April 27, 2024, 03:42:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177291 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2005, 05:20:46 PM »

Mehill is right, in that respect.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2005, 05:20:51 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
RB, would you swim there, then? Smile

I sure as hell would not.

What you do is anchor far enough away you dive (underwater) which is far different than just swimming from shore. Currents under the surface can be vastly different (or even non existent) the further down you dive.  Sport diving, for example, has a safety limit of 140 ft. I will tell you that in my 3 years in the Caribbean, I heard that end of the island mentioned more than once.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2005, 05:20:54 PM »

Does it say he got aggressive with her?

No. In fact, she herself described him as friendly. All he did was a couple of really lame pickup lines on a couple of mornings when she went out to jog and he was passing by.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 19, 2005, 05:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "writenow"
Arubagirl,

Once the prosecutor has everything he/she needs and case is resolved, how long would it normally take a case to come trial in Aruba?

if it ever comes to trial  no body no crime

You guys need to change some laws there then.....

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 19, 2005, 05:21:36 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Did anyone hear or see this video of Emily Jones, who vacationed in Aruba two weeks before Natalee, saying some really creepy things about Johns the security guard. Hmmm interesting I missed it!

http://www.nbc13.com/missinginaruba/index.html

CaliGirl:

Do you know if there's a text version of this interview?  I'd like to read it because I swore I read a story like this!!!  I started to think I was dreaming!  Does it say he got aggressive with her? That's what I recall I read.
I can't listen to audio very well on a dial-up.  But, would love a recap of this story or a transcript.
Thanks!

Nancy, no text. I barely found this ONLY news13 in Georgia seemed to pick it up. I found that odd too! He almost stalked her, and I know that guard was known to have had reports of him doing that.

I don't think it was 15 minutes of fame, I think it was more of what she was saying.. OMG I recognize this guy because he bothered me..more of a shock. or relief that she got away from him that day.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 19, 2005, 05:21:39 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
This fox coverage mirrors their coverage of Wilbanks and Hacking.

Well stated, Absolut.  I was trying to phrase this 'objectively', with no leaning to any one MSM outlet over another.  You found the right words.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2005, 05:21:44 PM »

I am almost certain (even though middle age is setting in) that the report was that both boys went home and got online. AND, I think we're using the word "confirmed" rather loosly lately. I don't think we have any of Depak's story confirmed. The report came from the security guard's lawyer...did it also come from the boy's lawyer...Don't think so.

It's their story...maybe true....maybe not...but, it has NEVER been confirmed to the public.

Nancy, it was from a translation from one of the radio broadcasts from just yesterday or day before.  I am looking for it now.  Their "sources" telling them that it had been confirmed that the younger brother had logged on and was on the internet around 2 or 2:30am but nothing for Deepak.  It was one of those "Sources tell us that it has been found that Satish was on computer and online around 2am on the morning in question".  I am looking for it now but it will take forever.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 19, 2005, 05:22:01 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
I wonder if it was arranged to let Joran finish school before he was arrested.  

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Getagrip"

Someone had asked earlier about whether Joran had exams later that Monday that Natalee disappeared.
There are the dates at the end of this.
Final exams were June 3-8. Last day of school was June 9 (when Joran was arrested). Graduation June 10.
I wonder how he did on those finals!  I'd struggle to concentrate all things considered!
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 19, 2005, 05:22:13 PM »

Doubt it, littletxlady.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2005, 05:22:42 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Does it say he got aggressive with her?

No. In fact, she herself described him as friendly. All he did was a couple of really lame pickup lines on a couple of mornings when she went out to jog and he was passing by.

I thought the story was about Joran and another girl tourist.  I didn't realize it was the security guard.  Guess I dreamt the story about Joran and another girl.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: June 19, 2005, 05:22:59 PM »

TTownMike, he did graduate. Don't know how important those finals were in order for him to graduate.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2005, 05:23:03 PM »

RB, would you swim there, then? Smile

I sure as hell would not.

NFW unless you are f'n out of your fom! Rolling Eyes

peace to all
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 19, 2005, 05:23:22 PM »

Doubt it, littletxlady.

Me too....lol

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 19, 2005, 05:23:56 PM »

I thought the story was about Joran and another girl tourist.  I didn't realize it was the security guard.  Guess I dreamt the story about Joran and another girl.[/quote]

I remember a story like that too....that there were rumors about Joran and other tourists...can't remember where though.

Looking for the truth.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 19, 2005, 05:24:32 PM »

I heard the people on Fox talking about  no body no crime  that was the was it was in the USA for about 225 years  they said that  they have charge people in holland  with out a body  it happened about 10 years ago   they are not for sure if it can be done in aruba
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2005, 05:24:34 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
I am almost certain (even though middle age is setting in) that the report was that both boys went home and got online. AND, I think we're using the word "confirmed" rather loosly lately. I don't think we have any of Depak's story confirmed. The report came from the security guard's lawyer...did it also come from the boy's lawyer...Don't think so.

It's their story...maybe true....maybe not...but, it has NEVER been confirmed to the public.

Nancy, it was from a translation from one of the radio broadcasts from just yesterday or day before.  I am looking for it now.  Their "sources" telling them that it had been confirmed that the younger brother had logged on and was on the internet around 2 or 2:30am but nothing for Deepak.  It was one of those "Sources tell us that it has been found that Satish was on computer and online around 2am on the morning in question".  I am looking for it now but it will take forever.

But how do we know it was "him" logged on? lol jk But all this site tickle etc stuff being moved around, at this point I honestly would not be surprised if Satish phoned the easter bunny to log on for him (joke sorry lol)
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2005, 05:25:17 PM »

So, let's say Satish and Croes are released.  What does this suggest?

1. Joran's story of being dropped off first is still under suspicion

2. Boys' story of dropping Joran off w/Nat at Marriott could be true - and Deepak dropped Satish home and came back for the "after-party".  What's the driving pattern/time on this scenario?

3. Could the two men yanking the woman off the Marriott beach that was reported have been Joran & Deepak?  Wasn't that reported around 2a?

4. If Deepak came back, perhaps he placed a call to Croes to come help with Natalie?  Or Joran could have called his dad to come help?

I'm setting aside all other theories [ drug ring, etc ] for now...
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2005, 05:25:30 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

No, don't search.  My point is only that I wouldn't consider that an official confirmation.  Since reports are that high ranking government officials aren't even getting specific info on evidence...I doubt there's an official confirmation on something like this.

I just think for the sake of a fair discussion it's good to use the word "confirm" in the right way.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2005, 05:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Did anyone hear or see this video of Emily Jones, who vacationed in Aruba two weeks before Natalee, saying some really creepy things about Johns the security guard. Hmmm interesting I missed it!

http://www.nbc13.com/missinginaruba/index.html

Thanks CaliGirl - good digging. Sounds like he was just flirting with her, albeit somewhat aggressively, and she didn't think much of it, but she had second thoughts after she saw him on the news.
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2005, 05:26:22 PM »

Watch DADDY VAN DER SLOOT RUN !!!

"CNN: Judge questioned in Aruba case"

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.