April 27, 2024, 06:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206628 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2005, 10:31:22 PM »

Brothers' home and car searched/confiscated before Joran's.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2005, 10:31:23 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I thought the woman from "A Current Affair" brought out a couple interesting things.  She says the new judge has changed the pace of the investigation...AND, her story about the PIO refusing to give her information is shocking!! It seems the attitude, at least within government, is starting to sour against Americans.

I've dealt with PIO's on all kinds of stories.  Usually, even if they can't tell you anything they're great at making you feel like they've told you something! And records such as crime statistics, etc. are normally public documents.  Not sure about Aruba!

Gov't is tired of tough questions and the reporters are tired of no answers! Its turing into a viscious struggle!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2005, 10:31:37 PM »

Quote from: "sunmoonstars"
Texas, that was funny! Did you hear the reporter say maybe she needs to "lawyer up?' Smile

i was rolling on that one!

peace to all
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2005, 10:31:57 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
1) if the father is involved, thats why the 3 aren't spilling the beans

2)  if the father of VDS is involved, thats why there isn't a body - she is in safe keeping somewhere

Deep, even though you come from way out there all of a sudden, I do tend to like what you have to say, even though you are 91 years old!

91 years old?  where did that come from?

by the way - with age comes wisdom  Very Happy
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2005, 10:32:02 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Did anyone catch the clip about the guy that was murdered last night on FOX? Even the PIO won't talk about it. What's up with that??? He's the PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER for God's sake. Where's the information?

Are you talking about the slit throat guy? Not sure that is even true as there is no information anywhere except for the one source, which seems strange as the MSM are covering this extensivly.
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

nh
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2005, 10:32:14 PM »

Hi Native, do you have the link to the newspaper that reported that last night?
Thanks!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2005, 10:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Do not take recent comments by Beth Twitty as proof that cooperation with the Arubian government is improving. She is walking a thin line between telling the truth and maintaining what little cooperation she is getting.

It's hard enough to be a grieving mother, without having to fill the shoes of Condoleeza Rice at the same time.

Touchée!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2005, 10:32:33 PM »

Egad. Maybe Geraldo was right.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2005, 10:34:05 PM »

I'm coming in very late on this discussion, so you all must have heard Natalee's stepfather describe Paulus ven der Sloot as "an obnoxious slimeball."
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

nh
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2005, 10:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Did anyone catch the clip about the guy that was murdered last night on FOX? Even the PIO won't talk about it. What's up with that??? He's the PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER for God's sake. Where's the information?

Are you talking about the slit throat guy? Not sure that is even true as there is no information anywhere except for the one source, which seems strange as the MSM are covering this extensivly.

I saw it on one of the Aruba sites last night, it is true.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2005, 10:34:29 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Egad. Maybe Geraldo was right.

About what?
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2005, 10:34:52 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
I'm coming in very late on this discussion, so you all must have heard Natalee's stepfather describe Paulus ven der Sloot as "an obnoxious slimeball."

Haven't heard that yet...wow.

Looking for the truth.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:05 PM »

If in fact our suspicions about that are true, they DON'T want to speak of it!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:06 PM »

I would be very cautious about accepting statements regarding FBI role at face value. The extent of US government involvement in this investigation is quite unusual, and I don't think it is likely that 12 agents would be deployed there for cosmetic purposes and provide psychological comfort to Natalee's parents.

That neither the FBI nor Aruba authorities are forthcoming with information is frustrating for those of us who are following the case, but I will repeat what I posted last night - I have seen many US police press conferences where every question was answered with no comment at this time or some such, and to me it appears that the main difference with the Aruba police is that they are not holding these press conferences and answering each question with "no comment at this time."
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:08 PM »

That's the one! His name was Sergio Gomez.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:23 PM »

Foxnews also reported this at 8:15pm EST last night and live right now.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:48 PM »

Are yall watching Fox?  He is getting em!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2005, 10:36:19 PM »

I'm sorry, ya'll..I dont wanna stir the pot here and get anybody all miffed at me, but this is the most bizarre case I have ever heard of....

The "false confession"
A small island that turns up NOTHING..
A reporter that claims he has a lead he is following...then...nothing..
The 3 brought in, let go, brought in again and arrested...

The list goes on and on and on.....I have seen some great Arubian people on here...I am not against them..at all...however, this seems wayyyyyy too "phrucked" up to me..... These LE officials have sincerely screwed this up..WE here on Monkeys, could fly down and have more than they have thus far..

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2005, 10:36:20 PM »

That's the one! His name was Sergio Gomez.

No, his name was Renee Van Hanegem.  Sergio Gomez is said to be missing.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2005, 10:36:41 PM »

Native! Hola!

What's the word for this evening? any news to report?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.