April 28, 2024, 04:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206649 times)
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2005, 11:22:13 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
NativeLingo, what on earth is going on? It seems that all the doors have slammed shut, and this whole investigation has taken on a decidedly anti-American posture. Elio Nicolaas has changed his tune and reversed his field. All spokesmen are rigidly adhering to a party line, and cooperation with American law enforcement seems to be coming to an end.

WHAAAAAT??? Iīm totally out of the loops here...havenīt seen the news all day ......whatīs happening???

Read the posts. Ask around.

I hope I'm interpreting that response incorrectly because I certainly hope Prof that you aren't "biting the hand" that feeds us information??????

I'm just asking Native to read the posts, and think about them, and ask around. I appreciate that the natives are our only source of information, and I mean no disrespect. I am only asking for background. Right now, we need it more than ever.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2005, 11:22:35 PM »

ARUBA GIRL AND NATIVE....what would you like to ask the parents of natalee?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2005, 11:22:43 PM »

Did something like this happen before?
What did the Rep. mean when he said that there was something "disturbing" about this case that made him sent the FBI inmediately and the family is aware of this?
Why do you keep talking to the press about stuff that someone would think are better to be kept confidential (i.e. the "Steve" thing)
Why in Sam Hill did you guys bring your friends along who are apparantly rich, instead of your relatives.
Were you told about the chaperone sitch or lack thereof?
Do you have a PI on the case
Etc etc etc.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2005, 11:23:03 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Native, I would loooooooooooooooooooove to ask the family of NH some questions.

Join the club!!!

What do you want to ask them? What their FBI briefing sessions have told them?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2005, 11:23:03 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I know DEA was already in Aruba. They have an office Curacao and I am aware of the port trafficing problems.

Something warranted 12 FBI agents to come. Something warranted the DEA to go first but it's something will not get an answer too.

My point is over than Aruba not letting information out for legal fairness, there in turn is a tight lip on the FBI etc involved. FBI seems to being playing dodgeball also.

I think perhaps a part of Natalee's disappearance has to do with their ongoing DEA operation. Did anyone see the news about the DEA finally busting one of the largest drug rings? 77 people and millions recovered recently.

SPS are you speaking of DEA operation notes? http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/intel/03014/03014.pdf

I saw that but I could not find a direct link to Aruba.
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2005, 11:23:10 PM »

To Arubagirl and NativeLingo, you guys have pacience. I started posting on here on day one and went only 2 days. Since then this board has become a completly one sided event. As an Arubian in the U.S. I appreciate what you guys are doing. Even though there's so much misinformation going around, you guys try to keep it balanced. Keep it up guys! I know how you guys feel! It's so frustrating when MSM keeps speculating on something this sensitive and most people take everything as they see it. With no consideration whatsoever for the family.
I'll keep praying for Natalee Holloway, wherever she may be! God Bless!
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2005, 11:24:17 PM »

Here is the drug bust story:

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20050614-110418-8271r.htm

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2005, 11:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Regarding sending in "the calvary" from Houston, they may not have had mounted troops looking, but we did send down FBI search-dogs awhile back.

and again, just like my previous post said, I am sure they are going to Aruba as "INVITED GUESTS". Guests go into someones home and are polite, don't outstay their welcome and go home when their hosts want them to.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2005, 11:24:25 PM »

So I went to Brianna's website... and found a familiar pic of a girl, Jetsy, who I believe was on Joren's younger brother's site.

Not that this has anything to do w/ the case, but I was looking at her comments section, about 3/4 of the way down the page, and noticed a post by our friend Marten, from thailand!

"Jetsy, if you send me any more messages .... I climb on my broomstick, take my few belongings with me .... and zoom at an astromically high speed towards Aruba..... You are so gorgeous ... Hugs, Marten a Dutchman living in Thailand"

Seriously, who is this guy and why has he been mentioned before on SM forum?  A follow up question, WTF is wrong with him???

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=kOq8kdyveeRIuBst
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2005, 11:24:37 PM »

Time for me to make some tea (the calming kind).......BRB
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2005, 11:25:21 PM »

Thank you SPS! lol I am so tired I am getting all the numbers confused. 32 arrested 77mil lmao must sleeeppp soon..
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2005, 11:25:23 PM »

OK. I'm like the last non-cable person in the world, I know. so i'm left with the regular networks.

But NBC's Martin Savage just did a good piece on Beth finding Natalee's digital camera in the room and she's released the pictures -- including her prom (which we already saw on the link today), her graduation, some of the trip to Aruba. beth said she couldn't have looked at these pictures a week ago, but now they just inspire her.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2005, 11:25:41 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
the cute little girl owner of this page is a student at the international school of aruba where mrs. van der sloot teaches.  there are 120 students.  they use these websites like we used to use yearbooks.  don't read too much into this.  it could also be any middle age dutch woman which might abound on aruba beaches in season.  they have direct flights from amstrdam and it is a dutch possession with warm winters.  

Quote from: "WoodGuy"
Good Evening All,
Haven't been here for a few days and I can't believe all the bizzare things that have happened regarding this case. Here's something I find interesting: I was just surfing around on the Max Arends website that I saw posted over at Riehl World's site, and I was looking at some of the "friends" pages. Well asa I was looking at some of the pics on one of these friends pages I saw this pic (go to link and look at pic titled 'Briphop and'...it's the 3rd row down). Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that Mama Van Der Sloot in the background ?!?! Seems like one big circle of friends huh ??  http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?id=ucX-_LjV26maaus_

I'm getting the picture about these sites being equivalent to our yearbooks, but read down on the left hand side for friends comments and see what MARTEN has to say....YUCKY guy.

"Marten:
It is no fair .... my broomstick is out of service so I am unable to attend ... Only my Buddha knows how much I would love to meet you all ... and fly back with one of these gorgeous Arubian girls to my nest in Chiang Mai..... Marten ... a Dutchman living in The Land of the Smiles ...."

Boy, I'm glad his broomstick is out of service, so to speak.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2005, 11:25:49 PM »

Quote from: "jairodirksen"
To Arubagirl and NativeLingo, you guys have pacience. I started posting on here on day one and went only 2 days. Since then this board has become a completly one sided event. As an Arubian in the U.S. I appreciate what you guys are doing. Even though there's so much misinformation going around, you guys try to keep it balanced. Keep it up guys! I know how you guys feel! It's so frustrating when MSM keeps speculating on something this sensitive and most people take everything as they see it. With no consideration whatsoever for the family.
I'll keep praying for Natalee Holloway, wherever she may be! God Bless!

i agree
she has had everyones prayers from day one

peace to all
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 19, 2005, 11:25:52 PM »

And a CNN story that ran on the 14th:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/14/drug.money/

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2005, 11:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Did something like this happen before?
What did the Rep. mean when he said that there was something "disturbing" about this case that made him sent the FBI inmediately and the family is aware of this?
Why do you keep talking to the press about stuff that someone would think are better to be kept confidential (i.e. the "Steve" thing)
Why in Sam Hill did you guys bring your friends along who are apparantly rich, instead of your relatives.
Were you told about the chaperone sitch or lack thereof?
Do you have a PI on the case
Etc etc etc.

Well me and Dash can answer some of that. This has never happened before...nothing like it. Rumors that it has are false. The friends were able to help carry family members and money along, and resources that the family did not have. The immediate family, except her brother and Stepbrother, were flown in immediately. The brothers have since joined the family. The "rich friends" have been able to use their affluence to help in the search. And everyone on the trip, parents, everyone, knew that the kids would not be chaperoned. Waivers were signed.

Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2005, 11:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
I've been working in resort towns in Mexico and the Caribbean for about thirty years. Girls go missing all the time but usually show up in about 48 hours and for this reason I understand how the Aruban cops initially saw this. Some of these young ladies just plain go nuts, get drunk, do drugs or fall in love and miss thier planes, ditch their buddies..it happens all the time and 99% of the time they suffer nothing worse than a hangover and an overdrawn bank account. (Even girls who are perfect angel do this).

I understand why the cops weren't initially concerned and the comment about how she would show up on ladies night. It happens a lot. Maybe even weekly.

Also, even in the US, the police won't start looking very hard for a missing adult until after 24 to 48 hours. I'm pretty sure that when the Twittys first arrived, the cops were pretty much joking amongst themselves about how Natalee would turn up embarrassed in a day or so.

I have seen this happen many times Confused  

I actually think that  Aruba has been handling this well;  they are trying to establish a case that will stick without a body and they don't want to taint it with media bullshit.

The police need to change this policy when the family has verifiable proof that the missing person would NEVER behave in that way.  My son is one of those: top student, very mature, high morales.  If he were to go missing for a very small amount of time (such as not showing up in the lobby for the flight home), that would be cause for paramount concern.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2005, 11:26:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I have a question for everyone here.  If this turns out to be much bigger than we originally thought and drugs or sex trade is involved..and the FBI and Aruban LE are working together in Natalee's best interest...to get her back alive...........Will all those bashing the Aruban LE appologize?

We don't know the whole story.  Wizard may have been right all along!

I'll apologize.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2005, 11:27:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Regarding sending in "the calvary" from Houston, they may not have had mounted troops looking, but we did send down FBI search-dogs awhile back.

What's this about sending in the cavalry from Houston?

Sorry, but I've been working on other things today, and haven't been keeping up as closely.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2005, 11:27:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I have a question for everyone here.  If this turns out to be much bigger than we originally thought and drugs or sex trade is involved..and the FBI and Aruban LE are working together in Natalee's best interest...to get her back alive...........Will all those bashing the Aruban LE appologize?

We don't know the whole story.  Wizard may have been right all along!

I'll apologize.

me 2

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.