April 28, 2024, 04:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 12 - 6/19 - 6/20/05  (Read 206650 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: June 20, 2005, 11:05:02 AM »

A prisoner is guilty until proven innocent.

That`s not the case I`ve missed that part somehow

A suspect is also INNOCENT untill proven GUILTY !!

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 20, 2005, 11:06:56 AM »

I can always get addresses from you guys and mail 'em out if you are interested.. Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: June 20, 2005, 11:07:05 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
My sis lives in Alabama..about 5 miles or so from mountain brook..my parents are going there this weekend....i'll have her pick up a handful of bracelets, and if anyone wants one, lemme know..

wonder if they are charging for them? You know, to raise money for Nat's parents?

Well first to absolut...I REALLY hope Geraldo stays far from Mountain Brook. He could seriously wreak some havoc here.

And to nikki...they are $5 and all proceeds go to the family. They're for sale at the Western in Mountain Brook Village.

jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 20, 2005, 11:08:35 AM »

Fox just happens to be the ONLY media keeping this in the limelight.  Even though I usually DONT like fox, right now it is what I am watching. I am very interested in NH case as are a lot of other people.  All media would be wise to "catch on". This is bigger than life, IMHO>
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:49 AM »

Hi, I've been lurking SM since the beginning of this,  have been at another board and have become disenchanted w/ all of the Natalee bashing there  Sad  
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you giving great updates, especially to those of us *supposed* to be working.  You guys seem to be more on point than anyone else, and you all seem to have a genuine interest and concern for Natalee & her family.....So THANKS!!

I see some other friends have come here too  Wink

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:53 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
My sis lives in Alabama..about 5 miles or so from mountain brook..my parents are going there this weekend....i'll have her pick up a handful of bracelets, and if anyone wants one, lemme know..

wonder if they are charging for them? You know, to raise money for Nat's parents?

Well first to absolut...I REALLY hope Geraldo stays far from Mountain Brook. He could seriously wreak some havoc here.

And to nikki...they are $5 and all proceeds go to the family. They're for sale at the Western in Mountain Brook Village.

I am new to this board, and have been trying to get some information to the Holloway Family, I've posted on another topic trying to find out how I can or someone can contact the family with the information I posted.

mbhs05, do you have any insight as to how this could be done?
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:03 AM »

Dbatl
I hear you that the security guards were cleared so that doesn't matter now.  But the big question is what additional information (proven or not )did they have to continue to hold them for days even after the 3 boys were detained? Held becasue they wear black shirts?????
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:21 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Hi, I've been lurking SM since the beginning of this,  have been at another board and have become disenchanted w/ all of the Natalee bashing there  Sad  
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you giving great updates, especially to those of us *supposed* to be working.  You guys seem to be more on point than anyone else, and you all seem to have a genuine interest and concern for Natalee & her family.....So THANKS!!

I see some other friends have come here too  Wink

Well, welcome with your first post.  No need to lurk.  Jump in and give us your thoughts.  We have a huge collection of those around here and sometimes, when no news is coming, it's all we have!!!!   Laughing
pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:40 AM »

Earlier, I came across an idea that I probably remember from a movie...

If Natalee had her cell phone with her the night she disappeared (wasn't there reports that her an JVDS swapped information), wouldn't there be a way for the phone to be tracked?

I recall a company that had created sensors for just such a case, as someone being kidnapped. Check out the Digital Angel Corporation for more info:  www.digitalangelcorp.com

Maybe this technology needs to be incorporated in cell phones, and other media. Although, I'm sure many of us would fuss about the fact that we would have no privacy, but perhaps it would help in cases like NH's.

I'm just blabbing and thinking out loud. Forgive me...
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:45 AM »

Here is a clip I found intresting, Steve Croes from another influential family??/

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&p=News_NBC%20News&i=221999f2-7922-4211-92e2-855d30a73bdf&rf=

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 20, 2005, 11:12:15 AM »

I just find it hard to believe that after questioning 7 people and arresting 4, that there would not be a break in the case..they continue to say there have been breaks and this and that, and continue to tell the same thing over and over again, you have the two brothers and joran in custody, now have croes, and question the parents, and your tellin me that there is no info? Unless, they are gathering it all up and keepin it sealed, then i just dont understnad that after questioning all these people and these "leaks" change of stories, etc, have no had more successs..i know its harder than i think but its just frustratin

Kelly
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: June 20, 2005, 11:12:38 AM »

<<And yes, if my son had been with a foreign girl who vanished under similar circumstances, we would be leading the search.>>

I agree, any self respecting parent would ensure that IF their child has done wrong, anything and everything possible be done to correct the wrong.  My viewing of Anita VDS showed her stating that Joran had not done anything, and that when she talked to him he was calm and helpful , (sic, regarding NH case)
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 20, 2005, 11:12:53 AM »

Quote from: "pairofdivers"

If Natalee had her cell phone with her the night she disappeared (wasn't there reports that her an JVDS swapped information), wouldn't there be a way for the phone to be tracked?

I recall a company that had created sensors for just such a case, as someone being kidnapped. Check out the Digital Angel Corporation for more info:  www.digitalangelcorp.com

Maybe this technology needs to be incorporated in cell phones, and other media. Although, I'm sure many of us would fuss about the fact that we would have no privacy, but perhaps it would help in cases like NH's.

Natalee did not have her cell phone with her the night she disappeared.  It was found at the hotel with her belongings. . .
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 20, 2005, 11:12:54 AM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
Fox just happens to be the ONLY media keeping this in the limelight.  Even though I usually DONT like fox, right now it is what I am watching. I am very interested in NH case as are a lot of other people.  All media would be wise to "catch on". This is bigger than life, IMHO>

You're right! I have emailed all of their shows individually to thank them for keeping up the pressure on Arban LE & Govt to find Natalee, sadly, without the media coverage I think this case would simply go into the "unsolved" drawer

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: June 20, 2005, 11:13:50 AM »

Apparently she did not have it with her that night.  

This makes me think, when I have a child, I'm implanting a GPS chip in it.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: June 20, 2005, 11:14:04 AM »

Quote from: "Charmz"

I am new to this board, and have been trying to get some information to the Holloway Family, I've posted on another topic trying to find out how I can or someone can contact the family with the information I posted.

I really don't know of a way to reach the family, but I'll see if I can find someone who's in contact with them right now.

Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: June 20, 2005, 11:14:27 AM »

she had her cell in aruba but didnt take it out to the bars because the phones didnt work

Kelly
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 20, 2005, 11:14:37 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

She didn't have the cell phone...the last call placed on it was from the remaining chaperone-to her mom.

Apparently she did not have it with her that night.  

This makes me think, when I have a child, I'm implanting a GPS chip in it.

Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 20, 2005, 11:14:55 AM »

Quote from: "Charmz"

to reach the Holloway family,,,natalee@inline.com, they do appreciate it

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: June 20, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »

I mean, usually psychics dont appeal to me..HOWEVER, at this point i would exhaust all avenues..and there are ALOT od psychics that work closely with poice and FBI agents..i mean, hell, anything is worth a try!!!! Right??

Sylvia Brown never commented on it as far as I know
Geraldo would have interviewed her last night
instead of rosie.

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.