April 25, 2024, 11:36:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206602 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« on: June 19, 2005, 09:56:28 PM »

A new thread for news and discussions, because I'm going to bed and I think you'll make too many pages while I sleep! Smile

PLEASE visit the link below with Tom and Red's WEBLOG for summaries of the information gathered here.

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Please be sure to read the TROLLS announcement. Thank you.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 09:59:24 PM »

Natalee's mom said she thinks "we" need to talk about a major in pre-law now. What a wonderful woman!! She thinks she's alive and so do I.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 09:59:32 PM »

A gentle reminder, that at times we get heated and angry over something we read. Perhaps something someone else says. When you feel yourself typing out things you would "never say to a person if they were standing in front of you", well.. that is the time to step away.

Get a coffee, watch some TV, hug your hubby/wife, take a walk, take a shower.... take a break. Go watch the sunset.

This is a highly emotional issue that has dragged on for weeks (and might go for weeks more).

Remember, we are all real people with real feelings. Sometimes, when we type out "words" they aren't taken in the same context that we meant them.

Give others the same latitude you would like them to give you. Don't assume the worst, look for how that person could have meant something other than the worst.

Life's too short. We are all not lost... our loved ones know where we are. Be thankful.

Ok.. back to your regular schedule program, before it was so rudely interrupted by ME.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 09:59:44 PM »

The final panel had two key things I thought.

First, the retired FBI agent said use of word WITNESS with father was a key change.  Said his sources are saying obstruction of justice.

Second, all three seem to be treating it as a definite homicide.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 09:59:56 PM »

Actually, the PA Dutch are really German (Deutch).
Sorry about the late reply. I'm still catching up.

It was more inline with the joke about the shoes. Mis Dis information.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 10:00:11 PM »

Was that Dash on Fox tonight?

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 10:01:17 PM »

lol (((Catrina))) Aww we love ya Cat!

I was a good girl and stayed in the loft instead of reading the bashing of my homeland Smile lol

:::straightening her halo over her horns:: lmao
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 10:01:45 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"

yes.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2005, 10:01:46 PM »

Oh come on, he really knew where to dump a body on a island he had never been on... Anyway her friends sais she never had a serious boyfriend.

Wants,

Simpletons strike again. You just gotta hate that.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2005, 10:02:18 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"

Yes tape from Wed. night.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2005, 10:02:25 PM »

ok...here is the bottomline.......the 3 boys, paulus and anita VDS, steven croes and a few others all hold key pieces of info and the aruban police are obviously politically influenced...they aren't acting like a LE with teeth.

give the fbi a few days of full control and i garauntee it is solved quickly.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2005, 10:02:41 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
The final panel had two key things I thought.

First, the retired FBI agent said use of word WITNESS with father was a key change.  Said his sources are saying obstruction of justice.

Second, all three seem to be treating it as a definite homicide.

All three? Are you talking about the panel on the show or something else?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2005, 10:03:24 PM »

Hi Iquitos and writenow,

As I started the whole betrayel thing I will end it right now, i was just trying to explain why everyone involved in this case was covering each others backs. I was not promoting vows of silence nor promoting being against  it .
Now as regards to a cultural difference , I am going to treat myself to nice argentinian steak and afterwords enjoy a nice smoke of home grown marijuana of seeds I bought in a Dutch coffee shop  Laughing .  And later on I will come back and share with you all some inspirational thoughts on the whole case  :

Quote from: "iquitos"
So was I but I was never confronted with the ultimate test of turning a loved on in for something they did that was beyond the pale.  I do not know how I would handle it.  unless I was sure I would adhere to the inniocent until proven guilty principle which is an American one too.  

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Nobody ran to turn the old guy who is on trial for killing those civil rights workers so many years ago. They had a vow of silence and they protected him even though he killed somebody's loved ones.  We understand protecting our frends real good where they turn their own in?   We don't like a snitch  either.  What part of America are you from?

It's not WHERE I was raised, but HOW. If I'd known, I would have turned him in, then unfortunately I would have probably had to leave town since the LE was probably in on it. And actually, I don't know if it's this guy, but the granddaughter of one of them TURNED IN HER GRANDFATHER because she felt it was the moral, right thing to do.

I was raised in a family which taught honesty -- even when it was painful. And yourself?

Only the facts
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 10:03:49 PM »

Kerin,

I hope you got my PM reply. I received a debug notice and I don't see it in my sent items folder Sad
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2005, 10:04:24 PM »

Evening guys..everybody ok? I have been glued to FOX, and I am just doing some thinking...I feel SO SORRYYYYY for Beth Twitty..I cannot imagine her hurt..But I have one question...do you guys think that maybe she knows that Natalee is alive? I am sure she doesnt know where she is..duh...but, i am wondering if they may have told her that all leads point to her NOT being dead..The reason I ask this is, her eyes dart when she talks..she closes them frequently and doesnt make much eye contact..she speaks at times as if she KNOWS Natalee is not dead..LORD PLEASE LET THIS BE THE CASE!!! Also, she is very determined...and has SO MUCH MORE strength than I would have..but I would be INCONSOLEABLE...she seems so together..makes me just wonder if she knows something we dont....

"God dont like ugly"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2005, 10:04:35 PM »

i think per cnn, after Paulus van der sloot and wife left the courthouse this afternoon somebody asked the judge "Suspect or Witness?" and he said, "the latter".
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2005, 10:05:04 PM »

Just seems to me like the Mayberry Police Department with Barney as the LI
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2005, 10:05:10 PM »

bendex - gitRdone Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2005, 10:06:02 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Evening guys..everybody ok? I have been glued to FOX, and I am just doing some thinking...I feel SO SORRYYYYY for Beth Twitty..I cannot imagine her hurt..But I have one question...do you guys think that maybe she knows that Natalee is alive? I am sure she doesnt know where she is..duh...but, i am wondering if they may have told her that all leads point to her NOT being dead..The reason I ask this is, her eyes dart when she talks..she closes them frequently and doesnt make much eye contact..she speaks at times as if she KNOWS Natalee is not dead..LORD PLEASE LET THIS BE THE CASE!!! Also, she is very determined...and has SO MUCH MORE strength than I would have..but I would be INCONSOLEABLE...she seems so together..makes me just wonder if she knows something we dont....

She does seem that way at least in that interveiw but remember that is from Wed or Thursday. on Greta.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2005, 10:06:08 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

I feel like there is a whole lot we don't know.

Looking for the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.