woondering if we all posted our pics on here, how many would be deemed "shady looking":::

(just kidding Cali!!!)

You talkin  bout me??
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2005, 03:46:14 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Nancy I haven't heard anything about their parents. Been asking those questions about them for weeks. I do know it to be "different" being they are from Suriname, for parents to have their kids working. Generally the culture I have seen the parents have their children focus on education and make sure they continue it and get a career.

I don't know but I just think the brothers have their hands just as dirty if not more than Joran.

Dad owns a rental car business.
That has been dismissed as not the same person (who owns dealership)!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2005, 03:46:46 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Absolutely - the first thing anyone - most especially a 17 year old should do is Lawyer UP!!! No one should ever talk to the police without a lawyer - this would be the dumbest most stupid thing anyone could ever do.  Also the fact that there is no plea bargaining in Aruba could certainly be causing a huge problem

But "lawyer up" is a little different in Aruba.  That lawyer can't help you during interrogation because he's not allowed to be in there.  All he could possibly do is to tell his client not to talk.  But sometimes that could be very difficult for a young man being interrogated for hours on end.  Much easier for the father, I'm sure, with experience in the system.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2005, 03:46:50 PM »

Even though we don't find their news to be NEW news. For the majority of the population Fox is all over this and breaking new stuff 2 to 3 times a day. For MSM that is a ton.

Agreed--the amount of coverage FOX is giving this is, for MSM, a ton!  That's what makes me wonder about it.  The people who run these networks have a bottom line and they seldom miss coming out in the black.  They cover stories like this for a reason--to make a profit.  That's why they are so competetive and always together at really big stories.  I am not insinuating that someone bought air time with dollars.  I'm talking about negotiations -- one hand washes the other.  Do us this favor now, and we'll owe you one.  I'm wondering why such a big favor of all this airtime was given in this case.  Someone important is involved, no doubt.  We may never know who.

BRING NATALEE HOME
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2005, 03:46:57 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

Wouldn't you 'lawyer up' if your son was in jail?  Honestly, I don't think we can try and convict the parents in one fell swoop as you clearly want to do. We really don't know anything.

Amen Chloe! I would do it for my child! Parents natural instinct is to protect their children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.