April 18, 2024, 04:30:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 549182 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2015, 09:48:02 PM »

When the revelation of June 30, 2013 by Elden Rosenthal that pertained to Dede Spicher's 2013 grand jury testimony is considered ... the revelations that coincided with the dropping of his client's lawsuit ... could it be that there is an investigative connection?  Also ... think about the possible implication of Kaine's media statement following Desiree's press conference regarding the dropping of her lawsuit.

JULY 30, 2013

The Dropping of the Lawsuit - Dede's 2013 Grand Jury Testimony - An  Investigative Connection?

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

At a news conference on the steps of the Multnomah County Justice Center, an emotional Desiree Young said that going forward with the lawsuit would interfere with the criminal investigation, something she was not willing to do.

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.” ....

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said Tuesday. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.” ....

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury.  In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

“We recently learned that DeDe Spicher did appear in front of the grand jury a week or two go; we don’t know what she said,” Rosenthal stated.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman/

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

With "great disappointment," the mother of Kyron Horman said Tuesday she is dropping a civil suit against Terri Horman because she doesn't want it to jeopardize the police investigation.

"Because my civil case can't go forward without the police criminal investigation file, it's with great disappointment I make this difficult decision," Desiree Young told reporters. ....

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation. Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative grand jury in the past week or two.

"I hope she talks and shares everything she knows," Young said. "I'm optimistic."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

During a press conference Tuesday, Young said the only way for her civil suit to proceed was to have access to police records about the investigation. That would not be allowed under public records law, she said.

Young also addressed Terri Horman directly: 'Terry, I cannot tolerate this silence,'she said.

To pursue the civil case and to go after the police records could threaten the criminal case, she explained. Young said she wants no part of hindering that criminal investigation.

'I'm very disappointed that we can't move forward,' she said. 'I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation.' ....

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/story/news/2014/10/02/15114092/

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case. Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit. ....

Just minutes before Kaine Horman’s news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case: ....

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:18:55 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2015, 11:38:35 PM »

Justice for Kyron Horman!

UPDATE #110

Our upcoming search for Kyron is scheduled for Labor Day weekend, September 5-6. Right now we are only needing outside volunteers for Saturday the 5th. If you are interested in helping with the search please send me a message here. We still require you to have a valid ID, be 18 or older and sign a non-disclosure agreement. Details will be emailed out to you on the location of the command post and meeting time a couple of days before the search. Thank you!!

If you would like to volunteer to help with the search please send an email to justice4kyron@yahoo.com.

UPDATE #111

From Desiree:

I was talking to someone the other day and they asked me, “After 5 years do you really need to search, at this point you probably won’t find him?”

That is exactly the reason that I continue to keep going and keep searching. I have a lot of fight left in me. I am fighting against the evil that wants us to give up and go away. I am fighting against time that keeps taking away the new memories of my son. I am fighting against the one person that refuses to set our hearts at ease by remaining silent and not providing the answers we so desperately need. I am fighting for Kyron because he needs it. I will not give up and I will not stop, so I continue to search and continue to fight.

I am taking the power back and I will search until the day he gets to come home. Who’s with me?

We will begin our search this Labor Day Weekend with renewed energy and hopefully a lot of you, our supporters, there by our side, dedicated to finding Kyron as well. We are bringing in K-9 teams, other volunteers, and Klaas Kids will be there to help us launch a successful search this year. We are going to search some new areas and Lord willing, we will get some answers this year. We are looking for volunteers for Saturday 9/5 to help us search and hopefully help us get answers and bring Kyron home.

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

Bumped
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:23:59 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2015, 11:39:14 PM »

Kyron Horman search planned for Labor Day weekend
August 26, 2015

A search for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman is planned for Labor Day weekend and organizers are seeking volunteers to help out.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. He was 7 years old.

A gofundme account has also been set up to finance the search.  As of Wednesday morning, $31,632 had been raised, toward the $50,000 goal.

Kyron’s father Kaine and mother Desiree Young said they still believe Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman is not telling investigators everything she knows. She was married to Kaine at the time of her stepson’s disappearance and took him to school the day he vanished.

Terri has been a primary focus of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, but police have never called her a suspect in the case.

<snipped>

The sheriff's office has offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to a resolution in the case. Anyone with information is asked to call the tip line at 503-261-2847.

People who want to volunteer for the September 5-6 search effort must have a valid ID, be 18 or older and sign a non-disclosure agreement. More details can be found on the Justice for Kyron Horman website run by Young's sister, Kelly Ramirez.

“It has been five years now and we still don't know where Kyron is," she said. "Our hearts were broken the day the unthinkable happened, a day there is no moving on from. Each day we live with the unknown, while silently praying today is the day he comes home to us. Our nightmare will not end until Kyron is home.”

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/2015/08/26/kyron-horman-search-planned-labor-day-weekend/32412233/

Bumped
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:24:55 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2015, 10:05:31 AM »

:::respectively snipped:::

4.  June 2015 - Kyron's Mom

The position of Kyron's parents regarding the involvement of Terri and Dede in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their son has not wavered in five years. When Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with investigators regarding case updates are considered ... it makes sense that their words are derived from an official foundation.

+++++

Family, friends hold vigil for Kyron Horman 5 years after disappearance
June 04, 2015

<snipped>

Kyron's mom and stepdad toured the Wall of Hope that is located in Beaverton, adding new decorations.

Desiree says the day is about her son, but it's also about Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother and the last person cops said was with him.

Desiree's still convinced Terri is the one who took Kyron.

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them."

<snipped>

Video Excerpt (2:15)
http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance
Interesting because in one post at Blink's site,Blink stated that Desiree has been warned not to even use Dede's name(after Dede was granted immunity) and it was implied that since Dede has immunity,charges could be filed against Desiree for inflammation.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2015, 11:35:34 AM »

Interesting because in one post at Blink's site,Blink stated that Desiree has been warned not to even use Dede's name(after Dede was granted immunity) and it was implied that since Dede has immunity,charges could be filed against Desiree for inflammation.

In over five years no civil action has been filed by Dede's attorney and no civil action has been followed through by Terri's attorney?

Could it be that the words of Desiree and Kaine in the public arena ... in court documents reflect the truth ... the truth learned through ongoing briefings with investigators?

If I was Terri and ... IF I WAS INNOCENT ... no power on earth would have prevented me from challenging at the get go the allegations cited in Kaine's restraining order.  No power on earth would have prevented me from demanding joint custody of my daughter ... not to mention the huge defamation lawsuit that would follow.  An over five year silence?  No way!

Food for Thought

Blink - July 26, 2010

26.  .... "Houze has one objective, to zealously represent/defend his Client, who, has not been charged in this case.  Someone is going to have to tell me how one arrives at a $350K retainer for an innocent person." B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-24/#comments

++++++++

Restraining Order Petition - June 2010

Kaine Horman - July 9, 2010

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010.  I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

Response Affidavit - October 2010

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

"Petitioner, Kaine Horman by and through his attorney Laura E. Rackner and Gearing,
Rackner, Engel, & McGrath LLP, responds to Respondent's Motion to Modify Restraining
Order to Prevent Abuse Regarding Parenting Time as follows: ...."

19. "... Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.   Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Motion Withdrawal - November 2010

Terri Moulton Horman drops motion seeking parenting time with Kiara
November 3, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman's attorneys have withdrawn their motion seeking parenting time for their client with her daughter after her estranged husband's lawyer informed them that  they would face extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman-motion.PDF

Three Years Later - September 2013

Lawyers to argue over what information Terri Horman and Kaine Horman can obtain as they pursue divorce, custody matters
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

"Terri Horman has been in seclusion for three years and has elected not to seek parenting time with Kiara. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. So far, she has chosen her privilege against self-incrimination over a relationship with her daughter,'' wrote Brett Engel, Kaine Horman's lawyer in a legal motion.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/lawyers_to_argue_over_what_inf.html
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:01:49 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2015, 12:15:47 PM »

THE 2014 CUSTODY SETTLEMENT

Over one year following the legal agreement between Terri and Kaine ... one year after their respective attorneys and a judge signed off on a legal agreement affording Kaine full custody of Kiara while affording Terri eventually supervised visitation ... Terri has yet to have any contact whatsoever with her daughter.

Considering a complaint has not been filed by Terri's attorneys ... a complaint alleging that Kaine failed to comply with conditions cited in the legal agreement ... could it be that it is Terri who has failed to comply?

When Kaine conceded to an agreement rather than a court challenge in the civil arena to prevent Terri from being afforded ANY contact with Kiara ... could it be that he had been convinced that in all probability Terri would fail to comply to all the conditions cited in the agreement thus assuring his daughter well-being while at the same time not compromising the ongoing investigation?

Could it be Kaine learned that compliance to some conditions cited in the agreement would possibly implicate Terri in the MFH and/or Kyron Horman cases and ... logic dictated Terri's attorney would not allow that to happen?

Again ... think about it.  Four years had come and gone since Terri had any contact with her daughter when the June 2014 custody agreement was signed ... the June 2014 custody agreement that would afford Houze' client "eventual supervised" visitation with her daughter if conditions were adhered to.  One year later ... on the fifth anniversary of Kyron's disappearance ... Kaine reveals that Terri has yet had any contact with her daughter.  Why?

BOTTOM LINE!  If convinced of his client's innocence ... rather than settle for eventual supervised visits with Kiara ... why did Terri's $350,000 attorney not follow through with the initial quest for joint custody in the civil arena?

++++++

JUNE, 2013

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case,” Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is “again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that. ...

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.” The daughter’s mother is Terri Horman.

<snipped>

SEPTEMBER 2013

Lawyers to argue over what information Terri Horman and Kaine Horman can obtain as they pursue divorce, custody matters
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

"Terri Horman has been in seclusion for three years and has elected not to seek parenting time with Kiara. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. So far, she has chosen her privilege against self-incrimination over a relationship with her daughter,'' wrote Brett Engel, Kaine Horman's lawyer in a legal motion. "It is anticipated she will now seek to establish a relationship with Kiara. The risk of physical and/or emotional harm to Kiara is high.'

Terri Horman has not objected to having an expert evaluation done, but seeks limits on it. Her attorney said she'll decline to answer questions that could affect her constitutional rights, since law enforcement has not provided her with information about their investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Bunch blamed Kaine Horman for moving to prevent Terri Horman from having any contact with their daughter, saying he declined every attempt by her lawyers to negotiate parenting time with Kiara, even though Terri Horman offered to see her under supervised conditions.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/lawyers_to_argue_over_what_inf.html

FEBRUARY 2014

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

Terri Horman's lawyer will not be allowed to question a former family landscaper as part of his client's child custody battle with Kaine Horman.

The decision was made during a hearing in Multnomah County court Thursday. ....

The Hormans' marriage was officially dissolved in December of 2013 and Kaine currently has full custody of their daughter. Details of what, if any, parenting time Terri should have with Kiara have still not been resolved.

Thursday's decision sets the stage for a June trial when the judge will consider visitation and parenting time.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

Horman hearing: Judge seeks input on how to handle landscaper testimony (live updates)
February 20, 2014

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor already has ruled that Kaine Horman's lawyers can present Sanchez's testimony about the alleged murder-for-hire plot for the child custody case, but that Terri Horman's lawyers can't cross-examine Sanchez about any conversations he had with sheriff's detectives or federal investigators, citing "law enforcement privilege.''

Yet the judge asked attorneys for input on how the court should handle the testimony of Sanchez that the court has allowed.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/post_437.html

JUNE 2014

Kaine Horman awarded custody of daughter; Terri Horman to have strictly-supervised visits eventually
June 4, 2014

Kaine Horman has been awarded the custody of his daughter, Kiara, and ex-wife Terri Moulton Horman will have strictly supervised visits with the girl under a detailed "reintegration plan,'' according to a settlement signed Tuesday. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kaine_horman_awarded_custody_o.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

Kaine Horman will keep full custody of daughter
June 4, 2014

Kaine Horman will retain full custody of his 5-year-old daughter Kiara, a judge ruled Tuesday. The girl's mother, Terri Moulton Horman, will eventually be allowed to have supervised visits. ....

I believe where we are today is still keeping my daughter safe, that status quo is still maintained, so I think we are doing what we need to be doing, Kaine told KGW Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-awarded-full-custody-of-daughter--261867341.html

JUNE 2015

Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'
June 2, 2015

<snipped>

"You know they've done a lot of due diligence in the searching around here and as the searches continue and nothing is found the probability goes up that he is still out there and he's with somebody else," said the missing boy's father.

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.

"Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

Terri Horman has not been charged in the case. She has been living with her parents in Roseburg and listed a Eugene address on government records.

Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Actual quote from video (1:30):

"Terri has no contact with Kaine nor their daughter."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:28:59 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2015, 12:39:27 AM »

Why have Kyron's parents not sued PPS?  It makes sense that over five years later PPS would have been sued big time and ...  a different path ... a difference focus would have been pursued by Kyron's parents in their desperate quest for answers IF ongoing briefings with investigator had not not convinced them that probable cause exists that Kyron left Skyline with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Probable Cause

Kaine Horman - Affidavit - October 25, 2010

19. "... Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.   Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

The Right Person

Desiree Young - February 2, 2011

"Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  She put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life."

http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

Not a Stranger

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

This is the Moment

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

It's Terri's Fault; Not Skyline

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

" .... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ...."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055

She is One of Them

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

Someone in our Trusted Circle

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle," said Young. ....

"We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact," Young said.

"We need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

REMINDER

Last Known Person

Multnomah County Sheriff Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

The Investigative Team

Blink - June 23, 2010

46. .... "Let me say this- I am a fan of this MCSO. From Dan Staton to Jason Gates and his team, they have done everything right in my eyes.  I have studied his election campaign, and his career, and this guy is a cops cop and a people’s sheriff. This community is lucky to have him.  That said, I also understand people’s frustration that their information is validated.  I am asking that folks put this Investigative team in a position of faith and trust, above your need to know. This is about Kyron, not us." B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/comment-page-3/#comments
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:14:29 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2015, 03:44:27 PM »

THE POLYGRAPHS

There are those who claim that Dede Spicher's 2013 polygraph cleared her from wrongdoing.  I contend that as a condition of being afforded immunity Dede willingly submitted to a polygraph and passed.  However ... could it be that she passed the polygraph because truthful answers were forthcoming pertaining to wrongdoing involving not only Dede but also Terri and at least one other regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron from Skyline on June 4, 2010?  In other words ... in an upcoming trial Dede will be a witness for the prosecution ... a "star" witness for the prosecution.

Considering Desiree and Kaine were informed in 2010 that they passed polygraphs with "flying colors" ... what is the implication regarding Terri's failed polygraphs?  What is the implication of her silence that has been ongoing for the past five years?

KAINE HORMAN - IN THE BEGINNING

Flying Colors

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
July 9, 2010

Desiree Young, the biological mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said during an afternoon news conference Thursday she knows his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, is lying, and the boy's father said that Terri failed two polygraph tests.

<snipped>

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

<snipped>

Video - New Conference
http://www.kpic.com/news/local/98109039.html

Failed Again

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

Petitioner, Kaine Horman by and through his attorney Laura E. Rackner and Gearing,
Rackner, Engel, & McGrath LLP, responds to Respondent's Motion to Modify Restraining
Order to Prevent Abuse Regarding Parenting Time as follows: ....

Pages 4-5

Respondent failed the first polygraph test law enforcement gave her regarding Kyron's disappearance.

Law enforcement requested a second polygraph within days after the first. She appeared for that second test, but walked out in the middle of the test.

Law enforcement requested a third test- Respondent resisted the test for approximately one week. She finally agreed and took the third polygraph test. She completed the third test and failed again.

KAINE HORMAN - FIVE YEARS LATER

The Percentages are Really High

Five years later: Why Kyron Horman's dad believes his son is alive
Published: June 3, 2015

<snipped>

Kiara was 18 months old when Kyron disappeared, and she's only a year away now from being as old as Kyron was when he went missing. Yet Kaine said there's been no contact between Terri and her daughter.

"It tells me everything I need to know," said Kaine. "She's told us about the failed polygraphs. And when you fail two to three polygraphs, the percentages are really high. And when the questions are around your involvement with taking him from the school that day, I think we know. We all do."

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/306079331.html

I Know there is Involvement

Kaine Horman on Kyron, Terri, life after 5 years
June 4, 2015

<snipped>

Horman said he believes his ex-wife, Terri Moulton-Horman, was involved in his son’s disappearance.

“I think a lot of people feel the same way through the evidence. Not through a gut feel, but what we know about polygraph failures,” Horman explained. “She has told us, straight out, she’s failed those tests. No, they’re not admissible in court, but in the general discussion of things, they’re perfectly admissible. I know there’s involvement, we’re not going to get help down that path. I’ve just kind of left that behind a long time ago.”

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2015/06/04/kaine-horman-on-kyron-terri-life-after-5-years/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 07:48:11 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2015, 08:32:09 PM »

Stephen Houze?  Peter Bunch?  It appears that Terri was representing herself in the name change petitions and the anti-stalking order petition.  Why?  Inquiring minds want to know.

NAME CHANGE

Douglas County

Terri Moulton Horman petitions court to change her name
July 17, 2014

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/07/terri_moulton_horman_petitions.html

Douglas County judge denies Terri Horman's petition to change her name
August 4, 2014

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/douglas_county_judge_denies_te.html

Name Change Petition:
http://media.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/other/14CV2445NC%20Horman%20Name%20Change_Redacted.pdf

Terri Horman Hearing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-DyZWzmFY

County Lane

Terri Horman petitions to change name
December 1, 2014

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/12/terri_horman_petitions_to_chan.html

Petitioning Lane County Circuit Court Hon. Karsten Rasmussen, Presiding Judge
https://www.change.org/p/hon-karsten-rasmussen-presiding-judge-we-are-asking-that-the-judge-deny-terri-moulton-horman-s-request-for-a-name-change

Terri Horman withdraws petition for name change in Lane County
December 10, 2014

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/12/terri_horman_withdrew_petition.html

ANTI-STALKING ORDER

Lane County

Missing boy Kyron Horman’s stepmom seeks, fails to get, anti-stalking order
February 19, 2015

http://www.heraldandnews.com/news/northwest/missing-boy-kyron-horman-s-stepmom-seeks-fails-to-get/article_9516b9ed-981f-5a96-8984-f8049978f342.html

Stalking Order Petition:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B903GPyPwmk5fm5TS29lZzFiUTE0TWhlMHlfX3NycGtsM0N5NWdVdnJaLWhWWEpjNFFrb3c&usp=sharing
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:45:34 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2015, 09:57:55 AM »

Family plans search for missing Kyron Horman this weekend
By Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive
September 04, 2015 at 5:00 AM

More than five years since 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from Portland's Skyline School, his family is planning a Labor Day weekend search for the child.

On a website to raise money for some of the costs of the search, Kyron's mother Desiree Young wrote that she'd been asked recently, "After 5 years, do you really need to search?''

Young continued, "That is exactly the reason that I continue to keep going and keep searching. I have a lot of fight left in me. I am fighting against the evil that wants us to give up and go away. I am fighting against time that keeps taking away the new memories of my son.''

Young said earlier this year that she hoped to bring in teams of tracking and cadaver dogs to search in the Portland area, but wouldn't say where. The KlaasKids Foundation that works to support families of missing children is also expected to be involved.

The searches are scheduled to start at 8 a.m. on Saturday. Young and his sister, Kelly Ramirez, have organized others searches in the past.

They are seeking volunteers who are 18 or older and having them sign a non-disclosure agreement. Those wishing to volunteer have been encouraged to send an email to Young's sister at justice4kyron@yahoo.com

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is offering an ongoing $50,000 reward for information that leads to the discovery of the missing boy.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/09/family_plans_search_for_missin.html#incart_story_package

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2015, 10:14:08 AM »

DEDE'S BURNER PHONE?

If Dede left her cell in her vehicle while working the farm on June 4, 2010 ... from what phone did she receive that alleged 11:15 am call?  Could it have been a burner phone ... a burner phone purchased prior to June 4, 2010?  What happened to the burner phone?  Could it be that Dede disposed of not only her burner phone but also Terri's burner phone and maybe the burner phone of another on the afternoon of June 4, 2010 "a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding secluding country lane off Cornelius Pass" where Jim Kelley resides?  Could it be that burner phones that were used during the planning and execution of a crime against the person of Kyron Horman are the focus of the private searches organized?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

Blink - July 26, 2010

<snipped>

According to several sources, DeDe Spicher, Terri’s roommate  post Kaine’s restraining order,  was working in a garden near the Horman home the day of Kyron’s disappearance when she received a call at approximately 11:15 am. She left abruptly, returning at approximately 1:00 pm. DeDe was unreachable on her cell phone during that time and the property owner became concerned. Spicher is a long time friend and workout companion of Horman’s.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-1/

Blink - September 4, 2013

DeDe arrived at her job at Westwind Farm Studio–a sprawling and lush forty-plus acre property scheduled to be on the Garden Conservatory Tour the next day. She parked at the main house, left her cell phone which was turned on, and her lunch cooler in her Ford Explorer.

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:33:49 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »

Weekend Search For Kyron Horman
September 4, 2015

Portland, Or. – About 100 volunteers will spend this Labor Day weekend searching for Kyron Horman, who disappeared from Skyline Elementary more than five years ago. Kyron’s Mom, Desiree Young says Klaas Kids, a foundation formed by the father of Polly Klaas who was kidnapped in 1993, is helping organize the effort.

Young says K-9 units from around the country are coming to help. She says the search will be in the Skyline area of NW Portland. Young feels extremely hopeful. ” I think this year’s our year  and I think we’re all ready for answers. I mean, we’re tired of waiting.”

Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman took him to school the day he vanished and while the sheriff’s office has not called her a suspect, she has been the primary focus of the investigation. ....

http://kxl.com/2015/09/04/weekend-search-for-kyron-horman/

Just a Technicality

Desiree Young - June 5, 2015

“She’s (Terri) not been named a suspect just as a technicality – she’s definitely a person of interest.”

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Mom-to-Kyron-Im-bringing-you-home-Be-strong-Im-coming--306296871.html

Reminder

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:37:06 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2015, 12:54:44 PM »

Weekend Search For Kyron Horman
September 4, 2015

Portland, Or. – About 100 volunteers will spend this Labor Day weekend searching for Kyron Horman, who disappeared from Skyline Elementary more than five years ago. Kyron’s Mom, Desiree Young says Klaas Kids, a foundation formed by the father of Polly Klaas who was kidnapped in 1993, is helping organize the effort.

Young says K-9 units from around the country are coming to help. She says the search will be in the Skyline area of NW Portland.  Young feels extremely hopeful. ” I think this year’s our year  and I think we’re all ready for answers. I mean, we’re tired of waiting.” ....

http://kxl.com/2015/09/04/weekend-search-for-kyron-horman/

<snipped>

This weekend's search will be conducted "in the Skyline area of NW Portland".  What are the implications?

THE 2010 AND 2013 CORNELIUS PASS SEARCHES

1.  The Dede Spicher Connection

Think about it.  A white pick up was reportedly observed twice in the the Cornelius Pass area ... one at 3:00 PM on the day that Kyron went missing and the other at 2:00 AM on the morning of June 5th.  Considering Terri and Kaine were at home meeting the school bus at 3:00 PM on June 4, 2010 ... speculation emerged in July that it was Dede who was the driver of that white pick up.

On June 6th ... Jim Kelley claimed that two official searches had already been conducted.

Dede may not have been afforded immunity until 2013 ... immunity in exchange for the entire truth.  She may not have appeared before the Grand Jury until 2013.  However ... in August 2010  according to her attorney there was a level of cooperation going on between his client and investigators.  Hey ... Chad Stavely was convinced that it was only a matter of time until THE indictment against Terri came down.

Could it be that a further Cornelius Pass search was initiated in August 2010 as a result of a tip that investigators had gleaned from Dede and/or her cell phone /computer?

Could it be that disposable phones were the focus of the August 2010 official search and a September 2013 private search in the Cornelius Pass area ... disposable phones that were purchased prior to June 4th ... disposable phones that may have been used in the planning and execution stages encompassing the disappearing of Kyron?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:35:31 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2015, 03:03:27 PM »

THE 2010 AND 2013 CORNELIUS PASS SEARCHES

2.  Connecting the Dots

June 2010

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
June 06, 2010

<snipped>

Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away."

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

July 2010

Blink - July 23, 2010

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck ….

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

August 2010

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
August 8, 2010

Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School
. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
August 18, 2010

<snipped>

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

I would be, frankly, surprised if TerriHorman did not eventually face charges in this case, Stavley said. I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/

October 2012

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

July 2013

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/story/news/2014/10/02/15114092/

September 2013

Mom of missing Kyron won't 'let Terri win'
Sunday, September 1, 2013

<snipped>

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman's World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road -- the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/marion-county/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron

+++++

IN HIS OWN WORDS

Dede's Attorney - Chad Stavely - August 18, 2010

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case.  I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

Video (.50)
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:31:50 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2015, 10:41:26 PM »

Family of Kyron Horman planning new search during Labor Day weekend
Posted: Sep 04, 2015 5:17 PM PDT

The family of Kyron Horman is organizing another search for the missing boy five years after he disappeared from Skyline School.

The search is happening now in the Skyline area. But Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, is trying to keep the specific location private, so not to compromise anything they might find.

Kyron was 7 when he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010.

Young said now that five years has come and gone since Kyron was last seen, people are reaching out to her directly to share what they know. While she's not comfortable talking about what that information is, she said it's brought them back here to the Skyline area to search for evidence once again.

Young said dozens of people will be out looking for any evidence that leads them to Kyron. Including K9 teams from as far away as Florida and California.

Young told FOX 12 she's hopeful this latest search turns up something.

"I think this year's our year. We're tired of waiting, tired of the silence and we just want answers. I'm gonna do it until we can bring him home. Not going to give up on that," said Young.

<snipped>

The new search is expected to go through Labor Day weekend.

The family is still looking for more volunteers who are 18 or older. Those who would like to volunteer should send an email to Young's sister at justice4kyron@yahoo.com.

http://www.kptv.com/story/29964131/family-of-kyron-horman-planning-new-search-during-labor-day-weekend

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2015, 10:51:28 AM »

Kyron's Auntie - Kelly Ramirez

“It has been five years now and we still don't know where Kyron is.  Our hearts were broken the day the unthinkable happened, a day there is no moving on from. Each day we live with the unknown, while silently praying today is the day he comes home to us. Our nightmare will not end until Kyron is home.”

https://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 12:07:54 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2015, 03:40:13 PM »

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Wishful thinking?  Maybe.  However ... could it be that that an indictment is forthcoming in the Kyron Horman Case?  Think about it.  Kaine's website went "poof" a couple of weeks ago.

http://bringkyronhome.org/

Lots of Progress Recently

Desiree Young - July 20, 2015

"They are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case. ....   Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.853397301416859/853397301416859/?type=1&theater

Kaine's Bring Kyron Home website has been down for almost a month now.  Maybe ... just maybe ... dots are being connected behind the scenes ... dots that imply that an investigative resolution to the Kyron Horman case is about to happen.

Mounting Evidence

Kaine Horman - August 15, 2012

Video Excerpt (1:40)

In newly released transcript from a June hearing Kyron father say that police now have mounting evidence against the boy's stepmother.  "It significantly strengthened their believe that she had involvement. ..."

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/07/01/12309684/

Extreme Confidence

Kaine Horman - July, 2013

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case. Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

A Lot is Happening

Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:11:40 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2015, 07:23:30 PM »

Ore. searchers look for 'any clue' about Kyron Horman
3:40 p.m. PDT September 6, 2015

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Searchers on Sunday continued to look for any clues in the disappearance of Kyron Horman five years ago, when he was just 7 years old.

"We are looking for anything that would give us a clue as to where he [Kyron] might be, looking for any of the clothing he might have been wearing," said Dennis Herring with the KlaasKIDS Foundation. "Anything like that could give us an indication of where he was."

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/story/news/local/northwest/2015/09/06/ore-searchers-look-for-any-clue-about-kyron-horman/71823332/

Kyron's mom: 'Even though you hope to find answers, you really don't want to ...'
Published: Sep 6, 2015 at 5:29 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. – Desiree Young, the mother of missing Kyron Horman, said Sunday it was excruciatingly hard to wait the two hours to hear from the medical examiner what or who the bones found during a search for her son belonged to.

The bones searchers found Saturday near Forest Park ended up being from an animal. But that time of uncertainty was something she never had felt before.

Dozens of volunteers have been going through the park and the neighboring area off Skyline Boulevard searching for Kyron this weekend. The 7-year-old was last seen in June 2010.

It wasn’t just volunteers but also K-9 units throughout Oregon that came to join the search this holiday weekend.

When the bones were found, and it wasn’t clear whether they were Kyron’s, the memory of that moment brought his mother to tears.

“Even though you hope to find answers, you really don’t want to find answers too at the same time,” Desiree said. “So finding bones is very upsetting and especially this time, because it was the first time where I looked and I couldn’t definitively say.”

The search isn’t over. On Sunday night crews will be mapping out where to look Monday.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyrons-mom-Even-though-you-hope-to-find-answers-you-really-dont-want-to-325173761.html
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:08:22 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2015, 12:25:14 AM »

Kyron Horman's mom on weekend search: 'I have to remember he needs me to do this'
Sep 06, 2015 8:08 PM PDT

Desiree Young said planning and fundraising for the weekend searches began six months ago.

On Saturday, the discovery of bones sent a shock through the search parties. Police determined the bones were from an animal, but Young said it was agony waiting for that determination to be made.

"Even though you hope to find answers, you really don't want to find answers too, at the same time," she said, adding, "It'll probably take a couple weeks for me to sleep again."

Young said she continues to be overwhelmed by the amount of people who volunteer their time to search for her son.

<snipped>

No arrests have ever been made in the case, but Young continues to point the finger at Kyron's former stepmother, Terri Horman.

"Terri doesn't make friends, and it's fortunate for us, because it helps us," Young said Sunday.

<snipped>

Young said over time, they learn more about Terri Horman's behavior the day Kyron disappeared.

"The world's closing in around Terri and I'm coming for her and we're going to get her in jail if it's the last thing I do," Young said.

As for the weekend search, Young said there is plenty to take away from it.

"I have to remember he needs me to do this," Young said of her son. "We're finding where he's not, and that's helpful too."

A $50,000 reward has been offered in the case. Anyone with information is asked to call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.kptv.com/story/29971383/kyron-hormans-mom-on-weekend-search-i-have-to-remember-he-needs-me-to-do-this

Kyron Horman's mom: 'Strategic' search helping them hone in
5:10 p.m. PDT September 6, 2015

<snipped>

More than 60 volunteers were helping with this latest search and most of them did not even know Kyron or his family before his disappearance first made headlines.  Some of them have law enforcement connections, others are just strangers touched by the family's painful plight.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/2015/08/26/kyron-horman-search-planned-labor-day-weekend/32412233/

Desiree Young talks about search for Kyron
http://www.kgw.com/videos/news/2015/09/06/desiree-talks-kyron-search/71827128/

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:42:35 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2015, 11:12:31 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/29971383/kyron-hormans-mom-on-weekend-search-i-have-to-remember-he-needs-me-to-do-this

No arrests have ever been made in the case, but Young continues to point the finger at Kyron's former stepmother, Terri Horman.

"Terri doesn't make friends, and it's fortunate for us, because it helps us," Young said Sunday.

"The world's closing in around Terri and I'm coming for her and we're going to get her in jail if it's the last thing I do," Young said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are these not direct quotes from Desiree stated against terri?
So according to Blinkoncrime can we expect Desiree to be arrested or have charges filed against her for the mere mention of terri's name??? Also,why would dede have her phone turned off and left in her truck the day Kyron went "missing" when dede claimed her Mom went home sick from work that day and dede was worried about her?Phoned turned off and left in truck for 2 hours.Was this the same 2 hours terri has unaccounted for  time that day?I know if I had a sick elderly parent that had to leave work and go home,my phone would have been attached to my hip,turned on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/#comments

September 6, 2015 at 12:57 am

I saw her post that and she mentioned June 4th. Unequivocally, that did not happen. One of the major reasons that LE kept pounding away at DDS was because there was absolutely no contact between her and TH since March (bday party) on either cell and since DDS had her phone off in her truck that day- they could were “positive” someone had to buy a burner. Either LE posited that as a theory and never bothered to share with DY that it was disproven, or other. There is a reason DY is not speaking publicly right now, and Kelly is discussing the search without mention of DDS or direct allegations of TH.
B

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.