April 27, 2024, 10:04:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206615 times)
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 20, 2005, 09:33:16 AM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
Somewhere during this investigation I read, and this could be rumor, that the Dutch father had helped his son erase a website that had Jaron with a bunch of different female tourist.  I also read somewhere, (could be rumor) that the two Suranamese bro's , and Jaron, and the Party boat worker all had websites on Tickle?  but that all had been erased.

Joran had  MANY pics showing himself with different females.  It was not clear where the women were from.  Hopefully someone interviewed some of the women to see if they had bad experiences with him.
Chef_Hoovisan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 20, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »

What is the basic content of the Surinames bro's website?

Nothing unusual. There are pictures of them and their friends out partying and links to their friends' pages, but that's about it.
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 20, 2005, 09:36:10 AM »

<<and the Alabmans should have restrained themselves and gotten the formal legal process going instead>>

Sorry, but IMHO, if the Alabaman's were not as proactive as they have been , this  case would have disappeared by now, so they have no choice to bumble their way thru the legalities.  If it were my daughter, I would have done just like the Holloways.  That is the ONLY way to keep this in the limelight.  They may get their daughter back yet, but I am afraid for them as to her condition when they do.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 20, 2005, 09:36:44 AM »

I think lots of the frustration on both sides is cultural.

Arubans are upset at the call for a boycott, but someone is this country is always calling for these and most people don't think take the calls that seriously.

People smashed Dixie Chick records because they did not like their politics, and others won't go see anything Barbra is in for the same reason--even though her politics are completely different.

Some people won't go to a specific food place because of Peta--other go there on purpose because of Peta.

Yet to Arubans that radio station calling for the boycott was an attack on their homeland and they are quite angry.

American media gets in your face--and they are not used to that.  A few years ago my cousin lost her husband in a plane crash and it was a couple of weeks before his body was recovered.  They had local media trying to camp on their lawn.  

So the reporters in Aruba are probably way more aggressive than the custom.

Many Americans forget that we are their guests and it is their home--and I think the media were expecting the "leaks" that are fequently even planned in this country.

We forget that dutch law is different to the point that the openness we expect would kill their case.  We misinterpret the lack of communcation as a cover up.

We even judge their values because they are different than ours.  

We want this torture to end for the families--all of them on both sides.  But perhaps the police know what they are doing.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt until either the case is resolved or we get firm proof of corruption.

We don't know how much American law enforcement is really involved.  They may be way more involved than we know.  Again what is said publically may simply have to be different than what is going on in the trenches.
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 20, 2005, 09:37:07 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
yes i think when the news of her being missing hit the news...they immediately delated some of their websites..beucase a few people caught the site before it went down and then it was no longer available!

Even if the data from their websites was "erased", there still would be an electronic trail in the tickle.com and individual web site stored data records. With the right legal proceedings, that data could be subpoenaed and traced for all messages between NH, JVS, brothers, Croes, et. al., for at least the past 30 days.  
FBI might have done it already, but hard to tell without anyone talking.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 20, 2005, 09:38:02 AM »

Yeah that was it..SLIMEBALL! THANKS  HE SEEMED A LIL STRANGE

I've never seen anybody run from the media like he did on the CNN website's video.  Usually people just cover their face or walk normally and refuse to comment.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: June 20, 2005, 09:38:13 AM »

Somewhere during this investigation I read, and this could be rumor, that the Dutch father had helped his son erase a website that had Jaron with a bunch of different female tourist.  I also read somewhere, (could be rumor) that the two Suranamese bro's , and Jaron, and the Party boat worker all had websites on Tickle?  but that all had been erased.

There is a big difference between a user deleting a website and it being actually erased.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 20, 2005, 09:39:07 AM »

I have to agree with the guy they just interviewed on Fox.  The reason the father was in there so long is there has to be a discrepancy in the father and son's timeline.  Says they've probably exhausted their interview with the kid and that they focused on the father to find answers for the differences.

ALSO, he said without a body or a confession this will be very hard to prosecute.  

I'd sure wouldn't want to be those kids if they were let out of jail with the eyes of the world thinking they're murderers.

Let's hope they crack this soon, or I fear it won't be cracked at all.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 20, 2005, 09:41:16 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"

There is a big difference between a user deleting a website and it being actually erased.

waaaatttt!!
no white out???  i might have minded my words/ and spelling....
i see you are into computers....i wanted to be an english major/writer
but my family told me early on that writers are always poor!

peace to all
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 20, 2005, 09:41:41 AM »

Good morning Katrina
Thanks for relaying Paul Harvey comments.  I am not surprised that tourism is up so far.
In general I think that it is naive to think that this instance could affect tourism.  Look at New York all kinds of gruesome crimes occur here everyday and it is loaded with tourists.  

Here's what bothers me.  I can imagine the mind that would rationalize that missing persons is better than murder or any outcome that suggests drugs.  And I hope andy pray that Aruban officials are not thinking well, lets sweep this one under the rug and deal with the real problem, the boredom and low standards of  kids (all there on tickle) drug enforcement  (if that is part of this).  And by the way I am not suggesting that the standards of Aruba's kids are any lower than the US. We have the same problem here.

I  am comforted somewhat by the presence of the FBI.  I cannot imagine that they are down there checking info between sets of tennis.  There were early signs of who was involved in this and a kindergarten class would have realized that measures needed to be taken to test their story.
I have faith that this was done and that it is taking time to put together a
package of evidence that will hold up in court.  

I believe that media coverage  and sites like yours are the key to keeping an investigation above ground.  Thank you.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 20, 2005, 09:42:34 AM »

Yeah i know, he really booked it out of the station...He just looks strange..nothing against strange looking people lol..just saying that for someone who has "no information" , he seemeed pretty sketchy!  He knows something! PERIOD.  I do not think he participated in this but he helped cover it up

Kelly
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 20, 2005, 09:43:38 AM »

You`re absolutely right iquitos,

It is considered rude to knock or whatever in the middle of the night in
the 'Dutch culture". But I don`t think it has anything to do with 'culture' !Although if it is something that is an emergency like this sure is, also dutch people do normally everything to help people who stands at there door no matter how late!!

But i can certainly understand that if you are in your bed sleeping and they knocking on your door in the middle of the night your first reaction would be a little angered too I suppose.

And I don`t think it`s true either that dutch people keep silent if the know someone has commiting such crimes whether they are your friends or not

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 20, 2005, 09:43:39 AM »

All of their tickle sites can be linked together.  Kerin & I spent the whole day the other day, looking at them and their friends site.  It is interesting to see whta kind of people they were.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 20, 2005, 09:43:39 AM »

Yeah i know, he really booked it out of the station...He just looks strange..nothing against strange looking people lol..just saying that for someone who has "no information" , he seemeed pretty sketchy!  He knows something! PERIOD.  I do not think he participated in this but he helped cover it up

ya think? Rolling Eyes

peace to all
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 20, 2005, 09:43:52 AM »

By the way ...has americanaruba been on at all? Any info from anyone over there?

Kelly
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: June 20, 2005, 09:44:01 AM »

Good Moring All,  Smile  Hope everyone slept well and are ready for another big day. Hopefully we will hear some good news for a change.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 20, 2005, 09:44:56 AM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Good Moring All,  Smile  Hope everyone slept well and are ready for another big day. Hopefully we will hear some good news for a change.

Good Morning!!!!

Does anyone know where the Arubans there age chat?  I know they have to chat as much as they are on the puter.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 20, 2005, 09:47:02 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
You`re absolutely right iquitos,

It is considered rude to knock or whatever in the middle of the night in
the 'Dutch culture". But I don`t think it has anything to do with 'culture' !Although if it is something that is an emergency like this sure is, also dutch people do normally everything to help people who stands at there door no matter how late!!

But i can certainly understand that if you are in your bed sleeping and they knocking on your door in the middle of the night your first reaction would be a little angered too I suppose.

And I don`t think it`s true either that dutch people keep silent if the know someone has commiting such crimes whether they are your friends or not

maybe daddys definition of "friend" is culturally different then as well.

peace to all
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:10 AM »

A few coments:
Too much criticism and fabrication has occurred against Natalee  WHO IS THE VICTIM in this matter and her parents.
When you pay to go to another country and support their economy with your tourist dollars, you are not a "guest".  Guests do not pay anything and receive hospitality as a priority in most cultures in the world.  As a paying tourist, you have some right to demand accountability from the government and those in charge of safety.
Van der sloot family should have been more helpful after learning about Natalee's disappearance if they were innocent.  Consider what you would do if your son were with a foreign girl for the evening and she didn't make it back to the hotel and her family flew into your country looking for her.  Would you not be spending all of your time helping them?  Wouldn't your innocent son be helping in every way he could from the very first day?  They are either slime or they are guilty!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:48 AM »

By the way ...has americanaruba been on at all? Any info from anyone over there?

maybe she is in yahoo

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.