April 27, 2024, 07:57:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177275 times)
mountainmac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 19, 2005, 07:52:54 PM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
'official' physchic reading on june 4th, 2005

http://www.mythforlife.com/predictions.html

I hope this prediction has as much validity as Brian, one of the earlier "physhics" offering "assistance".
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 19, 2005, 07:53:12 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Did they say anything more--what was it about the speedboat?

Or were they just offering a cheap maroon recliner if you bought one?   Wink

back to gangta rap
listen to arubadag if y want

peace to all
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 19, 2005, 07:53:50 PM »

iquitos, that comment about someone having a speedboat was why I was asking earlier today if locals can pretty much move freely between the three islands.  The answer I got was that she had done it on a jetski--so I would guess a speedboat would have no problems.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: June 19, 2005, 07:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Where did this come from?

Quote from: "arrabba"
Just found this at websleuths.com:

Originally Posted by nanandjim
A poster named samthebam at Riehl's blog is stating that she is from Mountain Brook and has some interesting information. She states that the father VDS was seen at at McDonald's at 3 a.m. Someone stated that McDonald's closes at 1 a.m. He could have been there discarding something in a dumpster. samthebam says that because his behavior is very suspicious, he has not been allowed to see his son. Following is another post of hers:
...I am very confident that the dad was out at 3 a.m. and that the authorities are extremely suspicious.

Everyhing after "Just found this at websleuths.com" was a copy and paste from www.websleuths.com,  use this navigation to get to the post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing/Located Forum Discussion  
 Natalee Holloway, HSgrad trip, Aruba...part 7
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 19, 2005, 07:55:46 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
absolut...I'm on no crusade.  I just find it incredible that RB would state that the Twitty's were rude to knock on a Dutch door at 1 am and that "they" were lucky he opened the door.

He said he stood by his statement....and I guess he does.

RB did not say the Twittys were rude. It was said that people in a Dutch household would see a 1am visit as rude.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 19, 2005, 07:55:48 PM »

Earlier today a local said their mcdonalds are not the 24 hour version and are not open at 3 am.

Only way this could be valid was be if it was a meeting spot.  But I would guess this type of business would have surveilance cameras.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 19, 2005, 07:55:53 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "iquitos"
This was Sunday night, not Monday night, when the Twiggys arrived at the Van der Sloot home.

I believe that is the Twiggs...not the Twiggys

It's no wonder we get things screwed up!  

It's the "Twittys".

By jove you are correct....see how easily things can get messed up!  Thank goodness there are those that can and do keep things as straight as possible....what a great group of people. Best site for NH news there is.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 19, 2005, 07:55:53 PM »

I have never understood the "I'll never tell" attitude that some people have.  There is a time to tell, snitch, scream at the top of your lungs if at all possible.  Being "loyal" sometimes hurts more people than being "disloyal."
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 19, 2005, 07:56:30 PM »

TTownMike; you posted this on page 68 of thread 10...

Posted on: 1:02 am, Jun 07, 2005 Report inappropriate post

Hi, I am an arubian, born and raised, it's true that late in the afternoon some women working for the radio station top 95.1 fm who supported the massive search today said that they spotted a girl in the backseat of a car hidden behind some bushes, they were looking in an area we called barcadera, it's an very difficult area to access, and when the girls where walking towards the hidden car one of the two men ask her, what are you looking for and she anwser that they were looking for the missing girl Natalee and then she saw a girl in the backseat of the car again that looks like she said "exactly like Natalee" and when the man noticed that she has spotted the girl he ran back to the car and grab an axe and started to run after her, she run as fast as she could and went hidding in an bush, she called the radiostation and the police, but by the time they got there the car was gone, luckely shememorised the carnumber. After that the police went but they silenced the radiostation cause they fear that if it is Natalee they could put her life in danger, so they are investigating and if I get any news on this I will post it.

Could you provide a link to this post.  I remember reading it, but I'm not having success finding it...even went back through the archives of the threads prior to this "new system for discussion"  and can't come up with it...Thanks if you have it.

Whitney
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 19, 2005, 07:56:32 PM »

iquitos, beg your pardon but, all your quotes are all screwed up and hard to figure sometimes.  Think you could fix that?  Thanking you in advance!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 19, 2005, 07:56:35 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
ANYONE coming to a Dutch residence uninvited beyond a reasonable hour is considered rude.

And ANYONE offering to drive a Southern girl back to her hotel and not making sure she arrived safely is considered rude AT ANY HOUR. Shall we get into how rude kidnapping, molestation and murder are AT ANY HOUR?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: June 19, 2005, 07:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Earlier today a local said their mcdonalds are not the 24 hour version and are not open at 3 am.

Mcd's close at 1am
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 19, 2005, 07:56:58 PM »

Quote from: "mountainmac"
Quote from: "Michael22"
'official' physchic reading on june 4th, 2005

http://www.mythforlife.com/predictions.html

I hope this prediction has as much validity as Brian, one of the earlier "physhics" offering "assistance".

me2
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: June 19, 2005, 07:57:21 PM »

Aruba may have low crime but there is drug trafficking.
http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/newsreleases/articles/050610miami.htm
"During these cruises, conspirators smuggled cocaine, heroin, and crack strapped to their bodies onto the cruise ships in Aruba, St. Maarten, Panama, and Curacao. In total, fifty-five (55) individuals have been charged during the course of the investigation. "
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 19, 2005, 07:58:28 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
ANYONE coming to a Dutch residence uninvited beyond a reasonable hour is considered rude.

And ANYONE offering to drive a Southern girl back to her hotel and not making sure she arrived safely is considered rude AT ANY HOUR. Shall we get into how rude kidnapping, molestation and murder are AT ANY HOUR?

could u both drop it???please?
this goes nowhere.agree to disagree then

peace to all
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 19, 2005, 07:58:43 PM »

Rudeness implies impoliteness.  I believe niceties fly out the window when YOUR CHILD IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!  HAVING MANNERS IS THE LAST THING ON YOUR MIND AND ANY REASONABLE ADULT SHOULD KNOW THIS!!!!!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 19, 2005, 07:59:19 PM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Aruba may have low crime but there is drug trafficking.
http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/newsreleases/articles/050610miami.htm
"During these cruises, conspirators smuggled cocaine, heroin, and crack strapped to their bodies onto the cruise ships in Aruba, St. Maarten, Panama, and Curacao. In total, fifty-five (55) individuals have been charged during the course of the investigation. "

But that isn't arubian crime. Those are our indictments.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 19, 2005, 07:59:41 PM »

Shocked  Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 19, 2005, 07:59:43 PM »

When, pray tell, was this "formal process" going to begin?

If the family and co. had not flown down, at what point would the police have bothered to get in touch with JVDS?

Several hours had already gone by since JVDS was identified as among the last people seen with a missing girl (legalities and semantics aside).  You're telling me it's improper police procedure to get in touch with that guy, and get his story?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 19, 2005, 08:00:14 PM »

I guess the flamers have come out of the woodwork Smile  Sorry folks, it's not spicy enough, as these are so easy to respond to I'm actually disappointed.  I worked myself up for so much more Smile

You don't know she's been kidnapped, you don't know she's been molested, and you don't know she's been murdered.  You only know she's missing - anything else is speculation and should be labelled as such. Don't twist what I said about the perception of cultural differences to be a negative comment about the Twittys - go back to my first post about this issue and read it again.  I think it's pretty clear what I said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.