April 27, 2024, 11:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206618 times)
PHS05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2005, 02:11:22 AM »

Ok, I've been reading here lately. I am a graduate of 05' just like Natalee and her friends. PHS (my school) went to Jamaca (sp?) for our senior trip. What most people don't realize about senior trips, unless you have a teen in H.S., is that the senior trip is usually organized by graduating seniors and their PARENTS. I have no doubt in my mind that Natalee wasn't well aware of what was going on. If MBHS05 and Dash both say that she was able to walk, then by God I believe that she could. Why would they have this to lie about, that would be stupid. Everyone really needs to stop agruing over what aruba is doing wrong and what the U.S. can do better. There is a case in Prattville Alabama that alot of people heard about I'm sure. Shannon Paulk was a young elementary student and was tooken from a well watched neighborhood and killed. The FBI jumped all over it. My mother is a cop for the PPD and it's about 2 years later. The killer of this girl is still at large. The FBI isn't miracle workers, they probably wouldn't know what to do when they got over to Aruba (if they are not already involved and the public just don't know about it) because they don't know the country as well as the Arubans. Everyone needs to get their heads out of there @$$ES and help find Natalee! This isn't about different cultures, this is about HER and finding HER! Stop sitting here bad mouthing Arubans...would the United States ever let everyone off to search for an Aruban who went missing here? Let me make this clear, <b><u>NO!!!!!!</b></u> we would simply shrug it off. I think the Arubans arn't getting enough respect from the United States people. They have done more than their fair share and are working on this case as hard as they can. With our reporters taking all the negative over there and twisting it around to make it worse. It's crazy. Also another thing, for you all who say that the Aruban police officals have no experence in this and the FBI does. Well by God, that tells you something. That means this RARELY ever happens over there and every 4 hours someone is being kidnapped in the United States. If fellow Americans want to bad mouth someone, they need to bad mouth our-selves! People open your eyes, look around. The Arubans have been Blessed by me, because they are and have went well and beyond their call of duety.

To Arubagirl and AmericanInAruba I get you lots of loves from my my part of the world, because without you guys inside info, alot of us would be clueless. Thanks for caring about Natalee, WE truely do appericate it.

To MBHS05 and Dash. I feel for you two so much, believe you me...I am sure this is hard on you and not to mention all these people bad mouthing Natalee, the class mates on the trip, and your Chaperons it must make it worse. I have hope, I think she's alive. I believe. Smile God Bless you both and may God give you all the strength you need to get through this.

Everyone else...stop biting each others heads off and PRAY!  PRAY for her safety and pray for her family and friends. No one knows what they are going through...so shut up and lets pull together for Natalee's sake!!!!

Sorry for speaking up, but I'm tired of seeing MBHS05, Dash, Arubagirl, and AmericanInAruba be put down. Luvs to all! Keep praying! <3  

May God Be With Us All!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2005, 02:11:30 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Can not agree more...my local news have Natalee on!

Reporting that more arrests are coming!

i'm no psychic....but i'll put bets on 7-9
wanna bet???
i have friends to visit in s.cal
i'll pay up then if i'mm wrong

peace to all
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 20, 2005, 02:11:34 AM »

Ok ya'll I'm falling asleep at the computer...so goodnight, hope, as always, that tomorrow brings good news. Keep up the hope!

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 20, 2005, 02:12:17 AM »

Key West might have not been a good example to use. See, um, first of all as we all know I watch too much A&E, which did a city confidential on Key West. I will end there.

I will also add, that is I was not expecting a "early morning" bang at more door, honestly, the person at the end of the knock might a bang in return. But that's just me...as usual.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: June 20, 2005, 02:12:58 AM »

Nite MB!!! (((hugs)))
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: June 20, 2005, 02:13:41 AM »

Goodnight, mbhs05!  

Praying now for Natalee Halloway...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 20, 2005, 02:13:56 AM »

Nite MB!!! (((hugs)))

nite cali

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: June 20, 2005, 02:14:01 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Can not agree more...my local news have Natalee on!

Reporting that more arrests are coming!

i'm no psychic....but i'll put bets on 7-9
wanna bet???
i have friends to visit in s.cal
i'll pay up then if i'mm wrong

CBS two! lol What do I get?? lmao
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 20, 2005, 02:14:51 AM »

Sorry FOM..I misread your post LMAO I need to slllooowwwww down my posting.

:puts brakes on::
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 20, 2005, 02:16:03 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
For those of you who got their feathers ruffled, let me 1. When I see posts which indicate that it is "rude" to knock on doors after 10pm, when searching for a missing daughter;
2. When I see posts that indicate that local custom considers "blood to be thicker than water," and which excuse the harboring of known felons;
3. When hear retired police officers -- who, two days earlier were wondering why the local authorities weren't taking advantage of polygraphic technology offered by the FBI -- claiming that the family of the victim should be subject to polygraphs;
4. And when I read posts which indicate that native Arubians believe that they are extending a "courtesy," by allowing a grieving mother to inquire about a missing daughter. . . . .

Professor...where did you hear all this?????

Ok...I agree....our values may differ, but by no means does it mean that ours are inferior now does it........
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 20, 2005, 02:16:33 AM »

If they're annoucing that more arrests are coming over here, do you think that means the people  they are talking about are already in custody and the MSM hasn't picked it up yet?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 20, 2005, 02:18:22 AM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
If they're annoucing that more arrests are coming over here, do you think that means the people  they are talking about are already in custody and the MSM hasn't picked it up yet?

Sheesh. Lots of arrests. Starting to look like they're busting up a gang or something. Just wish at least one of these arrests would produce info on Natalee.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: June 20, 2005, 02:18:28 AM »

Wondering now...local TV here doesn't usually report much on anything that isn't local being as it's all Los Angeles news and there's always plenty of that  Wink

They mentioned her 5 minutes into the news.. which here is pretty big.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 20, 2005, 02:20:25 AM »

Wondering now...local TV here doesn't usually report much on anything that isn't local being as it's all Los Angeles news and there's always plenty of that  Wink

they mentioned her 5 minutes into the news.. which here is pretty big.

that and earthquakes right?

peace to all
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 20, 2005, 02:20:44 AM »

Does Anita and Paul Van Der Slooth think their kids are "perfect angels" and that anyone who says different needs to pay dearly...or were they the type of parents that didn't hesitate to put their kids over the knees on an as needed basis?

I am of the opinion that the outrageously strict, the non-caring "spoilers" and the just plain abusers (not talking about spankers here) who severly beat their kids are the ones who tend to raise monsters that have no conscious ..... and only weep in jail after realizing the entire world have a VERY good idea exactly what kind of scum they are?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 20, 2005, 02:21:25 AM »

We need to pitch in and buy Native a tent so that she can camp out in front of the police station and let us know what is going on. Very Happy

I haven't said this yet, but thanks so much to all of the Arubans who are keeping us so well informed.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:11 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "Professor"
For those of you who got their feathers ruffled, let me 1. When I see posts which indicate that it is "rude" to knock on doors after 10pm, when searching for a missing daughter;
2. When I see posts that indicate that local custom considers "blood to be thicker than water," and which excuse the harboring of known felons;
3. When hear retired police officers -- who, two days earlier were wondering why the local authorities weren't taking advantage of polygraphic technology offered by the FBI -- claiming that the family of the victim should be subject to polygraphs;
4. And when I read posts which indicate that native Arubians believe that they are extending a "courtesy," by allowing a grieving mother to inquire about a missing daughter. . . . .

Professor...where did you hear all this?????

Ok...I agree....our values may differ, but by no means does it mean that ours are inferior now does it........

I heard all this on the message board, just today. Track back, and you'll see. I kept my mouth shut until now.

It's been a long day, and I'm turning in.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:12 AM »

Another K in Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
On the trip thing--we went through this last night. Most families, even those in the working classes will find the money for trips such as this if the child really wants to go.

I had a friend who sold tamales to make the money for her daughter to go on a school trip to DC. Where I teach now one of the teachers makes breakfast burritos and sells them and then takes herself and her daughter somewhere special with the money--this spring break that meant a trip to Europe.

Kids get jobs to help pay, and many of these trips even allow the payment in a couple of installments to lighten the load.

Going on the trip does not make a person rich.

Not at all trying to be a smartass...BUT, there's something about Texas...It's, IMHO, the combination of climate, the wealth and the square mileage of the state.  It's huge and it has no state taxes.  Look how many corporate HQs are domiciled there and the success for DFW airport.  I always dreaded having to go to DFW/TX...it had nothing to do with its people, it's highways (other than Houston), its vastness, its prices...

I just hated the weather.  Has too many extremes for me.

Here's the point...people who can live in ALL of that, gotta be GOOD people....
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:30 AM »

We need to pitch in and buy Native a tent so that she can camp out in front of the police station and let us know what is going on. Very Happy

I haven't said this yet, but thanks so much to all of the Arubans who are keeping us so well informed.

*respect to the aruban massive*

think positive
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: June 20, 2005, 02:24:42 AM »

goodnight professor...take care
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.