April 28, 2024, 12:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206668 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 20, 2005, 02:43:14 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "Professor"
For those of you who got their feathers ruffled, let me 1. When I see posts which indicate that it is "rude" to knock on doors after 10pm, when searching for a missing daughter;
2. When I see posts that indicate that local custom considers "blood to be thicker than water," and which excuse the harboring of known felons;
3. When hear retired police officers -- who, two days earlier were wondering why the local authorities weren't taking advantage of polygraphic technology offered by the FBI -- claiming that the family of the victim should be subject to polygraphs;
4. And when I read posts which indicate that native Arubians believe that they are extending a "courtesy," by allowing a grieving mother to inquire about a missing daughter. . . . .

Professor...where did you hear all this?????

Ok...I agree....our values may differ, but by no means does it mean that ours are inferior now does it........

Someone from the Netherlands said Dutch consider it rude for you to knock on their door when you're not invited, so Paul v.d. sloot had a right to get nasty with them. and that the mother anita said blood was thicker than truth (or whatever -- it's late) and she was sticking by her man child.

So we had this big discussion about how when your kid's missing in a foreign country, knocking on the door of the person last seen with her is acceptable. big broo haha. obviously the cultures differ in this.

And someone from the netherlands said they'd never rat out a murderer because it would be disloyal. another broo ha ha.

that's the short version.

but we do appreciate all your help lingo. xoxo
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: June 20, 2005, 02:45:12 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Ok ya'll I'm falling asleep at the computer...so goodnight, hope, as always, that tomorrow brings good news. Keep up the hope!
Good Night! mbhs05
God Bless!

Mike, are you a timezone behind the rest of us again?  I think MBHS05 is in REM sleep by now.

I'll await your response in about an hour.   Laughing

TT is a professional lofter

Kerin, did you flip over the odometer on your post count or what?  Very Happy

Yeah, once you reach a million posts is goes back to 0...didn't you know that??  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 20, 2005, 02:45:41 AM »

Ok ya'll I'm falling asleep at the computer...so goodnight, hope, as always, that tomorrow brings good news. Keep up the hope!
Good Night! mbhs05
God Bless!

Mike, are you a timezone behind the rest of us again?  I think MBHS05 is in REM sleep by now.

lazy ass he said it himself in post

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 20, 2005, 02:46:45 AM »

Wow... lol sounds just like Los Angeles. You get killed if you are a rat.

All I know is Aruba has 50 or more different nationalities or ethic backgrounds. Hmm sounds like the US, doesn't mean they all have an "Aruba" culture just as the US has many immigrants and just as many cultures.  Wink
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: June 20, 2005, 02:47:46 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Good Night! mbhs05
God Bless!

lazy ass he said it himself in post
Shocked  Exclamation

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: June 20, 2005, 02:47:49 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Wow... lol sounds just like Los Angeles. You get killed if you are a rat.

All I know is Aruba has 50 or more different nationalities or ethic backgrounds. Hmm sounds like the US, doesn't mean they all have an "Aruba" culture just as the US has many immigrants and just as many cultures.  Wink

that is why they all speak eng/dutch/pap/spanish...at least..

peace to all
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 20, 2005, 02:49:22 AM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
If they're annoucing that more arrests are coming over here, do you think that means the people  they are talking about are already in custody and the MSM hasn't picked it up yet?

Wondering now...local TV here doesn't usually report much on anything that isn't local being as it's all Los Angeles news and there's always plenty of that  Wink

they mentioned her 5 minutes into the news.. which here is pretty big.

that and earthquakes right?

LOL FOM, yes the earthquakes too! But we usually have a daily high speed car chase on every channel interupting our TV shows for hours lol.
CaliGirl,,that is funny,,,I watch your car chases for hours on Fox and also cover the earthquakes and high profile court cases..lol

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: June 20, 2005, 02:49:34 AM »

I am hungry.

Just a random thought... lol
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: June 20, 2005, 02:49:47 AM »

Good Night! mbhs05
God Bless!

I tried to get here in time to do better!  MY BAD!
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 20, 2005, 02:50:01 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
For those of you who got their feathers ruffled, let me 1. When I see posts which indicate that it is "rude" to knock on doors after 10pm, when searching for a missing daughter;
2. When I see posts that indicate that local custom considers "blood to be thicker than water," and which excuse the harboring of known felons;
3. When hear retired police officers -- who, two days earlier were wondering why the local authorities weren't taking advantage of polygraphic technology offered by the FBI -- claiming that the family of the victim should be subject to polygraphs;
4. And when I read posts which indicate that native Arubians believe that they are extending a "courtesy," by allowing a grieving mother to inquire about a missing daughter. . . . .

Ok...I agree....our values may differ, but by no means does it mean that ours are inferior now does it........

Someone from the Netherlands said Dutch consider it rude for you to knock on their door when you're not invited, so Paul v.d. sloot had a right to get nasty with them. and that the mother anita said blood was thicker than truth (or whatever -- it's late) and she was sticking by her man child.

So we had this big discussion about how when your kid's missing in a foreign country, knocking on the door of the person last seen with her is acceptable. big broo haha. obviously the cultures differ in this.

And someone from the netherlands said they'd never rat out a murderer because it would be disloyal. another broo ha ha.

BS!! SO not true.......
PHS05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 20, 2005, 02:50:23 AM »

Thanks waitingtoknow. Auburn is a fun place, just moved here. Smile thanks for the applause, I had to get that off my chest.

WAR EAGLE!

Keep praying! <3
[/quote]

May God Be With Us All!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 20, 2005, 02:50:52 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
If they're annoucing that more arrests are coming over here, do you think that means the people  they are talking about are already in custody and the MSM hasn't picked it up yet?

Wondering now...local TV here doesn't usually report much on anything that isn't local being as it's all Los Angeles news and there's always plenty of that  Wink

they mentioned her 5 minutes into the news.. which here is pretty big.

that and earthquakes right?

LOL FOM, yes the earthquakes too! But we usually have a daily high speed car chase on every channel interupting our TV shows for hours lol.
CaliGirl,,that is funny,,,I watch your car chases for hours on Fox and also cover the earthquakes and high profile court cases..lol

lol KK I am starting to think we are CArchaseAFORNIA lol.. I think we are like the only state to have that much of it going on.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 20, 2005, 02:50:57 AM »

but we do appreciate all your help lingo. xoxo[/quote

Figures.........such BS Wink
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: June 20, 2005, 02:51:11 AM »

I am hungry.

me too...last meal was on Thursday

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 20, 2005, 02:52:27 AM »

I am hungry.

how was the bath??
i just got a heat wrap for my neck.

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: June 20, 2005, 02:52:39 AM »

BS!! SO not true.......

((Lingo)) I know it's not true.
As I stated before, knock on my door and you might stare down my colt 45 lol
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: June 20, 2005, 02:53:23 AM »

I am hungry.

LMAO Kerin!!!!!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: June 20, 2005, 02:53:26 AM »

:::note to self...call Cali before dropping in::::

Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: June 20, 2005, 02:53:59 AM »

SO the list of "official suspects" are : joran, satish, keepok, their collective friend croes that dj's on a boat, joran's school friend (that may or may not be his 1/2 brother)

and the list of throwing off cops on purpose, confusing the issue, or just plain hiding out the guilty now include papa and mama vds...

any other suspects that have been identified?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 20, 2005, 02:54:01 AM »

I am hungry.

LMAO Kerin!!!!!!

hey...it's true! I am not much on eating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.