April 27, 2024, 11:52:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177284 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: June 19, 2005, 09:20:12 PM »

Van Der Sloot's attorney was fired because he was discussing the case with the recently released security guards, John and Jones. Others claim that his attorney was fired because he wanted Van Der Sloot to cop to a lesser charge.  

Iquitos: This attorney was not fired. Only van der Sloots can fire him.  He is not allowed to see his client as a disciplinary measure for talking to the guards about their interrogations.  He has two other attorneys.  It is possible that Vand der sloot is subject to some disciplinary neasure as well.    

Dutch law will likely allow the young men under age 21 to be tried as juveniles and therefore only receive a minimum punishment if there was a murder.

Iquitos:  Interesting, if you are a juvenile until age 21 Joren and Satish take the rap and get off easy.   If its 18 Satish is vulnerable.  If 21, Deeprak does heavy time.   Sounds like a topic for the pool meeting.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: June 19, 2005, 09:20:18 PM »

Now ReubenTee is moving away from Mr. VDS.

I will reiterate my hmmmm and stand by it.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: June 19, 2005, 09:20:25 PM »

WRONG this is not Jorans dad.[/quote]

I know who this guy is. He is on a lot of the girls on Tickle.com's profile. On one profile I read something he said about starting the site. His name is Maarten.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 19, 2005, 09:20:28 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I understand your feeling. It has to do with our protestant background, and the dissapearance, betrayel and murder of tens and thousands innocent people in the second world war in our country.

I know your country (and possibly even your own family) did suffer a heavy loss in WW2 (as we did though it wasn't on our homeland) and I think we're all very sorry for that. If what you say is true, that the betrayal of friends to the Nazis has affected the nation so much that they feel the safest recourse 60 years later is silence in any situation, I understand. But I think it's just very sad. Though certainly it's an eye-opener for many in this country. There are criminals behind bars in our country now -- taken off the streets -- because their own family members turned them in -- feeling they had more of a moral responsibility to protect innocent people than protect their criminal relatives and friends.

Definitely a cultural difference.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: June 19, 2005, 09:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "luna"
absolut...I'm on no crusade.  I just find it incredible that RB would state that the Twitty's were rude to knock on a Dutch door at 1 am and that "they" were lucky he opened the door.

He said he stood by his statement....and I guess he does.

Maybe someone dutch can tell you how they would feel about a 1am visit before the reason for the visit is clarified, then to find out it is to find their son because he was known to be with a girl on a carribean island.

I can tell you if you show up at my house without police looking for my kid because yours is missing. I may even be rude back.

I sure hope my child never runs into yours. I can see a sinister side to you also!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 19, 2005, 09:21:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lucy"
KerinTX

Exactly like you did, with what I asked in a white box.

Lucy, like if you want to reply to this post, you would hit the quote button in the right hand corner of THIS post and then when the message box appears, you will begin typing what you want to say at the end of the test and then hit send.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 19, 2005, 09:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Now ReubenTee is moving away from Mr. VDS.

I will reiterate my hmmmm and stand by it.

Yep seems like he was even more willing to say what he hears instead of normal blah blah.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: June 19, 2005, 09:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"
Quote from: "TG"
This is awful disturbing to me.  This is taken from a personal ad made by Jorans father.  (originally posted by "lilorphan" I believe")

"As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me."

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/classifieds/view_print.asp?id=50066311085100009

That is really disturbing to me as well....is that Joran's father?
NO. Please stop this rumor now. It's not Joran's father.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: June 19, 2005, 09:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I'm sure they honked the horn instead of knocking because that fence around the house is gated and prob locked or they did not want to step on the property until they were recieved!

Interesting...so you're saying that they observed some sort of propriety in this "crisis" situation that mandated a 1am visit by the Twittys?  An by recieved, you mean "invited" on to the property.  My, my....

If I understand you, yes!  That's exactly what I am saying!  They did not know what to expect when they went there.  That is where the trail lead them (to Urine).  They did not bust in "like cowboys" as some would say.  Rather, they did excersize appropriate and reasonable restraint.  If no one had come to the gate, I doubt they would climb the fence but they might.  By "recieved" I mean aknowledged that they were recognized as someone other than burglars or whatever.  These people are not out of line in their approach in their search for their daughter.  The point is that even in their "crisis" they have been very appropriate and under control. They handled it just fine!
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: June 19, 2005, 09:22:31 PM »

Pardon my ignorance, but can anyone explain how you replay with the reference post within a boX?????

Hit the quote botton on the top right hand side of the response you wan to reply to.

Be sure to start your reply below the quote after the word quote!!

It this what you were asking?????
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2005, 09:22:35 PM »

This is awful disturbing to me.  This is taken from a personal ad made by Jorans father.  (originally posted by "lilorphan" I believe")

"As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me."

NO!!  It is NOT Joran's father!

Lucy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2005, 09:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
KerinTX

Exactly like you did, with what I asked in a white box.

Lucy, like if you want to reply to this post, you would hit the quote button in the right hand corner of THIS post and then when the message box appears, you will begin typing what you want to say at the end of the test and then hit send.  Smile

Thanks ...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 19, 2005, 09:23:13 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "luna"
absolut...I'm on no crusade.  I just find it incredible that RB would state that the Twitty's were rude to knock on a Dutch door at 1 am and that "they" were lucky he opened the door.

He said he stood by his statement....and I guess he does.

Maybe someone dutch can tell you how they would feel about a 1am visit before the reason for the visit is clarified, then to find out it is to find their son because he was known to be with a girl on a carribean island.

I can tell you if you show up at my house without police looking for my kid because yours is missing. I may even be rude back.

I sure hope my child never runs into yours. I can see a sinister side to you also!

The feeling is mutual since we are simpletons in your eyes.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: June 19, 2005, 09:23:14 PM »

Its just the interview with Dash that we already saw.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 19, 2005, 09:23:46 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Shocked

Trapenberg on FOX
"It's easy for YOUR experts to come on here and state what they think is going on...THEY are not here so they don't know what is going on"

lots of static/wind to hear right like last radu update

peace to all
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2005, 09:23:53 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

I think we've taken care of this one...it isn not Joran's father.

NO. Please stop this rumor now. It's not Joran's father.

Looking for the truth.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2005, 09:24:41 PM »

OK all this talk of attorneys and suspects cannot talk to this one and that one or the case dies, specifically that the suspects cannot talk to each other inspires this question:

Where does Mickey's conversation with Deepak fit in here? At the time, both were technically suspects. They talked to each other.

Will Deepak's lawyer be able to use that?

And it is interesting that Mickey's lawyer reported the conversation to the press, was that done to expedite Mickey's release, since lack of reasonable suspicion and a credible alibi wasn't cutting it?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2005, 09:25:12 PM »

Speaking of Dash (and seeing) where is she?
JNC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2005, 09:25:30 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"

WRONG this is not Jorans dad.

I know who this guy is. He is on a lot of the girls on Tickle.com's profile. On one profile I read something he said about starting the site. His name is Maarten.

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/mtp/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=594&sid=bcbc8a4a129dc3035bb0acb051bdb0b7
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: June 19, 2005, 09:25:51 PM »

I remember someone saying that they were going to email Sylvia Browne about this case.  Did you do it?  Have you heard back?  Does anyone know if she has commented on the case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.