April 28, 2024, 02:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206643 times)
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: June 20, 2005, 11:15:16 AM »

Hey DIVATOO...check your private messages...

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: June 20, 2005, 11:16:31 AM »

Natalee's cellphone was left in the room because it did not work for intra-island calls (to the friends w/ her on the trip) It was configured to call back home but it didn't work for general uses on Aruba.

Beth is in possession of the cell phone and used it to call people back in the US after she got down there

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 20, 2005, 11:17:12 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "Charmz"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
My sis lives in Alabama..about 5 miles or so from mountain brook..my parents are going there this weekend....i'll have her pick up a handful of bracelets, and if anyone wants one, lemme know..

wonder if they are charging for them? You know, to raise money for Nat's parents?

Well first to absolut...I REALLY hope Geraldo stays far from Mountain Brook. He could seriously wreak some havoc here.

And to nikki...they are $5 and all proceeds go to the family. They're for sale at the Western in Mountain Brook Village.

I am new to this board, and have been trying to get some information to the Holloway Family, I've posted on another topic trying to find out how I can or someone can contact the family with the information I posted.

mbhs05, do you have any insight as to how this could be done?

to reach the Holloway family,,,natalee@inline.com, they do appreciate it

That email address goes to the Wall of Hope....I'm not sure that would be the best place to send new information...I just read what you want to send and I agree it's important. I'll see if I can find a more direct way to contact them...I'm not sure that there is, but we'll see. Otherwise...maybe you should call the FBI? At least it could be passed on. I'll see if I can find the contact info for the local office.

pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: June 20, 2005, 11:17:20 AM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ
Natalee did not have her cell phone with her the night she disappeared.  It was found at the hotel with her belongings. . .[/quote

Well....so much for that idea. That really bites!
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: June 20, 2005, 11:18:59 AM »

If my company finds out how much time I've spent following this case, I'm gonna be looking for a new job.  I just can't seem to help myself, can't concentrate on work or think.

Anyone else feeling like this?
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: June 20, 2005, 11:19:35 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "Charmz"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
My sis lives in Alabama..about 5 miles or so from mountain brook..my parents are going there this weekend....i'll have her pick up a handful of bracelets, and if anyone wants one, lemme know..

wonder if they are charging for them? You know, to raise money for Nat's parents?

Well first to absolut...I REALLY hope Geraldo stays far from Mountain Brook. He could seriously wreak some havoc here.

And to nikki...they are $5 and all proceeds go to the family. They're for sale at the Western in Mountain Brook Village.

I am new to this board, and have been trying to get some information to the Holloway Family, I've posted on another topic trying to find out how I can or someone can contact the family with the information I posted.

mbhs05, do you have any insight as to how this could be done?

to reach the Holloway family,,,natalee@inline.com, they do appreciate it

That email address goes to the Wall of Hope....I'm not sure that would be the best place to send new information...I just read what you want to send and I agree it's important. I'll see if I can find a more direct way to contact them...I'm not sure that there is, but we'll see. Otherwise...maybe you should call the FBI? At least it could be passed on. I'll see if I can find the contact info for the local office.

Tom maybe can help with that as well, so mbhs05, you can visit with Dash on that approach, or tom's email is Tom@scaredmonkeys.com.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: June 20, 2005, 11:19:40 AM »

Quote from: "pairofdivers"
Quote from: "batmanCJ
Natalee did not have her cell phone with her the night she disappeared.  It was found at the hotel with her belongings. . .[/quote

Well....so much for that idea. That really bites!

Yes it does.  It's among the long list of "what if's" that I'm sure are torturing everyone in this case.
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: June 20, 2005, 11:19:43 AM »

I do appreciate it!  I don't know how to contact the family and not the FBI or any Law Enforcement.  Not sure it would be helpful either.  I tend to believe something has been going on down there with disappearances and think the information is best in the families hands.  I will dig up more contact info on Devries family here in Michigan if they need it.
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: June 20, 2005, 11:19:46 AM »

Wishing all of you good luck in resolving this case in the next few days.  Super info from all of you compared to MSM.

I'm headed out to a resort with my wife for our 35th anniversary. Will try to track from Fox and CNN when I can. Will rejoin on Fri.  Not a typo......that's an unheard of (nowadays) 35th wedding anniversary.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: June 20, 2005, 11:21:01 AM »

this is what i found:

FBI Birmingham
Room 1400
2121 8th. Avenue N.
Birmingham, Alabama 35203-2396
birmingham.fbi.gov
(205) 326-6166

and here is the weblink:

http://birmingham.fbi.gov/
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: June 20, 2005, 11:22:16 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
If my company finds out how much time I've spent following this case, I'm gonna be looking for a new job.  I just can't seem to help myself, can't concentrate on work or think.

Absolutely.  And I don't have to worry about a job, I'm on break from college classes right now.  But my children are wondering if my rear is glued to this chair and when I might quit letting them eat Spaghettios for every meal!!!!   Laughing
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: June 20, 2005, 11:22:28 AM »

littletxlady
Thank you for the link.  I am at my desk and do not have access to cable.
I also find the reference to prominent family interesting.  Money could provide for a cleaner cover up and that is certainly what we have here.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: June 20, 2005, 11:22:48 AM »

this is on the fbi/birmingham page, but i will post it here:\

How to Report a Crime or Provide Information

For the location of a local FBI office, see our Jurisdiction page

An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling (205)326-6166

If you have been the victim of a crime or have information relating to a crime, please contact your nearest FBI office. All complaints are confidential.

You can also email the Birmingham office at birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

Public Speakers
FBI Birmingham offers public speakers on a variety of topics pertaining to the FBI's investigative mission. Requests for speakers should be made in writing and sent to FBI Birmingham, attention Request for Speaker. The following information is necessary to process a request:

Date of presentation
Time of presentation
Place of presentation
Approximate length of presentation
Specific topic(s) to be addressed
Intended audience (industry professionals, general public, students, etc.)
Deadline for response

Address to send response

Contact name and telephone number to obtain additional information
Please allow two weeks of advance notice for all requests for speakers. All requests are subject to availability.
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: June 20, 2005, 11:23:15 AM »

Anyone else feeling like this?[/quote]

Yes
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: June 20, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

heavy heart
I am hving the same problem.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: June 20, 2005, 11:24:44 AM »

Quote from: "azvet"
Wishing all of you good luck in resolving this case in the next few days.  Super info from all of you compared to MSM.

I'm headed out to a resort with my wife for our 35th anniversary. Will try to track from Fox and CNN when I can. Will rejoin on Fri.  Not a typo......that's an unheard of (nowadays) 35th wedding anniversary.

Have a wonderful vacation!!!  Happy anniversary, and you are right, unheard of!!!!  Congrats!  Not that I want you to miss out on anything, but here's hoping this is solved before you get back.   Very Happy
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: June 20, 2005, 11:24:50 AM »

Quote from: "azvet"

Have fun, and treat the little lady real nice. Peace
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: June 20, 2005, 11:25:16 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "heavyheart"

Absolutely.  And I don't have to worry about a job, I'm on break from college classes right now.  But my children are wondering if my rear is glued to this chair and when I might quit letting them eat Spaghettios for every meal!!!!   Laughing

man I just flip open a can of chefboyhardee and grab a fork....
currently out of clean dishes and bno cleaning genie
except in my dreams lol

peace to all
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 20, 2005, 11:25:38 AM »

Quote from: "Debatl"
quote - 9. Why did the Kalpoes or Joran point to the black security guards, they must have specifically know them by name? Cuz I am sure there are many black hotel security guards?-end quote

I know the answer to this one!!  In the original "dropped her off at the HI story" the three said that as she got out of the car, she was approached by a security guard wearing all black.  Since the HI security wears white shirts, contact was made with all security companies on the island to determine which one uses all black uniforms.  The company that provided the guards for the closed hotel next door uses all black uniforms, so the connection was made that perhaps one of them was the guard who approached Natalie.  As we now know, A-the contract had been cancelled the day before, so most likely the guards weren't even there that night and B-it doesn't matter because that story has been proven to be false anyway.  I don't remember where I read this--maybe in Dan's original timeline of happenings, or maybe in a Beth Twitty interview.  

BTW, I have been lurking here for days, just don't post unless I have something to say that hasn't been said before!!

Only black uniforms that I'm aware of for guards are the SBF guards (Soul Beach Festival). Guards at Allegro had white shirts as I recall.

No stories have been proven yet. At this point the story changes are hearsay. Nothing has been confirmed because of the integrety of the investigation per Dutch Law.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: June 20, 2005, 11:26:12 AM »

HeavyHeart- im with ya on that one..i try to sit here and type quietly hahha.........i should not be on here at work...but i cant help it..this story really has touched me. I have dreams some nights about it..its freaky....

Kelly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.