April 27, 2024, 05:29:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177293 times)
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: June 19, 2005, 05:56:14 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
no x it, if that's true, then I was totally wrong. Damn, two max arends at the same school? Geez.

Did you see the links I provided about Max Arends/Arendzs? What are the odds of having two guys with such similar names, racing for the same team (ZiM).

I'm sensing we are being fed some disinformation here by the 'sister'.

Not really. How many John Smiths are there at a US school? And we don't know that Maxito Arendsz went to Joran's school. We only know he was a FRIEND of his. big difference.

There are 2 pages of Arends in the phone book and about 20 Arendsz. consider the population of Aruba and Arends/Arendsz sounds like it's a somewhat common name.

http://www.arubayp.com/whitebook.html?PageNumber=9

Max Arendsz @ Aruba Speed Shop

http://boostunit.com/specialthanks.html

:: Special Thanks ::

:: The ones that helped / or are still helping me one way or another with this project ::
Mom and Dad, who tollerate the mess in the garage.
Brother Ilan, who helped me with troubleshooting electronic problems and the polishing work.
Statio Baker and Carib Racing Crew in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Rayon Koolman
Marlon Maduro
Marlon Dubero
Lito Kock
Marvin Maduro
Manuel Cristo. Engine paint job and stock body moldings.
Jean Carlo Reyes "Puchi" @ King's Care Garage, Pos Chikito.
Ryan Bareno, Parts delivery in Miami.
Max Arendsz @ Aruba Speed Shop.
Orlando Bello @ Aruba Speed Shop.
Rigo Croeze
Gerald Rasmijn
Clinton Kock " Chino "
Jarzino Arendsz " Echie " *RIP Bro*
Urbine Donata " BinBin "
Eddie Kelly @ El Viejo Shan Racing.
Shaniro Kelly @ El Viejo Shan Racing.
Shandre Kelly @ El Viejo Shan Racing.
Cecil Bronswinkel " Checho " @ Match & Go Racing.
Kenny Theysen
Adrian Moen Orlando, FL.
Rayon Kelly
JJ Dayananni
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: June 19, 2005, 05:56:28 PM »

there was but i do not dare try to report it given the uproar it caused yesterday.  someboy should monitor that.  same review of events as yesterday, they played the O'Reilly segments with the vicarious chaperone interview and with Alana and Steve.  Actually, they liked the O'rielly take on the nonchalant chaperones and the silencing of the Alabama contingent.  They say that is all putting the media focus on Aruba and the pressure is too much.  There is a story to be told in Alabama too.  

Quote from: "DT"
Has there been anything on the radio today that was interesting?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: June 19, 2005, 05:57:44 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
The first story was they went to the lighthouse and had sex with natalee and then dropped at the holiday inn (this from the first AP dispatch) where the security guards entered the scene.  Two security guards were arrested.  When they got out, one, I think Mickey, who was in a cell near Deepak, announced that Deepak told him it was all a lie and that in fact they went to the lighthouse then dropped Joran and Natalee at the Marriott and then went home and then Deepak went back when Joran sent him a text message.  The other guard was near Joran and said that Joran told him they dropped him off at home then took Natalee presumably to the hotel.   So, there are two hearsay versions.  Now Joran's lawyer is being dsiciplined for talking to one of these guys to get information from him on the case.  Did Joran's lawyer put him up to broadcasting Joran's alibi?

Well the ap retracted part of that story, specifically the part about them having sex with Natalee.  It was later clarified that Natalee and one of the boys(joran) made out at the lighthouse, before they went back to the HI.  This came from two of the suspects own statements.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: June 19, 2005, 05:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
TTownMike, he did graduate. Don't know how important those finals were in order for him to graduate.
His female friend cried for he was not able to be at hi s grad.'n
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: June 19, 2005, 05:58:56 PM »

no body no murder charges but maybe kidnapping?  

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "writenow"
Arubagirl,

Once the prosecutor has everything he/she needs and case is resolved, how long would it normally take a case to come trial in Aruba?

if it ever comes to trial  no body no crime
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 19, 2005, 06:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Hey y'all, as I catch up to my own posts I see the overwhelming need to apologize for some of them.  And no I ain't drinking, its prescription drugs.  Sorry, please don't think less of me.

Respectfully submitted,

TTownMike

We still love ya, Mikey -- even when you're loopy.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: June 19, 2005, 06:00:32 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
The first story was they went to the lighthouse and had sex with natalee and then dropped at the holiday inn (this from the first AP dispatch) where the security guards entered the scene.  Two security guards were arrested.  When they got out, one, I think Mickey, who was in a cell near Deepak, announced that Deepak told him it was all a lie and that in fact they went to the lighthouse then dropped Joran and Natalee at the Marriott and then went home and then Deepak went back when Joran sent him a text message.  The other guard was near Joran and said that Joran told him they dropped him off at home then took Natalee presumably to the hotel.   So, there are two hearsay versions.  Now Joran's lawyer is being dsiciplined for talking to one of these guys to get information from him on the case.  Did Joran's lawyer put him up to broadcasting Joran's alibi?

Well the ap retracted part of that story, specifically the part about them having sex with Natalee.  It was later clarified that Natalee and one of the boys(joran) made out at the lighthouse, before they went back to the HI.  This came from two of the suspects own statements.

I don't remember any version of this story indicating Depak went back to meet Joran.  I could very well be wrong, but I remember in discussions here we commented that his story stopped with the cell/text message from Joran.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: June 19, 2005, 06:01:51 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I don't remember Depak's story ever mentioning going back to meet Joran.  I think we speculated.  But, as far as I remember the story STOPPED with the call or text message from Joran.

You are correct.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: June 19, 2005, 06:04:06 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Hi All,

I have been following this case for some time now and what I really dont dig is that the case recieves small attention in the netherlands ( I am a dutch citizen ). The judge is employed by the ministery of justice . If in the Netherlands a judge is involved in a case it is front page news.
In the US we call it "not politicaly correct"!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: June 19, 2005, 06:04:39 PM »

FOX reporting Anita van der Sloot just visiting Joran today, not getting questioned.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: June 19, 2005, 06:06:17 PM »

Jug Twitty on FOX in a couple of minutes
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: June 19, 2005, 06:06:49 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Jug Twitty on FOX in a couple of minutes

He is doing CNN as well in this hour.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: June 19, 2005, 06:08:15 PM »

Jug Twitty on FOX:  Nothing of consequence has happened in the last couple of days with the investigation.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: June 19, 2005, 06:08:23 PM »

Sorry, it is the Twittys.  Been at this too long.  

t
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
This was Sunday night, not Monday night, when the Twiggys arrived at the Van der Sloot home.

I believe that is the Twiggs...not the Twiggys
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: June 19, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »

And, they reported Joran and Depak are now undergoing INTENSE questioning in separate locations.  

My gut tells me they've gotten the info they need from the outside to now go after one of these stories.  If they're gonna break em' I suspect it's today.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: June 19, 2005, 06:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
For the simpletons who said feeders don't dive in, I fed the sharks in Belize and we (the ones who weren't chicken)  swam with them. So did the guides.....

Regardless....how would "swimming with them" help them "look for"  Natalee??
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: June 19, 2005, 06:09:08 PM »

Jug Twitty has hired a lawyer.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 19, 2005, 06:09:10 PM »

Twittys hired a lawyer.
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: June 19, 2005, 06:10:19 PM »

Twitty family has hired a lawyer and probably a P.I.
They believe the Father knows something as well.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: June 19, 2005, 06:10:31 PM »

Maybe here the call it; 'Not jumping to conclusions before any evidence is out"!  TTown Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.