April 28, 2024, 06:31:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177324 times)
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 19, 2005, 05:26:33 PM »

If you would like to email thoughts to the "Wall of Hope" in MB,
   natalee@inline.com

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 19, 2005, 05:26:36 PM »

Remember:  Aruba doesn't have any crime.  It cannot "just be a coincidence" that the murder happened on Saturday afternoon just as VDS was taken in for questioning[/quote]

coincidences happen all the time
and we do not know anything "offical"
unless i missed somethin guy

peace to all
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 19, 2005, 05:28:06 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
no x it, if that's true, then I was totally wrong. Damn, two max arends at the same school? Geez.

Did you see the links I provided about Max Arends/Arendzs? What are the odds of having two guys with such similar names, racing for the same team (ZiM).

I'm sensing we are being fed some disinformation here by the 'sister'.

Not really. How many John Smiths are there at a US school? And we don't know that Maxito Arendsz went to Joran's school. We only know he was a FRIEND of his. big difference.

There are 2 pages of Arends in the phone book and about 20 Arendsz. consider the population of Aruba and Arends/Arendsz sounds like it's a somewhat common name.

http://www.arubayp.com/whitebook.html?PageNumber=9
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 19, 2005, 05:28:24 PM »

Nice talking to everyone, I'm going to do some errands.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 19, 2005, 05:28:30 PM »

You can be convicted in Holland if there is no body but then there must be evidence that points to your guilt.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 19, 2005, 05:31:20 PM »

Quote from: "Robert J"
Watch DADDY VAN DER SLOOT RUN !!!

"CNN: Judge questioned in Aruba case"

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

great link!!!! Thanks!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 19, 2005, 05:31:44 PM »

But how do we know it was "him" logged on? lol jk But all this site tickle etc stuff being moved around, at this point I honestly would not be surprised if Satish phoned the easter bunny to log on for him (joke sorry lol)[/quote]

no shit...as long as your comp is on, u cld be calling to santa claus right?

peace to all
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 19, 2005, 05:33:22 PM »

Hi All,

I have been following this case for some time now and what I really dont dig is that the case recieves small attention in the netherlands ( I am a dutch citizen ). The judge is employed by the ministery of justice . If in the Netherlands a judge is involved in a case it is front page news.

Only the facts
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 19, 2005, 05:34:39 PM »

Quote from: "no x it"
If both Max(ito) Arends went to ISA, it's prob. the same guy. The school isn't that big.
AG: here's a post from "Adella"  from Aruba on websleuths yesterday i believe.  It adresses the two max situation.

Hold your horses!!!!

I've been trying to keep up with the posts because I left of yesterday before part 6 was even closed....but when I got to post 101 I was shocked! And I started to quickly glance over everything to post an update already!!!

I have to say, YOU GUYS ARE FAST@! This Max Arends is my brother! He's at home, chillin' all freaked out because you already know him! He is actually Joran's class-mate and exactly the person I was mentioning in part 6 that CNBC is desperately trying to contact for a 'simple' interview. He didn't want to participate since they want to question him by himself and they want a possitive side of Joran, I think as well as he think that they will EAT HIM ALIVE if he does that!

Anyhow, he's not the Max Arends that being arrested, this is another Max Arends who I happen to know as well, his name is actually not Max Arends, but Maxito, and his last name is Arendsz. I'm not sure what's happening to him right now, but I already have someone trying to find that out.

Again, my borther is not arrested and has anything to do with this.

OK gang, scratch Max off our list and put him on the list with the EMT guy.  Bet he will think trice about putting his mug out on the ether again!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 19, 2005, 05:34:42 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
But how do we know it was "him" logged on? lol jk But all this site tickle etc stuff being moved around, at this point I honestly would not be surprised if Satish phoned the easter bunny to log on for him (joke sorry lol)

no shit...as long as your comp is on, u cld be calling to santa claus right?[/quote]
lol FOM< I track him online on the NASA site at Christmas for my daughter lmao

Maybe someone from Aruba would know but do they have blackberry's or internet capable cell phones there..?? Could always log on while anywhere.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 19, 2005, 05:34:48 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
You can be convicted in Holland if there is no body but then there must be evidence that points to your guilt.

same way in the USA  has to be some evidence that someone is dead
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 19, 2005, 05:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Hi All,

I have been following this case for some time now and what I really dont dig is that the case recieves small attention in the netherlands ( I am a dutch citizen ). The judge is employed by the ministery of justice . If in the Netherlands a judge is involved in a case it is front page news.

If it wasn't for Fox it wouldn't get anything but small coverage at this point in America either.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: June 19, 2005, 05:35:10 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
RB, would you swim there, then? Smile

I sure as hell would not.

What you do is anchor far enough away you dive (underwater) which is far different than just swimming from shore. Currents under the surface can be vastly different (or even non existent) the further down you dive.  Sport diving, for example, has a safety limit of 140 ft. I will tell you that in my 3 years in the Caribbean, I heard that end of the island mentioned more than once.

truth is,my ex did go scuba by old pet cem with my friend when we visited years ago.  It was rough and dark...lots of coral.  they lost me fast and i went back in....NFW   and after my "friend" tolds about sharks there.

peace to all
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 19, 2005, 05:35:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
But how do we know it was "him" logged on? lol jk But all this site tickle etc stuff being moved around, at this point I honestly would not be surprised if Satish phoned the easter bunny to log on for him (joke sorry lol)

no shit...as long as your comp is on, u cld be calling to santa claus right?[/quote]

~~~~~~
My post starts here...guess I just found out you can edit someone else's post!  Yikes.

Yes, they can tell exactly where the computer is, etc.  Being able to tell it was Satish is another story.  One they would for sure try to confirm in the timeline.  

It's one of the reasons I tend to believe at least part of their story, being online can be tracked and proven.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 19, 2005, 05:38:08 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
This was Sunday night, not Monday night, when the Twiggys arrived at the Van der Sloot home.

I believe that is the Twiggs...not the Twiggys

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 19, 2005, 05:38:23 PM »

FYI

THER DUTCH LAW PROCEDURES IN ENGLISH

http://www.justitie.nl/english/

Only the facts
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 19, 2005, 05:39:37 PM »

FYI

YEAH, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 19, 2005, 05:39:54 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Mike?? Do you remember the name of Deepak's friend that was on FOX early this morning? Anerlina something hmm gotta go look through the posts I think because I posted it so I could remember lmao
Sorry but I'm e-years behind(duh I ain't had time to finish Evlyn Woodhead yet) .  No, I know the woman you speak of but can't remember the name!  So sorry!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 19, 2005, 05:40:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "iquitos"
This was Sunday night, not Monday night, when the Twiggys arrived at the Van der Sloot home.

I believe that is the Twiggs...not the Twiggys

It's no wonder we get things screwed up!  

It's the "Twittys".
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 19, 2005, 05:41:20 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
FYI

YEAH, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

IF ANYBODY BORDERS TO READ IT, QUITE BORING

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.