April 27, 2024, 10:48:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177278 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: June 19, 2005, 08:40:41 PM »

Ok, I am sending them one.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2005, 08:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "sarah"
I have never understood the "I'll never tell" attitude that some people have.  There is a time to tell, snitch, scream at the top of your lungs if at all possible.  Being "loyal" sometimes hurts more people than being "disloyal."
Exactly!  When my friends commit murders and such, I don't associate with them any more!

TT...that's kinda discriminatory, don't you think?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
ottwolves
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: June 19, 2005, 08:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "ottwolves"
Quote from: "Herkimer"
Hi Everyone - This is my first post, and maybe a little off topic, but...

Is this the 'Marten' that's been discussed?

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/classifieds/view_print.asp?id=50066311085100009

Cheers from sunny Texas

Hi Herk, yes that is the sicko.

is his first name max or is it marten?

FOM...the guy I was talking about is Marten. Do you want his tickle webpage link?

This is the upstanding citizen that had some girl contact named Jesty or Jetsy that was on that x dude with the ax tickle account.

Who was trying to contact him last night...Kerin?  Did he reply?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 19, 2005, 08:42:35 PM »

TTownMike; you posted this on page 68 of thread 10...

Quote:
Posted on: 1:02 am, Jun 07, 2005 Report inappropriate post

Hi, I am an arubian, born and raised, it's true that late in the afternoon some women working for the radio station top 95.1 fm who supported the massive search today said that they spotted a girl in the backseat of a car hidden behind some bushes, they were looking in an area we called barcadera, it's an very difficult area to access, and when the girls where walking towards the hidden car one of the two men ask her, what are you looking for and she anwser that they were looking for the missing girl Natalee and then she saw a girl in the backseat of the car again that looks like she said "exactly like Natalee" and when the man noticed that she has spotted the girl he ran back to the car and grab an axe and started to run after her, she run as fast as she could and went hidding in an bush, she called the radiostation and the police, but by the time they got there the car was gone, luckely shememorised the carnumber. After that the police went but they silenced the radiostation cause they fear that if it is Natalee they could put her life in danger, so they are investigating and if I get any news on this I will post it.

Could you provide a link to this post. I remember reading it, but I'm not having success finding it...even went back through the archives of the threads prior to this "new system for discussion" and can't come up with it...Thanks if you have it.

Whitney[/quote][/b]
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: June 19, 2005, 08:42:40 PM »

Hi Iquitos ,

I like your inside do you still believe in the push pull theory that all rumours generated on the blogs might end up as runours on the MSN ?

I agree with you I think some people on the blogs know more then we do and that they are activly manupilating us to steer things , dripping bits of information or pointing us to the right way !

Quote from: "iquitos"
i may be wrong it was reported by someone from Alabama was it not?    but when was this sighting?  maybe vander sloot is doing his own investigation.  

Quote from: "maggie fff"
Quote from: "iquitos"
So what were the unsupervised Mountain Brook Kids doing in the McDonald's parking lot at 3 am,

Who said it was a MB student who witnessed this event?

/

Only the facts
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 19, 2005, 08:43:04 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
TTownMike; you posted this on page 68 of thread 10...

Posted on: 1:02 am, Jun 07, 2005 Report inappropriate post

Hi, I am an arubian, born and raised, it's true that late in the afternoon some women working for the radio station top 95.1 fm who supported the massive search today said that they spotted a girl in the backseat of a car hidden behind some bushes, they were looking in an area we called barcadera, it's an very difficult area to access, and when the girls where walking towards the hidden car one of the two men ask her, what are you looking for and she anwser that they were looking for the missing girl Natalee and then she saw a girl in the backseat of the car again that looks like she said "exactly like Natalee" and when the man noticed that she has spotted the girl he ran back to the car and grab an axe and started to run after her, she run as fast as she could and went hidding in an bush, she called the radiostation and the police, but by the time they got there the car was gone, luckely shememorised the carnumber. After that the police went but they silenced the radiostation cause they fear that if it is Natalee they could put her life in danger, so they are investigating and if I get any news on this I will post it.

Could you provide a link to this post.  I remember reading it, but I'm not having success finding it...even went back through the archives of the threads prior to this "new system for discussion"  and can't come up with it...Thanks if you have it.

Whitney
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-o340-k158081-i144-Aruba.html

should be 2nd post!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 19, 2005, 08:44:23 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "RB"
ANYONE coming to a Dutch residence uninvited beyond a reasonable hour is considered rude.

And ANYONE offering to drive a Southern girl back to her hotel and not making sure she arrived safely is considered rude AT ANY HOUR. Shall we get into how rude kidnapping, molestation and murder are AT ANY HOUR?

Right On, writenow!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: June 19, 2005, 08:44:41 PM »

TTownMike: thanks...that was quick!
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: June 19, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »

Okay,  I am having a hard time buying that one of the Mountain Brook students is reporting Papa VDS at McDonald's at 3am . . . how would they even know who he was at that point . . . what would make them notice?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 19, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "sarah"
I have never understood the "I'll never tell" attitude that some people have.  There is a time to tell, snitch, scream at the top of your lungs if at all possible.  Being "loyal" sometimes hurts more people than being "disloyal."
Exactly!  When my friends commit murders and such, I don't associate with them any more!

Oh now Mikey, that's just being judgmental. Stop it. Murderers make such wonderful loyal friends. Just make sure you never turn your back on them.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 19, 2005, 08:45:33 PM »

15 minutes til Big Story on fox. Watch for lead in video's starting at 15, 10, 5 til the hour.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: June 19, 2005, 08:46:14 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Cheers from sunny Texas

Hi Herk, yes that is the sicko.

is his first name max or is it marten?

FOM...the guy I was talking about is Marten. Do you want his tickle webpage link?

This is the upstanding citizen that had some girl contact named Jesty or Jetsy that was on that x dude with the ax tickle account.

Who was trying to contact him last night...Kerin?  Did he reply?

Yes, I posted a fake webpage but he hasn't posted yet. Still waiting...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 19, 2005, 08:46:15 PM »

I still want to know at which McDonald's.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 19, 2005, 08:46:47 PM »

That's why I'm thinking that it wasn't a MB student that was the witness.  It is someone from MB that has heard that SOMEONE saw PVDS at McDonald's (from NH's family??) and is repeating it on the messageboard.  If it is even true and not just someone trying to get attention.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 19, 2005, 08:47:13 PM »

Cheers from sunny Texas

Sure reads like Shellbells new boy...er, gramp toy.  Creepy man, isn't he?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 19, 2005, 08:47:34 PM »

Exactly! When my friends commit murders and such, I don't associate with them any more!

You have ex- friends who committed murders?  Do tell...
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 19, 2005, 08:47:45 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
When, pray tell, was this "formal process" going to begin?

If the family and co. had not flown down, at what point would the police have bothered to get in touch with JVDS?

Several hours had already gone by since JVDS was identified as among the last people seen with a missing girl (legalities and semantics aside).  You're telling me it's improper police procedure to get in touch with that guy, and get his story?
My sentiment exactly.  If the Twittys didn't do everything they did they would just have a "missing person" dead file by now!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: June 19, 2005, 08:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Okay,  I am having a hard time buying that one of the Mountain Brook students is reporting Papa VDS at McDonald's at 3am . . . how would they even know who he was at that point . . . what would make them notice?

If the fox convoy shows up tomorrow in Mountain Brook, look for this type of thing to be the norm. Or more info you haven't heard in the last 3 weeks that makes you say wow how did this not get back to the aruba police. Facts or not it will be news sad to say.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 19, 2005, 08:48:06 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Hi Juvenal ,

Thank you for your comment , was just trying to place things in perspective in helping explain the reaction of the father. And the silence of the friends of joran and comerades.

If I would be a close friend of yours and you commited a crime ,neighter I would give you up to the police. If I did , I  think you would be very dissapointed in our friendship, or would you expect me as close friend to give you up ?

In fact this was an issue raised by the great pfhilosfer Kant " when is it justified to betray a good friend, relatice or a stranger "

So it is a universal philsofical question .

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "RB"
Does anybody find that a very
conflicting message?

First, bendex, thanks for your view.  

And yes writenow, it is conflicting to the American point of view.

I must apologize, but I don't buy the argument that anything that says that possible life or death matters have anything to do with "cultural differences." That's the biggest crock ever. I know that there are good people and bad people in every culture.

Any parent that has a child missing in a foreign country is going to be distraught, and will forget to observe the finer points of etiquette.

Furthermore, any decent person, especially one with children of his own, would understand this. The race or nationality of that person does not matter one iota.

Same thing if you know that your friend had possibly killed someone. I do not buy that to protect someone you know is guilty is a "Dutch cultural trait." What a load of sh*t. Do you realize by saying that, you've just slandered your own people?

I don't know what was said between Jug and Paulus VDS. It could be that Paulus tried to be helpful and Jug remained angry and confrontational. All I do know is that none of that had anything to do with either Dutch or American cultural standards.

If we were very close friends, and I told you that I had murdered someone that everybody had been looking for, who has already betrayed whom? And who would you be betraying by not telling anyone?

It might be a universal philosophical question, but it doesn't take much at all to figure it out. To turn a friend in for murder does not fit the definition of "betrayal." If I killed someone, than I have already betrayed you as a friend. Turning me in would be nothing more than common decency on your part. Otherwise you would only be betraying my next victim.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: June 19, 2005, 08:48:13 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
I will email them.  Which show was it on?

Bigstory last night. roughly 9:30pm EST

what is on dag now/
revolucion is playing...song of pappy...../daddy
and no, not papa noel
very mellow nite on radio...evryone there cillin on a sun nite like usual

good day to b baby beach ?

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.