April 19, 2024, 09:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a thought...  (Read 2175 times)
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« on: June 19, 2005, 03:22:13 PM »

Perhaps we are going off in the wrong direction. Did anyone interrogate the kids who were with Natalee on the trip? Wasn't one of the boys a little sweet on her? Maybe he was mad at her for going off with three guys when he wanted to be with her, so he was waiting for her when she returned to the Holiday Inn....
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 03:26:26 PM »

This seems more likely than some of the conspiricy theories you see here.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 10:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "another monkey"
Perhaps we are going off in the wrong direction. Did anyone interrogate the kids who were with Natalee on the trip? Wasn't one of the boys a little sweet on her? Maybe he was mad at her for going off with three guys when he wanted to be with her, so he was waiting for her when she returned to the Holiday Inn....

Impossible. I know of no crush or romantic involvement with one of our boys on the trip...see Dash for more details. But I know one of our own wouldn't do it. I know all of these kids, and they aren't capable of hurting one another. We've been through a lot this year, and we all care about one another.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.