April 27, 2024, 11:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177308 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »

Did anyone hear or see this video of Emily Jones, who vacationed in Aruba two weeks before Natalee, saying some really creepy things about Johns the security guard. Hmmm interesting I missed it!

http://www.nbc13.com/missinginaruba/index.html
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »

Arends / Arendsz is also a very popular last name and the 'z' at the end does not mean that it's a completely different family. As you can see below, one of my hobbies is genealogy and how I have cursed that 'z'. I suppose that it IS possible that there be two guys going by that name, but what are the odds?

And racing for the same team? Wow. The coincidences are mindblowing.

Again, I don't know the guy(s), don't know anything about them, so can't help you there.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2005, 05:12:56 PM »

He graduated in 2003 from the basic vocational training course, technical sector.  He lived in Middleberg so he is fresh of the boat if it the same guy.  May be a little young to match though.  

Geslaagd: VMBO 2002-2003 Gefeliciteerd!

VMBO Basisberoepsgerichte leerweg, Sector Techniek
Sebastian Beekman, Middelburg; Nathan den Besten, Middelburg; Walter Brakman, Middelburg; Emile Broekema, Middelburg; Martijn de Bruijne, Middelburg; Peter de Bruijne, Vlissingen; Jesse van Dam, Oostkapelle; Rouchdi El Kharbouchi, Oost-Souburg; Anakim Foe, Middelburg; Eddy Groen, Terneuzen; Edwin Hoogendoorn, Vlissingen; Annelies van den Hummel, Koudekerke; Dimitri Jakobsen, Middelburg;

Satish Kalpoe, Middelburg;

Luken Kenter, Vlissingen; Ricardo Kievit, Middelburg; Joël Klap,Vlissingen; Daniël Koenen, Middelburg; Manuel Kramer, Middelburg; Scotty Latumeten, Middelburg; Mark van der Lee, Arnemuiden; Daniël Loriaux, Oost-Souburg; Pascal van Maanen, Middelburg; Jeffrie Matthijs, Middelburg; Davie McNelly, Middelburg; Madelëne de Nood, Oost-Souburg; Harry van Outheusden, Middelburg; Lennart Padmos, Haamstede; Ruud Riemens, Westkapelle; Wouter de Roo, Kloetinge; Mike dos Santos Galhetas, Vlissingen; Tim Schrier, Koudekerke; Rafaël Verbrugge, Vlissingen; Frans Westerink, Middelburg; Veysi Yurdem, Middelburg; Niels van Kortenhof, Oost-Souburg; Pascal Meerman, Arnemuiden.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2005, 05:13:27 PM »

wantsanswers:  exactly how does one "look for her" in the shark feeding area?

The water are really rough ( see pix on Dan's site and text as well).  You'd have to kill all of the sharks, empty their stomachs and do DNA testing....
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2005, 05:13:46 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
the drive by shooting at the hotel, that one has already been solved, and the hotel, well, I don't think it will earn four stars anytime soon. It ocurred in the *really* seedy part of the capital.

So in Aruba where there is very little crime and no homicides, a drive by shooting at a hotel wouldn't make another owner/manager a tad fearful for his life? There is always the beheading to worry about as well.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2005, 05:13:49 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "mehill10"
arubagirl if they are going to release Satish can we make the guess that he has talked and told everything that happen

We can also make the guess that for whatever reason, his story checks out - for him anyway.  He may not know any more than just what he said, and independent confirmation confirms where and what he was doing.

For argument's sake, there's been rumors that one or the other of the trio was online after coming home.  That can be validated thru the ISP they use, and if you used anything like IM from your home computer, your IP address and account will reflect it.

I don't remember, will try to find in previous posts, but I think it was on the radio that there was confirmation that Satish was at home online that morning around 2am, proof that could have been obtained from ISP's but there was no mention of that for Deepak.  Maybe the younger brother was taken home and Deepak and Joran still dealing with Nat.  I don't know, but I found that interesting that they had been able to confirm that story for Satish but not Deepak.

I am almost certain (even though middle age is setting in) that the report was that both boys went home and got online. AND, I think we're using the word "confirmed" rather loosly lately.  I don't think we have any of Depak's story confirmed.  The report came from the security guard's lawyer...did it also come from the boy's lawyer...Don't think so.

It's their story...maybe true....maybe not...but, it has NEVER been confirmed to the public.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2005, 05:15:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I don't believe the feeders dive in.
Very Happy

Rim shot!

Nawww, maybe a bank shot.  I know divers who feed sharks or like to be in the water when sharks are feeding (sounds nuts I know, but no different than, say, going to see Grizzlies in Alaska without being on a tour.)  Based on what I know from diving in the Caribbean, I'd say it'd be the currents that you have to worry about.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2005, 05:15:25 PM »

Oranjestad means Orange City. That's because the family name of the Royal Family is Oranje (=Orange). So if you see a soccer match with Holland involved, they will be wearing Orange as their color.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2005, 05:16:11 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Did anyone hear or see this video of Emily Jones, who vacationed in Aruba two weeks before Natalee, saying some really creepy things about Johns the security guard. Hmmm interesting I missed it!

I don't believe a word of it......she got her 15 mins.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2005, 05:16:11 PM »

I can ASSURE you that no one ever swims there. I mean, have you seen those rocks?

RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2005, 05:16:46 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
I can ASSURE you that no one ever swims there. I mean, have you seen those rocks?

Actually, yes I have.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:16 PM »

Has there been anything on the radio today that was interesting?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:27 PM »

RB, would you swim there, then? Smile

I sure as hell would not.

Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:27 PM »

yes, I did, and I thought that whichever station had her on (forget which one) was really reaching.  In any resort area, men, local and fellow tourists do talk to and flirt with and say lame things to women. In fact, this happens even in non-resort areas.

My impression was that the only person who would be really upset by this would be Mickey's significant other, and I am sure if she saw the report she will have talked it over with him.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:28 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"

I don't believe a word of it......she got her 15 mins.

I do they had that rep already sounds very true to me since the minute their photos were on TV she came forward.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:44 PM »

Wasn't it mentioned that the current is so strong that anything dropped in that water ends up in Panama?

Looking for the truth.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:53 PM »

CaliGirl:

Do you know if there's a text version of this interview?  I'd like to read it because I swore I read a story like this!!!  I started to think I was dreaming!  Does it say he got aggressive with her? That's what I recall I read.
I can't listen to audio very well on a dial-up.  But, would love a recap of this story or a transcript.
Thanks!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2005, 05:17:59 PM »

Arubagirl,

Once the prosecutor has everything he/she needs and case is resolved, how long would it normally take a case to come trial in Aruba?
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2005, 05:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Arubagirl,

Once the prosecutor has everything he/she needs and case is resolved, how long would it normally take a case to come trial in Aruba?

if it ever comes to trial  no body no crime
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2005, 05:20:02 PM »

writenow, not long. 2-3 months. And they will stay in jail during that time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.