March 28, 2024, 03:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546564 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 01:28:09 PM »

Well that was very interesting,thank you Tamikosmom.

I found the below post interesting.Doesn't dear Dede now have immunity?If so....wonder what she "traded"for it?

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Karma ... the following is my theory.

Janet

DEDE SPICHER

Could it be that in the summer of 2013 ... Dede's attorney and the DA did finally reached a plea deal?  Dede would be afforded immunity from prosecution in exchange for the truth regarding not only Dede's participation but also the participation of others as it pertained to the secreting of Kyron Horman.

Could it be that the truth WAS affirmed via a polygraph and a GJ testimony?

Could it be that there was another condition linked to Dede's plea deal?  Could it be that Dede's cooperation was required in subtly affording Terri's attorney with a heads-up that his  client had been busted?  Logic dictates that Dede's alleged immunity plea deal revelation in the interview would raise a red flag that Stephen Houze could not ignore?

Could it be that LE anticipated that the revealed immunity deal would motivate Terri's attorney to conclude that a negotiated plea deal would be in the best interest of his client prior to THE indictment against Terri coming down ... THE indictment that Dede's own attorney referenced?  In other words ... the strategy hopefully would convince Houze if the Kyron Horman case went to trial that Dede ... the friend Terri had not spoken to in three years ... would testify on behalf of the Prosecution?

It makes sense that the major networks and other media outlets were bending over backwards for their own exclusive with Dede following the August 2013 Blink interview.  Think about it. There has not been a peep from Dede over the past two years.  Why?

Could it be that this wannabe detective suspects a conspiracy where there is none?

Thanks Janet.I read about Kyron's case every day and things do seem rather quiet lately.Conspiracy or not......I'm always praying and hoping that they do something soon to further this investigation.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2015, 01:33:54 PM »

I read all 95 posts of flymonkey's.
Then went back and noted dates,times flymonkey posted.Just about all the posts were anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes apart with a few exceptions....I'm not sure what I'm trying to say lol but I think I now know who flymonkey was.....but I'm not saying.

Karma ... the SM discussion forum in the month that Flymonkey posted will reveal that there were Monkeys who were suspicious that Dede and Flymonkey were one.

Flymonkey - September 18, 2010 - Reply #889

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1231248#msg1231248

Flymonkey - September 22, 2010 - Reply #154

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8591.msg1234020#msg1234020

Thanks Janet
I'm not thinking flymonkey was dede.I do a lot of reading with hardly any posting all over the internet.Judging from the way flymonkey posted,word usage etc,I have my suspicions but that could just be because I'm a suspicious personality lol

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »

Thanks Karma.  The following SM forum link will reveal your posting of Flymonkey's response to Monkey King's query.

Flymonkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 -
« Reply #474 on: September 24, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8591.msg1235514#msg1235514
Hi Janet
Yes,that was the post that I was referring to with flymonkey stating that if dede had something to trade with LE to get immunity.I believe dede now has immunity(yes?no?)so I was wondering what info she traded to get it.Also,when clicking on flymonkey name it shows last post September 2013 but this list of 94 posts shows her last post in October 2010?I'm not seeing a post from 9/2013.

Yes? No?  YES!!!

Could it be that the "Last Active" date of September 3, 2013 shown on Flymonkey's profile page implies the last time she accessed the forum ... not her last post?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=9273
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:49:03 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2015, 01:47:03 PM »

Thanks Janet.I read about Kyron's case every day and things do seem rather quiet lately.Conspiracy or not......I'm always praying and hoping that they do something soon to further this investigation.

Me too.  Karma ... the not-knowing must be a literal h--- on Earth for Kaine and Desiree.  I think about my 12 year old grandson and attempt to put myself in the place of Kyron's parents and ... I can't go there.  Five years!!  It is too much to comprehend.

Janet
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 02:06:06 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »

Kaine Horman - June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman thinks about his missing son every day. "We need to find him.  We need to bring him home."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Desiree Young - June 20, 2015

"It's every single day, every single second I think about him. I talk to him on the drive to work, whatever I'm doing."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-organizes-new-search-for-missing-boy-264011041.html

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2015, 02:33:09 PM »

Thanks Karma.  The following SM forum link will reveal your posting of Flymonkey's response to Monkey King's query.

Flymonkey

Hi Janet
Yes,that was the post that I was referring to with flymonkey stating that if dede had something to trade with LE to get immunity.I believe dede now has immunity(yes?no?)so I was wondering what info she traded to get it.Also,when clicking on flymonkey name it shows last post September 2013 but this list of 94 posts shows her last post in October 2010?I'm not seeing a post from 9/2013.

Yes? No?  YES!!!

Could it be that the "Last Active" date of September 3, 2013 shown on Flymonkey's profile page implies the last time she accessed the forum ... not her last post?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=9273
Hmmmm.....I think that last active is the last time posted.Maybe Klaas or someone can let us know?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2015, 02:36:10 PM »

Kaine Horman - June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman thinks about his missing son every day. "We need to find him.  We need to bring him home."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Desiree Young - June 20, 2015

"It's every single day, every single second I think about him. I talk to him on the drive to work, whatever I'm doing."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-organizes-new-search-for-missing-boy-264011041.html

These are the 2 people I will always support no matter what.I have noticed a few sites bashing Kaine and Desiree but I will always believe that these parents just want answers and justice for their little Kyron.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2015, 04:28:17 PM »

Then went back and noted dates,times flymonkey posted.Just about all the posts were anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes apart with a few exceptions....I'm not sure what I'm trying to say lol but I think I now know who flymonkey was.....but I'm not saying.

Flymonkey - 94 Posts - In a Nutshell

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=9273;sa=showPosts;start=0

+++++++

Can I guess?  LOL

Tom Jones ... Dede's cousin?

Janet

Flymonkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 -
« Reply #693 on: October 01, 2010, 02:10:27 AM

Is Dede in contact with her cousin Tom?  
They're not in regular contact but he did come by her house a couple of weeks ago to apologize for being a jerk on GLP.  He asked her what had happened and why the police were so interested, and she gave him the details, so that's why he's been syaing similar things over on GLP -- we are getting the info from the same source.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8606.msg1239346#msg1239346
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:32:34 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2015, 05:31:14 PM »

Karma ... the SM discussion forum in the month that Flymonkey posted will reveal that there were Monkeys who were suspicious that Dede and Flymonkey were one.

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before.

Who was Flymonkey?

1.  Dede Spicher?
2.  Tom Jones?
3.  Dede's anonymous friend?
4.  None of the above.

1.  SCARED MONKEYS POSTING - SEPTEMBER 2010

Flymonkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 -
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2010, 08:20:07 PM »

I beleive that the DA's office in this case has behaved, and continues to behave, unethically -- at least toward DeDe.  They are keeping her property even though they have no real cause to do so -- as Grey said, they could ghost the hard drive in about 5 minutes, and would have no problem getting everything they need from the cell phones, camera, and iPod just as quickly.  As I believe Tom has said (although I am not a reader of GLP), the DA, Norm Frink, threatened DeDe after several hours of questioning.  This is as exact a quote as DeDe could recall of what he said:  "Look DeDe, we really don't think that you had anything to do with this, but we do think you know something.  So unless you tell us, I AM going to go to the family and tell them what you've done, and then you know what will happen.  They will go to the media and hell will rain down upon you."

If I seem angry at LE, it's because I think this is a truly unethical thing to do.  And I wonder if you all realize that LE may be counting on the local media AND forums like this one and using you as a kind of torture to threaten people with, even when they don't think those people are guilty.

If she does know something, she doesn't know she knows it.  She would have gone on talking to them forever if they had not started treating her like a suspect.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.msg1231796#msg1231796

2.  BOC INTERVIEW - SEPTEMBER 2013

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.
S. Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief- Blink On Crime
Wednesday 4 September 2013

<snipped>

Stoy: You mentioned that law enforcement accused you of wasting their resources and distracting the investigation. In what way did they mean or how did they explain that to you?

Spicher: First it was Chief ADA Norm Frink who said I was wasting their time and resources by not “cooperating,” by which he meant “take their poly[graph]. ” That was just a couple of days before news first broke about my “involvement,” and was all part of his blackmailing me.

Stoy: How do you mean blackmailing you,the DA? Frink?

Spicher: Yes. We were in a meeting/interview and. .

Stoy: Was your attorney present?

Spicher: Yes. Sitting right there. Frink said that we do not think you had anything to do with this, but we do think you have information about Terri Horman’s involvement, and we do think she is involved. Either you take our polygraph, or provide the information we believe you have, or, I don’t care, we will tell the family that we do think you’re involved.

Stoy: What was your response?

Spicher: I said that I understood the need for them to do what they had to do, but that I was not going to tell them something that was not true.  I did not really expect them to say something they knew to be false. They did. The next day, my name was released to the press by Desiree Young and Kaine Horman.   It was a statement about me not cooperating and I think advising others not to or words to that effect.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/#comments
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:37:14 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2015, 06:36:24 PM »

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before.

Who was Flymonkey?

1.  Dede Spicher?
2.  Tom Jones?
3.  Dede's anonymous friend?
4.  None of the above.

1.  SCARED MONKEYS POSTING - SEPTEMBER 2010

Flymonkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 -
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2010, 08:20:07 PM »

I beleive that the DA's office in this case has behaved, and continues to behave, unethically -- at least toward DeDe.  They are keeping her property even though they have no real cause to do so -- as Grey said, they could ghost the hard drive in about 5 minutes, and would have no problem getting everything they need from the cell phones, camera, and iPod just as quickly.  As I believe Tom has said (although I am not a reader of GLP), the DA, Norm Frink, threatened DeDe after several hours of questioning.  This is as exact a quote as DeDe could recall of what he said:  "Look DeDe, we really don't think that you had anything to do with this, but we do think you know something.  So unless you tell us, I AM going to go to the family and tell them what you've done, and then you know what will happen.  They will go to the media and hell will rain down upon you."

If I seem angry at LE, it's because I think this is a truly unethical thing to do.  And I wonder if you all realize that LE may be counting on the local media AND forums like this one and using you as a kind of torture to threaten people with, even when they don't think those people are guilty.

If she does know something, she doesn't know she knows it.  She would have gone on talking to them forever if they had not started treating her like a suspect.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.msg1231796#msg1231796

2.  BOC INTERVIEW - SEPTEMBER 2013

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.
S. Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief- Blink On Crime
Wednesday 4 September 2013

<snipped>

Stoy: You mentioned that law enforcement accused you of wasting their resources and distracting the investigation. In what way did they mean or how did they explain that to you?

Spicher: First it was Chief ADA Norm Frink who said I was wasting their time and resources by not “cooperating,” by which he meant “take their poly[graph]. ” That was just a couple of days before news first broke about my “involvement,” and was all part of his blackmailing me.

Stoy: How do you mean blackmailing you,the DA? Frink?

Spicher: Yes. We were in a meeting/interview and. .

Stoy: Was your attorney present?

Spicher: Yes. Sitting right there. Frink said that we do not think you had anything to do with this, but we do think you have information about Terri Horman’s involvement, and we do think she is involved. Either you take our polygraph, or provide the information we believe you have, or, I don’t care, we will tell the family that we do think you’re involved.

Stoy: What was your response?

Spicher: I said that I understood the need for them to do what they had to do, but that I was not going to tell them something that was not true.  I did not really expect them to say something they knew to be false. They did. The next day, my name was released to the press by Desiree Young and Kaine Horman.   It was a statement about me not cooperating and I think advising others not to or words to that effect.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/#comments
lol Janet but you would make a great private investigator.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2015, 07:03:46 PM »

lol Janet but you would make a great private investigator.

... and I would not hesitate to entrust you with a secret.  Karma ... you will not budge in revealing your suspicion re the identity of flymonkey.  It's driving me nuts.  LOL

Anyways ... it was great connecting with you today.  Life outside the computer room beckons. Youngest son and DIL are having a date night.  Papa and I are babysitting our precious six month old  granddaughter.

Janet
4:40 PM PT
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 07:16:07 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2015, 09:47:05 AM »

Thanks Janet

I'm not thinking flymonkey was dede.I do a lot of reading with hardly any posting all over the internet.Judging from the way flymonkey posted,word usage etc,I have my suspicions but that could just be because I'm a suspicious personality lol

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »

IT DOESN'T GET EASIER

Desiree Young - May 31, 2015

"It doesn't get easier with time.  I still wake up crying and praying, hoping today will be the day."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:09:39 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2015, 08:52:18 AM »

IT DOESN'T GET EASIER

Desiree Young - May 31, 2015

"It doesn't get easier with time.  I still wake up crying and praying, hoping today will be the day."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2015, 11:02:59 PM »

Justice for Kyron Horman!

UPDATE #110

Our upcoming search for Kyron is scheduled for Labor Day weekend, September 5-6. Right now we are only needing outside volunteers for Saturday the 5th. If you are interested in helping with the search please send me a message here. We still require you to have a valid ID, be 18 or older and sign a non-disclosure agreement. Details will be emailed out to you on the location of the command post and meeting time a couple of days before the search. Thank you!!

If you would like to volunteer to help with the search please send an email to justice4kyron@yahoo.com.

UPDATE #111

From Desiree:

I was talking to someone the other day and they asked me, “After 5 years do you really need to search, at this point you probably won’t find him?”

That is exactly the reason that I continue to keep going and keep searching. I have a lot of fight left in me. I am fighting against the evil that wants us to give up and go away. I am fighting against time that keeps taking away the new memories of my son. I am fighting against the one person that refuses to set our hearts at ease by remaining silent and not providing the answers we so desperately need. I am fighting for Kyron because he needs it. I will not give up and I will not stop, so I continue to search and continue to fight.

I am taking the power back and I will search until the day he gets to come home. Who’s with me?

We will begin our search this Labor Day Weekend with renewed energy and hopefully a lot of you, our supporters, there by our side, dedicated to finding Kyron as well. We are bringing in K-9 teams, other volunteers, and Klaas Kids will be there to help us launch a successful search this year. We are going to search some new areas and Lord willing, we will get some answers this year. We are looking for volunteers for Saturday 9/5 to help us search and hopefully help us get answers and bring Kyron home.

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:34:26 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2015, 11:09:55 PM »

Kyron Horman search planned for Labor Day weekend
August 26, 2015

A search for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman is planned for Labor Day weekend and organizers are seeking volunteers to help out.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. He was 7 years old.

A gofundme account has also been set up to finance the search.  As of Wednesday morning, $31,632 had been raised, toward the $50,000 goal.

Kyron’s father Kaine and mother Desiree Young said they still believe Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman is not telling investigators everything she knows. She was married to Kaine at the time of her stepson’s disappearance and took him to school the day he vanished.

Terri has been a primary focus of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, but police have never called her a suspect in the case.

<snipped>

The sheriff's office has offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to a resolution in the case. Anyone with information is asked to call the tip line at 503-261-2847.

People who want to volunteer for the September 5-6 search effort must have a valid ID, be 18 or older and sign a non-disclosure agreement. More details can be found on the Justice for Kyron Horman website run by Young's sister, Kelly Ramirez.

“It has been five years now and we still don't know where Kyron is," she said. "Our hearts were broken the day the unthinkable happened, a day there is no moving on from. Each day we live with the unknown, while silently praying today is the day he comes home to us. Our nightmare will not end until Kyron is home.”

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/2015/08/26/kyron-horman-search-planned-labor-day-weekend/32412233/

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2015, 01:41:08 PM »

I found the below post interesting.Doesn't dear Dede now have immunity?If so....wonder what she "traded"for it?

The trade?  Karma ... inquiring minds are not privy to an OFFICIAL answer to your question but ... logic dictates that in briefings with investigators the truth has not be withheld from the mother of Kyron Horman in regards to the August 2013 immunity deal between Dede Spicher and the DA.

Janet

++++++

1.  Nothing to Trade - September 2010

Flymonkey

Re: the immunity issue, which has been floating around -- the DA's office DID offer her immunity if she had anything to tell them about Kyron's disappearance, but she just doesn't have anything.  She's not "holding out" for an offer of immunity because she has nothing to trade for it

H/T Karma

2.  Something to Trade? - September 2013

Part 1 - BOC/Dede Spicher Interview

<snipped>

DeDe absolutely believed that her impending grand jury appearance was designed to  result in her facing some sort of charge for something that investigators believed would lead  her to ultimately implicate Terri Horman in Kyron’s disappearance.  In fact,  she was told that what was an honest tax mistake/error on her part after she ended up being paid a nominal amount by Mrs. Hockensmith but never received a 1099, could end up placing her in hot water.  The Capone tactic for a woman that took the job with the understanding that it was not a paid endeavor and when Ms. Hockensmith told Spicher she wanted to compensate her she declined.  Hockensmith insisted.

On this basis, DeDe was advised to and agreed to an immunity deal.   The terms of which are under seal and Spicher nixed discussing citing a verbal agreement she made until such time as it is unsealed.

A source inside the investigation who does not wish to be identified as they are not authorized to speak publicly on the case- has confirmed that Spicher’s agreement includes provisions that she continue to cooperate with law enforcement as needed, be available to testify in any proceedings, and to take a polygraph.

<snipped>

Read more:

Part 2 - BOC/Dede Spicher Interview

In the first part of blinkoncrime.com’s exclusive interview with DeDe Spicher,  she revealed that after over 3 years of attempting to provide Multnomah County Sheriffs Office as well as Assistant Deputy Attorney Norm Frink with the necessary information they requested to clear her from any suspicion in the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Skyline second grader Kyron Horman; she has finally been cleared after passing a polygraph as part of her requirement under an immunity deal that has been sealed with the court.  Unofficially cleared, that is.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-1/#comments

3.  Desiree Knows - June 2015

Desiree Young

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:53:12 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2015, 02:05:12 PM »

The trade?  Karma ... inquiring minds are not privy to an OFFICIAL answer to your question but ... logic dictates that in briefings with investigators have not withheld the truth from the mother of Kyron Horman in regards to the August 2013 immunity deal between Dede Spicher and the DA.

Janet

++++++

1.  Nothing to Trade - September 2010

Flymonkey

Re: the immunity issue, which has been floating around -- the DA's office DID offer her immunity if she had anything to tell them about Kyron's disappearance, but she just doesn't have anything.  She's not "holding out" for an offer of immunity because she has nothing to trade for it

H/T Karma

2.  Something to Trade? - September 2013

Part 1 - BOC/Dede Spicher Interview

<snipped>

DeDe absolutely believed that her impending grand jury appearance was designed to  result in her facing some sort of charge for something that investigators believed would lead  her to ultimately implicate Terri Horman in Kyron’s disappearance.  In fact,  she was told that what was an honest tax mistake/error on her part after she ended up being paid a nominal amount by Mrs. Hockensmith but never received a 1099, could end up placing her in hot water.  The Capone tactic for a woman that took the job with the understanding that it was not a paid endeavor and when Ms. Hockensmith told Spicher she wanted to compensate her she declined.  Hockensmith insisted.

On this basis, DeDe was advised to and agreed to an immunity deal.   The terms of which are under seal and Spicher nixed discussing citing a verbal agreement she made until such time as it is unsealed.

A source inside the investigation who does not wish to be identified as they are not authorized to speak publicly on the case- has confirmed that Spicher’s agreement includes provisions that she continue to cooperate with law enforcement as needed, be available to testify in any proceedings, and to take a polygraph.

<snipped>

Read more:

Part 2 - BOC/Dede Spicher Interview

In the first part of blinkoncrime.com’s exclusive interview with DeDe Spicher,  she revealed that after over 3 years of attempting to provide Multnomah County Sheriffs Office as well as Assistant Deputy Attorney Norm Frink with the necessary information they requested to clear her from any suspicion in the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Skyline second grader Kyron Horman; she has finally been cleared after passing a polygraph as part of her requirement under an immunity deal that has been sealed with the court.  Unofficially cleared, that is.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-1/#comments

3.  Desiree Knows - June 2015

Desiree Young

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

Thanks Janet
I read that whole article with Blink's interview with Dede(numerous times)  and all I can say is Kyron's Momma believes Dede had something to do with the disappearance of her son and as long as she believes that,I'll also believe that.Besides....I'm not appreciative of all the sources say and un named sources,unofficially cleared thing,unless or until LE comes out stating these things.
IMO Desiree believes what LE believes.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2015, 03:56:08 PM »

Thanks Janet
I read that whole article with Blink's interview with Dede(numerous times)  all I can say is Kyron's Momma believes Dede had something to do with the disappearance of her son and as long as she believes that,I'll also believe that.Besides....I'm not appreciative of all the sources say and un named sources,unofficially cleared thing,unless or until LE comes out stating these things.

IMO Desiree believes what LE believes.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:43:27 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2015, 05:53:00 PM »

The Prosecution's Star Witness?  Could it be that Dede will be the prosecution's star witness in an upcoming trial?

DEDE SPICHER

1.  August 2010 - Grand Jury

In 2010 Dede was called to appear before the Grand Jury but did not testify.  Could it be that an immunity deal was in the negotiating stages?

+++++

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
August 18, 2010

<snipped>

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848

2.  October 2012 - The $10,0000,000 Civil Lawsuit

In 2012 ... citing the Fifth ... Dede refused to answer pertinent questions when deposed by Desiree's attorney.

+++++

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

The Deposition

Excerpts"

Did you see Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?
Dede: I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right.

Did you talk to Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?

Have you ever been to Skyline Elementary School?
Dede: Going to assert my Fifth Amendment right.

Have you ever purchased a disposable phone?

Do you know where Kyron Horman is?

Do you know whether Kyron Horman is alive?

H/T - Criminal Mindz

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

3.  July 2013 - Grand Jury

In 2013 Dede did testify before the Grand Jury.  Could it be negotiations were finalized and Dede was afforded an immunity deal in exchange for the truth pertaining to her involvement and the involvement of others in the happenings leading up to and beyond the morning when Kyron went missing ... an immunity deal in exchange for cooperating with investigators in doing their bidding in bringing about a resolution to the Kyron Horman case?

Could it be that the reason MCSO and the District Attorney's office would not respond affirmatively to media queries regarding the alleged claim she was "unofficially" cleared of wrongdoing is because the definition of an immunity deal implies otherwise?

+++++

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/story/news/2014/10/02/15114092/

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case. Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.”

<snipped>

DeDe Spicher breaks silence in interview with crime blog
Sep 04, 2013

<snipped>

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a "no comment" when FOX 12 inquired about the blog's report that Spicher had been "unofficially" cleared.

The district attorney's office also issued a "no comment."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23343156/dede-spicher-breaks-silence-with-interview-on-crime-blog

4.  June 2015 - Kyron's Mom

The position of Kyron's parents regarding the involvement of Terri and Dede in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their son has not wavered in five years. When Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with investigators regarding case updates are considered ... it makes sense that their words are derived from an official foundation.

+++++

Family, friends hold vigil for Kyron Horman 5 years after disappearance
June 04, 2015

<snipped>

Kyron's mom and stepdad toured the Wall of Hope that is located in Beaverton, adding new decorations.

Desiree says the day is about her son, but it's also about Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother and the last person cops said was with him.

Desiree's still convinced Terri is the one who took Kyron.

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them."

<snipped>

Video Excerpt (2:15)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 06:03:52 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.