April 27, 2024, 02:24:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206621 times)
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2005, 10:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
I didn't see this before....here is the OTHER Max Arrendz tickle page - 26 yrs old, very hot car:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=lZ_.sBUEWhImHqm5

All the kids on there site is rolling.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means.  Is this the real Max guy that's been taken in for questioning, not the young Max that went to school with Joran?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2005, 10:44:58 PM »

Okay but let's go back to Day one.. or late morning of Natalee's disappearance.. first on the scene..DEA... why DEA.

The we have 12 FBI's within how long? Like we discussed the other day, FBI (was asked but 12?) goes international when there is a crime ring ("combating international and national organized crime").

So, we have DEA there before Natalee was missing and 12 FBI there after she is reported missing. I dunno but that's a pretty concrete clue right there.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2005, 10:45:16 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
NativeLingo, what on earth is going on? It seems that all the doors have slammed shut, and this whole investigation has taken on a decidedly anti-American posture. Elio Nicolaas has changed his tune and reversed his field. All spokesmen are rigidly adhering to a party line, and cooperation with American law enforcement seems to be coming to an end.
Sincerely what did you expect after the ban-Aruba "folklore"? Evil or Very Mad
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2005, 10:45:20 PM »

I, for one, do not believe that the FBI agents down there are just sitting around watching interviews and waiting for something to do.  I truly believe that they are doing plenty of investigating on their own or behind the scenes.  I truly do not believe the US would send that many agents down there to sit around twiddling their thumbs until Aruban LE asked them to test something.  There is a lot more going on down there than we are being told.  Just my theory.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2005, 10:45:48 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I would be very cautious about accepting statements regarding FBI role at face value. The extent of US government involvement in this investigation is quite unusual, and I don't think it is likely that 12 agents would be deployed there for cosmetic purposes and provide psychological comfort to Natalee's parents.

That neither the FBI nor Aruba authorities are forthcoming with information is frustrating for those of us who are following the case, but I will repeat what I posted last night - I have seen many US police press conferences where every question was answered with no comment at this time or some such, and to me it appears that the main difference with the Aruba police is that they are not holding these press conferences and answering each question with "no comment at this time."
Thanks for that!  That almost answered the question I was about to ask.  Does anyone think think that the Authorities there whether local or ours could be persuing the bigger scenario and not in the position to let it out?  I hope that's the case.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2005, 10:46:09 PM »

I didn't see this before....here is the OTHER Max Arrendz tickle page - 26 yrs old, very hot car:

All the kids on there site is rolling.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means.  Is this the real Max guy that's been taken in for questioning, not the young Max that went to school with Joran?

He was questioned and released ............think it real max
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2005, 10:47:03 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Did anyone catch the clip about the guy that was murdered last night on FOX? Even the PIO won't talk about it. What's up with that??? He's the PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER for God's sake. Where's the information?

Are you talking about the slit throat guy? Not sure that is even true as there is no information anywhere except for the one source, which seems strange as the MSM are covering this extensivly.

That's the one! His name was Sergio Gomez.
But you know by now (FOX) that it is true, and that is part of my lat question!
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2005, 10:47:09 PM »

NativeLingo, what on earth is going on? It seems that all the doors have slammed shut, and this whole investigation has taken on a decidedly anti-American posture. Elio Nicolaas has changed his tune and reversed his field. All spokesmen are rigidly adhering to a party line, and cooperation with American law enforcement seems to be coming to an end.

WHAAAAAT??? Iīm totally out of the loops here...havenīt seen the news all day ......whatīs happening???
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2005, 10:47:13 PM »

Yeah, I think this is the guy.
The guy in the middle back row looks a little like Croes doesn't he?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2005, 10:47:43 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I'm sorry, ya'll..I dont wanna stir the pot here and get anybody all miffed at me, but this is the most bizarre case I have ever heard of....

The "false confession"
A small island that turns up NOTHING..
A reporter that claims he has a lead he is following...then...nothing..
The 3 brought in, let go, brought in again and arrested...

The list goes on and on and on.....I have seen some great Arubian people on here...I am not against them..at all...however, this seems wayyyyyy too "phrucked" up to me..... These LE officials have sincerely screwed this up..WE here on Monkeys, could fly down and have more than they have thus far..

I totally agree
Kerin just took sleep meds.

No Shell...I am here.  Smile I was monitoring my tickle page, hanging out waiting for the old man to post something.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2005, 10:48:03 PM »

ok...this small island which is hailed as being so safe has now been in the spotlight for about 3-4 weeks and:

they have a potential homicide(natalee)

they have a beheading

they have a missing person

they find that 45 yr old woman who was being held by drug lords(if you believe the Black & White paper)

and we have all come to learn that aruba is a huge trans-shipment area for the drugs of columbia.....

huh???
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2005, 10:48:13 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
I, for one, do not believe that the FBI agents down there are just sitting around watching interviews and waiting for something to do.  I truly believe that they are doing plenty of investigating on their own or behind the scenes.  I truly do not believe the US would send that many agents down there to sit around twiddling their thumbs until Aruban LE asked them to test something.  There is a lot more going on down there than we are being told.  Just my theory.

You are right Dragonfly!

I would not be the least bit surprised if CIA is down there as well but of course we would never know that because they don't exisit lol.  Wink
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2005, 10:48:22 PM »

I'm sorry, ya'll..I dont wanna stir the pot here and get anybody all miffed at me, but this is the most bizarre case I have ever heard of....

The "false confession"

The list goes on and on and on.....I have seen some great Arubian people on here...I am not against them..at all...however, this seems wayyyyyy too "phrucked" up to me..... These LE officials have sincerely screwed this up..WE here on Monkeys, could fly down and have more than they have thus far..
I agree w'dat!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2005, 10:48:27 PM »

What's your source for 12?

I don't know how many are actually there. I have heard 12 on some earlier news reports, and I have heard 13 I don't remember where. However, regardless of the number, I will stand by my contention that the US would not deploy even one to go down there and make Natalee's family feel better. Nor do I think it is reasonable to suppose that the Secretary of State would take an interest in the case for public relations reasons.

Aruba and the Dutch are running this

That is certainly the official statement. And Hamid Karzai is running Afghanistan.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2005, 10:48:55 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

The "false confession"

I totally agree
Kerin just took sleep meds.

No Shell...I am here.  Smile I was monitoring my tickle page, hanging out waiting for the old man to post something.

He seems pretty up on the web. He may know exactly what was being done. Just curious, has he post ANYTHING today or yesterday?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2005, 10:49:35 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"

WHAAAAAT??? Iīm totally out of the loops here...havenīt seen the news all day ......whatīs happening???

Read the posts. Ask around.
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2005, 10:49:49 PM »

I think at this point, maybe the Arubian authorties need to make an announcement on TV and radio that if she shows up alive, the person/persons responsible for her return recieves the cash. NO QUESTIONS Asked..... after all, that wouldn't be far from what it appears the the investigators are doing anyway....
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2005, 10:50:17 PM »

I think at this point, maybe the Arubian authorties need to make an announcement on TV and radio that if she shows up alive, the person/persons responsible for her return recieves the cash. NO QUESTIONS Asked..... after all, that wouldn't be far from what it appears the the investigators are doing anyway....
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2005, 10:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Did she say CULT out loud?  I think that existence of a cult is worth the possibilities to check it out!

Cult and known ritual yet.........very low crime and no homicides. Maybe cult killings are in a different category.
"ANcient tribal rituals"!
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2005, 10:50:46 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.