April 28, 2024, 12:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206640 times)
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2005, 11:09:26 PM »

Quote from: "Slayer714"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "air23ac"
lets be real here....i am sure that many arubans(mostly citizens/regular people) care that natalee is missing........but the government is concerned about their bottomline and reputation.....

negative press   =    a problem with tourism   =   a large scale effect on the countries biggest business-tourism

AGAIN...The government is not involved.....

FYI, Please look this up: "Trias Politica"

Arubagirl..... any idea on what is happening??

The "Government" is anyone who is payed with tax money for whatever job they do.

does this mean that a municipal garbage collector is¨"government"?? PLEEEEZE

Whatever....Believe whatever you want.....
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 19, 2005, 11:09:44 PM »

Klaassend, if the case gets solved, it's naturally because of the FBI. I mean, isn't that, like, totally logical, like?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 19, 2005, 11:09:54 PM »

Quote from: "mountainmac"
Quote from: "nitjus4fun"
I think at this point, maybe the Arubian authorties need to make an announcement on TV and radio that if she shows up alive, the person/persons responsible for her return recieves the cash. NO QUESTIONS Asked..... after all, that wouldn't be far from what it appears the the investigators are doing anyway....

Surely by now they have done this.....or do you mean on national tv and not local?
I'm sure in Aruba, local TV is national TV!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

dea
« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2005, 11:09:57 PM »

we have explained dea many times here.  dan has explained dea.  dea was on the island on other business and was asked to check into the matter so he did and the sole USG rep on the island.  Probably did so kicking and screaming.  Beleive me cops don't try to take on matters outside their jurisdiciton.  There are no indicia here for this to be a dea matter.  dea does big drug cases and intel overseas, they don't look for people with joints and small quantities.  Unless you have some factual basis, please lets drop the DEA speculation.  There is nothing there.    

Quote from: "azvet"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Okay but let's go back to Day one.. or late morning of Natalee's disappearance.. first on the scene..DEA... why DEA.

The we have 12 FBI's within how long? Like we discussed the other day, FBI (was asked but 12?) goes international when there is a crime ring ("combating international and national organized crime").

So, we have DEA there before Natalee was missing and 12 FBI there after she is reported missing. I dunno but that's a pretty concrete clue right there.

Amen Cali.  I get no response when I post these kinds of thoughts, but I've had suspicions just because of the silence, confusion,  and "no comment" statements coming from interviewees on TV.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2005, 11:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Native, I think this goes in cycles. They're nice to us, they're not nice, nice, not nice.

Oh, you meant about the case? Nothing new. I thought that CSS was going to have 2x 24 on today, but nothing.

45 year old woman being held by drug lords? All righty then.

dag is  playing pappi/pachi song....isn't that like first name of
public info official??

peace to all
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2005, 11:11:26 PM »

From another gov website:http://www.state.gov/g/inl/rls/nrcrpt/2003/vol1/html/29834.htm

Corruption:
 In 2003, the GONA identified certain links from prominent traffickers in the region to law enforcement officials, which prompted additional investigations. The GONA has been quick to address these issues through criminal investigations and prosecutions, internal investigations, new hiring practices, and continued monitoring of law enforcement officials who hold sensitive positions. There is no evidence to indicate that ranking public officials are involved in the shipment of drugs, the laundering of illegal drug proceeds, or in discouraging the investigation or prosecution of drug shipment. To prevent such public corruption, there is an independent Public Prosecutors’ Office and a judiciary that enjoys a well-deserved reputation for integrity. Both jurisdictions maintain close ties with the Dutch legal system, including extensive seconding of Dutch prosecutors and judges to fill positions for which there are insufficient qualified candidates among the small Antillean and Aruban populations.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2005, 11:11:50 PM »

which public info official? You have Mariaine Croes for the JD, and Ruben Trappenberg for the government.

TexasSugarfoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2005, 11:11:55 PM »

It was just reported on the Houston news that members of Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team will be leaving Tuesday night for Aruba. Apparently an uncle of NH lives in the Houston area and made a request of help from the group. It didn't say how many would be going but it did say they would be taking two cadavar dogs with them.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2005, 11:11:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I would not be the least bit surprised if CIA is down there as well but of course we would never know that because they don't exisit

It's the NSA that doesn't exist. Or maybe the OSP. Or both. And if they did exist, the first rule of NSA would be.... Twisted Evil

Oh, sorry Ting. I did not know that. I always thought CIA agents were secret hush hush can not know them etc.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:06 PM »

writenow, I'm very easily tempted by the malls in the U.S.

Must.Resist.Temptation.

I was just saying that because Nikki believes that the monkeys can solve this case.

If you (any of you) believe you can, please come down here and solve it.

Arubagirl, if you're ever in Dallas, you just PM me - we've got some great Texas-sized malls!
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I have a question for everyone here.  If this turns out to be much bigger than we originally thought and drugs or sex trade is involved..and the FBI and Aruban LE are working together in Natalee's best interest...to get her back alive...........Will all those bashing the Aruban LE appologize?

Not me cause I never bashed them. But I have suggested and agreed that this may be bigger than what we might see on the surface.  Time will tell.

If you guys shake a whole lot more klassend, we'll have our beach in Arizona just like we need over here.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I have a question for everyone here.  If this turns out to be much bigger than we originally thought and drugs or sex trade is involved..and the FBI and Aruban LE are working together in Natalee's best interest...to get her back alive...........Will all those bashing the Aruban LE appologize?

We don't know the whole story.  Wizard may have been right all along!

appologize???  I'll go there personally to.... All the coverage of the island makes me want to go back ASAP......
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:34 PM »

Ok here's the article that was in the Black and White...my dad found it for me.

http://www.bwcitypaper.com/1pubicindex.lasso?-token.editorialreferral=129206.112112

Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:42 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Professor"
NativeLingo, what on earth is going on? It seems that all the doors have slammed shut, and this whole investigation has taken on a decidedly anti-American posture. Elio Nicolaas has changed his tune and reversed his field. All spokesmen are rigidly adhering to a party line, and cooperation with American law enforcement seems to be coming to an end.

elio nicolaas is probly from sint nicolaas right?

Elio Nicolaas was the retired Arubian police officer who wrote a letter to the editor of AM Digital a couple of days ago, wondering why the Arubian government wasn't taking advantage of the polygraphic technology offered to them by the FBI. Now, he claims that it is "illegal," as a tool in Arubian investigations, and he wants it to be used against the FAMILY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Folks, them's fightin' words, in case you can't read between the lines.

And it's a perfect 180 degree reversal of his previous position.

And it raises questions about the c-word.
mountainmac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "mountainmac"
Quote from: "nitjus4fun"
I think at this point, maybe the Arubian authorties need to make an announcement on TV and radio that if she shows up alive, the person/persons responsible for her return recieves the cash. NO QUESTIONS Asked..... after all, that wouldn't be far from what it appears the the investigators are doing anyway....

Surely by now they have done this.....or do you mean on national tv and not local?
I'm sure in Aruba, local TV is national TV!

I meant national (CNN) versus local (Aruba TV)...i know I didn't clarify that one...sorry!   Razz
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2005, 11:13:02 PM »

Dallas, I KNOW [/Monica from Friends].

klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2005, 11:13:22 PM »

Klaassend, if the case gets solved, it's naturally because of the FBI. I mean, isn't that, like, totally logical, like?

Not logical at all to me.  I believe the Aruban LE know exactly what they are doing..they just have different rules they need to abide by than we have in the states.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2005, 11:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Arubans, the general feel from the fox show was that there is now an anti Amiican feeling.  One man interviewed wants Natalees parents to take a polygraph.

If people are ouchy right now that is why.

Also though they showed some view of your island to explain why it is hard to search, but goodness it is beautiful.

Can you blame the arubans for feeling like that??
Both Arubagirl and I have been patient..VERY VERY patient....but do you believe that we don´t have our limits??? Do you believe that we are the only ones on these boards????
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2005, 11:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
It was just reported on the Houston news that members of Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team will be leaving Tuesday night for Aruba. Apparently an uncle of NH lives in the Houston area and made a request of help from the group. It didn't say how many would be going but it did say they would be taking two cadavar dogs with them.

That should have been done a long time ago. NOTHING motorized can get into the places that a horse can. (Trust you me...but I'm a huge horse fan).

SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2005, 11:14:15 PM »

Here is a direct link to the search team:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.