April 19, 2024, 10:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177142 times)
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2005, 03:03:01 PM »

'understated and private' usually doesn't get a pass from FOX and CNN
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2005, 03:03:43 PM »

I think they said mom sold suriname food to a hospital and that thees is a step dad.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2005, 03:04:32 PM »

You're taking quite a few leaps there.  Shady friends?  Which shady friends?  More to gain?  Sexually? Financially?  In crowd?  Rich friends?  Joran's not rich...but middle class. How do we know the brothers are poor?
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2005, 03:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Focusing way to much on the van der sloots. The brothers, have more motive and more to gain in this situation.

Think of it this way, Joran doesn't have to work to get what he has but the brothers do. In a late night, early morning FOX interview it was finally said that Deepak had been working extra hours etc to save up to go to college in Florida. Seems these brothers, either don't come from money or somehow don't have a lot of help from their faimly which is interesting and leads me back to why is his family NOT there now?

Side note.. Deepak's "female friend" was on FOX last night, he would NOT say he was innocent. I found that VERY interesting.

Is there a transcript of that interview?  I missed it.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2005, 03:06:22 PM »

Nancy I haven't heard anything about their parents. Been asking those questions about them for weeks. I do know it to be "different" being they are from Suriname, for parents to have their kids working. Generally the culture I have seen the parents have their children focus on education and make sure they continue it and get a career.

I don't know but I just think the brothers have their hands just as dirty if not more than Joran.
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2005, 03:06:23 PM »

Fox is reporting that VDS  parents just left the police station.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2005, 03:06:27 PM »

Parents left police station out the back door.  Were in there a couple of hours.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2005, 03:07:14 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Focusing way to much on the van der sloots. The brothers, have more motive and more to gain in this situation.

Think of it this way, Joran doesn't have to work to get what he has but the brothers do. In a late night, early morning FOX interview it was finally said that Deepak had been working extra hours etc to save up to go to college in Florida. Seems these brothers, either don't come from money or somehow don't have a lot of help from their faimly which is interesting and leads me back to why is his family NOT there now?

Side note.. Deepak's "female friend" was on FOX last night, he would NOT say he was innocent. I found that VERY interesting.

Is there a transcript of that interview?  I missed it.
Annie, not sure let me look. It was on about 1am Pacific time. TTownMike and I were watching it.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2005, 03:08:09 PM »

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another K in Texas wrote:
I keep wishing we knew more for sure about the brothers.

Are they tied at all to the man of the same name who owns Suriname Airlines. It could be a uncle or something if not a parent.

I ask because the internet shows a connection to Air Holland and that has a major connection to international drug smuggling. We think of getting her off the island in a boat, but would not an airliner do as well?

Plus I find it strange that with all the focus on Nats two sets of parents and the VDS parents, the parents of these two stay a mystery.

No NO NO..i found out today that the Kalpoe brothers the motehr has a "take away" at her home with surinamse food and she delivers typical surinam food for the hospital cafeteria also..they live w/. their step father and he works their also (that wasnt confirmed) and the older brother works at the Cyber cafe at seaport and goes to night school ant the younger Kalpoe goes to school
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2005, 03:08:15 PM »

Hey everyone, been a little busy to day.

Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there.

Just a reminder, not sure if it was posted, Dash did an interview with us, part 1, can be seen here, ... http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1160
Interview With Our Own “DASH” on Aruba trip and Natalee Holloway, Part I

TTownMike, I think thats why she wasn't on much yesterday ... doing some homework.

Will be on off and on.
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2005, 03:09:12 PM »

Here is a thought...  Croes was questioned one evening then...next morning house raided and arrested.  He originally went the to police station volutarily the night before his arrest.

Perhaps he told the police that he knew some stuff...but that he needed the police to arrest him to ensure his safety.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2005, 03:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey everyone, been a little busy to day.

Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there.

Just a reminder, not sure if it was posted, Dash did an interview with us, part 1, can be seen here, ... http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1160
Interview With Our Own “DASH” on Aruba trip and Natalee Holloway, Part I

TTownMike, I think thats why she wasn't on much yesterday ... doing some homework.

Will be on off and on.

Happy Father's Day, Red.  It was posted. Read the interview. Nice to have it out front for the folks who are new to the site.  Laughing
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2005, 03:10:23 PM »

Nancy I haven't heard anything about their parents. Been asking those questions about them for weeks. I do know it to be "different" being they are from Suriname, for parents to have their kids working. Generally the culture I have seen the parents have their children focus on education and make sure they continue it and get a career.

I don't know but I just think the brothers have their hands just as dirty if not more than Joran.

Dad owns a rental car business.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2005, 03:10:45 PM »

so is anything known about the partially headless guy, and the missing guy?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2005, 03:10:53 PM »

You know, I've wondered too if all 4 men are being held as suspects or if some of them aren't actually being protected.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2005, 03:11:25 PM »

Quote from: "Woody"
Here is a thought...  Croes was questioned one evening then...next morning house raided and arrested.  He originally went the to police station volutarily the night before his arrest.

Perhaps he told the police that he knew some stuff...but that he needed the police to arrest him to ensure his safety.

Or obstruction of justice.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2005, 03:11:29 PM »

Red, Happy Fathers Day to you and Tom!  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2005, 03:12:02 PM »

Cancunmole,

You're right. I was looking at hotels farther down the strip. But also wouldn't it depend on what road you took back to the hotels, the one along the beach or the one more inland which passes near Noord? Do you have a choice of the two roads from CnC?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2005, 03:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "Woody"

I'm not sure it's been established that he went to the police station of his own volition. It has been reported both ways -- one way makes it sound like he suddenly decided he might have info and went to the police station, the other makes it sound like they showed up and asked him to come with them to answer some questions . . . which he did, voluntarily.
Oops -- left off the rest of this thought.
So maybe he told them things that they knew to be false, which would be why they arrested him the next morning.
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2005, 03:13:46 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I think his mom sells food--sounds like a catering business run from home--that is what someone said way earlier.

She teaches at the International School where Joran went.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.