March 28, 2024, 04:07:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546568 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2015, 12:41:55 PM »

Thank you for staying the course on Kyron's case, Janet.  I continue hoping someone will have some heart and come forth with what they know.  I fear that may be the only way we will know what happened. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2015, 03:17:58 PM »

Thank you for staying the course on Kyron's case, Janet.  I continue hoping someone will have some heart and come forth with what they know.  I fear that may be the only way we will know what happened.  

Thank you Muffy.

I may be hoping against hope but ... I believe that Desiree's words are huge.  Could it be that an indictment will be forthcoming without investigative dots leading to a secreted Kyron being connected?  Often when I look at my 12 1/2 year old grandson ... it hits me that the over five years of not-knowing must be a literal h--- on Earth for Desiree and Kaine.

+++++

Desiree Young - July 20, 2015

"They are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case. ....   Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.853397301416859/853397301416859/?type=1&theater
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:31:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2015, 03:52:41 PM »

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
"

Our dear NUT44x4 will be having surgery this Tuesday, October 6th to possibly replace her heart valve.  I know the surgery will go well and NUT will be asking to go home because frankly, hospitals suck, lol.

Please keep NUT in your prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.
'

I've emailed NUT's son to see if he can give us an update as to how her surgery went.  She's a strong woman and I'm sure she came through it with flying colors.

I'll post if he emails me status.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1605221#new

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 04:59:04 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »

My three grandsons (12-17) and their father had differing opinions about the outcome of the game but it appeared to be a bonding time nevertheless.  Kyron should have been watching that game with his father ... with his family.

++++++

NFL: Official didn't view Seahawk's bat as an 'overt' foul in controversial finish
Nate Davis, USA TODAY Sports 9:26 a.m. EDT October 6, 2015
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/10/06/officials-touchback-error-lions-seahwks-kam-chancellor-calvin-johnson/73429524/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2015, 06:07:11 PM »

THE FINAL INVESTIGATIVE PUSH?

Could it be that prior to an indictment ... the recent re-interviews and the current outreach for new tips implies a final investigative push to acquire more evidence/circumstantial evidence related to the secreting of Kyron as well as his whereabouts?  Could it be that ... behind the scenes ... Kyron's parents are working with investigators to bring about that resolution?

+++++

Sheriff Staton - May 28, 2015

".... The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and our agency partners in this investigation remain committed to solving this crime, and bringing Kyron home. The Sheriff’s Office is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the resolution of his disappearance. If you have information that will help us locate Kyron, please contact us through the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office tip line at 503-261-2847."

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2015-05/1276/84881/KH_Missing_PR.pdf

Kaine Horman - June 3, 2015

According to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office and District Attorney's Office, more than 4,000 tips have come in. Kaine said there's a big push to re-interview people detectives initially talked with and expand those interviews beyond what happened on or around June 4, 2010.

He's hoping neighbors, anyone in the community who knew the Hormans -- will reach out to investigators via the tip-line (503-261-2847) and offer to be re-interviewed about the case. He said there's already been instances in which re-interviews have brought forward new tips they didn't have on file.

http://www.katu.com/news/investigators/Five-years-later-why-Kyron-Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html

"They are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case.  This is very good because you remember things after five years.  And people come forward who were previously scared.  Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.853397301416859/853397301416859/?type=1&theater

Justice for Kyron Horman!!

UPDATE #114

The time has come for us to be more aggressive so we can really narrow down our search areas, but in order for us to do that we need all the tips that got called in to the tip line. If you had any sort of tip as to Kyron or Terri’s whereabouts the week prior to June 4th, on June 4th, 2010, or suspicious behavior following Kyron’s disappearance we need to know about it. Please send an e-mail to tips4kyron @ yahoo. com with details on what you saw or heard so that we can get in contact with you. This needs to be done so we can find him. He deserves for us to find him. 5 years is too long, the wait has been too long. It’s time for us to be more aggressive in narrowing our search areas and we cannot do that without your tips. If you know of anyone that does not follow one of Kyron’s Facebook sites and has a tip please pass this info along. The sooner we get the tips the sooner we can accomplish our goal. Thank you so much for all of your support! Tips4kyron @ yahoo. com

https://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

Reminder

Desiree Young - September 1, 2013

"I never do anything without talking to them (LE) ... without consulting them (LE)."

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-interview-Desiree-Young--222019741.html

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:50:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2015, 04:06:15 PM »

THE APPOINTMENT

2010 - According to "Sources"

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
July 21, 2010

There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

According to sources, investigators believe Terri Horman was vague about which Friday she was referring to when she gave notice to the school Kyron would be gone and only after he was missing did she clarify that the doctor’s appointment was on June 11, the Friday after the science fair. ....

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html?tab=video&c=y

2015 - Sources Affirmed

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »

Yesterday was a beautiful fall day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  Our nine year old grandson and 4 year old granddaughter who had just arrived from the Island were experiencing the time of their lives playing in the huge piles of leaves scattered on the property ... huge piles of leaves created by Papa with the blower.  As hubby and I along with eldest son and DIL watched from the living room window ... I had a fleeting thought of Desiree, Tony and Kaine.  It's not fair.  On June 4, 2010 ... Kyron and his parents were robbed of so many memories.    

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:45:54 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2015, 08:02:24 PM »

EVERYTHING IN WRITING

Could it be that that the emails Desiree references ... the emails where Terri expresses "a severe hatred" for Kyron ... are regarded by investigators as key circumstantial evidence ... key circumstantial evidence that will be revealed in an eventual trial.

When the contents of the emails are considered ... contents that expose Terri's "severe hatred" of Kyron and ... then when it is considered that Kyron is missing.  Coincident?  I don't think so.

Desiree Young - November 15, 2010

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

"It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron."

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Desiree Young - February 22, 2011

"Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  Terri put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life."

Video:
http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

Desiree Young - June 1, 2011

"I pray every day that he comes home. I want him to walk through that door. I want to hold him again. I want to make it all OK. But I think that Terri, the way she felt and what she put in writing, I really don't see her letting him live."

http://www.kptv.com/story/14917086/year-later-desiree-young-still-points-finger-at-terri-horman-6-01-2011
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:21:40 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2015, 12:51:45 PM »

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
"

Our dear NUT44x4 will be having surgery this Tuesday, October 6th to possibly replace her heart valve.  I know the surgery will go well and NUT will be asking to go home because frankly, hospitals suck, lol.

Please keep NUT in your prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.
'

I've emailed NUT's son to see if he can give us an update as to how her surgery went.  She's a strong woman and I'm sure she came through it with flying colors.

I'll post if he emails me status.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1605221#new

Praise God!!

Surgery was rough. Ended up with a triple by-pass/total replacement valve from a pig heart. Almost lost me a few times, but I would not give up. I am in a rehab center in my own town now and am stronger every day. Might be home by the middle of next week  Still lots I can't do for a while, but I can get help.So glad to be back with you all. I am tired, but much better!! Thank you all!!! 

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 05:53:10 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2015, 07:49:21 PM »

A SECRETED KYRON

When Terri's emails expressing "a severe hatred" towards her stepson is considered ... emails that revealed that ... according to Desiree ... Terri "blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron" ... I adhere to a theory that implies the disappearing was not about Terri wanting to harm her stepson ... only eliminating him from the picture.

Think about.  Dede has stated that Terri would have never harmed Kyron.  Dede's former child advocate boyfriend has stated that Dede would never harm a child.  Could it be that both were led to believe by Terri that Kyron was at risk in the Horman home?

Could it be that Dede's former child advocate boyfriend had connections to a safe haven network and Kyron was passed off to an unidentified safe haven participant?

Could it be that the investigative dots have yet to be connected because neither Terri, Dede or her former child advocate boyfriend have any knowledge as to the location where Kyron was secreted?

In other words ... could it be that Kyron is alive and safe!!

I suspect that that Dede and her former boyfriend have been afforded immunity in exchange for the truth and ... in exchange for testimony in an eventual trial ... truth and testimony pertaining to their involvement and Terri's involvement in the happenings encompassing the secreting of Kyron?

++++++

Flashback - Blink - July 6, 2010

44. .... I still maintain she herself did not physically harm Kyron.  Was she responsible in some fashion regardless, I am gonna say yep.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/06/kyron-horman-case-the-path-from-suspect-to-defendant-is-forged/comment-page-2/#comments

The Final Answer? - Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, THE FINAL ANSWER.  It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:03:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »

Desiree Young - Dr. Phil Show - September 2013
"Terri put everything in writing which God love her has been a blessing for us."

THE TIMELINE - IN DESIREE'S OWN WORDS

According to Desiree's timeline ... Terri was seen leaving the school with Kyron and Kiara immediately following the photo shoot inside Kyron's classroom.

The disconnect?  Terri's own words imply there was a time lapse between leaving the classroom and then leaving the school.

When Desiree's words are considered and when Kyron's parents' ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... it makes sense that there are no witnesses who have come forward to verify Terri's claim that she and Kyron were looking at "other exhibits" after leaving Ms. Porter's classroom.

When Jason Gates June 21, 2010 statement is considered ... it makes sense that no witnesses had come forward who observed Kyron in the school with "a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls" following Terry's alleged departure with Kiara.

This is the Moment

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Right Here Walking

Desiree Young - September 6, 2015

"We know one of the last places he was seen was right here walking and that is my connection to him."  (6:15)

http://www.kgw.com/videos/news/2015/09/06/desiree-talks-kyron-search/71827128/

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/2015/08/26/kyron-horman-search-planned-labor-day-weekend/32412233/

The Teacher Thought

Terri Horman - In Her Own Words - June 5, 2010

"The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.  I said  I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Ms Porter had an Email

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply

Reminder

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."
http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

Last Known Person

Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

“Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared.”

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

It wasn't a Stranger

Desire Young - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."  "We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2015, 10:10:08 PM »

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2015, 07:01:03 PM »

Where are you Kyron?

Cute picture.  Thank you for posting it, Janet. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2015, 10:45:37 AM »

GO HAWKS!!

Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals Live Stream, Start Time: Watch NFL Online
November 15, 2015

http://www.christianpost.com/news/seattle-seahawks-vs-arizona-cardinals-live-stream-start-time-watch-nfl-online-149987/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:47:14 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2015, 11:27:12 AM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Minnesota girls reported missing in 2013 found on farm
Published November 19, 2015

Two Minnesota girls who were reported missing in 2013 amid a custody battle between their parents were found on a farm Wednesday, authorities said.

The Lakeville Police Department said in a statement that Samantha and Gianna Rucki, ages 16 and 17, were found after authorities from the U.S. Marshals and Grant County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant Wednesday afternoon.

The sisters “were found safe and in seemingly good health,” police said.

The girls were found on a horse farm, in Herman, Minn, Fox9.com reported.

Authorities told Fox9 they suspect an underground support group has been helping to hide the girls since they were reported missing.

The family was the subject of a previous investigation by Fox9 over “parent alienation,” where the girls told the news outlet their father physically and emotionally abused them, but David Rucki accused their mother of turning the girls against him.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/19/minnesota-girls-reported-missing-in-2013-found-on-farm/?intcmp=hpbt4

DEDE'S CHILD ADVOCATE FORMER BOYFRIEND

The Letter - August 18, 2010

Excerpts:

"I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009, DeDe reconnected with Terri and Terri found DeDe to be a good listener, provided sound feedback and possibly provided each other with emotional respite. This cultivated to gaining DeDe’s trust and support."

"Terri may have told DeDe some story that Kyron was in danger and that Kaine was a bad dad and husband and that she needed to find a safe place for Kyron for a few days while she was dealing with Kaine in some way that would produce a long term solution."

"If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation."

"I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of abody, no way."

"I am a child advocate who has more volunteer time helping endangered and displaced Multnomah county children than any other man out there. I care more than anyone can realize and pray hard for Kyron’s safe return."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 11:38:18 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »

A SECRETED KYRON

44. .... I still maintain she herself did not physically harm Kyron.  Was she responsible in some fashion regardless, I am gonna say yep.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/06/kyron-horman-case-the-path-from-suspect-to-defendant-is-forged/comment-page-2/#comments

Hi Janet- while that was a quote from my initial coverage over 5 years ago,  I wanted to clarify that opinion changed as my coverage on the case reflects since.  It is my firm belief (as is Kaines) the key to locating Kyron rests with locating suspect zero.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2015, 02:05:46 PM »

A SECRETED KYRON

B

Hi Janet- while that was a quote from my initial coverage over 5 years ago,  I wanted to clarify that opinion changed as my coverage on the case reflects since.  It is my firm belief (as is Kaines) the key to locating Kyron rests with locating suspect zero.

Suspect Zero?

Blink-on-Crime Blog - August 6, 2013

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comments

Mrs. Matthews?

Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

“Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared.”

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Matt Shelby - July 21, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Kaine's Firm Belief?

Kaine's Attorney Demands - October 10, 2013

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.

Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.
http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

Kaine's Attorney Requests - October 9, 2013

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12570816/

Terri's Silence - Steven Houze' Silence - May 31, 2015

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.htm

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:15:22 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2015, 08:17:49 PM »

Reminder

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

++++++

JUNE 2015 - ACCORDING TO KAINE

Five years later: Why Kyron Horman's dad believes his son is alive
June 3, 2015

<snipped>

Kiara was 18 months old when Kyron disappeared, and she's only a year away now from being as old as Kyron was when he went missing. Yet Kaine said there's been no contact between Terri and her daughter.

"It tells me everything I need to know," said Kaine. "She's told us about the failed polygraphs. And when you fail two to three polygraphs, the percentages are really high. And when the questions are around your involvement with taking him from the school that day, I think we know. We all do."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/investigators/Five-years-later-why-Kyron-Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html

Kaine Horman on Kyron, Terri, life after 5 years
June 4, 2015

<snipped>

Horman said he believes his ex-wife, Terri Moulton-Horman, was involved in his son’s disappearance.

“I think a lot of people feel the same way through the evidence. Not through a gut feel, but what we know about polygraph failures,” Horman explained. “She has told us, straight out, she’s failed those tests. No, they’re not admissible in court, but in the general discussion of things, they’re perfectly admissible. I know there’s involvement, we’re not going to get help down that path. I’ve just kind of left that behind a long time ago.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2015/06/04/kaine-horman-on-kyron-terri-life-after-5-years/

Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'
June 2, 2015

<snipped>

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.

"Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:54:38 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2015, 08:31:01 PM »

Reminder

++++++

MAY/JUNE/JULY 2015 - ACCORDING TO DESIREE

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Desiree Young - May 29, 2015

" .... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ..."

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."  "We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflVikoDesire Young - June 4, 2015

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

"They are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case.  This is very good because you remember things after five years.  And people come forward who were previously scared.  Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:55:13 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »

Another Thanksgiving without Kyron.  God's timing?  Often waiting on God's timing is so difficult.  Faith is tested.  

Desiree Young - March 5, 2011

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, He will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when He feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."

https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith - Beth Holloway - Sunny Tillman

Page 103: "I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 02:37:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.