April 18, 2024, 04:40:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 549183 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 02, 2016, 01:14:29 PM »

DESIREE - SIX YEARS LATER

NEVER FORGOTTEN - NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

Kyron Horman's World Soldiers
Yesterday at 10:00

As you all know, June 4th will mark 6 years since sweet Kyron disappeared. Every day is tough. Every week is a big struggle. Every month is torture. Every year.... there are no words for the pain. The pain is there every single day. Then this dreadful day comes and it replays that first day, those first weeks, those first months...over and over in your mind consistently. It doesn't go away. It doesn't fade. It's just as fresh as it was day one. Your heart just aches and the reality of how long it has been is just a reminder of the day your life changed forever, and how long you have been getting up each day and fighting with everything you have to bring your family member back home. Our hearts ache for Kyron's family every day.

We will be having a Never Forgotten, Never Give Up Hope, Remembrance event for Kyron at Kyron's Wall Of Hope on Saturday. June 4th at 5 PM.

We would love for anyone who would like to join us, to please do. Please feel free to bring a token of remembrance and hope for Kyron for his Wall of Hope.

If you would like to make a donation to Kyron's search fund, here are some ways to do so...ALL proceeds go towards the search for Kyron.

If you would like to donate via PAYPAL please do so by using the following email address:
justice4kyron@yahoo.com

Mail in donations to:
Justice for Kyron Horman,
P.O. Box 725,
Medford, OR 97501

Online:
www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

As always, if you feel you have seen Kyron, PLEASE call 911 immediately. And please email ALL tips (new and old) into tips4kyron@yahoo.com

It is far beyond time that Kyron be brought home. Please help us bring him home to his loving family who misses him so much.

We love you Kyron. We are not giving up. We will NEVER give up. We are here until you come home.

Thank you all so very much for your continued love and support for Kyron and his family. It is so appreciated.

Poster
https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.161677770588819.38626.161645780592018/1018824794874108/?type=3

KAINE AND KIARA - SIX YEARS LATER

The entire article is a good read.

'It Was Just Another Day': Dad Says 6 Years After Son's Disappearance
June 5, 2016

“We live every day without him and June 4th is just one of those days,” says Kaine.

Kaine and his daughter Kiara - who is now as old as Kyron was when he disappeared - spent the day at Washington County Fairgrounds helping the Mustang Wranglers with their annual Ford show.

“Kiara helped with goodie bags while I worked with Club getting people registered,” says Kaine. “It was our third year and we set up a booth set up and did outreach. And that’s the best kind of day.

“Raising awareness is the best thing that we can do.”

Kaine says he not “a memorial guy, seems too much like a funeral. And, besides, I really do think he is out there somewhere. Someone knows something. This is not in memory of. It is in search of.

<snipped>

“Honestly, it was a good day,” he says. “It was a day where we raised awareness. It was a day that was about Kyron. It was not about June 4th."

http://patch.com/oregon/portland/portland-kyrons-dad-june-4th-it-was-just-another-day
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:30:07 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 03, 2016, 02:17:56 PM »

SLIPPING FROM PEOPLE'S MEMORIES?

Holding out hope for Kyron Horman: Saturday marks 6th anniversary of his disappearance (Photos)
June 03, 2016

"I got involved from the day I heard that Kyron was missing," says Stacey Green. ....

Saturday will mark the sixth anniversary of the disappearance of Kyron Horman from Portland's Skyline School.

<snipped>

"I just don't want people to forget about him. I feel like he's slipping from people's memories."

On Thursday morning, Green spent about an hour putting up decorations and signs at the "Wall of Hope" in Beaverton. Four sections of fence are adorned with faded notes, stuffed animals and photos of Kyron

She was joined by two other volunteers, who came to add new items and brighten up the wall in preparation for a public remembrance to be held there at 5 p.m. Saturday.

The wall is at Xtreme Edge Gym, 16365 N.W. Erin Oaks Drive.

People can add items to the wall then in support of the search for the boy and his family.

"We'll let Kyron know and his family know that we haven't forgotten about him," said Green.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/06/holding_out_hope_for_kyron_hor.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Slipping from People's Memories?

A REMINDER

Terri's emails to friends ... emails that investigators shared with Kaine and Desiree allegedly revealed her hatred toward Kyron.  Could it be that Terri's hatred was felt by Kyron?  Could it be that his "acting out! was related?

Considering the dynamics within the home revealed in the emails ... considering Kaine would not agree to affording Desiree custody of Kyron ... considering the MFH attempt against Kaine that went south ... could it be that Terri's thinking process dictated that the secreting of her stepson with the assistance of others was the only option?  Could it be that at this point in time Dede and her former child advocate boyfriend entered the picture?

+++++

Custody Not an Option

Desiree Young - November 15, 2010

"Kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, Terri had called me specifically so that I could talk to Kyron because he was so upset and Terri, personally wanted me to take Kyron.  Kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kyrons_mother_desiree_young_ap.html

Emails - Hatred for Kyron

Desiree Young - November 15, 2010

On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.
"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron,"
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kyrons_mother_desiree_young_ap.html

Emails - I've Seen Them

Kaine Horman - November 19, 2010

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?
Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.
Reporter: What is in those emails?
Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:47:16 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 03, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »

ONE YEAR AGO

I Know There is Involvement

Kaine Horman - June 4, 2015

Horman said he believes his ex-wife, Terri Moulton-Horman, was involved in his son’s disappearance.

“I think a lot of people feel the same way through the evidence. Not through a gut feel, but what we know about polygraph failures.  She has told us, straight out, she’s failed those tests. No, they’re not admissible in court, but in the general discussion of things, they’re perfectly admissible. I know there’s involvement, we’re not going to get help down that path. I’ve just kind of left that behind a long time ago.”

http://koin.com/2015/06/04/kaine-horman-on-kyron-terri-life-after-5-years/

I Know That She Did It

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them."

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 02:51:44 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 03, 2016, 05:15:37 PM »

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

When the $10,000,000 lawsuit against Terri is considered ... why has the respective attorneys representing Desiree and Kaine not file a lawsuit against PPS ... a lawsuit citing negligence in the disappearance of their son from Skyline Elementary on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Could it be that Desiree's words are a reflection of the truth ... words that clearly articulate what she had gleaned from investigators during briefings?  In other words ... evidence gathered implicates Terri; not the school?

Close Contact

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."
http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

Lots of Circumstantial Evidence

Desiree Young - September, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Not Skyline's Fault

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further.  It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not skyline's ..."   29 May 2015 at 09:32
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:14:44 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: June 05, 2016, 11:43:53 PM »

Luke 8:17
For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

+++++

UPDATE #122
1 DAY AGO (June 4, 2016)

6 LONG YEARS . . .

What is it like to have a missing loved one?

Every day is just as painful as the last. You struggle to hold on to hope when you are constantly riding a roller coaster of emotions. You struggle to remember and find any bit of happiness, but are convinced that it no longer exists. Many moments and events in your family’s life that should be celebrated are just reminders that you still have someone missing from it. Each day you wake up and pray that he/she will be brought home to you because you just can’t bear another day without them. And each day as you go to sleep, you pray for it all over again. You are stuck reliving all of the regrets you have, over and over and over again. If you could just go back in time and change it. You pray for the evil one to grow a conscience and do the right thing, to give you answers, to give you some measure of peace even if it’s small, and you pray for them to give you your loved one back. Against all of the odds you never give up, you never stop, you always pray, you wish on every star, and you continue getting up and doing it all over again because you will never give up on hope, you will never give up on them.

We have so many missing children in the World and their families are going through similar feelings and experiences.

What is it like now that Kyron has been missing for 6 years?

Each year I reflect on where we are and how I can change it, I try to think of at least one more thing I can do. I can tell you of all of the things that we have done to bring Kyron home, but you have all been here with us to see it. And still, we don’t have Kyron home. Each day I still expect to get that phone call that I am waiting for, you know the one, “Desiree, this is the police, we have found Kyron!” I want that phone call more than anything, I want to see the police standing on my doorstep waiting to tell me they’ve found him. I have dreamt of the day I get to hold onto Kyron again, and hug him until he says I can’t breathe Momma. I have gone over that moment and planned it out in every detail, in my head. I have dreamt of it so many times that it feels real, until I realize it’s a dream and I have just woken up.

I hope that today you will think of Kyron and all of our missing children…I would love to hear how you raised awareness for a missing child, shared their picture and story, or simply did something to recognize the day.

I hope you think of Kyron today because it takes just one person to save a life and bring him home.

Desiree Young, Kyron’s Momma

https://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:29:13 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: June 06, 2016, 04:36:45 PM »

THE LOOK

Kyron Horman Missing Case: Terri Horman Breaks Her Silence In People Magazine Interview
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 21 January 2016 12:06 pm

27. .... June 5, 2016 at 12:21 am

.... On the suns out guns out motif- would not be my choice for representative purposes of course- but my eye goes more to what supplements he (Kaine) is likely using to achieve the “look.”  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-54/#comments

http://koin.com/2016/06/04/6-years-later-the-disappearance-of-kyron-horman/

REMINDER

What supplements did Terri take in her efforts to achieve "the look"?

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM
updated August 15, 2012 at 1:12

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:28:56 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #346 on: June 06, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »

Janet,

Terry's, sidekick's, brother, was in construction (I believe) at that time. I wonder if had anything to do with the sidekick, leaving her gardening job...

Why wasn't Terry allowed to change her name?

Thank-you,

Seahorse
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:54:33 PM by seahorse » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 06, 2016, 06:28:50 PM »

Janet,

Terry's, sidekick's, brother, was in construction (I believe) at that time. I wonder if had anything to do with the sidekick, leaving her gardening job...

Why wasn't Terry allowed to change her name?

Thank-you,

Seahorse

Terri's sidekick brother?  Seahorse ... I do not recall reading anything pertaining to Dede's brother in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010.  Sorry.

Name change?  The following article written by Maxine Bernstein (Oregonian) reveals in a nutshell the happenings encompassing Terri's two name change motions.  Bottom line ... one motion was denied and the other was withdrawn.

I hope all is well with you, Seahorse.  It has been a while.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman withdraws petition for name change in Lane County
By Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive
December 10, 201

Thursday's scheduled hearing on Terri Horman's request for a name change in Lane County Circuit Court has been canceled after Horman withdrew the petition, according to court officials.

Four months after being denied a name change in Douglas County, Horman, the stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman, filed a petition to change her name in Lane County Circuit Court.

Lane County's Presiding Judge Karsten Rasmussen signed an order on Wednesday withdrawing Horman's request.

<snipped>

In August, Terri Horman told a Douglas County judge that she needed a new name "to start over a new life without having the stigma of Horman attached to it." She said she hadn't been able to find a job in the past four years. She also said her life had been threatened, and she was worried about her safety. At that time, she had sought to change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan.

Circuit Judge Randolph Lee Garrison denied Horman's attempt.

"Your connection to the Kyron Horman disappearance is something of great public interest," Garrison said. "There are folks that say that you have nothing to do with it. There are others that think that you have.

"As long as this matter remains unsolved, unresolved and until more information is given by you about that, it doesn't seem to be in the public's interest to change your name,'' Garrison said.

State law requires judges to approve name changes, unless a judge "finds that the change is not consistent with the public interest."

After Terri Horman applied for a name change in Lane County Circuit Court, opponents circulated on Facebook a petition to challenge it, gaining more than 3,000 signatures.

A week ago, Kyron's mother Desiree Young wrote on the Facebook post: " I don't want her to be able to change her name so she can hide from law enforcement easier. She shouldn't be able to change her name until she clears herself and tells us where Kyron is so we can bring him home. Providing answers to us will give us some measure of peace.''

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/12/terri_horman_withdrew_petition.html

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2016, 07:39:19 PM »

Janet

It has been a long time and I miss you, and the monkeys.  Brandi posted a brief message and poof she was gone again.  I hope she will return and tell us about her garden.

Thank-you for highlighting the important points to the reasons why TH was denied a name change.  This really makes me wonder why she would want her name
changed when her step-son is missing.

I am going to thread lightly on DDS brother only because I am sure he has nothing to do with the case, but just the same if he was into construction, DDS would
have known possibly an area where....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8300.550;wap2

I occasionally peek into your thread.  I admire you for keeping us monkeys updated.

I am sending a cyber hug to you.  Love all you guys. I have learned so much and have grown in so many ways through the goodness of my monkey family.

Seahorse

Google: Richard Spicher "construction"

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Richard+Spicher+%22construction%22

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:46:59 PM by seahorse » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #349 on: June 06, 2016, 08:50:02 PM »

9. Oregonian, The: Web Edition Articles (Portland, OR) - October 24, 2012

Northwest Portland news for Wednesday: superfund cleanup, parking, the future of war   
Hello Northwest Portland, welcome to uLwesithatu, Mercredi, Onsdag: Wednesday whichever way you say it, in Zulu, French or Swedish.Here’s what’s happening:

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer 142 questions about Terri Horman in deposition,

Maxine Bernstein reports.Arkema, one of Portland Harbor Superfund's dirtiest sites, launches a long-delayed cleanup of its 54 acres on the west side of the Willamette River. Scott Learn has the story.City Hall reporter...

Purchase Complete Article, of 422 words

www.newslibrary.com 
--------------------------------------------------

Janet,

Do you know what the 142 questions were that DDS did not answer?

Thank-you,
Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #350 on: June 06, 2016, 08:56:18 PM »

Janet,

I found the disposition. Page 1-13.  October 5, 2012

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/kyron-horman-dede-spicher_n_2011188.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: June 06, 2016, 09:01:07 PM »

---------------

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Janet,

Do you know what the 142 questions were that DDS did not answer?

Thank-you,
Seahorse

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 04:24:32 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 06, 2016, 09:14:27 PM »

You beat me to it!

Anyways ... if I value my 50 year marriage and I do ... I am going to call it a night.  A walk on the path along the banks of the Mighty Fraser River with a neighbour couple is where it is at this beautiful summer evening.  Seahorse ... I enjoyed our dialogue.

Janet
(6:45 PM)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:49:14 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2016, 11:17:39 PM »

SIX YEARS LATER

He is Out There Somewhere

'It Was Just Another Day': Dad Says 6 Years After Son's Disappearance
June 5, 2016

“It was just another day,” Kaine Horman says as another June 4th falls off the calendar.

It’s been six years since Kaine’s seven-year-old son, Kyron went to school at Skyline Elementary in Northwest Portland and never came home.

It led to the biggest search and rescue operation in Oregon history, many leads, lots of suspicion, but still no resolution.

“We live every day without him and June 4th is just one of those days,” says Kaine.

Kaine and his daughter Kiara - who is now as old as Kyron was when he disappeared - spent the day at Washington County Fairgrounds helping the Mustang Wranglers with their annual Ford show.

“Kiara helped with goodie bags while I worked with Club getting people registered,” says Kaine. “It was our third year and we set up a booth set up and did outreach. And that’s the best kind of day.

“Raising awareness is the best thing that we can do.”

Kaine says he not “a memorial guy, seems too much like a funeral. And, besides, I really do think he is out there somewhere. Someone knows something.  This is not in memory of. It is in search of.”

He sees his mission as getting out into the community.

“I want to bring people along on this journey we are making,” he says. “Everybody has to deal with grief, with tragedy. In our case, we happen to be doing it very publicly. But by doing so, I hope that we can show people they are not alone.”

While June 4th is the day that people associate with Kyron, Kaine spends each summer going to events like the car show to keep his son’s name, his picture in the public consciousness.

<snipped>

http://patch.com/oregon/portland/portland-kyrons-dad-june-4th-it-was-just-another-day

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:20:02 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2016, 11:40:45 AM »

CONNECTING THE DOTS?

Could it be that behind the scenes in the Kyron Horman investigation dots have been connected with the co-operation of Dede Spicher and her former child advocate boyfriend ... Dede Spicher and her former child advocate boyfriend who have both been afforded immunity from prosecution re their involvement in the happening of June 4, 2010?

Could it be that it is the final dot that remains elusive ... the final dot that will provide the answer re the whereabouts of a secreted Kyron ... the whereabouts of Kaine and Desiree's son?

Citing evidence gathered ... citing GJ witness testimonies ... could it be that after six years an indictment will be served despite investigators not connecting the final dot ... the final dot that would bring Kyron home.

Reminder ... "There is a new Sheriff in Town".

We are Looking for Him Non-stop

Kaine Horman - June 4, 2016

“We love him and we are looking for him nonstop,” says his father, Kaine Horman. “I believe he’s out there and needs our help."
http://koin.com/2016/06/04/6-years-later-the-disappearance-of-kyron-horman/

The Final Answer

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk."
http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Lots of Circumstantial Evidence

Desiree Young - September, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:27:34 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2016, 02:09:50 PM »

AN UPCOMING BOC-TERRI HORMAN INTERVIEW

January 21, 2016

Kyron Horman Missing Case: Terri Horman Breaks Her Silence In People Magazine Interview
Posted by Christina Stoy
Thursday 21 January 2016 12:06 pm

New York, NY-  For nearly five and a half years Terri Horman has refused to speak publicly about her step-sons case.  Outside of one assertion of her innocence while on the stand in a name change hearing she ultimately was denied, Horman did not speak to any reporters or answer any of their questions regarding Kyron Hormans disappearance. Until Now.

Horman was interviewed by People Magazines Elaine Aradillas for both the print and online editions,  and will be doing a series of personal interviews over the next week, to include wwww.blinkoncrime.com. ....

Christina Stoy, www.blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief was able to confirm with Ms. Horman directly that she has been willing to meet with Kyron’s investigators both previously and in the future with the sole provision that it be conducted in the presence of her Attorney,  Portland criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze.

Horman went on to say that investigators with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office have been well aware of “that” over the last five and a half years and they have never requested an interview.  Um, What? ....
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-1/#comments

UPDATES

January 22, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

21. .... January 22, 2016 at 9:51 pm

.... I am interviewing Ms. Horman next week.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-2/#comments

January 27, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

38. .... January 27, 2016 at 10:02 pm

.... I will announce my interview with Terri Horman when we have a publish date. I am hopeful for an unedited piece.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-7/#comments

February 6, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

1. .... February 6, 2016 at 10:37 am

Going to be at about 1-2 weeks until publication but please have my personal and professional assurance that the process behind the scenes is diligent, thorough and protective of all parties with SPECIFIC EMPHASIS on the fact that Kyron’s case is an open and ongoing investigation.  The recent MCSO issues are a domino.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-15/#comments

March 8, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

6. .... March 8, 2016 at 9:10 pm

I have been interviewing Ms. Horman for a published piece over the last few weeks as well as others Malty. I intend to cover a great deal and I intend to cross-source so I have to be very thorough. I appreciate everyone’s patience.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/

March 10, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

19. .... March 10, 2016 at 11:26 am

.... I promise no announcements about publish dates until it is scheduled firmly.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-29/#comments

May 11, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

4.  Rose says:
May 11, 2016 at 6:57 pm

So is the TMH interview going to be an anniversarish publication?

Ish, yes.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-46/#comments

June 6, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

43.  Malty says:
June 6, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Blink did I mis-understand you I thought you said the interview of Terri wouldn’t be until the investigation was over

No, it will be published before months end Malty. B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-55/#comments

June 9, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

46.  Malty says:
June 9, 2016 at 7:34 am

Maybe we should put a passcode on this exciting interview to come  LOL

I have not ruled that out, lol  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-57/#comments
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:51:28 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2016, 02:56:55 PM »

THE UPCOMING INTERVIEW TEASER

Could it be that the upcoming Terri-BOC interview will reveal that Blink has learned Terri's GPS placed her in the vicinity of where Dede was landscaping on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Could it be that the upcoming Terri-BOC interview will reveal that Blink has learned cells and/or computers belonging to either Terri or Dede revealed communication appearing to implicate them both in the happenings encompassing the secreting of Kyron?

I Now Truly Understand

Posted by Christina Stoy

12.  .... February 25, 2016 at 11:52 pm

... One teaser *I will not comment on further* until I publish my update/interview article- is that after much diligence I now truly understand WHY DDS was believed to be complicit if TH had been. Obviously it should have been ruled out early on, but I can see how MCSO went down that road so to speak.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-25/#comments

Avoiding LE Monitoring

Fake name used to buy Horman-linked phones
Aug 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. – KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.

Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement.  She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

The friend, who is not DeDe Spicher, went to the Lloyd Center and bought a prepaid cell phone at an electronic store. The friend now says she regrets using a fake name and that it was “stupid” and “spur of the moment.”

She said the phone she bought was for herself to use and not for Terri Horman.

She insists the three of them – DeDe, Terri and her – only got the phones because the new AT&T service would allow them to make calls out of the Horman home at Shelter Nook Road. The home is in a remote area that does not receive Verizon service, which is what the friends had.

She insists she’s not guilty of anything besides trying to be supportive of her friend, Terri. However, the friend said the more she has worked with investigators the less support she has given Terri. She said she has turned over cell phone records, business phone records and all relevant e-mails to investigators.

It also has been confirmed that at least one of the phones was purchased by DeDe Spicher.

What remains unclear is why two additional prepaid phones were purchased at another store in downtown Portland the next day under the same fake name used at the Lloyd Center. The friend said she knows those phones were paid for in cash but she did not make the purchase.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Conversations Outside of LE Monitoring?  Why?

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Posted by Christina Stoy | Monday 26 July 2010 3:16 pm

44.  August 7, 2010 at 5:14 am

Is everyone aware that the LE agencies involved in this case, have the capability to listen to both sides of the conversation on those bat phones within 100 yards of TH, which is probably how they learned about them in the first place? The deputy inside the home, and undoubtedly trailing TH in the following weeks was also wired. Point is, this little brain trust of hers, who now find themselves in the middle of a criminal investigation, are not masterminds.

What kind of conversations do you need to have outside of LE monitoring when their is a 7 year old missing would be my question.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-27/#comments

Assumed They were Under Surveillance

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
August 18, 2010

<snipped>

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

All the GPS Information

Desiree Young - People Magazine Article Response - January 20, 2016

"I feel like she betrayed Kyron's trust that day.  She betrayed his love. I don't think she has a right to call him her son and only because she is responsible for his kidnapping and there's no way around that.  Terri hasn't been the only focus.  Law enforcement has been very thorough about ruling people out. They don't have tunnel vision.  We got to Terri because of Terri. We got to Terri because of all of her emails and all of her GPS information on her phone and all of the eyewitness accounts that were conflicting with her timeline.  We know who did this.  We know who's involved and we know the basic circumstances. I know that fate will step in."
http://katu.com/news/local/desiree-young-kyron-hormans-mom-says-terri-hormans-interview-made-her-heart-hurt

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Dede Spicher - The Deposition - October, 2012

Excerpts:

Did you see Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?
Dede: I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right.

Did you talk to Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?

Have you ever been to Skyline Elementary School?
Dede: Going to assert my Fifth Amendment right.

Have you ever purchased a disposable phone?

Do you know where Kyron Horman is?

Do you know whether Kyron Horman is alive?

H/T - Criminal Mindz

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:43:51 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: June 09, 2016, 12:37:09 PM »

THE UPCOMING INTERVIEW TEASER (Continued)

Could it be that the upcoming Terri-BOC interview will reveal that Blink's July 2010 suspicion has been confirmed ... Blink's July 2010 suspicion that it was indeed Dede driving the white truck observed on Cornelius Pass on the afternoon of June 4, 2010 and in the early morning hours of the next day?

I Now Truly Understand

Posted by Christina Stoy

... One teaser *I will not comment on further* until I publish my update/interview article- is that after much diligence I now truly understand WHY DDS was believed to be complicit if TH had been. Obviously it should have been ruled out early on, but I can see how MCSO went down that road so to speak.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-25/#comments

The Cornelius Pass Sightings

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
June 06, 2010

<snipped>

Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away."

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

July 2010 Belief

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Terri Horman Leaves The House
Posted by Christina Stoy | Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck ….

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:43:10 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: June 09, 2016, 03:43:31 PM »

THE UPCOMING INTERVIEW TEASER (Continued)

Could it be that the upcoming Terri-BOC interview will reveal that Blink has learned that "secret/untraceable" phones were purchased by Terri and Dede on June 4, 2010; not following Kaine departure from the home with Kiara three weeks later?

I Now Truly Understand

Posted by Christina Stoy

Secret Phones Purchased Following Kaines Departure?

Fake name used to buy Horman-linked phones
Aug 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. – KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.

Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement.  She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

The friend, who is not DeDe Spicher, went to the Lloyd Center and bought a prepaid cell phone at an electronic store. The friend now says she regrets using a fake name and that it was “stupid” and “spur of the moment.”

She said the phone she bought was for herself to use and not for Terri Horman.

She insists the three of them – DeDe, Terri and her – only got the phones because the new AT&T service would allow them to make calls out of the Horman home at Shelter Nook Road. The home is in a remote area that does not receive Verizon service, which is what the friends had.

She insists she’s not guilty of anything besides trying to be supportive of her friend, Terri. However, the friend said the more she has worked with investigators the less support she has given Terri. She said she has turned over cell phone records, business phone records and all relevant e-mails to investigators.

It also has been confirmed that at least one of the phones was purchased by DeDe Spicher.

What remains unclear is why two additional prepaid phones were purchased at another store in downtown Portland the next day under the same fake name used at the Lloyd Center. The friend said she knows those phones were paid for in cash but she did not make the purchase.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Untraceable Phones Purchased on The Day Kyron Vanished?

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Aug 09, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Reminder

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

Video 2:30:  "Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them."

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:36:56 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 10, 2016, 03:30:44 PM »

Why?

June 9, 2016

Posted by Christina Stoy

46.  Malty says:
June 9, 2016 at 7:34 am

Maybe we should put a passcode on this exciting interview to come  LOL

I have not ruled that out, lol  B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-57/#comments
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:36:49 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.