April 27, 2024, 12:33:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206619 times)
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 20, 2005, 06:40:09 AM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Checking out the FOX NEWS this morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159910,00.html#poll

Look at the poll

In it, of the 30,000 aprox. people who voted on the question, "Who do you hold most accountable for Natalee Holloway's disappearance?", 61 percent answered either Natalie or the chaperones.

I think alot of people just "assume" and haven't read the facts and certainly haven't done all of the research that everyone has done on this site.

Looking for the truth.
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 20, 2005, 07:04:25 AM »

wondering if anyone knows...

is the Sabana that is referred to (where the fellow was recently found murdered & nearly decapitated),  is that Sabana Basora down near Saveneta or is it Sabana Liber up next to Montana (where the van der Sloots live)...? Question
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 20, 2005, 07:14:17 AM »

Quote from: "wbvious"

is the Sabana that is referred to (where the fellow was recently found murdered & nearly decapitated),  is that Sabana Basora down near Saveneta or is it Sabana Liber up next to Montana (where the van der Sloots live)...? Question

I'm sorry I don't know and don't remember this being discussed.
Just curious....Where did you find this info?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: June 20, 2005, 07:19:32 AM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "kkial"
Does anyone knoe anymore about VanRijn and Paul Brough? Are they possibly connected? I do not generally like Geraldo at all and think he is a complete ass. But he disappeared very quickly after breaking his story and left Aruba. He was "away on assignment" last night. In researching VanRijn and Paul Brough I found some disturbing things. There are people of both names living in Aruba running a sex trade. They sell videos and sex toys via the internet (the site is now closed) and at a shop on the island. Per the cached pages some tapes are homemade, the descriptions as follows...
sister gives handjob
teen gangbang on the beach
fistf^&*&* under the stars     by Island Hopper on RiehlWorld

Lorenzo Van Rijn is reportedly the illegitimate son of one Paul Van Der Sloot. Van Rijn is the son of a Volkswagen dealer that comitted suicide a few years ago. (Father hanged himself) Has a "crazy spray painted" house in Saveneta on main Savaneta road. Some of Natalee's belongings were reportedly found inside Van Rijn's house. Also has a gigantic house at Jaraweg in the Jara neighborhood.

whoa! whats this about "belongings being found"?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 20, 2005, 07:33:24 AM »

Quote from: "wbvious"

Santa Basora, I believe..

From what I understand, he was given a 'Columbian Necktie'...
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 20, 2005, 07:44:50 AM »

Good morning all!!!!  Any news?  Read the posts from last night and I see a lot of people are starting to want to question Nats family.  That is crazy. Rolling Eyes
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 20, 2005, 07:46:36 AM »

[. Some of Natalee's belongings were reportedly found inside Van Rijn's house. Also has a gigantic house at Jaraweg in the Jara neighborhood.[/quote]

whoa! whats this about "belongings being found"?[/quote]

Found this on site listed below :

The other guy I mentioned before, son of the Volkswagen Dealer owner, his last name is Van Rijn. This guy's father (the father commited suicide a few years ago) left him a house in the town called Savaneta. I've also heard that this guy owns a speed boat (cigarette). Apparently they found some belongings of Natalee at Van Rijn's house. Guys, these are just rumors, I can't confirm them yet.

17 June 2005 at 02:46 PM

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:5zgtZXJ7AlcJ:hcgtv.com/item/1124+Van+Rijn+natalee&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
huntsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2005, 08:12:29 AM »

Morning All.
That is really something if they did find Natalees things inside his house. I am suprised the media has not been on it. I wonder if they checked for DNA while they were in there.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2005, 08:20:56 AM »

seeing as how natalee was packed to leave. that leave very little belongings that actually could have been discovered. would have to be her clothing

+++

huntsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 20, 2005, 08:27:54 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
seeing as how natalee was packed to leave. that leave very little belongings that actually could have been discovered. would have to be her clothing

Which is scary in its self.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 20, 2005, 08:28:13 AM »

i can't help that the slow pace of this case is intentional............aruba is very afraid that thise case will hurt tourism which is their entire economy.

as morbid as it sounds, maybe they feel a missing persons case is better than horrid truths they are uncovering. i am directing this at the decision makers and government........not the everyday person.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: June 20, 2005, 08:28:42 AM »

Quote from: "huntsy"
Quote from: "Rob"

Which is scary in its self.

i dont want to believe that.....

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: June 20, 2005, 08:29:59 AM »

aruba has already damaged itself with the slow pace and lack of info. that said. im leaving on sat for 11 days there...

+++

Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 20, 2005, 08:31:40 AM »

According to Paul Harvey this morning...

Tourism: Aruba gets more then a million visitors a year, since Natalee's disappearance, Tourism has INCREASED.

Not sure that Aruba would be holding up the investigation because of a fear of decline of tourism.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 20, 2005, 08:34:09 AM »

i am not saying they are sitting there basing their investigation on tourism directly......but i think they are definitely trying to be strategic/exercise damage control as they go about this case.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 20, 2005, 08:35:34 AM »

rob, i was there in september......it was and still is the nicest place i have ever seen.......i would even go back and probably will.............

i just would be a little more concerned about my safety than i was first time around.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: June 20, 2005, 08:38:03 AM »

something had changed.. headless bodies, missing teenagers, supposed drug cartels. this will be my 9 trip to aruba and i guess i ll see for myself

+++

momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 20, 2005, 08:38:55 AM »

Hey everyone,
is there anything new going on? I tried to catch up last night. So far I caught where they questioned jorans father more on sunday? I saw Fox last night until around 10-10:30. I also saw where there might be a private search team going to look from TX?I turned it off a lil after a man on tv said something about polygraphing natalees family. Uhmmm ok? Just everything seems so strange to me at this point. To me theres no way her family was involved so unless he was insinuating home issues and she ran away then what was that about? I personally cant see her as a runaway, its been too long, and she would have atleast gone to get some fresh air and been spotted if that were the case.
As for the aruban govt. I think that some people are being too hard on them myself. We are used to things going a certain way here in the states. Yes maybe it seems at times our govt moves more quickly,but there are times they are enept as well. Anyone remember jon benet or other cold cases? I try to remind myself when I get frustrated, Aruba isnt the USA. They have diff laws, and standards they practice, and unless we are from there we probably wont ever understand their laws. Heck sometimes it is hard to understand our own laws here.
Ok that was just my opinion and 2 cents for whatever its worth. Hope I didnt offend anyone or anything or misinterpret any information. I am still recovering from the fathers day horrah we had. Hope everyone else had a fine fathers day. I only wish Natalee would have been found safe and returned yesterday.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 20, 2005, 08:40:26 AM »

add - missing truck driver and drive by shootings
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2005, 08:40:32 AM »

i guess thee one thing that really concerns me, other than natalee missing, is that prime minister ubdeur*sp and bikker are getting into a political battle, and thats not good for natalee...theres a time for politics.. now s not it

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.