April 28, 2024, 10:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206663 times)
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2005, 10:06:37 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "pairofdivers"

Welcome!!!!  We try to keep eachother sain because of the news reports.  We most likely hear it in here first anyway.

I wish I could say we're getting the latest news here in M.Brook and the
Birmingham metro area, but that's mostly wishful thinking.

I've actually heard more detailed info on this site...[/quote]
What is the attitudes like there.  No stories going around?[/quote]

They are keeping quiet for the good of the investigation...there's not much going around, because there's not much new information. Trust me, I'd know. Things fly around like crazy in my circles.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 20, 2005, 10:07:26 AM »

From Websleuths:
Early TV news here said Sen Shelby, AL, and another senator (didn't catch his name) now getting involved with disappearance, hope that will make some difference in the "investigation." AL recently got over $1 million from federal gov for their violence against women program. Three weeks now since Natalee disappeared.
pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 20, 2005, 10:08:36 AM »

What is the attitudes like there.  No stories going around?

Honestly, there's more frustration than anything, from what I've heard and seen. A lot of support in the local community, though. Yellow ribbons are selling like wildfire in the Mountain Brook area.
Just south of my office is the Wall of Hope. I visited the wall early last week, and thousands of people have signed the wall made up of 4 or 5 sheets of sheetrock. It looks like the family is printing out messages received at "natalee@inline.com", and placing them in a binder, just below a picture of NH. It's a very hope-filled, but sad spot to visit.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 20, 2005, 10:09:28 AM »

From Websleuths:

do you really hear voices in your head?

peace to all
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2005, 10:09:41 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

Welcome!!!!  We try to keep eachother sain because of the news reports.  We most likely hear it in here first anyway.

I've actually heard more detailed info on this site...

What is the attitudes like there.  No stories going around?[/quote]

They are keeping quiet for the good of the investigation...there's not much going around, because there's not much new information. Trust me, I'd know. Things fly around like crazy in my circles.[/quote]

MBHS< although I have seen you thousands of times in here.  I forget , were you on the trip in Aruba also?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: June 20, 2005, 10:10:13 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
From Websleuths:

do you really hear voices in your head?

Yeah, after about 20 budlights.  Or Martinis.
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 20, 2005, 10:10:20 AM »

my sense of this is that without a body there is no case? Is Dutch law inclined to free people where the body cannot be found?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 20, 2005, 10:11:02 AM »

JessesMom- Yup Def agree....he was acting very "unprofessional" manner.  Like you siad, all he had to do was walk quickly away and do not comment. you dont run out!  I just dont know, I suspected that he would have helped "clean up" from the beginning. If his son was convicted..that was career suicide for the father..He was trying to protect his "fairy tale family image"

Kelly
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 20, 2005, 10:11:50 AM »

They are keeping quiet for the good of the investigation...there's not much going around, because there's not much new information. Trust me, I'd know. Things fly around like crazy in my circles.[/quote]

MBHS< although I have seen you thousands of times in here.  I forget , were you on the trip in Aruba also?[/quote]

Nope. That's Dash that was on thr trip. I'm Natalee's classmate...friends with some of her friends and know her roomates on the trip.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: June 20, 2005, 10:12:31 AM »

Quote from: "Loren"
my sense of this is that without a body there is no case? Is Dutch law inclined to free people where the body cannot be found?

yes i think i heard that, but i am not lawyered up enough to say so "officially"....

peace to all
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:24 AM »

mbhs, oh, okay.  How are all of yall doing over there?  Did she have a bf?
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:05 AM »

Quote from: "Loren"

Loren
I am not certain regarding Dutch law, however, my thoughts are that this case has brought so much world wide attention that they can not let is just disappear.  Some facts are indisputable.  Nat was there, she is missing, and the last three people with her were the three boys.  I hope her parents get the funding they need to stay in Aruba, and I hope they continue to keep this case in the limelight, until the case is resolved.  At this point, I personally have to think there is some "covering up" going on, but we dont really know what.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:07 AM »

mbhs, oh, okay.  How are all of yall doing over there?  Did she have a bf?

We're holding up ok. She did not have a boyfriend.

azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:19 AM »

They are keeping quiet for the good of the investigation...there's not much going around, because there's not much new information. Trust me, I'd know. Things fly around like crazy in my circles.

MBHS< although I have seen you thousands of times in here.  I forget , were you on the trip in Aruba also?[/quote]

Nope. That's Dash that was on thr trip. I'm Natalee's classmate...friends with some of her friends and know her roomates on the trip.[/quote]

mbhs.............do you know if Natalee communicated with JVS before the trip?

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:57 AM »

Quote from: "azvet"

No, I don't know. My guess would be not, but I really don't have any idea as to the answer to that question. That's something her best friends would know.

MBHS< although I have seen you thousands of times in here.  I forget , were you on the trip in Aruba also?

Nope. That's Dash that was on thr trip. I'm Natalee's classmate...friends with some of her friends and know her roomates on the trip.[/quote]

mbhs.............do you know if Natalee communicated with JVS before the trip?[/quote]

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: June 20, 2005, 10:15:11 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
JessesMom- Yup Def agree....he was acting very "unprofessional" manner.  Like you siad, all he had to do was walk quickly away and do not comment. you dont run out!  I just dont know, I suspected that he would have helped "clean up" from the beginning. If his son was convicted..that was career suicide for the father..He was trying to protect his "fairy tale family image"

interseting...another suicide in the family if the fairy tal,e ia really a nightmare...no wonder daddy runs fast..

peace to all
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 20, 2005, 10:15:12 AM »

Tape is about to be played on Fox.
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 20, 2005, 10:15:38 AM »

The fact that the presiding judge has not allowed VanDerSloot to see his son is really idicative of some sort of theory of conspiracy by the LE. His mother was allowed though... Interesting. Could be he might be the next to be detained.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 20, 2005, 10:16:47 AM »

Wait steve is married?  And has a 2 year old.  They are probably going to let him go.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 20, 2005, 10:16:49 AM »

ShellBell- can you just sum up what goes on in the tape after you see it please?  And Friend of Monkeys- Unless they find Nat alive, i think that family is done....around the island that is....Unless in some miraculous way, they can clear their names

Kelly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.