April 28, 2024, 11:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206665 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2005, 11:46:37 PM »

whitney, I've heard, don't know where, so can't give you any thoughts on validity of source, that authorites were in Andicora.

But do NOT know if that is true.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2005, 11:46:41 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Okay, so the rumours about Natalee disappearing before are false.

So, what about the U.S. reps remarks? Those really really really have me intrigued.
Those remarks have haunted me as well.  The statement was issued immediately in Birmingham, but Fox didn't pick up on it until Thursday or Friday of the week this all began.  Maybe that's normal for the media, but that fact has always bothered me.  Spencer Bachus' statement sounds so sinister and like he knows exactly what is going on, but I haven't found anyone who knows the real meaning of it.  Not much help am I???
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2005, 11:46:45 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Okay, so the rumours about Natalee disappearing before are false.

So, what about the U.S. reps remarks? Those really really really have me intrigued.

Same here...but I'm betting he doesn't know the whole story either.
There's no way for us to know, though. He isn't going to tell, and he shouldn't.

They have undercover DEA agents on the ground. Probably reported a girl was to be sold into the sex trade the same time Natalee disappeared - just my hunch.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 19, 2005, 11:47:05 PM »

mbhs05, you were kind to share this website with Dash, it seemed to get her through some hard times.

Seems to be important to a number of us.

I wouldn't have stayed involved so much, had I not had that dream about Natalee.  It's a message and a hope.

Let them know they can "lurk" here without posting or identifying themselves.  That's important, because we have some press in here, some who I think are freelancers looking for a story.  Those folks tend to interrogate people, really press for details and for sources.  Kinda drives ya batty, if ya let it.

No one has to answer a question that is asked of them in here.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2005, 11:47:14 PM »

mbhso5,

love the eyes.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2005, 11:47:27 PM »

Arubagirl said
arubagirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
It seems that Beth Twitty said that "Steve" would know everything on Fox.
Lo and behold, they arrest Steve Croes.

I totally missed that one...
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 19, 2005, 11:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Juvenal said in part
But I later considered that she might have been sold into the sex trade, which would be even more disturbing than a simple rape. (Please forgive me, if anyone close to Natalee is reading.)

The quick involvement of the DEA and the FBI might indicate that she's been kidnapped and packed away to another country not far from Aruba.

Still don't think that's the most plausible scenario. But it might explain the frustrating lack of information.

I started to look at my maps of Venezuela, particularly looking at the little peninsula pointing at the southern tip of Aurba: Penisula de Paraguana...that'd be only 24 miles or less, but 24 from the Aruba capitol.

Then when I saw the proximity of Columbia and all the rest of the SA countries that I usually pay little attention to and started to read about Aruba's history and its reputation as a traders place for several hundred years, I became a little more concerned.  

Fascinating history.

You will find this fascinating then. A huge drug bust just happened and it involved Columbia:

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20050614-110418-8271r.htm

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2005, 11:48:12 PM »

Did something like this happen before?
What did the Rep. mean when he said that there was something "disturbing" about this case that made him sent the FBI inmediately and the family is aware of this?
Why do you keep talking to the press about stuff that someone would think are better to be kept confidential (i.e. the "Steve" thing)
Why in Sam Hill did you guys bring your friends along who are apparantly rich, instead of your relatives.
Were you told about the chaperone sitch or lack thereof?
Do you have a PI on the case
Etc etc etc.

I can answer one, I think. Why they bring along friends who are rich. Because their friends are wealthy and because they could use some support.

As for the PI, I am sure they have at least one.

But what is the "Steve thing?"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 19, 2005, 11:49:12 PM »

whitney, I've heard, don't know where, so can't give you any thoughts on validity of source, that authorites were in Andicora.

But do NOT know if that is true.

nothing is official arubagirl.  we all know that by now. on a lighter note,
do u like soca??  calypso??

peace to all
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 19, 2005, 11:49:24 PM »

<<So, what about the U.S. reps remarks? Those really really really have me intrigued.>>

Could it be that having a lead suspect's father with judiciary and law enforcement connections is viewed problematic?

And the family had nothing to do with getting Steve Croes' name out to the public.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 19, 2005, 11:50:05 PM »

Professor, I meant with the friends is friends instead of rel. but someone, sorry, forgot who, explained it already to me

Seems Beth Twitty spoke the name "Steve" on air on Fox.

Guy by same name got arrested.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2005, 11:50:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
mbhs05, you were kind to share this website with Dash, it seemed to get her through some hard times.

Seems to be important to a number of us.

I wouldn't have stayed involved so much, had I not had that dream about Natalee.  It's a message and a hope.

Let them know they can "lurk" here without posting or identifying themselves.  That's important, because we have some press in here, some who I think are freelancers looking for a story.  Those folks tend to interrogate people, really press for details and for sources.  Kinda drives ya batty, if ya let it.

No one has to answer a question that is asked of them in here.

They know, but they prefer to keep away from internet talk. There has already been an internet spat between members of our class, and I think they're staying away.

But Dash found this one on her own! Smart girl. haha.

They have already contacted me more than once, but even if I was willing, I have no answers.

Of course, I will pass this on in case, but they are trying to stay away from the internet. THanks for suggestions though!!!

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 19, 2005, 11:50:35 PM »

writenow, I'm very easily tempted by the malls in the U.S.

Must.Resist.Temptation.

I was just saying that because Nikki believes that the monkeys can solve this case.

If you (any of you) believe you can, please come down here and solve it.

Well, come on up! I prefer to shop online because I [sigh] really hate to shop in crowded malls (how lazy is that? but then I've been glued to this computer for weeks), but for YOU, I'm there for ya!
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 19, 2005, 11:50:36 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
this was essentially the message today on the radio which i did not translate for you.  the us media and the holloways are ganging up on aruba and applying unbearable pressure which is distracting them from the task at hand.  They are doing their best, they are just as concerned about natalee as anyone outside her immediate circle and they are uncomfortable with the blame, the impatience, and criticism they are being bombarded with.  There is plenty of blame to go around.  .

That doesn't sound like an unreasonable reaction to me.  Except that I would excuse almost anything that comes from the Holloway/Twittys.  Given the circumstances their behavior has been exceptional.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 19, 2005, 11:51:09 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Did something like this happen before?
What did the Rep. mean when he said that there was something "disturbing" about this case that made him sent the FBI inmediately and the family is aware of this?
Why do you keep talking to the press about stuff that someone would think are better to be kept confidential (i.e. the "Steve" thing)
Why in Sam Hill did you guys bring your friends along who are apparantly rich, instead of your relatives.
Were you told about the chaperone sitch or lack thereof?
Do you have a PI on the case
Etc etc etc.

I can answer one, I think. Why they bring along friends who are rich. Because their friends are wealthy and because they could use some support.

As for the PI, I am sure they have at least one.

But what is the "Steve thing?"
I think she accidently revealed the name of the suspect who was only supposed to have his initials given.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 19, 2005, 11:51:25 PM »

Arubagirl...I PM'd you...received it?
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 19, 2005, 11:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
mbhso5,

love the eyes.

haha thanks....that's as close as anyone will get to seeing me. Only people who know me will know who I am...but yeah I have a Photoshop addiction. Can't help making pictures like that...my eyes are almost black in person, but the flash makes them purtier:)

rcjasinski
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 19, 2005, 11:51:44 PM »

Natalie's mom mentioned Steve when all anyone knew at the time was SGC.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2005, 11:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I have a question for everyone here.  If this turns out to be much bigger than we originally thought and drugs or sex trade is involved..and the FBI and Aruban LE are working together in Natalee's best interest...to get her back alive...........Will all those bashing the Aruban LE appologize?

We don't know the whole story.  Wizard may have been right all along!

I'll apologize.

me 2
Well, I really don't have anything to apologize but..... OK. me too!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2005, 11:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I know DEA was already in Aruba. They have an office Curacao and I am aware of the port trafficing problems.

Something warranted 12 FBI agents to come. Something warranted the DEA to go first but it's something will not get an answer too.

My point is over than Aruba not letting information out for legal fairness, there in turn is a tight lip on the FBI etc involved. FBI seems to being playing dodgeball also.

I think perhaps a part of Natalee's disappearance has to do with their ongoing DEA operation. Did anyone see the news about the DEA finally busting one of the largest drug rings? 77 people and millions recovered recently.

I like the angle you are checking out.  I too am surprised at the magnitude and exposure, perhaps even exagaration of Aruba in the Press. On one hand I can 't see Aruba coorperating with FBI and yet have the name of Aruba getting so many negative press.  It almost seem that some concerted effort is being done to destablelize the current government by undermining the current economy...Too early to say. and I am left wonder what did the Arubian Gov't do lately that would prompt this. (i.e just extending relationships to Cuba can cause such rift .. see what happened in Jamaica when Manley went to Cuba)..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.