April 28, 2024, 11:43:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: she is alive (a theory)- ties everything together...  (Read 9662 times)
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 09:11:29 AM »

Quote from: "jpoops"
Cigarette boats (AKA speedboats) make drug runs all night- from what I have heard, he could have been meeting his supplier at the beach, and instead of cash maybe he gave them Natalee...

Or, maybe the exchange didn't hold place and she is on the island somewhere being held captive...

I guess I can only speculate to a certain point, for all we know she could be anywhere...

I think drugs are a big income for the island too... Almost like cigarettes for our government. They say their biggest financial draw is "tourism"... I have never been to Aruba, but I hear that drugs are easy to get there. While tourism is big, selling drugs to tourists is even bigger, and officials are taxing it, getting rich off it, and turning a blind eye to it- despite the fact it's "illegal." Govt, police, judges in training... you know, "officials..."

It's like how Cigarettes are being banned at public places, but we will never ever see them pulled off shelves no matter how many people die of lung cancer- Our governmant needs the tax dollars too much to outlaw what is bad for us. The drugs are a big seller to tourists, but now the bad things that go along with them are coming out.

The more the Aruban police "tax" the drug trade, the smaller that profit margin for the dealer becomes, and as a result people will be getting killed and kidnapped to make up for the money going to "taxes."

Again, all SPECULATION and OPINION here.

EDIT:

With the upcoming law suit and search team the theory of Aruban officials covering things up is explained with the speculation they tax the drugs. Maybe they had to leave a lot of details out of the police reports because it could jeopordize more than the suspects reputations... I assume they will make it hard for Natalee's mom to get details of the report, and I think it relates to the Aruban governement covering their own ass down there...

As I understand it, the captain of the Tattoo party boat said that Croes does have the keys to the boat, but does not have access to take the boat out. Apparently the Tattoo has an electronic identification system that Croes does not have clearance for. However, he could have had access to a cigarette boat, and from what I understand Lorenzo Van Rijn, who was allegedly brought in for questioning at one point, owns such a boat.

I also wanted to add that I think it was reported that Deepak knows Croes from an Internet cafe where Deepak worked. I only state that because I think Deepak IS the connection to Croes, and I also believe Croes is central, and has ties to a very seedy underworld on the island. The fact that he's so much older is the first detail that's suspicious to me--what reason does a 26-year-old to have to associate with teenagers, if not drugs?

I hope we're right, and Natalee can be found alive and brought home!
alwaysgood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 10:10:17 AM »

I am guessing you do not approve of more severe questioning of the suspects? To wit: the Tony Soprano method of questioning....Beat the piss out of them until they tell you what happened and then execute them
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:36 AM »

The police/fbi should take the computers from the internet cafe where Depak works and Croes uses.

I also wanted to add that I think it was reported that Deepak knows Croes from an Internet cafe where Deepak worked. I only state that because I think Deepak IS the connection to Croes, and I also believe Croes is central, and has ties to a very seedy underworld on the island. The fact that he's so much older is the first detail that's suspicious to me--what reason does a 26-year-old to have to associate with teenagers, if not drugs?
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:34 AM »

Quote from: "jpoops"
Since I was banned from court TV message boards and they removed my theory there for no reason at all (maybe they are in on this too?), I have decided to post my theory here…

THIS IS SPECULATION

I have a theory that explains everything from the changing stories, to the new arrest, and also the new dead body.

Natalee was with JVS and the brothers and they took her to Croes (the DJ) house after they went to the beach, or wherever. Either way, they took her to Croes house for some additional “party”.

Keep in mind both the Surmanese brothers are rumored to be small time drug peddlers. Croes is the DJ on a boat that is basically a midnight booze cruise. Croes knows some shady characters due to his line of work (if anyone here has a buddy that works at a nightclub or anything they can agree that people who work night jobs like this know some SHADY characters…). So anyways, with Croes being significantly older and having the job he does, I suspect he supplies drugs to the brothers and JVS.

While they were at Croes house- Croes requested they leave Natalee with him, as they have probably done before. Croes is a date-raping drug dealer and the boys have done this before as a favor to Croes (remember, I am speculating here). A 26 year old is not connected to teenagers because they have a lot in common, these kids used to get their drugs from him and party late at his house, they also looked up to his “gangsta” style- they'd hook him up with a girl in a heartbeat, all he had to do was ask.

SO when Natalee wasn’t cooperating with Croes, he decided to take the physical rejection and turn it into a financial gain. Croes knows who makes the late night imports to the island and he knows they will take a girl in exchange for drugs without hesitation. Croes gives Natalee to his Columbian suppliers (AKA- the “real gangsters”).

So, here is how this crazy and stupid story ties EVERYTHING together. (note, Natalee may be anywhere, but my theory speculates she is alive).

JVS and the brothers lie about her getting dropped off because they don’t want to tell anyone she ended up at Croes house. Don’t forget, they respect Croes, they get their drugs from him so they don’t want to say his name. One of the brothers says, “…we thought she would end up a few days later at a crack house…” This was a typical half-truth, while he knew she was last left at Croes, which is technically a “crack house,” he did not want to use Croes name because he did not want to be a “rat.”

At this point the boys are freaked out and stories start to get closer to the truth. JVS says he was dropped off first, maybe he was (keep in mind speculation here, trying to cover EVERYTHING) and the brothers brought her to Croes, seeing as Deepak is 21, he is most-likely the one connected with Croes. None of the boys know what they hell Croes did with her but they do not want to lose his respect or have anyone find out about their small-time drug dealing.

So, where is she now? Why was Croes arrested? What’s with the new dead person and the new missing person? Why is the media so quiet and the parents are seemingly optimistic?

She is with whomever Croes gets his drugs from, or some shady character he knows. She may still be on the island, but most likely she is on a neighboring island. Croes could not get what he wanted so he got angry and took up one of his connections on an offer he had heard or participated in before- girls for drugs (or money). The people that have her were a little nervous when the 3 boys were arrested, now they are freaking out that Croes is arrested. Police nabbed Croes by digging into Deepak’s rumored drug peddling (maybe cell phone log) and it led them to Croes. The boys never ratted on Croes, but the police were able to piece it together until they found him.

Now the “real gangsters,” the guys that Croes knows from the late night imports are pissed. Croes is arrested and a new person is gruesomely murdered and another is missing the following day! The boys and Croes will not say much because they are afraid they will be killed. The dead body was a random person they picked, when they took Natalee they probably told Croes, “you tell anyone and we’ll cut your head off…” So now to prove they were not kidding, they cut someone’s head off. The person that is missing is someone that knows something (possibly).

The guys with Natalee right now want one thing- money. These guys know Natalee is not worth anything if she is dead but they also do not want to be arrested. They want the ransom money and they also do not want to be arrested. They have made it clear to the authorities that they do not want big media coverage, knowing press releases or too much information could jeopardize Natalee’s safety, the LE and the family cannot say much in interviews but it explains their attitude.

Here we have a speculative scenario that explains why the boys have changed stories and showed hesitation, how they are affiliated with a 26 year old DJ, why the DJ was arrested, why everyone seems strange in recent interviews, and finally why the recent mutilated decapitated body was found only one day after Croes was arrested.

No idea why I got banned from courtTV message boards, but people seemed to like this theory there and hopefully you will to.

And I know this is far-fetched but it DOES cover EVREYTHING.
At CTV, your theory must met theirs..... And anybody who has been arrested is indeed guilty.  Rolling Eyes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:42 AM »

Quote from: "INK"
FeliX, Who did he slander? I thought it was very well thought out.

Ahem, Croes perhaps?
jpoops
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2005, 06:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "Whodini"
Quote from: "INK"

Ahem, Croes perhaps?

Try reading my response to this dumb allegation on page 1.

I clearly stated that this is speculation/opinion- One must present lies as if they are fact to qualify as "libel" (slander in the written form is reffered to as LIBEL)--- My disclaimer has ensured nothing libelous is written here.

Just as bad as people that post dumb things are those that agree with them 7 days later after they have already been proven wrong.

What's that I hear?

Is that a bell?

You just got schooled!
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.