April 24, 2024, 02:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Men reported missing over the last month in Bangor, ME Both Deceased  (Read 3582 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 17, 2013, 06:34:46 AM »

Bangor man disappears from family’s home
Last modified Dec. 16, 2013, at 1:05 p.m.

BANGOR, Maine — Bangor police are seeking the public’s help in locating a missing local man.

Si “Tobi” Lam, 22, apparently left his family’s home overnight Saturday and was reported missing on Sunday morning, Bangor police Sgt. Cathy Rumsey said.

Rumsey said that this type of behavior is unusual for Lam, and his family is concerned about him.

Lam stands 5 feet tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has dark hair, brown eyes, wears glasses and was likely wearing a dark jacket and dark winter pants.

Lam is the second local man to have been reported missing over the last month. Cecil Worcester, 46, has been missing for nearly a month.

Anyone who has seen Lam or Worcester should contact Bangor police at 947-7384.
http://bangordailynews.com/2013/12/16/news/bangor/bangor-man-disappears-from-familys-home/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 12:51:46 AM »

info on Cecil Worster

MISSING PERSON
November 27, 2013 at 1:34pm
The Bangor Police Department is still looking for Cecil Worster, a 46 year old Bangor man.  He was reported missing on November 22, 2013 and his family has not seen or heard from him since November 21, 2013.  He left on foot from his residence on Main Street in Bangor near the Hampden town line.  He was last seen wearing a pair of blue Patriots wind pants, a long sleeve olive colored t-shirt, a black stocking cap, white sneakers, and a wooden beaded necklace.  He is 5'8" tall, approx. 180 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes.  Being out of contact for this long is highly unlike Cecil and his family is very concerned for his welfare.  The family provided the attached photograph of Worster, and his build is still the same as in this photograph.  If you have any information that might help with this investigation you are asked to call Detective Myron Warner at 947-7384 ext 5740 or our anonymous tip line at 947-7384 ext 6.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/bangor-maine-police-department/missing-person/10152065596509198

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:39:57 AM »

Thanks cw !!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 07:05:02 AM »

Body found in river identified as Bangor man missing since November

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/04/14/news/midcoast/body-found-in-river-identified-as-bangor-man-missing-since-november-2013/

Last modified April 14, 2014, at 6:01 p.m.
STOCKTON SPRINGS, Maine — The body found floating in the Penobscot River on Sunday morning has been identified as a Bangor man who was reported missing last November, according to the Waldo County Sheriff’s Office.

Cecil Worster, 46, was believed to have left his home near the Hampden town line on foot sometime Nov. 21, 2013, and he wasn’t seen again. His family reported him missing the next day, telling police they were very concerned and that it wasn’t normal behavior for him to disappear without telling anybody.
   On Sunday, a resident who lives along the river near Sandy Point in Stockton Springs spotted what appeared to be a body, and the Stockton Springs Fire Department sent out a boat to retrieve it from the river.

There are no indications at this point that Worster’s death is suspicious, Chief Deputy Jeff Trafton of the Waldo County Sheriff’s Office said Monday afternoon in an email.

Si “Tobi” Lam remains missing.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »

Cecil Worcester, body was found very close to the bay

A. Si “Tobi” Lam, missing from,Bangor
B. Cecil Worcester, missing from ,near hampden town line
C. Cecil Worcester, body found sandy ponit, in Stockton Springs
http://goo.gl/maps/wZs3n 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 12:42:37 PM »

Si Tobi Lam is now deceased. http://www.fortmyersmemorial.com/obituaries/Tobi-Lam/#!/Obituary it is the same person.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?229076-ME-Tobi-Lam-22-Bangor-14-Dec-2013
>> I emailed Bangor police Sgt. Cathy Rumsey to ask her to check it out (her name was in the Bangor news articles posted upthread), and I will post if I receive any answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I did receive an answer today from LE. The obituary I saw IS the same Tobi Lam, and this can now be marked "Located" - RIP Tobi

Mary,

We did have a missing persons case regarding Tobi Lam, and that case has been closed. Unfortunately the obituary you saw is the same Tobi Lam.

Thank you,
 Catherine

Lt. Catherine E. Rumsey
 Bangor Police Department
 240 Main Street
 Bangor, Maine 04401
 (207)947-7384 ext 5706

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.