April 27, 2024, 10:15:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206633 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 20, 2005, 11:51:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
you guys ought to read my previous posts on papa vd sloot... this guys has a couple of screws loose.....i got the impression the first day that there was something else going on.. i also stated the i thought maybe joran was protecting someone, possibly a brother. i never thought he could be protecting his father, but it would nt surprise me....has it ever been totally confirmed that he was indeed in holland and not aruba? if he was in holland, the only thing i can see coming his way, is being an accessory after the fact.....your thoughts?

SOUNDS LOGICAL ROB  By the way love that signature.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: June 20, 2005, 11:52:44 AM »

Just an idea.  The houston horse rescue group IS definitely in contact with her uncle.  

I suggest the poster with information contact them and ask them to forward her e-mail address to the uncle.

i don't know the link but saw it earlier on here somewhere.
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: June 20, 2005, 11:53:01 AM »

Looks to me like someone else typed in the misspellings...they're outside the body of her aunt's post.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: June 20, 2005, 11:53:19 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "Charmz"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
My sis lives in Alabama..about 5 miles or so from mountain brook..my parents are going there this weekend....i'll have her pick up a handful of bracelets, and if anyone wants one, lemme know..

wonder if they are charging for them? You know, to raise money for Nat's parents?

Well first to absolut...I REALLY hope Geraldo stays far from Mountain Brook. He could seriously wreak some havoc here.

And to nikki...they are $5 and all proceeds go to the family. They're for sale at the Western in Mountain Brook Village.

I am new to this board, and have been trying to get some information to the Holloway Family, I've posted on another topic trying to find out how I can or someone can contact the family with the information I posted.

mbhs05, do you have any insight as to how this could be done?

to reach the Holloway family,,,natalee@inline.com, they do appreciate it

That email address goes to the Wall of Hope....I'm not sure that would be the best place to send new information...I just read what you want to send and I agree it's important. I'll see if I can find a more direct way to contact them...I'm not sure that there is, but we'll see. Otherwise...maybe you should call the FBI? At least it could be passed on. I'll see if I can find the contact info for the local office.

Theres a no. 1-800-NATALEE for info

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: June 20, 2005, 11:53:28 AM »

Hey, Guys- Do you get the feeling (praying) that something might just happen today- Big or is it just me
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: June 20, 2005, 11:54:35 AM »

Quote from: "hope"
Hey, Guys- Do you get the feeling (praying) that something might just happen today- Big or is it just me

Certainly HOPE so - it's been 3 weeks and we are all tired of not having an answer that we all deserve.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: June 20, 2005, 11:54:42 AM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
[the reason a dog has so many friends is he waggs his tail instead of his tongue)

Great quote, I had never heard this one

You know the saying "everything you need to know in life..you learn in kindergarten"//my kindergarten teacher had this on a sign in her room..I'm 49 now and it still is so true..

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: June 20, 2005, 11:55:20 AM »

<<Isn't the spelling of N. Holloway's name Natalee? Wouldn't her family know the correct spelling?>>

I can understand the suspicion.  But the correct spelling is an atypical one, and I could see how a family member might go with the traditional spelling.  My grandmother consistently misspelled my name on birthday cards and the like over the years.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1068 on: June 20, 2005, 11:55:24 AM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
[the reason a dog has so many friends is he waggs his tail instead of his tongue)

Great quote, I had never heard this one

You know the saying "everything you need to know in life..you learn in kindergarten"//my kindergarten teacher had this on a sign in her room..I'm 49 now and it still is so true..

Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: June 20, 2005, 11:55:44 AM »

Thank you for posting that CancunMole. I'm sitting back and reading...but can't possibly cover all forums heh.

Seriously, I think our participation here (and other forums) is critical, particularly, the Arubans (and the Dutchies too!) are playing a pivotal role, feeding us information and shedding light as to the laws and culture.

This is history in the making! I don't pretend to know Natalee, but from the insights here real friends here have provided, I think she would be amazed and humbled by our relentlessness in getting to the truth.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: June 20, 2005, 11:57:42 AM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<Isn't the spelling of N. Holloway's name Natalee? Wouldn't her family know the correct spelling?>>

I can understand the suspicion.  But the correct spelling is an atypical one, and I could see how a family member might go with the traditional spelling.  My grandmother consistently misspelled my name on birthday cards and the like over the years.

Could also be that she did not want to reveal her identity at first, and so spelled her name on TA (Natalie's) wrong on purpose. In any case, I find it best not to question...assume it's her family member, because what was said in the message is what I'm sure they feel.

kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: June 20, 2005, 12:02:38 PM »

WELCOME DIVATOO...everyone here is family!!!

sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: June 20, 2005, 12:04:08 PM »

Goon - Maybe your Grandmother was trying to tell you something!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: June 20, 2005, 12:04:12 PM »

If that phone number is verified, someone should have Tom or Red put it at the top of the forums and on the front page.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: June 20, 2005, 12:04:31 PM »

Quote from: "GutFeeling"
Dbatl
I hear you that the security guards were cleared so that doesn't matter now.  But the big question is what additional information (proven or not )did they have to continue to hold them for days even after the 3 boys were detained? Held becasue they wear black shirts?????

I'm trying to find the quote as we speak but something Nicky John said on his release still bugs me..he said more will be arrestedbefore this is over  ..probably about 7..how did he klnow this if he is innocent????

wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: June 20, 2005, 12:04:36 PM »

i was just reading the post where HOPE wrote about something happening today, as i was reading i got a major case of goosebumps and cold chills...anyone else have a reactiong like that?
MiMi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: June 20, 2005, 12:05:08 PM »

Paulus van der Sloot has also been suspended from his duties as judge-in-training by the court of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba.  (Not yet confirmed by FOX News, but this comes from Hasibkos)

How competitive the truth is racing to the absolute finish line
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: June 20, 2005, 12:05:16 PM »

Is anyone listening to that Aruban radio this morning?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: June 20, 2005, 12:07:35 PM »

Someone speculated earlier that cooperation between the Aruban government and the family of Natalee Hollosy must be improving, since Beth Twitty's statements, in her last appearance on Fox News, were much more carefully chosen.

Note: She DID NOT say that cooperation of the Aruban authorities was improving. What she DID say was that she appreciated the information she was getting from the FBI. Remember, this lady is walking a thin line between telling the truth and maintaining what little cooperation she is receiving from the Aruban authorities.

On the other hand, retired police officer Elio Nicolaas, who earlier proposed using the polygraphic technology offered by the FBI, then did a 180 and insisted that polygraphs should only be given to the FAMILY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY. And Reuben Trappenberg took a very confrontational stance and rejected ANY CLAIM that the Aruban authorities had been slow to act.

This is now day 21, folks. There is no Natalee. Paulus van der Sloot's time line for his son's whereabouts on the night that Natalee went missing conflicts with KNOWN FACTS, and yet PVDS is not yet under arrest. (Remember how fast they arrested those two security guards?) Approximately one week ago, we were told that the investigation was at a critical point and that major developments were expected in the "next 24 hours."

Do not jump to the conclusion that everything is hunky dory, just because Beth Holloway has been muzzled.

And do not jump to the conclusion that things are moving forward, just because people can be seen coming and going from the courthouse. Frenzied activity is always a good smoke screen for lack of progress.

By the same token, I do not JUMP to the conclusion that this case is being badly bungled.

As of day 21, I am CRAWLING to that conclusion.

Remember, it was the FAMILY of Natalee Holloway, and NOT the Aruban authorities, that tracked down the prime suspect in this case. They did it in a matter of hours, after arriving in Aruba.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: June 20, 2005, 12:07:42 PM »

I can understand the suspicion.  But the correct spelling is an atypical one, and I could see how a family member might go with the traditional spelling.  My grandmother consistently misspelled my name on birthday cards and the like over the years.[/quote]

At least you got a birthday card on your birthday..my Grandma lived to be 97 and she sent me a "Get Well Card" for my birthday!! LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.