April 27, 2024, 05:24:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206627 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 20, 2005, 03:15:54 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
:lurking: Forensic Files on CourtTV is getting good!

i don't believe half the shit i see cali
if i did i'd lock my door 2
i just have faith even at this hour that nh is okay.

also sleepy girl, it is timewise much earlier for u 2 type!
i'm a junkie

True true FOM! I do believe very soon we will hear the words..she's been found alive.  Wink
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 20, 2005, 03:16:58 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Nite all. I'm falling asleep on the keyboard.

xoxo
Good Night writenow!
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:09 AM »

Native can I ask a question?

I am curious how it is there. Is it like a 24 hour kind of island? Like it would not be unusual for people to be walking in the wee hours of the morning or out and about in general?

Trying to get a better understanding  Very Happy  I know when I go places, I get shocked things are not open 24/7 because that's normal where I am from.

No itīs not.....around the clubs things die out at around 2am during the weekdays and around 4 in weekends....
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:13 AM »

and DF...as I told another posetr, after one million posts it resets to zero and Red sends a cyber backrub  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:20 AM »

Does anyone knoe anymore about VanRijn and Paul Brough? Are they possibly connected? I do not generally like Geraldo at all and think he is a complete ass. But he disappeared very quickly after breaking his story and left Aruba. He was "away on assignment" last night. In researching VanRijn and Paul Brough I found some disturbing things. There are people of both names living in Aruba running a sex trade. They sell videos and sex toys via the internet (the site is now closed) and at a shop on the island. Per the cached pages some tapes are homemade, the descriptions as follows...
sister gives handjob
teen gangbang on the beach
fistf^&*&* under the stars     by Island Hopper on RiehlWorld

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:49 AM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
If Joran wants to avoid prosecution and conviction, he should IMMEDIATELY change his last name to Jackson.

Maybe the 4 were playing a drinking game called Survivor, and Natalee got "voted off the island."

Hey, this mystery involves a young woman, water, sexual hanky-panky, and alcohol. I've got it! The culprit is Teddy Kennedy.

A reporter friend of Bill Clinton's filled him in on the case: "There's a bar in Aruba where women go, drink, party, and then disappear forever." Clinton responded: "Do they take reservations?"

Someone told Al Gore that over 100 students went on the Aruba trip and all but one came back. Al's response? He demanded a recount.

At a news conference, John Kerry was asked about the situation in Aruba. He said: "I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the subject of Aruba, having spent Christmas Day of 1968 there. I lost a leg in that battle. We saw heavy fighting. I got hit by a sniper and lost an arm. That's right, an arm and a leg. It was an expensive night. Fortunately my limbs have grown back, and I'm able to cover the scars with purple hearts that I got at the Dollar Store. The Arubians are wonderful people. Al Gore and I actually invented Aruba many years ago."

Oliver Stone weighed in on the Holloway case with his own theory: "The Joran boy is just a patsy. There's a strip club near C+C's. On that club's stage there is a pole made of brass. The real killer hid near this Brassy Pole, and was competing with Joran for Natalee's attention. The guy near the Brassy Pole was the SECOND SUITOR. Find him, and you'll solve this case."

Funny. I enjoyed those. Thanks.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 20, 2005, 03:18:32 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Native can I ask a question?

I am curious how it is there. Is it like a 24 hour kind of island? Like it would not be unusual for people to be walking in the wee hours of the morning or out and about in general?

Trying to get a better understanding  Very Happy  I know when I go places, I get shocked things are not open 24/7 because that's normal where I am from.

No itīs not.....around the clubs things die out at around 2am during the weekdays and around 4 in weekends....

Thank you Native! That gives me a better understanding of living there!  Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 20, 2005, 03:18:49 AM »

FOM...the sweetest words...

"Natalee Holloway found alive in _____" (you name the place as long as she is alive)

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 20, 2005, 03:19:34 AM »

Mike you okay?? lol Do I need to call 911 for you?? lmao
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 20, 2005, 03:20:00 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
and DF...as I told another posetr, after one million posts it resets to zero and Red sends a cyber backrub  Very Happy

A MILLION??????  Man, I've got a long way to go.  Don't I get anything before then?  Any other milestones...a keychain at 500?  A mug at 700?  Anything?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2005, 03:20:22 AM »

Mike you okay?? lol Do I need to call 911 for you?? lmao

I think he must have a woman in there with him  Smile

Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2005, 03:20:54 AM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
If Joran wants to avoid prosecution and conviction, he should IMMEDIATELY change his last name to Jackson.

Maybe the 4 were playing a drinking game called Survivor, and Natalee got "voted off the island."

Hey, this mystery involves a young woman, water, sexual hanky-panky, and alcohol. I've got it! The culprit is Teddy Kennedy.

A reporter friend of Bill Clinton's filled him in on the case: "There's a bar in Aruba where women go, drink, party, and then disappear forever." Clinton responded: "Do they take reservations?"

Someone told Al Gore that over 100 students went on the Aruba trip and all but one came back. Al's response? He demanded a recount.

At a news conference, John Kerry was asked about the situation in Aruba. He said: "I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the subject of Aruba, having spent Christmas Day of 1968 there. I lost a leg in that battle. We saw heavy fighting. I got hit by a sniper and lost an arm. That's right, an arm and a leg. It was an expensive night. Fortunately my limbs have grown back, and I'm able to cover the scars with purple hearts that I got at the Dollar Store. The Arubians are wonderful people. Al Gore and I actually invented Aruba many years ago."

Oliver Stone weighed in on the Holloway case with his own theory: "The Joran boy is just a patsy. There's a strip club near C+C's. On that club's stage there is a pole made of brass. The real killer hid near this Brassy Pole, and was competing with Joran for Natalee's attention. The guy near the Brassy Pole was the SECOND SUITOR. Find him, and you'll solve this case."

absolutely hilarious !!!!!!!!!

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2005, 03:21:08 AM »

lol Kerin!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2005, 03:21:22 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

A MILLION??????  Man, I've got a long way to go.  Don't I get anything before then?  Any other milestones...a keychain at 500?  A mug at 700?  Anything?

I TOLD YOU  to keep up with me...but OH NO...you had to go take care of kids, house, life,
SHEESH

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 20, 2005, 03:21:43 AM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
if you could use a little humor right now....check out this site:

http://www.tohellwitharuba.com/

If you consider people taking advantage of this very unfortunate incident "Humor", then you are as sick as they are....
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 20, 2005, 03:21:48 AM »

well i'm in-
to what site would i travel to receive such a thing if
 you would be so kind kerintx??
i am a massage therapist and this sitting at a computer
sh*is killing me big time.  i did not know of this cybr-rub.
thank you

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 20, 2005, 03:22:57 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

well i'm in-
to what site would i travel to receive such a thing if
 you would be so kind kerintx??
i am a massage therapist and this sitting at a computer
sh*is killing me big time.  i did not know of this cybr-rub.
thank you

FOM, Red will send you an online certificate once you reach the million posts  Smile

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 20, 2005, 03:23:04 AM »

I'd like to say a couple of things, here.  First, how do you ppl do  this sh__ so fast.  I mean, by the time I go to writing and then post it, I'm down 2 e-years.  I mean WTF, as y'all say!

And then one more thing.

Night All!  And just know that I can't stop worrying and praying for poor Natalee.  God Bless her and her family and friends.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 20, 2005, 03:23:18 AM »

kk do you have the cache page?

islandhopper posts alot on riehlworld
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 20, 2005, 03:23:58 AM »

Nitey nite everyone! ((((hugs))))

Don't make me come back and have to sing What the world needs now is love sweet love.... again... lol

Sleep well all and have wonderful days tomorrow! See you all then!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.