April 27, 2024, 08:38:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206609 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 20, 2005, 03:39:54 AM »

Whitney, I was thinking about all of this today and what came to mind was trying to predict a jury.  Trying to figure out and predict the outcome of this reminds me of that.  At first we have all of this hope that she'll be found alive, then after a few days that changes and we all get into this frame of mind that it's been so long she must be dead.  Then, more time goes by and we start thinking, we should have found her body by now or had a confession or something, she must be alive.  And then it's like, well it's been too long now without anything, she must be dead.  I know that probably sounds goofy, but it's like predicting what it means if a jury comes back quickly or if they take a long time or ask a lot of questions of the judge.  The truth is, we can't predict it, we have no idea what happened, and we won't unless someone comes out and tells us.  I hate that.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 20, 2005, 03:43:42 AM »

Mike, what are you seeing on FOX?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 20, 2005, 03:43:52 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Does anyone knoe anymore about VanRijn and Paul Brough? Are they possibly connected? I do not generally like Geraldo at all and think he is a complete ass. But he disappeared very quickly after breaking his story and left Aruba. He was "away on assignment" last night. In researching VanRijn and Paul Brough I found some disturbing things. There are people of both names living in Aruba running a sex trade. They sell videos and sex toys via the internet (the site is now closed) and at a shop on the island. Per the cached pages some tapes are homemade, the descriptions as follows...
sister gives handjob
teen gangbang on the beach
fistf^&*&* under the stars     by Island Hopper on RiehlWorld

Lorenzo Van Rijn is reportedly the illegitimate son of one Paul Van Der Sloot. Van Rijn is the son of a Volkswagen dealer that comitted suicide a few years ago. (Father hanged himself) Has a "crazy spray painted" house in Saveneta on main Savaneta road. Some of Natalee's belongings were reportedly found inside Van Rijn's house. Also has a gigantic house at Jaraweg in the Jara neighborhood.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: June 20, 2005, 03:44:57 AM »

ha ha ha inspector Laughing
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 20, 2005, 03:45:35 AM »

Good Bush stuff Psy Det.

Or...

Bush said, "I'd be upset if my daughter ever went out to a bar, drank too much, didn't come home......... Oh, wait, that happens all the time with my daughters Jenna and Anheuser."

Reporter: "Pres Bush, the #1 topic today is Aruba. What are your thoughts?"
Bush: "Aruba? Is this a trick? Isn't that the noise a frog makes? No offense to the French, hee hee hee hee. Seriousfully, the Arubanian question is vexing. It's decidedlessly vexful, and we'll be looking into it as long as Homeland Security is not at risk. The Saudi Arubians are our allies, but we must tread this conundrum with lascivious circumspectratude. That's all I can say on this issue. God bless, as long as blessing does not endanger Homeland Security."
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2005, 03:45:53 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
So glad the dragonfly reads at this time of the hour...

My take is only from the most frank person I've seen on FOX and CNN...NH's step-father and the fact that he says what NH's mom implies...

Recall...he said that Paulus was a Slimeball...et al.

Mr. Twitty id the epitome of the song, Don't F' w/ Bill, aka Mr. Twitty

IMHO...the fireworks, the catharsis, the end of this long month of June 2005 for us is near.

...and...I know it's so easy for me to say.

Oh yeah, Mr. Twitty said things that I think Natalee's mother has wanted to say but hasn't.  I was so impressed by his decision to finally just come out with it.  He didn't come out at LE which is good so as to not alienate them, but he came out at the people who deserve it and I think by doing that and still being so supportive of LE, he has almost put LE in a corner to have to do something to both VDS's.  He's called the man out, but he has supported the people investigating it.  He has said to the world, this guy is a slimeball and like father like son, but I know that LE is and will get to the bottom of this.  They almost have to now and the world knows that one of their own is involved and that makes it hard for him to be protected.  Maybe I'm giving Twitty to much credit, but that's just how I see it.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2005, 03:48:58 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Whitney"
So glad the dragonfly reads at this time of the hour...

My take is only from the most frank person I've seen on FOX and CNN...NH's step-father and the fact that he says what NH's mom implies...

Recall...he said that Paulus was a Slimeball...et al.

Mr. Twitty id the epitome of the song, Don't F' w/ Bill, aka Mr. Twitty

IMHO...the fireworks, the catharsis, the end of this long month of June 2005 for us is near.

...and...I know it's so easy for me to say.

Oh yeah, Mr. Twitty said things that I think Natalee's mother has wanted to say but hasn't.  I was so impressed by his decision to finally just come out with it.  He didn't come out at LE which is good so as to not alienate them, but he came out at the people who deserve it and I think by doing that and still being so supportive of LE, he has almost put LE in a corner to have to do something to both VDS's.  He's called the man out, but he has supported the people investigating it.  He has said to the world, this guy is a slimeball and like father like son, but I know that LE is and will get to the bottom of this.  They almost have to now and the world knows that one of their own is involved and that makes it hard for him to be protected.  Maybe I'm giving Twitty to much credit, but that's just how I see it.

I, too, appreciated this. But do you think that, because of the peculiarities of their laws, that might harm the prosecution of the Van der Sloot's, if it turns out they are both put on trial?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2005, 03:52:00 AM »

Juvenal, no, I really don't.  And the only reason I feel that way is because he didn't give any information as far as what he knows.  He stayed away from answering those questions as far as why he thinks that or what was said by the whole "I can't really say because that's part of the investigation".  I think what he stated was only his opinion without giving up anything that may have to do with the investigation, but you could read between the lines just by his personal opinion of the man.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:50 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
ARE YALL SEEING THIS ON FOX?

media versus media study on definituon of journalist?? Rolling Eyes
how interesting..now what/ ronald reahgan and acting classes?.

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2005, 03:54:46 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
ARE YALL SEEING THIS ON FOX?

media versus media study on definituon of journalist?? Rolling Eyes
how interesting..now what/ ronald reahgan and acting classes?.

lol.. Laughing
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2005, 03:55:25 AM »

well, I am going to bed...ya'll take care and have a wonderful night/day
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2005, 03:56:23 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"

I'm going to be too.  Meant to a few minutes ago, but wanted to respond to Whitney.  Have a good night and we'll see you later on today!!!!

Good night everyone!!!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2005, 03:56:26 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"

nite. i am looking for glasses again...
my house is a wreck!

peace to all
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2005, 03:56:44 AM »

Nite all,,,Maybe we will wake and find out that Natalee has been found alive,,,,say  a prayer

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 20, 2005, 03:58:12 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Juvenal, no, I really don't.  And the only reason I feel that way is because he didn't give any information as far as what he knows.  He stayed away from answering those questions as far as why he thinks that or what was said by the whole "I can't really say because that's part of the investigation".  I think what he stated was only his opinion without giving up anything that may have to do with the investigation, but you could read between the lines just by his personal opinion of the man.

Hope you're right. But if a judge there is looking for an excuse to let someone off the hook...well, there you go.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 20, 2005, 04:01:21 AM »

Dragonfly

It's at exhaustion...(presume you're in a similar shape after reading for the past 2 weeks), when the end of the paper/story requires that last chapter before the deadline, forces the mind to disgorge its intricate point-counter-point themes, and voice the notes.

Remember the "essay exam" to discuss rizz-phraz?  Having the 52 1/2 minutes to form the question(s) and the arguments of some obscure point amongst thousands studied...

...you walked out of the room to a buzz from all of your classmates arguing your POV...

A week later you got a 96...and you just cracked up, because when you read the 96 paper, you sort-of-recognized the arguments?

In our case, I do believe the Twitty's have way more knowledge of this investigation than they're saying...

I love Mrs. Twitty, but her attitude adjustment, the day-before-yesterday of appreciation for the Aruban LE and her concomitant embracement of the path of the investigation, told me that there was a change for the better in in her mind's eye gave her position away; she is now full court press on the subject witnesses.

Jug's skewering of the Paulus Van Der Stool as lower than a higher judicial figure...that'd be in Alabama homey terms as a SLIMEBALL but said in that restrained, measured, southernly drawal that can only be known by that eyeball to eyeball focus - the subject matter: his 18 year old step daughter of his wife, whom he's sworn protection before his own.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2005, 04:32:37 AM »

dragonfly said...
Oh yeah, Mr. Twitty said things that I think Natalee's mother has wanted to say but hasn't. I was so impressed by his decision to finally just come out with it. He didn't come out at LE which is good so as to not alienate them, but he came out at the people who deserve it and I think by doing that and still being so supportive of LE, he has almost put LE in a corner to have to do something to both VDS's. He's called the man out, but he has supported the people investigating it. He has said to the world, this guy is a slimeball and like father like son, but I know that LE is and will get to the bottom of this. They almost have to now and the world knows that one of their own is involved and that makes it hard for him to be protected. Maybe I'm giving Twitty to much credit, but that's just how I see it.

yup...that's when I thought I was reading my mind...turns out it was yours...LOL...several of the "over-the-shoulders" said the same.

Good.  Maybe it's the "critical mass" of this issue forming so tomorrow's sunrise will provide us with Natalee and her tormentors.  Certainly, Mr and Mrs. Twitty's public indictment is the precursor.
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2005, 06:23:40 AM »

Checking out the FOX NEWS this morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159910,00.html#poll

Look at the poll

In it, of the 30,000 aprox. people who voted on the question, "Who do you hold most accountable for Natalee Holloway's disappearance?", 61 percent answered either Natalie or the chaperones.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2005, 06:37:57 AM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Checking out the FOX NEWS this morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159910,00.html#poll

Look at the poll

In it, of the 30,000 aprox. people who voted on the question, "Who do you hold most accountable for Natalee Holloway's disappearance?", 61 percent answered either Natalie or the chaperones.

LouLou...

This type of information is all over the place, it's been hashed and rehashed.   I think we get it.    Let's not forget, a poll is only as good as those who answer it.    I didn't respond in that poll.   Did you?   From all previous conversations here, it's clear that most here do not want to play the "blame" game and want to concentrate on information that can help find Natalee.  Thank you.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2005, 06:38:12 AM »

Seems as if there is nothing on FOX................
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.