April 27, 2024, 11:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206617 times)
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: June 20, 2005, 10:35:32 AM »

1. I wonder what the shoveling match was in CnC?
2. How many MB students went on Tattoo?
3. How many MB Students were in the pool at Holiday Inn during the faitful early morning.
4. Which Taxi driver was instrumental in assisting the remaining Chaparone in Aruba.
5. Natalee being well travelled, what extend did these travel in clude in Canada and Europe.
6. Does Natalee (or Hootie) last called using her cell phone.
7. Who took Joran to CnC?  Depending if you believe the Kalpoes latest version.
8. What is the significant of the DJ player S. Croes?
9. Why did the Kalpoes or Joran point to the black security guards, they must have specifically know them by name? Cuz I am sure there are many black hotel security guards?
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: June 20, 2005, 10:35:34 AM »

here we go
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: June 20, 2005, 10:35:55 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
I have heard mentioned casually that they are soon; I took that to be in the next two months.

thanx[/quote]

This is better:

Executive branch:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chief of state: Queen BEATRIX of the Netherlands (since 30 April 1980), represented by Governor General Fredis REFUNJOL (since 11 May 2004)
head of government: Prime Minister Nelson O. ODUBER (since 30 October 2001)
cabinet: Council of Ministers (elected by the Staten)
elections: the monarch is hereditary; governor general appointed for a six-year term by the monarch; prime minister and deputy prime minister elected by the Staten for four-year terms; election last held 28 September 2001 (next to be held by December 2005)
election results: Nelson O. ODUBER elected prime minister; percent of legislative vote - NA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legislative branch:

unicameral Legislature or Staten (21 seats; members elected by direct, popular vote to serve four-year terms)
elections: last held 28 September 2001 (next to be held by NA 2005)
election results: percent of vote by party - MEP 52.4%, AVP 26.7%, PPA 9.6%, OLA 5.7%, Aliansa 3.5%, other 2.1%; seats by party - MEP 12, AVP 6, PPA 2, OLA 1

Judicial branch:

Common Court of Justice of Aruba (judges are appointed by the monarch

Here's the link:
http://www.exxun.com/Aruba/d_gv.html
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: June 20, 2005, 10:36:23 AM »

He has his hands over his face in police car, head covered by shirt, woman and child crying.
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: June 20, 2005, 10:36:47 AM »

it's his exwife, geez.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 20, 2005, 10:37:10 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
People have been making them mad lately from what I have gathered.  Which sucks because they are so informative.  They are given tour of caves an all on Fox.

I know shell...and thats sad..I tried to explain that we arent mad at any of them...i personally am miffed at the arubian government..but thats not arubagirl's or native's fault..they are great!! as are alot of people in aruba...

"God dont like ugly"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: June 20, 2005, 10:37:41 AM »

The woman and child were his wife (current) and child.  Ex wife there also.  How many thimes has he been married, he looked upset, maybe even mad.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 20, 2005, 10:37:44 AM »

It will be interesting to see if they hold him or not.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: June 20, 2005, 10:38:05 AM »

Hi--I've been lurking for awhile now and feel like I know a lot of you, so I thought it was time to join in and say hello.

I have been so worried about Natalee and have followed the case closely.  My heart goes out to her family and friends. I'm completely amazed at how news breaks faster on this site than anywhere else--even Fox.

The case seems to get shadier by the minute; I'm fascinated by the Lorenzo Van Rijn connection (especially if it's true about him being Paul Van Der Sloot's illegitimate son). Also, who is this Paul Brough character? I found a picture of him on the Web. There are definitely some scary individuals in the world--I hate to think of Natalee getting mixed up with these people.

Anyway, just wanted to say great sluething, everyone!
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: June 20, 2005, 10:38:27 AM »

that was a quick clip
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: June 20, 2005, 10:38:54 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
It will be interesting to see if they hold him or not.

They said earleir rumor is that they are going to let him go and that is why wife is there.  I hope he talks of they let him go.
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: June 20, 2005, 10:40:06 AM »

i Know what you mean BlueKyGirl, i did the same thing.

Shell- that was his current wife? I thought he lived alone according to his uncle that live next door.....This is crazy.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 20, 2005, 10:40:28 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Hi--I've been lurking for awhile now and feel like I know a lot of you, so I thought it was time to join in and say hello.

I have been so worried about Natalee and have followed the case closely.  My heart goes out to her family and friends. I'm completely amazed at how news breaks faster on this site than anywhere else--even Fox.

The case seems to get shadier by the minute; I'm fascinated by the Lorenzo Van Rijn connection (especially if it's true about him being Paul Van Der Sloot's illegitimate son). Also, who is this Paul Brough character? I found a picture of him on the Web. There are definitely some scary indivuduals in the world--I hate to think of Natalee getting mixed up with these people.

Hello and welcome to our craziness.   Shocked

In answer to your question, I don't know anything about the Paul character.  I saw his name mentioned on here last night, but I was sleepy and preoccupied so I never asked.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: June 20, 2005, 10:41:37 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I think lots of the frustration on both sides is cultural.

Arubans are upset at the call for a boycott, but someone is this country is always calling for these and most people don't think take the calls that seriously.

People smashed Dixie Chick records because they did not like their politics, and others won't go see anything Barbra is in for the same reason--even though her politics are completely different.

Some people won't go to a specific food place because of Peta--other go there on purpose because of Peta.

Yet to Arubans that radio station calling for the boycott was an attack on their homeland and they are quite angry.

American media gets in your face--and they are not used to that.  A few years ago my cousin lost her husband in a plane crash and it was a couple of weeks before his body was recovered.  They had local media trying to camp on their lawn.  

So the reporters in Aruba are probably way more aggressive than the custom.

Many Americans forget that we are their guests and it is their home--and I think the media were expecting the "leaks" that are fequently even planned in this country.

We forget that dutch law is different to the point that the openness we expect would kill their case.  We misinterpret the lack of communcation as a cover up.

We even judge their values because they are different than ours.  

We want this torture to end for the families--all of them on both sides.  But perhaps the police know what they are doing.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt until either the case is resolved or we get firm proof of corruption.

We don't know how much American law enforcement is really involved.  They may be way more involved than we know.  Again what is said publically may simply have to be different than what is going on in the trenches.

good analysis.  excellent perspective.  we need not personalize or demonize as good as it feels.  judge not lest ye be judged.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: June 20, 2005, 10:42:22 AM »

Quote from: "wvlady"
i Know what you mean BlueKyGirl, i did the same thing.

Shell- that was his current wife? I thought he lived alone according to his uncle that live next door.....This is crazy.

That is what that journalist said?  I dunno, I know one of the women is who he is or was married too and she was holding their child.  The reporter interviewed the "Ex-wife"
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: June 20, 2005, 10:42:28 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/aruba_decapitat.html

Tried to post this some minutes ago editing with html codes for emphasis...shoulda not tried...

I call your attention to the end of the article and the interview vis a vie the stories between father Paulus, and son Joran....the stories are starting to come apart...

Do read the article. IMHO, it's tomorrow's news.

Papa's timeline conflicts with known facts. Hmm. I wonder if there will be a formal charge of perjury against the father. If the Aruban authorities were really serious about it, he would be sitting in a jail cell right now. I suspect that perjury is a crime under Dutch law, just as it is under U. S. law. And there might not be enough evidence to convict him on other charges, but on this one, they've got him dead to rights.
tmwsiy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: June 20, 2005, 10:43:34 AM »

Welcome to the madess KY girl, I'm glad to see KY represented!
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: June 20, 2005, 10:43:48 AM »

The Tito guy said that was his exwife because he chatted with her after SC went in the courthouse, and that they were still on speaKing terms for the saKe of their 2 year old son.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: June 20, 2005, 10:44:01 AM »

"...As always, all individuals were identified as being at least 18 – years of age before entering our restaurant..."

http://carlosncharliesaruba.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2&sid=b2e00445b46afddfc687f19b0edfe935

when all is said and done, they then need to initiate a lawsuit against this establishment for allowing the 17 year old predator inside

From Dans site
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: June 20, 2005, 10:44:23 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"

The case seems to get shadier by the minute; I'm fascinated by the Lorenzo Van Rijn connection (especially if it's true about him being Paul Van Der Sloot's illegitimate son). Also, who is this Paul Brough character? I found a picture of him on the Web. There are definitely some scary indivuduals in the world--I hate to think of Natalee getting mixed up with these people.

Welcome BlueKyGirl...........

We need all the help we can get.

I don't know anything about this Paul Brough guy. I just heard about him late last night or early this AM sometime. I'm sure some more info will come out about him shortly.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.