April 27, 2024, 06:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177295 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 19, 2005, 09:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lucy"
Pardon my ignorance, but can anyone explain how you replay with the reference post within a boX?????

Hit the quote box in the upper right hand corner of the post.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: June 19, 2005, 09:26:11 PM »

TG You better delete that message.  go to edit and take it off.  it should not be out there since it is false.  

d
Quote from: "TG"
sorry for the mistake and thank you for correcting me.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: June 19, 2005, 09:26:50 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "blfit"
This is awful disturbing to me.  This is taken from a personal ad made by Jorans father.  (originally posted by "lilorphan" I believe")

"As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me."

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/classifieds/view_print.asp?id=50066311085100009

That is really disturbing to me as well....is that Joran's father?
NO. Please stop this rumor now. It's not Joran's

father.

grandfather???

peace to all
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 19, 2005, 09:27:08 PM »

I did a long time ago.  Everyone else should do the same instead of putting it up there again again and again saying I'm wrong.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 19, 2005, 09:27:32 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
This is awful disturbing to me.  This is taken from a personal ad made by Jorans father.  (originally posted by "lilorphan" I believe")

"As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me."

father.

grandfather???

that's funny......

Looking for the truth.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 19, 2005, 09:28:40 PM »

REMINDER... people read things at different times and respond when they see any given post.     So, you can expect that they usually don't run all the way to the bottom of any thread before responding.

If someone repeats a question, that has already been asked, simply give them an answer, or ignore it.  Eventually, they will come across the post that answered their question. (if it is already answered).

No need to repeat, "please stop asking, this has been answered"
Understand, that those asking "again" haven't gotten as far as your post that says "please stop asking, this has been answered"

Smile Smile Smile

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: June 19, 2005, 09:28:53 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "luna"
absolut...I'm on no crusade.  I just find it incredible that RB would state that the Twitty's were rude to knock on a Dutch door at 1 am and that "they" were lucky he opened the door.

He said he stood by his statement....and I guess he does.

Maybe someone dutch can tell you how they would feel about a 1am visit before the reason for the visit is clarified, then to find out it is to find their son because he was known to be with a girl on a carribean island.

I can tell you if you show up at my house without police looking for my kid because yours is missing. I may even be rude back.

I sure hope my child never runs into yours. I can see a sinister side to you also!

The feeling is mutual since we are simpletons in your eyes.

The way I understood the conversation was that Joran could not answer the Twittys or his answers were contradictory, when the Twittys pressed him for answers, thats when Jorans father became angry. Then the police suggested the Twittys leave... Shocked
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 19, 2005, 09:29:02 PM »

On the mothers side and he sent her that see through shirt in that picture as a joke.

father.

grandfather???

that's funny......

On the mothers side and he sent her that see through shirt in that picture as a joke.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: June 19, 2005, 09:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

NO!!  It is NOT Joran's father!

Thats the dirty old Dutchman in Thailand who is friends with many of urine's friends and aquaintances!
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 19, 2005, 09:31:45 PM »

father.

grandfather???

No relation that we know of. Someone who was connected to Joran's tickle site via shared "friends" on list.  We just found him and his posts disturbing.
[/b]
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: June 19, 2005, 09:32:11 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Shocked

Trapenberg on FOX
"It's easy for YOUR experts to come on here and state what they think is going on...THEY are not here so they don't know what is going on"

lots of static/wind to hear right like last radu update

So much for what the international media pressure will do to try the patience of the local LE and authorities!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 19, 2005, 09:33:10 PM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Several posters have said they need to look in the dumpsters.  Aparently, even living people sleeping in dumpsters have barely escaped from being disposed of.  I hope one of the suspects or someone covering for them didn't dispose of her body in a dumpster and then we will never know.  When they were covering the entire island in the search, did they search all of the dumpsters?

Remember the case in Utah where the husband lied about being accepted to medical school and killed his wife when she found out? And he threw her body in a dumpster which ended up in the city dump?

MASSIVE DIGGING IN THE DUMP YARD.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 19, 2005, 09:33:20 PM »

Daddy is a secretary?  lol.   Laughing
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 19, 2005, 09:34:00 PM »

So what has happened with people thinking that they were either IN Venezuela or trying to get there?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 19, 2005, 09:35:19 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
So what has happened with people thinking that they were either IN Venezuela or trying to get there?

I still think something is going on with that!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 19, 2005, 09:35:44 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Mom in Ark"

I still think something is going on with that!

I agree!!!!

Looking for the truth.
JNC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 19, 2005, 09:36:11 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "klaasend"

NO!!  It is NOT Joran's father!

Thats the dirty old Dutchman in Thailand who is friends with many of urine's friends and aquaintances!

This guy's name is Marten van den Berg and he appears to be one strange cat...

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/about.html
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 19, 2005, 09:36:34 PM »

Nobody ran to turn the old guy who is on trial for killing those civil rights workers so many years ago. They had a vow of silence and they protected him even though he killed somebody's loved ones.  We understand protecting our frends real good where they turn their own in?   We don't like a snitch  either.  What part of America are you from?  

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "bendex"
I understand your feeling. It has to do with our protestant background, and the dissapearance, betrayel and murder of tens and thousands innocent people in the second world war in our country.

I know your country (and possibly even your own family) did suffer a heavy loss in WW2 (as we did though it wasn't on our homeland) and I think we're all very sorry for that. If what you say is true, that the betrayal of friends to the Nazis has affected the nation so much that they feel the safest recourse 60 years later is silence in any situation, I understand. But I think it's just very sad. Though certainly it's an eye-opener for many in this country. There are criminals behind bars in our country now -- taken off the streets -- because their own family members turned them in -- feeling they had more of a moral responsibility to protect innocent people than protect their criminal relatives and friends.

Definitely a cultural difference.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 19, 2005, 09:36:40 PM »

Are they still saying that they are following a car?  Or that she's being moved from one place on the Island to another?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 19, 2005, 09:36:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
OK all this talk of attorneys and suspects cannot talk to this one and that one or the case dies, specifically that the suspects cannot talk to each other inspires this question:

Where does Mickey's conversation with Deepak fit in here? At the time, both were technically suspects. They talked to each other.

Will Deepak's lawyer be able to use that?

And it is interesting that Mickey's lawyer reported the conversation to the press, was that done to expedite Mickey's release, since lack of reasonable suspicion and a credible alibi wasn't cutting it?

btw      
none of us would be here right now
 u think if twittys were there 48 hours latyer...
.like osama-gone missing .   oh and those 2 gaurds would still be in jail
no one would think twice about mickey jon rotting in jail
and this forum would not exist for us all to pray 4 her safe retrn. Exclamation

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.