April 27, 2024, 09:43:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206612 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2005, 08:41:55 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
rob, i was there in september......it was and still is the nicest place i have ever seen.......i would even go back and probably will.............

i just would be a little more concerned about my safety than i was first time around.

i love it theere too.
morning rob....
coffee??

peace to all
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2005, 08:42:46 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
add - missing truck driver and drive by shootings

sorry i forgot that.. two weeks ago there was an armed riobbery of a new shopping center.. i though no one had guns....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2005, 08:44:09 AM »

morning fomj... drinking coffee......as always.. how are you?  my daughter did nt call me for fathers day....guess im on the shit list....

+++

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2005, 08:45:23 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
i can't help that the slow pace of this case is intentional............aruba is very afraid that thise case will hurt tourism which is their entire economy.

as morbid as it sounds, maybe they feel a missing persons case is better than horrid truths they are uncovering. i am directing this at the decision makers and government........not the everyday person.

surely if they could solve this case and get themselves off 24/7 Fox news cycle they would to it.  They are going through hell too.  
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2005, 08:48:45 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
i guess thee one thing that really concerns me, other than natalee missing, is that prime minister ubdeur*sp and bikker are getting into a political battle, and thats not good for natalee...theres a time for politics.. now s not it

no wonder carnival parade was cancelled last night.....
i think elections are upcpmming also...heard on dag
that election song alot lately.

peace to all
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2005, 08:50:15 AM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Lorenzo Van Rijn is reportedly the illegitimate son of one Paul Van Der Sloot.

Interesting.  According to the 2 minute video on CNN, Aruban authorities questioned Van Der Sloot for 4 hours as a witness.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/18/missing.teen/

The questioning is probably old news on the board, but if the rumors are true, I don't think it's very good PR if a judge-in-training has one son sitting in prison and an illegitimate son selling homemade sex videos.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2005, 08:51:32 AM »

Good Morning, all

The one thing we forget in our need for information, is that Aruban and Dutch law works counterintuitively to what Americans expect. We are conditioned that as new information is found, it is immediately released to the media.

If they did that in Aruba, the case would most likely be dismissed. I want, hope, and pray for a swift conclusion to this, that Natalee is found. However, we can not raise our expectations for information to a point that it is impossible for the Dutch legal system to prosecute the case.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2005, 08:53:18 AM »

do any of our media insiders have the straight stuff on why geraldo left the island so unceremoniuosly?  what is our source on the allegation that Natalee's stuff was found at Lorenzo's?  

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "kkial"
Does anyone knoe anymore about VanRijn and Paul Brough? Are they possibly connected? I do not generally like Geraldo at all and think he is a complete ass. But he disappeared very quickly after breaking his story and left Aruba. He was "away on assignment" last night. In researching VanRijn and Paul Brough I found some disturbing things. There are people of both names living in Aruba running a sex trade. They sell videos and sex toys via the internet (the site is now closed) and at a shop on the island. Per the cached pages some tapes are homemade, the descriptions as follows...
sister gives handjob
teen gangbang on the beach
fistf^&*&* under the stars     by Island Hopper on RiehlWorld

Lorenzo Van Rijn is reportedly the illegitimate son of one Paul Van Der Sloot. Van Rijn is the son of a Volkswagen dealer that comitted suicide a few years ago. (Father hanged himself) Has a "crazy spray painted" house in Saveneta on main Savaneta road. Some of Natalee's belongings were reportedly found inside Van Rijn's house. Also has a gigantic house at Jaraweg in the Jara neighborhood.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2005, 08:53:33 AM »

morning fomj... drinking coffee......as always.. how are you?  my daughter did nt call me for fathers day....guess im on the shit list....

wow!!!  do you really hava a daughter?
how old r u anyway??and where do u find the time??

peace to all
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2005, 08:58:13 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
do any of our media insiders have the straight stuff on why geraldo left the island so unceremoniuosly?

i think he had to cover a big interview with rosie o'donnel.
i figured he'd be all over lorenzos house!

peace to all
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

yes i do have a daughter, she s 16.. im 40....

+++

HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2005, 09:04:11 AM »

Good morning all.

The only reason of the lack of info is b/c in the dutch law it is so that publicity can be considered unlawful. Not only if at a later stage aquittal or sepot follows, but also if the judge reaches a verdict.

Publicity from the police or the prosecution can also lead to lower sentences!

So thats why they`re so carefull with giving any information.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2005, 09:06:51 AM »

i have nt heard if there was anything found on adicora, i guess at this point they have check the island pretty well and surrounding islands. so i dont know where else they could or would look...

+++

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2005, 09:09:39 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

yes i do have a daughter, she s 16.. im 40....

is she going to aua with you???
how is your papiamento?

peace to all
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 20, 2005, 09:09:46 AM »

<<According to Paul Harvey this morning...

Tourism: Aruba gets more then a million visitors a year, since Natalee's disappearance, Tourism has INCREASED. >>

I'd bet the house that this statement is based on a lazy statistical interpretation.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2005, 09:12:00 AM »

i would nt take her to aruba, bc i hear teenagers always saying they re bored. i dont want to hear that on vacation...i can t speak papi.....

+++

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 20, 2005, 09:12:26 AM »

Quote from: "goon squad"

Tourism: Aruba gets more then a million visitors a year, since Natalee's disappearance, Tourism has INCREASED. >>

I'd bet the house that this statement is based on a lazy statistical interpretation.

interesting, all while the crime rate has gone up like 200%
another coincidence???
remember that seinfeld ?

peace to all
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: June 20, 2005, 09:14:44 AM »

Quote from: "goon squad"

Yeah, of course it's increased. School is out, people are vacationing, taking trips already booked and paid for. The proof in the pudding is future bookings.
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: June 20, 2005, 09:15:30 AM »

Say, I read somewhere there was another body found, in Aruba, recently, ... that of a man... somewhat mutilated.  Has anyone seen this information or is it probably rumor?
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 20, 2005, 09:17:12 AM »

why is it so awfully quiet this morning? i thought we would have a bunch of news this morning with all the interviews/questioning done this weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.