April 27, 2024, 05:07:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206626 times)
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2005, 10:36:41 PM »

I didn't see this before....here is the OTHER Max Arrendz tickle page - 26 yrs old, very hot car:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=lZ_.sBUEWhImHqm5
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2005, 10:37:15 PM »

Did she say CULT out loud?  I think that existence of a cult is worth the possibilities to check it out!
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2005, 10:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Hey ya Native! (((hugs)))

HELLO Cali!!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2005, 10:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Professor"
Egad. Maybe Geraldo was right.

About what?

About the c-word.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2005, 10:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Did she say CULT out loud?  I think that existence of a cult is worth the possibilities to check it out!

Cult and known ritual yet.........very low crime and no homicides. Maybe cult killings are in a different category.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2005, 10:38:20 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I'm sorry, ya'll..I dont wanna stir the pot here and get anybody all miffed at me, but this is the most bizarre case I have ever heard of....

The "false confession"
A small island that turns up NOTHING..
A reporter that claims he has a lead he is following...then...nothing..
The 3 brought in, let go, brought in again and arrested...

The list goes on and on and on.....I have seen some great Arubian people on here...I am not against them..at all...however, this seems wayyyyyy too "phrucked" up to me..... These LE officials have sincerely screwed this up..WE here on Monkeys, could fly down and have more than they have thus far..

I totally agree
Kerin just took sleep meds.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2005, 10:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
I didn't see this before....here is the OTHER Max Arrendz tickle page - 26 yrs old, very hot car:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=lZ_.sBUEWhImHqm5

All the kids on there site is rolling.
Slayer714
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2005, 10:39:48 PM »

Do not take recent comments by Beth Twitty as proof that cooperation with the Arubian government is improving. She is walking a thin line between telling the truth and maintaining what little cooperation she is getting.

It's hard enough to be a grieving mother, without having to fill the shoes of Condoleeza Rice at the same time.

I think maybe an aircraft carrier off the coast of Aruba may be required
to get some results here. The people running the Government are
obviously covering for terrorist. Very Happy
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2005, 10:40:07 PM »

Do not take recent comments by Beth Twitty as proof that cooperation with the Arubian government is improving. She is walking a thin line between telling the truth and maintaining what little cooperation she is getting.

It's hard enough to be a grieving mother, without having to fill the shoes of Condoleeza Rice at the same time.
Well put!
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2005, 10:40:56 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"
Quote from: "writergal"
I'm coming in very late on this discussion, so you all must have heard Natalee's stepfather describe Paulus ven der Sloot as "an obnoxious slimeball."

Haven't heard that yet...wow.

Yes, Mr. Twitty was interviewed briefly on Fox this afternoon. He was visibly angry and stressed, and just as clearly trying to keep that under control. The Fox interviewer was quite sympathetic. But it was obvious that Mr. Twitty was fast reaching the end of his rope--and who can blame him?  He was quite firm in his denunciation of the elder van der Sloot.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2005, 10:41:14 PM »

Quote from: "Slayer714"

or...WMD  Laughing
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2005, 10:41:20 PM »

Well put!

true.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2005, 10:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "deepthroat2"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
1) if the father is involved, thats why the 3 aren't spilling the beans

2)  if the father of VDS is involved, thats why there isn't a body - she is in safe keeping somewhere

Deep, even though you come from way out there all of a sudden, I do tend to like what you have to say, even though you are 91 years old!

91 years old?  where did that come from?

by the way - with age comes wisdom  Very Happy
I saw you on TV!  Get it?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2005, 10:41:38 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I would be very cautious about accepting statements regarding FBI role at face value. The extent of US government involvement in this investigation is quite unusual, and I don't think it is likely that 12 agents would be deployed there for cosmetic purposes and provide psychological comfort to Natalee's parents.

That neither the FBI nor Aruba authorities are forthcoming with information is frustrating for those of us who are following the case, but I will repeat what I posted last night - I have seen many US police press conferences where every question was answered with no comment at this time or some such, and to me it appears that the main difference with the Aruba police is that they are not holding these press conferences and answering each question with "no comment at this time."

What's your source for 12?
There are 6 from Miami, 1 from Barbados. That's 7. Plus 2 miami dade PD search and rescue with dogs.

Aruba and the Dutch are running this, Ting. It's their country. Now if we sent in the Marines and launched an invasion on palm beach, maybe we could put our FBI guys in charge of this.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2005, 10:42:28 PM »

NativeLingo, what on earth is going on? It seems that all the doors have slammed shut, and this whole investigation has taken on a decidedly anti-American posture. Elio Nicolaas has changed his tune and reversed his field. All spokesmen are rigidly adhering to a party line, and cooperation with American law enforcement seems to be coming to an end.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2005, 10:42:37 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Ting"
I would be very cautious about accepting statements regarding FBI role at face value. The extent of US government involvement in this investigation is quite unusual, and I don't think it is likely that 12 agents would be deployed there for cosmetic purposes and provide psychological comfort to Natalee's parents.

That neither the FBI nor Aruba authorities are forthcoming with information is frustrating for those of us who are following the case, but I will repeat what I posted last night - I have seen many US police press conferences where every question was answered with no comment at this time or some such, and to me it appears that the main difference with the Aruba police is that they are not holding these press conferences and answering each question with "no comment at this time."

What's your source for 12?
There are 6 from Miami, 1 from Barbados. That's 7. Plus 2 miami dade PD search and rescue with dogs.

Aruba and the Dutch are running this, Ting. It's their country. Now if we sent in the Marines and launched an invasion on palm beach, maybe we could put our FBI guys in charge of this.

They reported 12 on fox yesterday during the day.
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2005, 10:42:38 PM »

No OIL in Aruba.... you can forget the aircraft carrier......
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »

No OIL in Aruba.... you can forget the aircraft carrier......
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2005, 10:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Evening guys..everybody ok? I have been glued to FOX, and I am just doing some thinking...I feel SO SORRYYYYY for Beth Twitty..I cannot imagine her hurt..But I have one question...do you guys think that maybe she knows that Natalee is alive? I am sure she doesnt know where she is..duh...but, i am wondering if they may have told her that all leads point to her NOT being dead..The reason I ask this is, her eyes dart when she talks..she closes them frequently and doesnt make much eye contact..she speaks at times as if she KNOWS Natalee is not dead..LORD PLEASE LET THIS BE THE CASE!!! Also, she is very determined...and has SO MUCH MORE strength than I would have..but I would be INCONSOLEABLE...she seems so together..makes me just wonder if she knows something we dont....

Yes, I have watched her expressions and tone of voice and eye movement also. She's not telling all she knows, but I have no idea why not unless it is a bigger element with the US Federal agencies involved.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2005, 10:44:11 PM »

NativeLingo, what on earth is going on? It seems that all the doors have slammed shut, and this whole investigation has taken on a decidedly anti-American posture. Elio Nicolaas has changed his tune and reversed his field. All spokesmen are rigidly adhering to a party line, and cooperation with American law enforcement seems to be coming to an end.

Wanna bet Geraldo has the PM on tomorrow night? With Geraldo live in Aruba and Bill O introducing him?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.