March 28, 2024, 01:56:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546467 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2015, 07:24:13 PM »

Crime Watch Daily

11/25/2015 1:56 pm PST
THE SEARCH FOR MISSING OREGON BOY KYRON HORMAN

New details on a Crime Watch Daily mystery in Portland, Oregon that's made national headlines: Kyron Horman, 7, disappears after being dropped off at school by his stepmom. Now for the first time the family has invited Crime Watch Daily Correspondent Jason Mattera to join in the search for Kyron.

<snipped>

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

VIDEO EXCERPT

1:24
:

Jason Mattera:  "This picture of Kyron beaming proudly in from of his project The Red Eyed Tree Frog was taken by his stepmother Terri just minutes before he vanished."

Mattera:  "What time did Terri go missing."

Desiree Young:  It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.

Mattera:  "Desiree claims that several people told her that they saw Kyron leave with Terri Horman."

Young:  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school

Mattera:  "Terri denied that she ever left with Kyron but scrutiny intensified when Desiree claims that Terri failed to polygraphs."

<snipped>

Mattera:  "Who do you believe is responsible for Kyron's disappearance?"

Young:  "Terri Horman ... his stepmom."  

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

++++++

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 1 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ztXZ6ts9M

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 2 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPR1QT3DGDs
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:13:18 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2015, 08:32:58 PM »

In May enquiring minds questioned:

1. "How did Desiree know that Kyron was with Terri when she left the school"?
2. "What exit"?

Today these questions were answered by Desiree in the Crime Watch Daily video.  In her own words she states that there were eyewitnesses who saw Terri and Kyron leave the school via the side exit ... not the front entrance.

FLASHBACK

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Reminder

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:00:47 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2015, 07:15:46 AM »

Hi Janet
Happy ThanksGiving everyone.

Something that has been bugging me Janet,I'm hoping you know.

The day Kyron disappeared from school,terri insisted on taking Kaines truck to school instead of her hot red(and more noticeable)car.I think it was stated so terri could either take Kyrons science project to school or bring it home?(it fit better in the truck?).

From my understanding the science project was set up at school the day before,at least that's what I'm reading on Blinks site(Blink says a picture of project was taken the day before the science fair at the school?).

If terri intended to use the truck to bring project home then why did she and Kaine go to bus stop to wait for Kyron to get off the bus?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2015, 11:12:57 AM »

Hi Karma

Happy Thanksgiving.

Kaine's words in the July 16th KATU interview imply that on June 4th Terri claimed she required his truck to pick up the science project.  It makes sense that the project had already been set up.

Could it be when Kaine and Terri met the school bus on the afternoon of June 4th ... Kaine assumed the project had been picked up earlier in the day?  Considering the science project had not been picked up ... it would have made sense that at 3:00 PM Terri would have been at the school with the truck picking up both Kyron and the project.  

According to Desiree (above) and Kim Holm (below) ... the photos taken with Kyron and Kurtis beside their respective projects were taken on the morning of June 4th.  Were the photos date-stamped?  When Desiree's words in the Crime Watch Daily video regarding the ten  minute time frame when she is positive that Kyron went missing (see transcript above) ... could it be that the photo with Kyron beside his project was date-stamped at 8:45 AM on June 4th?  

+++++

Kaine Horman

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions
Jul 16, 2010

<snipped>

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

THE PHOTO

Kim Holm

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
July 21, 2010

<snipped>

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime. ....

At 1:21 that afternoon Terri Horman posted the science fair photos on her Facebook page.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Terri Horman

Terri Horman - June 5, 2010

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Andrea Leckey

Grand jury witness dubs encounter with Kyron Horman's stepmother 'odd'
August 19, 2010

<snipped>

Leckey told KOIN that on Friday, June 4, she ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton between 9:30-10 a.m. The chance run-in lasted longer than any the acquaintances had ever shared before, she told the television station:

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/08/grand_jury_witness_dubs_encounter_with_kyron_hormans_stepmother_odd.html
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:12:20 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2015, 11:19:34 AM »

Another Thanksgiving without Kyron.  God's timing?  Often waiting on God's timing is so difficult.  Faith is tested.  

Desiree Young - March 5, 2011

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, He will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when He feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."

https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith - Beth Holloway - Sunny Tillman

Page 103: "I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done."

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »

THANKSGIVING PAST

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2015, 10:59:57 AM »

Hi Karma

Happy Thanksgiving.

Kaine's words in the July 16th KATU interview imply that on June 4th Terri claimed she required his truck to pick up the science project.  It makes sense that the project had already been set up.

Could it be when Kaine and Terri met the school bus on the afternoon of June 4th ... Kaine assumed the project had been picked up earlier in the day?  Considering the science project had not been picked up ... it would have made sense that at 3:00 PM Terri would have been at the school with the truck picking up both Kyron and the project.  

According to Desiree (above) and Kim Holm (below) ... the photos taken with Kyron and Kurtis beside their respective projects were taken on the morning of June 4th.  Were the photos date-stamped?  When Desiree's words in the Crime Watch Daily video regarding the ten  minute time frame when she is positive that Kyron went missing (see transcript above) ... could it be that the photo with Kyron beside his project was date-stamped at 8:45 AM on June 4th?  

+++++

Kaine Horman

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions
Jul 16, 2010

<snipped>

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

THE PHOTO

Kim Holm

July 21, 2010

<snipped>

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime. ....

At 1:21 that afternoon Terri Horman posted the science fair photos on her Facebook page.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Terri Horman

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall."

Andrea Leckey

Grand jury witness dubs encounter with Kyron Horman's stepmother 'odd'
August 19, 2010

<snipped>

Leckey told KOIN that on Friday, June 4, she ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton between 9:30-10 a.m. The chance run-in lasted longer than any the acquaintances had ever shared before, she told the television station:

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/08/grand_jury_witness_dubs_encounter_with_kyron_hormans_stepmother_odd.html
Thank you Janet
Right I recall terri saying she emailed the teacher on when to pick up the project,like teachers have time to check emails while working 
Anyway,IMO,seems like there should have been a more concrete plan on when to pick up the project.I mean terri had to borrow Kaines truck for that very reason.Why not just ask the teacher in the morning when to pick up the project?Some on Blinks site would claim the baby being so sick terri wouldn't want to be hanging around the school chatting(and getting info)from the teachers but she sure had no problem chatting and showing pics to Andrea Leckey in the FM store.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2015, 12:15:42 PM »

Thank you Janet
Right I recall terri saying she emailed the teacher on when to pick up the project,like teachers have time to check emails while working  
Anyway,IMO,seems like there should have been a more concrete plan on when to pick up the project.I mean terri had to borrow Kaines truck for that very reason.Why not just ask the teacher in the morning when to pick up the project?Some on Blinks site would claim the baby being so sick terri wouldn't want to be hanging around the school chatting(and getting info)from the teachers but she sure had no problem chatting and showing pics to Andrea Leckey in the FM store.

... and Terri had no problem taking sick baby to the gym for an hour.  According to Terri's own words in an email on June 5, 2010 ... Kiara was not sleeping.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-e-mails-they-are-blaming-me-11-19-2015

+++++

Karma ... I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.  Canadian Thanksgiving was last month.  There are Black Friday sales everywhere in the Fraser Valley of BC.  Americans have crossed the line to take advantage of not only the low prices but the dollar exchange.  We are in the market for a new TV so hubby decided to go for it.  Sixteen year old grandson went along.  Not me. However ... if the two of them manage a great deal on a TV ... I will be happy.

Have a good day.

Janet

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:34:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2015, 05:36:18 PM »

Thank you Janet

... and Terri had no problem taking sick baby to the gym for an hour.  According to Terri's own words in an email on June 5, 2010 ... Kiara was not sleeping.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

+++++

Karma ... I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.  Canadian Thanksgiving was last month.  There are Black Friday sales everywhere in the Fraser Valley of BC.  Americans have crossed the line to take advantage of not only the low prices but the dollar exchange.  We are in the market for a new TV so hubby decided to go for it.  Sixteen year old grandson went along.  Not me. However ... if the two of them manage a great deal on a TV ... I will be happy.

Have a good day.

Janet

So you get two ThanksGivings? Lol....jk
Thank you again for all the great info and thank you for being behind not only little Kyron but his bio parents as well.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »

So you get two ThanksGivings? Lol....jk
Thank you again for all the great info and thank you for being behind not only little Kyron but his bio parents as well.

Two Thanksgiving?  Almost.  Hubby and I reconsidered and did not accept the kind offer of youngest son's American in-laws to share in their Thanksgiving dinner.  When all the sales happening on Thursday on both sides of the border were considered ... we realized that long line-ups at the crossing would be where it was it.  We were right.  DIL and son waited 1 hour going across the line and over an hour coming home.  Thankfully nine month old granddaughter slept both ways.

Kyron's parents?  The recent outreach by investigators, Desiree and Kaine convince me that they are all on the same page.  Could it be that Desiree's words imply that an indictment is forthcoming sooner than later?

Karma ... I hope you are having a good Saturday.

+++++++

THE FINAL PUSH?

Sheriff Staton - May 28, 2015

".... The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and our agency partners in this investigation remain committed to solving this crime, and bringing Kyron home. The Sheriff’s Office is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the resolution of his disappearance. If you have information that will help us locate Kyron, please contact us through the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office tip line at 503-261-2847."

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2015-05/1276/84881/KH_Missing_PR.pdf

Kaine Horman - June 3, 2015

According to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office and District Attorney's Office, more than 4,000 tips have come in. Kaine said there's a big push to re-interview people detectives initially talked with and expand those interviews beyond what happened on or around June 4, 2010.

He's hoping neighbors, anyone in the community who knew the Hormans -- will reach out to investigators via the tip-line (503-261-2847) and offer to be re-interviewed about the case. He said there's already been instances in which re-interviews have brought forward new tips they didn't have on file.

http://www.katu.com/news/investigators/Five-years-later-why-Kyron-Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html

Desiree Young - July 20, 2015

"They are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case.  This is very good because you remember things after five years.  And people come forward who were previously scared.  Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.853397301416859/853397301416859/?type=1&theater

Justice for Kyron Horman!!

UPDATE #114 - July, 2015

The time has come for us to be more aggressive so we can really narrow down our search areas, but in order for us to do that we need all the tips that got called in to the tip line. If you had any sort of tip as to Kyron or Terri’s whereabouts the week prior to June 4th, on June 4th, 2010, or suspicious behavior following Kyron’s disappearance we need to know about it. Please send an e-mail to tips4kyron @ yahoo. com with details on what you saw or heard so that we can get in contact with you. This needs to be done so we can find him. He deserves for us to find him. 5 years is too long, the wait has been too long. It’s time for us to be more aggressive in narrowing our search areas and we cannot do that without your tips. If you know of anyone that does not follow one of Kyron’s Facebook sites and has a tip please pass this info along. The sooner we get the tips the sooner we can accomplish our goal. Thank you so much for all of your support! Tips4kyron @ yahoo. com

https://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

Reminder

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:17:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2015, 10:37:29 AM »

GO HAWKS!!

The Seahawks Earn “A Really Strong Win” and Other Takeaways from Sunday’s 39-30 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers
Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pete Carroll opened his postgame press conference with the obvious.

“What a football game that was today,” the Seahawks coach said after his team’s thrilling 39-30 victory over the Steelers.

Even as the Seahawks head coach was busy trying to help his team hang on for a win, Carroll could also appreciate what was one of the most exciting games of the season.

<snipped>

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/11/29/seahawks-earn-%E2%80%9C-really-strong-win%E2%80%9D-and-other-takeaways-sunday%E2%80%99s-39-30-victory-over

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2015, 01:31:12 PM »

THE DISCONNECT?

1.  Desiree Davidson Young - Facebook - May 21, 2015

THIS IS THE MOMENT

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

2.  Desiree Young - KGW Interview - September 6. 2015

WE KNOW THE LAST PLACE HE WAS SEEN WAS RIGHT HERE WALKING

Video Excerpt - 6:20

"I have alway felt very strong about Skyline.  Not because it is his school but because it was where he was that day and we know the last place he was seen was right here walking. That is my connection to him.  Feeling him."

http://www.kgw.com/videos/news/2015/09/06/desiree-talks-kyron-search/71827128/

3.  Blink - Blink On Crime - October 20, 2015

THE FRONT ENTRANCE

40. .....

October 20, 2015 at 12:56 am

" .... TH, Ky and Kiara turned around at about the front entrance when they realized Kyron forgot his backpack in the truck. This is the impetus for DY comments about them “leaving”. They never crested the doorway until they returned to the truck, retrieved the backpack, headed to Kyron’s classroom, hung up his jacket and backpack and toured the SF, ensuing pics, etc. Further evidence of this is the fact that Kyron’s jacket and backpack were hanging in his classroom still when it was discovered he was missing. ...."

<snipped>

" ....The path taken by TH Kiara and Ky from the school to retrieve the backpack was straight down the front steps to the road shoulder where TH was parked.  ...."

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/comment-page-272/#comments

4.  Desiree Young - Crime Watch Daily - November 25, 2015

THE SIDE ENTRANCE

Video Excerpt - 1:24

Jason Mattera:  "This picture of Kyron beaming proudly in from of his project The Red Eyed Tree Frog was taken by his stepmother Terri just minutes before he vanished."

Mattera:  "What time did Terri go missing."

Desiree Young:  It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.

Mattera:  "Desiree claims that several people told her that they saw Kyron leave with Terri Horman."

Young:  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

Mattera:  "Terri denied that she ever left with Kyron but scrutiny intensified when Desiree claims that Terri failed to polygraphs."

<snipped>

Mattera:  "Who do you believe is responsible for Kyron's disappearance?"

Young:  "Terri Horman ... his stepmom."  

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:05:13 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2015, 06:47:54 PM »

THE DISCONNECT? (Continued)

TIMELINE ACCORDING TO DESIREE'S OWN WORDS

Logic dictates that Desiree's recently revealed timeline (see above Crime Watch Daily interview) has an official foundation.

++++++

In a Nutshell

8:45 - Terri takes photo of Kyron in front of his project.  Date-stamped?

8:45 - 8:55 - Terri is witnessed exiting the side entrance of Skyline with Kyron and Kiara.
                  - Terri is witnessed walking outside the side entrance of Skyline with Kyron.

Reminder

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle.  We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, HAD HELP AFTER THE FACT."
http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

Kaine Horman - June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.  "SOMEBODY ELSE IS INVOLVED WITH HIS DISAPPEARANCE and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.  ... Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:43:03 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2015, 12:38:07 PM »

THE HORMAN PROPERTY SEARCH?

Considering that to some degree I am a "Desiree" by nature and to some degree my hubby is a "Kaine" by nature ... I am able to somewhat comprehend where both parents are coming from on this issue.

Kaine and Desiree may not be on the same page in regards to a private search of the Horman's property but there is a meeting of the minds when it comes to their ongoing  unwavering implicating of Terri in the disappearance of their son.  I can only assume there is an official foundation.  (See preceding post.)

+++++

In Kaine's Own Words

Still Missing - Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
September 13, 2013

Video Clip - 2:05

Dr. Phil:  Recently there was a request to dig up ... excavation your property and you said "no".

Dr. Phil:  ... and that bothered you?

Desiree Young:  Yes ... definitely.

Dr. Phil:  Why would you not?

Kaine Horman : I have an open invitation with Law Enforcement and certified Search and Rescue Teams to search my property ... any day ... any time.  When I was called ... I SAID "NO" TO THE PRIVATE SEARCH but I immediately said and ... I will continue to say ... any-time the Sheriff's Office and the Search and Rescue teams want to come with their dogs it's all-right.  My property has been search more than the school has probably.  My invitation is open ... always open.

More:
http://drphil.com/shows/show/2069/

In Kelly's Own Words

Desiree's Sister

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.913014155455173/913014155455173/?type=3&theater
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:55:17 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: December 05, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »

THE SECRET/SEALED INDICTMENT

Could it be that a secret or sealed indictment exists against Terri Horman since early on in the investigation ... a secret or sealed indictment that Chad Stavley, Peter Bunch, Judge Kantor and Kyron's parents have been privy to?

++++++

1.  Dede Spicher's Attorney

Chad Stavley - August 18, 2010

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case.  I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/

2.  Terri Horman's Attorney

Peter Bunch - August 24, 2010

"Wife filed a motion to abate the dissolution proceeding because she is a de facto suspect in the disappearance of Kyron Horman. ...."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

Peter Bunch - October 7, 2010

“There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

“There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

3.  Kyron's Father

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

19. "... Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.   Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

4.  The Civil Judge

Judge Kantor - August 18, 2012

"The Plaintiff is Kyron's mother.  The defendant is a prime suspect in the investigation."

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

5.  Kyron's Mother

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Desiree Davidson Young - July 11, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. ...."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

Desiree Young - June 5, 2015

“She’s (Terri) not been named a suspect just as a technicality – she’s definitely a person of interest.”

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Mom-to-Kyron-Im-bringing-you-home-Be-strong-Im-coming--306296871.html
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:18:51 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »

A SECRET/SEALED INDICTMENT

Blink ... there was a time that you suspected that a secret/sealed indictment against Terri Horman may exist.  What caused you to change your position?

Janet

+++++

Blink - Blink-on-Crime - August 26, 2010

In court papers filed Wednesday, Bunch went further, noting that Terri Horman is a “de facto suspect” in the second-grader’s disappearance…”

<snipped>

Blink Analysis Editorial: Sealed Criminal Indictment OR Civil Commitment?

A Civil commitment, which would have had to been voluntary, such as a concern for Ms. Horman injuring herself, or some sort of dependency is a possibility, but a highly unlikely one considering she appeared in court yesterday.

Strictly my opinion of course, but based on my microsaccades, I think it is entirely possible that Terri Horman is under a pre-arrest indictment in the matter of the alleged murder for hire plot, or some derivative thereof.

It would certainly be unlikely that she could have been booked and granted bail without a leak, but a sealed indictment, which may or may not include a sealed arrest warrant, would follow Oregon’s propensity to use the grand jury as a form of “preliminary hearing.”  In light of the fact that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into Kyron’s disappearance involving Federal, county and State investigative assets, it would be entirely appropriate.

The public would not know until such time as the indictment and any potentially attached writs are unsealed. ....

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/comment-page-1/

Blink - Blink-on-Crime - December 4, 2015

1.  MockingbirdSings says:
December 4, 2015 at 1:57 am

<snipped>

QUESTION: Does anyone still think there could be a secret indictment of anyone in this case?

No. It is only secret pending arrest, a warrant for which must accompany the indictment. If TH had a pending warrant or indictment Neither Staton nor Underhill/Rees could have provided affidavits in good faith (lying) in their motions/responses to Kantor during the disollution case.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/#comments
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:06:07 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2015, 04:12:26 PM »

It makes sense that investigators have gathered evidence that Terri notified Ms. Porter that Kyron would be absent on June 4, 2010. Otherwise ... logic dictates that Desiree and Kaine  would be holding Skyline (PPS) accountable big time for not reporting Kyron's unexplained absence and ... think about it ... Terri would not be the focus of their desperate quest for answers encompassing the disappearance of their son.

Desiree's May 29, 2015 statement reveals that she has been informed that an email sent from Terri to Ms. Porter prior to the Science Fair does exists ... an email that clearly provided an explanation why Kyron would be absent on June 4, 2010.  Logic dictates that the informant was LE.

THE APPOINTMENT

2010 - According to Jaymie Finster

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
June 19, 2010

<snipped>

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting." ....

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

2010 - According to "Sources"

July 21, 2010

There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

According to sources, investigators believe Terri Horman was vague about which Friday she was referring to when she gave notice to the school Kyron would be gone and only after he was missing did she clarify that the doctor’s appointment was on June 11, the Friday after the science fair. ....

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html?tab=video&c=y

http://katu.com/news/local/sources-terri-horman-vague-on-kyrons-doctor-appointment-date-11-20-2015

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100415079.html

2015 - According to Desiree Young

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further.  IT'S TERRI'S FAULT THAT KY IS MISSING TODAY NOT SKYLINE'S ..."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply

The Informant?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:25:47 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2015, 08:25:27 PM »

Thinking of Kyron and his family.  Hoping and praying for his return.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »

If Jaymie Finster got it wrong in regards to Kyron's age when her long-time friend Terri Horman became his primary caregiver ... could it be that Jaymie also got it wrong regarding her allegation that Terri gave a form to Ms. Porter prior to June 4, 2010 ... a form that Ms. Porter was to fill out in regards to "the appointment" (see above post)? Could it be that Jaymie should have questioned her "source"?

THE DISCONNECT

Jaymie Finster?  Court records?

Jaymie Finster - Three Days Old?

Friend of missing boy Kyron's stepmom speaks out
Jun 20, 2010

A friend of Kyron Horman's stepmother spoke out Sunday, talking about Terri Horman and the frustration she is feeling as the search for her missing stepson moves through day 17.

In an interview for "Good Morning America" filmed at KATU's Portland studio, Jaymie Finster said Terri Horman is a bit tired, wants Kyron home and is frustrated over the investigation now pointing towards her. She said Horman signed off on this interview because some of the public's accusations and speculation on the Internet has been so damaging. .....

She said Terri has been Kyron's primary caregiver since he was just three days old – and describes her friend as a "devoted stepmother."

<snipped>

http://www.old.kval.com/news/local/96774604.html

Court Records - Two Hours a Day?

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 19, 2010

<snipped>

Court records show that Desiree had primary custody of Kyron after her divorce with Kaine in early 2003. Both Kaine and Desiree said they worked out a joint arrangement: Kyron stayed with Desiree at night, was in day care and then spent two hours every afternoon at the Aloha house where Terri, Kaine and James were living.

In 2004, when Desiree moved to Canada to seek medical treatment, Kaine gained custody of his son. He said he was primary caretaker, dropping Kyron off at day care and picking him up.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:23:21 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2015, 12:06:15 PM »

CHRISTMAS 2010

Family’s first Christmas without missing Oregon boy
December 21, 2010

Desiree Young, told KVAL “Kyron loves Christmas, and that’s what I always have to hold on to… He loves this season.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/kyron-horman-update-family-s-first-christmas-without-missing-oregon-boy

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.