April 27, 2024, 10:06:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206632 times)
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: June 20, 2005, 11:37:46 AM »

wel we dont know for sure if he was suspended since everything lately that has been said is being retracted right after that.. guess we just have to wait and c

Kelly
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: June 20, 2005, 11:38:23 AM »

Quote from: "hope"
van der sloot dad is suspended from his duties

boy that was fast???  
 they must have something on the guy

peace to all
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: June 20, 2005, 11:38:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
wel we dont know for sure if he was suspended since everything lately that has been said is being retracted right after that.. guess we just have to wait and c

Well- they are posting it on the Hasibokos.com site- so usually they are pretty accurate..
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 20, 2005, 11:38:59 AM »

There's no way papa sloot is clean.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 20, 2005, 11:40:06 AM »

Quote from: "hope"
van der sloot dad is suspended from his duties

now we're gonna get somewhere.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: June 20, 2005, 11:40:22 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I mean, usually psychics dont appeal to me..HOWEVER, at this point i would exhaust all avenues..and there are ALOT od psychics that work closely with poice and FBI agents..i mean, hell, anything is worth a try!!!! Right??

Sylvia Brown never commented on it as far as I know
Geraldo would have interviewed her last night
instead of rosie.

Geraldo is on assignment and last nights rosie interveiw was a tape. It was stated at the top of the hour on At Large.

wow i missed that totally!

peace to all
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: June 20, 2005, 11:41:35 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "wvlady"
dj-
you would think so but since noone is saying anything it's hard to tell....

just thinking about the whole timeline thing, does anyone else remember reading/hearing about mr vds being at mcdonald's at 3am when Natalee went missing....i find that very weird..

WV lady, arubagirl said that mcdonalds closes at 1 am there..just a rumor about the 3 am thingy

McDonalds :: Closes at 1am, seen there ? around 3am. Could have been meeting/picking up someone. Was he SEEN munching a BigMac ??
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: June 20, 2005, 11:42:09 AM »

Hope-Oh really...well then that should be good for the case...

Kelly
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: June 20, 2005, 11:42:34 AM »

Sorry if someone posted this info already, I've been having a hard time keeping up with all the posts in the past few days.  

I noticed something on the board about finding a decapitated body in Aruba in the past couple of days.  Aruba is also the name of a pretty nasty neighborhood in Kirkuk, Iraq and there was a decapitated body found there on Friday.

I hope this helps clear up some of the confusion.

Aruba (the one in Iraq) might show up in the news more frequently, so please check the stories before they are posted.  If people are just Google-ing Aruba, they might just assume that there is only one Aruba in the world.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: June 20, 2005, 11:43:11 AM »

From TripAdvisor. Natali'es is an aunt (don't know which one):

natalie's
US Posted on: 11:37 am, today (6/20)
Good Morning Group,
I want to make sure that each and everyone who has visited this forum is greatly appreciated by Natalie's family. The comfort that your efforts have brought are too great too great for words. Your interest is what corrected this investigation in the beginning and is what drives it currently. The authorities seem now to be diligently investigating the case, but their laws prevent the release of any information. That fact, combined with the initial influence of someone I won't name and the lack of experience of the Aruban authorities ,which creates an absence of credibility due to a lack of a proven record, has created an aura of suspicion. To make matters worse, the news channels need new information several times a day and the Aruban authorities lack experience dealing with an event of this size. Frustration is the result. It seems that someone should explain offically what the law is concerning these matters, what the media can expect from the authorities based on the law, and what the family can expect, and then allow the media to monitor the compliance with the law. I am not sure why that hasn't already bveen done. The media has been amazing in their help to Natalee, as has the general public. The Aruban people have been great. This whole event has showcased the potential man has for compassion for his fellow man. But, while we need to keep this near the top, we don't want to go over the top and we need to be informed, courteous, diligent, and patient. We need to treat the authorities with respect. They are working, and appear to be trying, so respect is theirs to lose. Lets give them the opportunity to either earn it or lose it.
As for the polygraph for the family, I assure you that the family is past ready to take one if it will help, and wants to encourage the boys, their freinds and families to do so as well. Our only question is where do we meet to be tested.
Anyway, the family loves and appreciates all of you. They realize that without yours and the media's interest they are helpless and the case probably would have been covered up, not by the authorities, but by an individual father's duping of the authorities. I just pray that the time he bought isn't fatal to the case. Keep up the good work and remember we hope that people from all opinions feel free to post as well. The family wants Natalee back, in any form or fashion, and the truth, whatever that might be.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: June 20, 2005, 11:43:17 AM »

ok everyone i have to go take care of things for work, be back in like 15min........anything new or interesting..please post for me to check in bit! THANKS!

Kelly
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: June 20, 2005, 11:43:40 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Hope-Oh really...well then that should be good for the case...

Yes- it should be- sure hope they get some where with this... I am so hoping today or tomorrow they will get the big 'news" that they have been searching for   --praying
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 20, 2005, 11:43:49 AM »

McDonalds :: Closes at 1am, seen there ? around 3am. Could have been meeting/picking up someone. Was he SEEN munching a BigMac ??[/quote]

no
 he was chocking on it

peace to all
john
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: June 20, 2005, 11:44:14 AM »

Does does the two bothers car have the chip that keeps 30? days of information on your
driving?

I thought that automatically came on most cars of recent vinatge.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: June 20, 2005, 11:45:34 AM »

Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
the only way to find natalee is to look for " the real " natalee
and for both sides to tell all they know
side one.....the suspects
side two....... classmates (on the trip), family and friends

I think you're right about this. Being honest about what Natalee was doing that night is totally different from judging her actions or blaming her for what happened. Honesty from all sides will only help the cause of finding her (which is probably why the suspects involved seem to be lieing).

I don't know Natalee--maybe she wasn't drinking or chasing after boys. I don't want to judge or blame her even if she was doing those things--she was a young girl on vacation, after all, and she should have been having fun (as her Mother stated to Greta Van Sustern). I do think honesty about the situation is the only way to get to the bottom of it.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: June 20, 2005, 11:46:23 AM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

natalie's
Good Morning Group,
I want to make sure that each and everyone who has visited this forum is greatly appreciated by Natalie's family. The comfort that your efforts have brought are too great too great for words. Your interest is what corrected this investigation in the beginning and is what drives it currently. The authorities seem now to be diligently investigating the case, but their laws prevent the release of any information. That fact, combined with the initial influence of someone I won't name and the lack of experience of the Aruban authorities ,which creates an absence of credibility due to a lack of a proven record, has created an aura of suspicion. To make matters worse, the news channels need new information several times a day and the Aruban authorities lack experience dealing with an event of this size. Frustration is the result. It seems that someone should explain offically what the law is concerning these matters, what the media can expect from the authorities based on the law, and what the family can expect, and then allow the media to monitor the compliance with the law. I am not sure why that hasn't already bveen done. The media has been amazing in their help to Natalee, as has the general public. The Aruban people have been great. This whole event has showcased the potential man has for compassion for his fellow man. But, while we need to keep this near the top, we don't want to go over the top and we need to be informed, courteous, diligent, and patient. We need to treat the authorities with respect. They are working, and appear to be trying, so respect is theirs to lose. Lets give them the opportunity to either earn it or lose it.
As for the polygraph for the family, I assure you that the family is past ready to take one if it will help, and wants to encourage the boys, their freinds and families to do so as well. Our only question is where do we meet to be tested.
Anyway, the family loves and appreciates all of you. They realize that without yours and the media's interest they are helpless and the case probably would have been covered up, not by the authorities, but by an individual father's duping of the authorities. I just pray that the time he bought isn't fatal to the case. Keep up the good work and remember we hope that people from all opinions feel free to post as well. The family wants Natalee back, in any form or fashion, and the truth, whatever that might be.

Isn't the spelling of N. Holloway's name Natalee?  Wouldn't her family know the correct spelling?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: June 20, 2005, 11:46:53 AM »

you guys ought to read my previous posts on papa vd sloot... this guys has a couple of screws loose.....i got the impression the first day that there was something else going on.. i also stated the i thought maybe joran was protecting someone, possibly a brother. i never thought he could be protecting his father, but it would nt surprise me....has it ever been totally confirmed that he was indeed in holland and not aruba? if he was in holland, the only thing i can see coming his way, is being an accessory after the fact.....your thoughts?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: June 20, 2005, 11:49:15 AM »

CancunMole, thanks much for posting that blog from "Natalie's".

That was a mix of gratitude to the community along with some instructions to all of us on how to best assist.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: June 20, 2005, 11:50:23 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "CancunMole"

natalie's
Good Morning Group,

Isn't the spelling of N. Holloway's name Natalee?  Wouldn't her family know the correct spelling?

You can verify this on TripAdvisor if you have the need.

natalie's
US   Posted on: 2:29 am, Jun 15, 2005

I wasn't on the trip, but I really wish I had of been. She was my neice and my friend and I really miss her. You would have liked her.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: June 20, 2005, 11:50:54 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"

Looks like she correctly spelled it in two other places - so maybe just a typo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.