April 16, 2024, 02:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "BIZARRE RADIO MELTDOWN DURING NSA INTERVIEW"  (Read 1749 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 26, 2013, 12:45:06 AM »

BIZARRE RADIO MELTDOWN DURING NSA INTERVIEW
'We lost control of the software. It's all going nuts'

Aaron Klein’s WABC Radio show experienced what the host called a “tech meltdown” while he was conducting a live, on-air interview with the lawyer who won an injunction against the National Security Agency’s collection of phone records.

Software used by the radio station dropped the guest, Larry Klayman, and listeners who had called in to ask Klayman questions were cut off in mid-sentence. Other callers could not be put on the air due to technical difficulties at the radio station.

Audio clips saved on an independent system played at the wrong time.

Klein’s headphones had massive feedback that could be heard on the air.

At one point, the WABC call screener said, “We lost control of the software. It’s all going nuts.”

The technical difficulties started on the show about 10 minutes prior to the Klayman interview. They subsided following the two segments that featured Klayman.

“In my three years of broadcasting at WABC we never had such a technological meltdown as we are having today,” Klein told the audience.

Read more here and listen to audio - http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/bizarre-tech-meltdown-on-radio-with-nsa-slayer/

If they can turn off the internet, change bank account balances, censorship too?  How many more strange things will be happening?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 12:59:31 AM »

From the comments -

At times like that you need a plain old analog system you can turn on to prevent hacker attack. You wouldn't expect it, but this is something worth implementing, for any broadcaster who contemplates getting into subjects that "certain people" might not want to have discussed.

Fear of prosecution might explain why eight Democrats recently sponsored HR 3741, which seeks to abolish the death penalty for individuals convicted of various federal crimes -- including espionage and treason.

Real reason they want to get rid of analog signals?  Analog cellphone?  Radio? 

Easier to tamper with satellite and internet broadcasts?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 01:20:22 AM »

NSA Lawsuit Attorney: Ignore White House Panel

Larry Klayman says he's horrified by suggestion that 'fat and happy' firms take over from 'in our underwear' NSA

Larry Klayman, the former Reagan administration prosecutor who won a preliminary injunction Dec. 16 against the government's collection of all American phone records, says the White House's surveillance review panel should be ignored.

The five-member panel released a 303-page report Dec. 18 containing 46 recommended changes to intelligence practices.

"It's a ruse," Klayman tells U.S. News. "This is an age-old government practice: When caught with their hand in the cookie jar, they come up with a 'solution.'" The practice is somewhat similar to advocating a law outlawing murder after killing someone, he says.

When he checked his email using a smartphone Sunday, he says, "I was getting old emails on Yahoo going back six years – they were popping up six years out of date. [It was] very strange." Klayman made similar claims during a Nov. 18 hearing in Leon's courtroom, saying text messages were sent from his phone without his knowledge.

Outside of court, Klayman is promoting what he calls a peaceful "Second American Revolution" to remove Obama from office. He announced Nov. 19 the president had until Nov. 29 to resign. Because he did not, Klayman now plans to host a convention in Philadelphia that will elect a "government-in-waiting." The date of the convention has not been scheduled.

Leon's ruling "makes [peaceful revolution] even more important," Klayman says. "Now we have confirmation that this administration has violated in a very serious way our constitutional rights. It's us against the government. What the judge did is validate all the critics of this administration."

Notably, Klayman lacks sympathy for most congressional Republicans, whom he says "don't have the guts" to impeach Obama. NSA surveillance supporter Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., "is shameless and disgraceful," Klayman says.

Also shameless and disgraceful, according to Klayman, is former CIA acting Director Michael Morell, one of five appointees on the White House surveillance review panel. Morell told the National Journal Sunday he believes the NSA should reactivate a program that scooped up email metadata.

read more here - http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/12/23/nsa-lawsuit-attorney-ignore-white-house-panel - many pages

White House panel seems like - Foxes guarding and making 'enhancements' to the hen house security system.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.