March 28, 2024, 06:25:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546496 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: June 10, 2016, 03:32:06 PM »

My theory implies that Terri and Dede came up with the plan to secret Kyron ... the plan that would require Dede's former child advocate boyfriend whose "safe house" connections were required to carry out the plan.

My theory implies that Dede and her former advocate boyfriend who do not have a clue where Kyron was secreted have negotiated an immunity deal in exchange for their GJ testimony ... their co-operation with the investigation and ... their testimony at an eventual trial.

My theory implies that the following letter was all about "co-operation with the investigation".  It was intended as an underlying message to Stephen Houze that his client had been busted and ... coming forward with the truth ... the whole truth was in her best interest.

The implications?  Think about it.  Why did Dede's former boyfriend insert himself in the Kyron Horman case 2 1/2 months following Kyron's disappearance ... one month following Dede's attorney claim that his client was co-operating with investigators ... one month following Dede's attorney claim that there was was a permanent parting of the ways between his client  and Terri ... one month following Dede's attorney claim that he "would not be surprised" if Terri eventually faced charges in the Kyron Horman case and the indictment would be served?

ACCORDING TO DEDE'S ATTORNEY - JULY 2010

Dede is Cooperating with LE and is No Longer Speaking to Terri

Friend of missing boy's stepmom appears before grand jury
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/

No Contact with Terri Since July 2010

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 4 September 2013 12:28 pm

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.  ©
S. Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief- Blink On Crime
Lea Conner,  Attorney- contributing editor, and, legal analyst

<snipped>

Spicher asks if she can at least discuss it with her dad, a retired deputy with the Klamath Falls Sheriff’s Office. Herron said she could, but that he could not discuss it with her attorney, either.

Spicher told them it was 10: 00 PM , and reminded them that she has not had any contact with Terri since July 2010.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/#comments

THE Indictment

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

.... Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down." ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

ACCORDING TO DEDE'S FORMER BOYFRIEND - AUGUST 2010

An Immunity Deal?

Dede's Former Child Advocate Boyfriend - August 17, 2010

" .... I have learned that she is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement. ...."

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2666-jw-name-removed-initials-only-please

An Open Letter

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a 'high-energy, dynamic' person who changed dramatically
Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 4:30 PM
Updated: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 2:36 PM

I met DeDe Spicher in late September of 2008 at the Rock Creek Campus of PCC in chemistry 100 lecture and lab class taught by Dr. Harry Davis. She completed the Portland Marathon during the first couple weeks of class and my first discussion with her was regarding this event. I was impressed with her high intelligence, energy and straightforward matter-of-fact attitude. I had returned to school in the spring of 2007 at the University of Phoenix in Tigard for Criminal Justice and had transferred to PCC for a health then a chemistry class and had achieved a 4.0 GPA the entire time. I realized after the first two weeks of class that I may lose my GPA with this chemistry class and hooked up with DeDe as a study partner. I spend many hours with her, and with other students outside of class in independent study groups.

I found DeDe to be a very unique individual in that she was extremely neat and clean and very organized. You could eat off her garage floor it was so clean. I discovered that that at age 42, she never had a boyfriend or any children. DeDe also participated in the Centurion bike ride in 2008 and was in very good physical condition. She worked in Tigard as a receptionist and she invited me to her company Christmas party in December 2008.

Her daily routine was to get-up and work-out very early in the morning, go to work and then come to school. I only saw DeDe in make-up once in the 10 months I knew her. She would prepare all her meals on Sunday and place them in Tupperware containers for the rest of the week. She had a very strict diet and ate 5 small healthy meals per day.

I met DeDe’s Mother in the spring of 2009 when she came up for a visit with DeDe. I almost met her Dad when he came up to Portland for some sort of training for his position as a reserve officer with the Klamath County Sheriff’s office. She talked of her brother who reportedly had a tree service business and a shop where he bought and sold cars and had restored old muscle cars. She was very close with her family and talked of them much. I came to the conclusion that she had a very good family and was raised right.

I was told that when DeDe came up to Portland from K-Falls after she graduated in 1984, she moved in with her Aunt in the Helvetia area. She reported that her cousins with this Aunt became like siblings to her. She worked at a hospital then eventually got an apartment off cedar hills blvd. in Beaverton.

DeDe told me that in about 1994, she went to live in Japan to teach English.  She is familiar with the Japanese language as a result.

I want to reiterate that DeDe presented to be of very high intelligence and when inspired, possessed great drive and determination.

I can’t recollect her mentioning Terri or Kaine’s name during the time I knew her.

She did tell me repeatedly that I was going to be the last man in her life and if it didn’t work out with us, that she would never pursue another man again, and I believed her.

In the winter of 2009, we became so close, that we had discussed marriage.

DeDe had many casual friendships and communicated with some of these people on Twitter. DeDe got laid-off from work sometime in January of 2009.

Prior to this, she claimed that she could get another job at the snap of her fingers. But when she did get laid-off she took her neighbors advice and just lived off unemployment. When she got laid-off and went on unemployment, her personality did a 180 degree turn and she did not take any more classes, completely stopped working out and riding her bike and diet went out the window. This sudden and dramatic turn of events in her life was a turn-off for me and I lost respect for her. She would just talk to her friends on the phone and have little luncheon get-together’s with her friends almost daily.

DeDe told me she previously served on the HOA board where she lived. After going on unemployment, she contemplated going back and serving on the board again.

I tried to discourage her from committing to this as it was unpaid and she was opening a dysfunctional can of worms that was a needless vacuum of time for her when she should be getting back on track with her life.

The event that threw a cold, wet blanket on our relationship was that sometime in the early spring of last year she came to me with some drawings for 4 planter boxes and four stands with exact measurements and materials to be used. At that time the economy had tanked and I was working for almost nothing, I was eating top-ramen and day-old bread money was so tight. She wanted me to buy this material and assemble these 8 items free of charge. It took about $200.00 in material and about 20 hours time to complete what she wanted. I was slow in getting everything to her as I was working 15 hour days while she was sitting at home collecting unemployment. It was like she was demanding a $1200.00 gift from me and I was not acting fast enough. She even said that she was going to finish it on her own if I didn’t deliver it fast enough. This was a very huge turn-off for me and after I delivered everything, I backed off substantially.

DeDe decided to serve on her HOA board again and this distanced us even further.

I basically lost respect for her and just did my child advocacy work and worked every day trying to stay in business.

I could not afford the money or time to continue my criminal justice degree last year.

I could not believe the total change in DeDe’s personality in such a relatively short amount of time.

Never once did I see or hear her say anything mean or evil, even at the end of our relationship on or about August 1, 2009.

I am convinced today that DeDe Spicher would have no part of harming anyone, let alone a little boy. I believe that she would have no part of hiding a dead body. She knows right from wrong and has a good constitution.

I ask myself why DeDe would become involved with Terri and risk her reputation and freedom and possibly engage in multiple felonies in connection with Kyron’s disappearance. What would make someone’s friendship bond so close that they would risk everything?

Last year Terri Horman was not that close of a friend of DeDe’s otherwise I would have remembered her name.

I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009, DeDe reconnected with Terri and Terri found DeDe to be a good listener, provided sound feedback and possibly provided each other with emotional respite. This cultivated to gaining DeDe’s trust and support.  Terri Horman has been described as very intelligent and I read where she had earned a Master’s degree.

Terri may have told DeDe some story that Kyron was in danger and that Kaine was a bad dad and husband and that she needed to find a safe place for Kyron for a few days while she was dealing with Kaine in some way that would produce a long term solution. Some close variation of this scenario is plausible.

On and before June 4th, there was no frame of reference to how big and serious the public and law enforcement would take Kyron’s disappearance.  Little did they realize that they would be up against the collective knowledge and united resources of law enforcement of the post nine-eleven era. It was just everyday life for DeDe at this point in the game.

If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation.

I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house.

The DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of a body, no way.

Adding to my belief that Kyron is still alive is the nature of the implications of what must have happened for Kyron to be killed and buried. This is a series of events that is so unimaginably evil in nature, not even Ted Bundy, Charles Manson or John Wayne Gacy were that evil late into their murder careers. They never killed a 7 year old innocent child that just moments previously was smiling proudly for the camera with his science project.

That level of evilness is so egregious that it would have manifested itself in some way previously. This is a step way beyond trying to recruit someone to kill your husband. To extinguish the life from an innocent and tender boy under this scenario is way beyond reasonable comprehension. Then to go about your routine and act surprised when the kid is not on the bus, and act like a distraught Susan Smith for the media and law enforcement? I just fail to believe that this happened,
God would not allow it.

The question is then presented as to why DeDe would act the way she did following June 4th? A possible answer is that she was acting on principal and being loyal to a “goodfriend”, not having any frame of reference of what was to develop and how serious this case got so fast.

DeDe is an intelligent and head strong woman.

I never exchanged bad, ugly or disrespectful words with her.

If ever a woman is going to “lose-it” it will most likely be at the break-up stage. This never happened. She even carefully mailed back my Hood to Coast run photo I gave her.

I have no media experience and now regret doing some television interviews.

I am a child advocate who has more volunteer time helping endangered and displaced Multnomah county children than any other man out there. I care more than anyone can realize and pray hard for Kyron’s safe return. I know in my heart that law enforcement will be successful and bring Kyron back home, and hold all those responsible for his disappearance to account for their actions in court. We will see this happen, I have no doubt.

I will continue to ask God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron’s location.

Respectfully submitted on this 18th day of August, Twenty-ten

Jason Name Redacted

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 01:01:30 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2016, 02:12:42 AM »

i know i dont get here often anymore, i try to read when i can
and Janet thank you for your updates and keeping Kyrons"
name out there

anyway the other day someone told me about a creepy movie
he had seen,sorry dont remember name of movie,he said it was
an older movie maybe 2010?
what got me was the killer predug the graves b4 the murders
and i thought about TMH timeline and the discussion about
where could you place a body in 2.5 hrs and not be found. i
know i dont like to think of Kyron as deceased either.
if that is what happened... a planned murder that involved a
predug grave, then Kyron may only be found by accident.
i see seahorse thinking about construction sites, which involves
a pre-planned area too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2016, 10:44:38 AM »

Hi cw618.  It has been a while

Kyron deceased?  You could be right but ... when I consider the statements over the years ... statements shared by MCSO, Desiree and Kaine ... statements that imply that the quest is to bring Kyron home ... I cannot go there.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Janet

+++++

KYRON LIVES!!

Five Years Later - "If He's Listening"

Desiree Young - MCDA Don Rees - June 4, 2015

Desiree's still convinced Terri is the one who took Kyron.

"Absolutely, without a doubt. With all my heart I know she did it. I think she was working with one, or possibly two people. But absolutely she did it," said Desiree.

Local parents who've been following the case showed up to pay their respects, along with officials from the sheriff and DA's office.

"The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office was on scene at Skyline 5 years ago and we continue to be involved in the case so tonight we wanted to come out and show our support for everyone," said Don Rees from the Multnomah Co. District Attorney's Office.

The crowd at the Wall of Hope released red balloons, Kyron's favorite color. ....

Desiree hopes that if he sees them, if he's listening, she wants him to know she will never give up.

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

Five Years Later - "I believe He is Alive"

Kaine Horman - June 3, 2015

"I would call it a belief because to me hope is passive. Hope is, 'Gosh, I don't know what will happen, I sure hope it turns out well,' as opposed to, I believe he is alive. It's a much different statement."

http://www.katu.com/news/investigators/Five-years-later-why-Kyron-Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html

Five Years Later - "I'd almost call it a belief"

Kaine Horman - June 4, 2015

"He’s potentially either in the area with someone or even outside our area with someone else. ....  I’d almost call it a belief.  Hope to me is good, but it’s also kind of uncertain.”

http://koin.com/2015/06/04/kaine-horman-on-kyron-terri-life-after-5-years/

5 1/2 Years Later - "Bringing Kyron Home"

Rod Underhill - MCDA Office - December 20, 2015

" .... MCSO and MCDA remains steadfast in solving this crime, and bring Kyron home.  We also remain dedicated to maintaining the investigative integrity of this case and as such will not discuss additional details of the case. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/rodunderhillforda/?hc_location=ufi

Six Years Later - "We Have Found Kyron"

Desiree Young - June 4, 2016

What is it like now that Kyron has been missing for 6 years?

" .... Each year I reflect on where we are and how I can change it, I try to think of at least one more thing I can do. I can tell you of all of the things that we have done to bring Kyron home, but you have all been here with us to see it. And still, we don’t have Kyron home. Each day I still expect to get that phone call that I am waiting for, you know the one, “Desiree, this is the police, we have found Kyron!” I want that phone call more than anything, I want to see the police standing on my doorstep waiting to tell me they’ve found him. ...."

UPDATE 122
https://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 02:22:12 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2016, 02:36:36 PM »

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

The Secreting of Kyron Horman?

Friday, June 4, 2010

1.  Terri convinces Kaine that his white pick up truck is required to bring Kyron's science project home from school.

2.  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara.

3.  Dede is picked up at a prearranged location on the way to Skyline.

4.  Dede's vehicle vehicle is parked out of sight.  

5.  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and Dede arrive at Skyline.

6.  Terri parks in front of the school.

7.  Terri, Kiara and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.

8.  DeDe moves the white pick up truck from the front of the school to a side exit.

9.  Upon exiting the classroom following the photo-take Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.

10. Terri, Kyron and Kiara leave the school through a side exit where Dede is waiting in the white pick up truck.

11. Terri drives the short distance to where Dede had left her vehicle earlier.

12. At some period in time Kyron is administered a sleeping pill.

13. Terri drives to two Fred Meyers stores in an attempt to establish an alibi ... leaving a sleeping Kyron in the pick up at both locations.  Terri drives to a Magic Cleaners leaving not only a sleeping Kyron but a also a sleeping Kiara in the pick up.  

14. Dede drives to her place of employment ... parks her vehicle leaving cell phone behind and ... makes her presence known.

15. After establishing alibis Terri picks up Dede at her place of employment.

16. Terri drives with Dede, Kyron and Kiara to Sauvie Island.

17. At a prearranged location ... prearranged through Dede's child advocate ex-boyfriend ... a sleeping Kyron is passed to an unknown participant who has connections to a network that secrets children at risk to safe houses.

18. Terri drives directly to the gym to establish an alibi leaving Dede in the pick up.

19. Terri drives Dede back to her place of employment prior to driving home.

20.  A missed Dede makes her presence known.

The Possible Implications?

1.  Dede and her child advocate ex-boyfriend as well as Terri do not know who Kyron was passed to and they do not know where a secreted Kyron was taken.

2.  Kyron is alive and well.

3.  Attorneys of Dede and her child advocate ex-boyfriend have negotiated immunity deals with the prosecutor for their respective clients in exchange for the truth as well as GJ testimonies ... the truth that has been confirmed through polygraphs ... the truth that will be revealed in respective witness testimonies at an upcoming trial.

4.  Dede's child advocate ex-boyfriend's 2010 open letter to the Oregonian and Dede's 2013 BOC interview revealing an immunity deal were all about cooperating with investigators with the intention of sending Terri's attorney an underlying message that his client had been busted?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:36:51 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2016, 10:39:02 PM »

TERRI AND DEDE - A JULY 2010 FALLING OUT?

THE Indictment

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

.... Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down." ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

No Longer Speaking to Terri

Friend of missing boy's stepmom appears before grand jury
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/

No Contact with Terri Since July 2010

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 4 September 2013 12:28 pm

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.  ©
S. Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief- Blink On Crime
Lea Conner,  Attorney- contributing editor, and, legal analyst

<snipped>

Spicher asks if she can at least discuss it with her dad, a retired deputy with the Klamath Falls Sheriff’s Office. Herron said she could, but that he could not discuss it with her attorney, either.

Spicher told them it was 10: 00 PM , and reminded them that she has not had any contact with Terri since July 2010.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: June 12, 2016, 10:22:18 PM »

Could it be that the following "disconnects" will be clarified in the the upcoming Terri-BOC interview?

+++++

1. THE DISCONNECT

In the January, 2016 interview with People Magazine Terri implies that as a married woman there was no way she would encourage Rudy Sanchez' advances ... advances that were made prior to June 4, 2010.  However ... in a July, 2010 filing Kaine states otherwise.

Nevertheless ... three weeks following the disappearing of Kyron ... four days following Kaine's departure from the home ... two days after being served with a restraining order preventing her from any contact with Kiara ... Terri was sexting with Michael Cook who is a friend of Kaine.

Rudy Sanchez

Terri Horman - People Magazine - January 20, 2016

(Video 5:25)

"The MFH plot was completely bogus.  The person who done that had an axe to grind because he had made forward advances towards me on Mother's Day of that year and I told him to leave that I had no interest in that.  I was married and wanted none of that whatsoever."

http://www.people.com/article/terri-horman-speaks-out-kyron-horman-disappearance

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 16, 2010

<snipped>

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 14 July 2010 3:29 pm

11.  ... July 20, 2010 at 9:04 p
m

"I am told by sources that Terri was involved in an intimate relationship with Rudy Sanchez at some point. The extent of which, to my knowledge has not been verified."   B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Michael Cook

Terri Horman - ABC News - January 22, 2016

(Video 00:30)

Interviewer: For the first time Horman is speaking out about her failed polygraphs; her whereabouts that fateful day and why she was sexting another man during the investigation.

Interviewer:  Let face it.  Your stepson is still missing.  You are in the midst of all this scrutiny and your're sexting with some random guy.  It doesn't look good.

Terri:  No it doesn't but I am not going to make an excuse for it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/terri-horman-purpose-find-son-36465437

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 16, 2010

<snipped>

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

"While respondent at times, references the fact that she misses both children Kiara and Kyron, the significant majority of the material deals with social and personal matters between Mr. Cook and respondent and belies that assertion," Rackner wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.htm

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 26, 2010

<snipped>.

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. .../

"Until respondent begins answering questions about the events of June 4, 2010, I cannot support any contact between her and Kiara, even if supervised."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:59:11 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: June 12, 2016, 10:40:54 PM »

2.  THE DISCONNECT

Why did it take 5 1/2 years for Desiree to learn that Terri attributes her failed polygraphs to her loss of hearing in one ear?

We haven't heard that in 5 1/2 years

Desiree Young - January 20, 2016

(Video 1:38)

Interviewer:  "She (Terri) explains that she is deaf in one ear and she says she essentially that is the reason she failed that first polygraph test.  What is your reaction to that."

Desiree:  "Well ... I can't believe that is a reason that she would fail a polygraph test.  Not only that but two polygraphs after that and walk out.  I have a hard time with that story.  We haven't heard that in 5 1/2 years Her story has always been that her timeline does not line up with video surveillance and eye witness accounts.  The questions she was asked were very direct and very clear.  She also gave those back to us at the house after she had done the polygraphs.  So I know it lines up with what Law Enforcement is telling me."

http://ktvl.com/news/local/video-desiree-youngs-response-to-terri-hormans-people-interview

3. THE DISCONNECT

The day following Kyron's disappearance Terri reveals in an emails the reason behind the alleged June 4, 2010 doctor appointment she made for Kyron but ... in the January 2016 the story changed.

Staring off in Space ... Can't Remember

Terri Horman - In Her Own Words - June 5, 2010

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-e-mails-they-are-blaming-me-11-19-2015

Doing Things to Himself

Terri Horman - In Her Own Words - January 26, 2016

(Video 6:55)

Terry said that she told her pediatrician and later the police that she suspected that there was somethng off about Kyron leading up to the weeks before his disappearance.

Terri:  I would walk into his room and there were things he was doing things to himself that told me there was something wrong ... that somebody was touch him improperly.

Interviewer:  So you are telling me that he was maybe being sexually abused?

Terri:  Possibly ... and that was a concern of mine.

Interviewer:  What is your theory about what happened?

Terri:  He was taken from school.

Interviewer:  So you think that a stranger came and abducted him.

Terri:  Yes.  There are pedophiles in the area.  Definitedly

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/terri-horman-details-happened-stepsons-disappearance-36518300
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:41:22 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: June 12, 2016, 10:51:20 PM »

4.  THE DISCONNECT

In a June 5, 2010 email to a friend Terri shared that after completing errands following her departure from Skyline she was unsuccessful in her efforts to get a fussy Kiara to sleep.  However ... in January, 2016 she claimed the contrary.  Why did the story change?    

Tried but No Go

Terri Horman - Timeline in Her Own Words - June 5, 2010

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. ....

"I left the school at 9 .... I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Got Her to Crash a Little Bit

Terri Horman -  Timeline - ABC News Interview - January 22, 2016

Video (3:48)

Juju Chang:  Terri said she left Skyline Elementary at 8:45 ... her 19 month old daughter Kiara with her.  She said she drove to a nearby Fred Meyer's pharmacy to look for a specific medicine for Kiara.  Terri says they didn't have the medicine so she drove to another Fred Meyers to see if they had it in stock.  Then comes a period of unaccounted time ... many of those who follow the case closely question ... when she pulled over to tend to her fussy toddler.

Terri:  I parked for a while ... about 1/2 hour.  I rocked her to sleep and got her to crash a little bit.

JuJu Chang:  So why pull off of the road?

Terri:  She works best at the time.  Works best to be rocked to sleep.

Chang:  Terri said once Kiara was asleep she began to drive around to keep her napping.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/terri-horman-investigators-made-life-hell-stepson-kyrons/story?id=36437200
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:21:37 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: June 12, 2016, 11:09:29 PM »

5.  THE DISCONNECT

Nowhere in Terri's timeline shared in a June 5, 2010 email as well as a January 22, 2016 interview did she mention a stop at Magic Cleaners.  Could it be that a required explanation re where Kiara was during that stop is the motivation behind the omission?  

The Magic Cleaners' Stop?

Terri Horman - Timeline in Her Own Words - June 5, 2010

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. ....

"I left the school at 9 .... I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

The Magic Cleaners' Stop?

Terri Horman -  Timeline - ABC News Interview - January 22, 2016

Video (3:48):

Juju Chang:  Terri said she left Skyline Elementary at 8:45 ... her 19 month old daughter Kiara with her.  She said she drove to a nearby Fred Meyer's pharmacy to look for a specific medicine for Kiara.  Terri says they didn't have the medicine so she drove to another Fred Meyers to see if they had it in stock.  Then comes a period of unaccounted time ... many of those who follow the case closely question ... when she pulled over to tend to her fussy toddler.

Terri:  I parked for a while ... about 1/2 hour.  I rocked her to sleep and got her to crash a little bit.

JuJu Chang:  So why pull off of the road?

Terri:  She works best at the time.  Works best to be rocked to sleep.

Chang:  Terri said once Kiara was asleep she began to drive around to keep her napping.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/terri-horman-investigators-made-life-hell-stepson-kyrons/story?id=36437200

Dropped off two shirts for cleaning?  Nobody with her?

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

Investigators said for years that Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron before he disappeared from Skyline Elementary in July, 2010. But her attorneys said Friday that was not the case. ....

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

However, Terri Horman's attorneys can conduct their own investigation. They will be allowed to interview witnesses, including teachers at Skyline Elementary and employees of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24-hour Fitness. They will not be allowed to question Skyline students. ....

Video Excerpt (1:25)

Kyle Iboshi:  Terri Horman's lawyers also hope to question the owner of Magic Cleaners in Beaverton.  She says that Terri came in ALONE and dropped off some clothes the day Kyron disappeared.

Sari Shanti:  She dropped off two shirts for cleaning.  There was nobody with her.

Reporter:  A little kid?

Sari Shanti: No.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:38:07 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »

THE UNWAVERING TRUTH

Considering Kyron's parents have not wavered in their position in six years ... Kyron's parents' position that Terri is behind the secreting of their son ... it makes sense when ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... investigators have not wavered.

2010 - Structural Problem

Dateline NBC
Little Boy Lost
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

TONY YOUNG: I absolutely believe that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

DESIREE YOUNG: And I do, too.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.V2CaMbsrLX5

2016 - Structural Problems

"I feel like she betrayed Kyron's trust that day.  She betrayed his love. I don't think she has a right to call him her son and only because she is responsible for his kidnapping and there's no way around that.  Terri hasn't been the only focus. Law enforcement has been very thorough about ruling people out. They don't have tunnel vision.  We got to Terri because of Terri. We got to Terri because of all of her emails and all of her GPS information on her phone and all of the eyewitness accounts that were conflicting with her timeline.  We know who did this.  We know who's involved and we know the basic circumstances. I know that fate will step in."

http://katu.com/news/local/desiree-young-kyron-hormans-mom-says-terri-hormans-interview-made-her-heart-hurt

(Video 1:38)

Interviewer:  "She (Terri) explains that she is deaf in one ear and she says she essentially that is the reason she failed that first polygraph test.  What is your reaction to that."

Desiree:  "Well ... I can't believe that is a reason that she would fail a polygraph test.  Not only that but two polygraphs after that and walk out.  I have a hard time with that story.  We haven't heard that in 5 1/2 years Her story has always been that her timeline does not line up with video surveillance and eye witness accounts.  The questions she was asked were very direct and very clear.  She also gave those back to us at the house after she had done the polygraphs.  So I know it lines up with what Law Enforcement is telling me."

http://ktvl.com/news/local/video-desiree-youngs-response-to-terri-hormans-people-interview
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:06:54 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2016, 10:23:01 PM »

TERRI HORMAN - THE FOCUS

When I consider the following compilation of statements ... statements afforded by Kyron's parents and LE over a six year period ... statements that have never been retracted ... I contend that Terri continues to be the focus of suspicion in the disappearance of her stepson.

+++++

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.  The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Multnomah County Sheriff's Captain Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

“Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron’s disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this.

http://www.kptv.com/story/14805736/battle-in-horman-custody-case-continues-10-25-2010

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Kaine%20October%2025%20Filing.pdf

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

Terri's Attorneys - Court Records - September 13, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.  They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Terri's Attorney - October 10, 2013

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was
not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.  Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.

http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

Kaine's Attorney - Terri - October 9, 2013

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

Terri's Attorney - Peter Bunch - October 30, 2013

“There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

“There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

Terri Horman - August 14, 2014

"He (Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron.  My lawyer has witnesses to prove it."

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_women_who_opposed_terri_h.html

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer.  It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle.  We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pcb.1034096980013556/1034095460013708/?type=3&theater

Terri Horman - Attorneys - May 31, 2015

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

Terri Horman - 2015

"I have no knowledge where Kyron may be and have proclaimed my innocence of any wrongdoing to law enforcement as well as I was not the last person to be seen with him to which my attorney has stated in court, on the record."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."  "We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

Video (1:24)  "It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55. ... He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:26:14 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2016, 04:35:32 PM »

My thoughts exactly.

Kyron Horman’s Mother Fires Back At Step-Mom’s Interview
JANUARY 27, 2016 |  BY RADIO

Comments

Toss my Cookies
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Desiree reminds me a lot of Elaine Hatfield-Hall, Dylan Redwine’s mom. Two mothers who will fight for truth and justice for their baby boys until their dying breath. They along with thousands of others know what happened to their sons. It’s time for law enforcement in Colorado and Oregon to get off their asses and make some arrests.

http://radionewz.net/2016/01/kyron-hormans-mother-fires-back-at-step-moms-interview/

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:57:08 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2016, 09:57:50 PM »

THE SAME PAGE

Kaine

Severely Emotionally Distrubed - No Contact With Kiara

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 26, 2010

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron."

<snipped>.

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

" ... I cannot support any contact between her and Kiara, even if supervised."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Blink

Not Under Any Set Of Circumstances

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24 pm

18.  .... October 27, 2010 at 9:54 pm

"It is just sickening. The matter of whether or not she is involved in Kyron’s disappearance aside, given her disassociative activities while her 7 year old step-son was missing, and her apparent Fugly coping, I would not let her my child under any set of circumstances. ...."  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-29/

A Skank?

25.   Madilu says:
October 28, 2010 at 8:19 pm

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/a/4/6/a466434a-e631-4fef-96c5-8162118cb371/petition.pdf

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/f/1/2/f12d5e9c-5f4f-4cb5-8d93-0979d33f4120/redacted_text_messages.pdf

+++++

I try very hard to maintain my decorum. I have been working my bippy off on another case and just had the oppty to read these in total.  That woman is a skank. B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-30/#comments

Needs Major Psych Help

Kyron Horman Case Update: Blinkoncrime.com Legal Analyst Lea Conner Weighs In
Posted by Christina Stoy | Friday 29 October 2010 7:39 am

47. .... October 29, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I have to say I do not agree with that, and I would not let this woman near my child without a licensed professional recommending it was in KIARA’s best interests to see her Mother, of course in a controlled setting.

Analysis aside, she is batshit to behave that way.

I was reading those, throwing up in my mouth a little, and thinking, how freaking sad is this woman talking about how much she can bench. My ass she can bench that much right now anyway.

If someone comes away from those exchanges, given the situation, and thinks this woman does not need major psych help, you also believe everything in STAR magazine.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/29/kyron-horman-case-update-blinkoncrime-com-legal-analyst-lea-conner-weighs-in/comment-page-1/#comments

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:16:23 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 17, 2016, 09:51:50 AM »

A PRIORITY - THE SAFETY OF CORY AND KIARA

Are Kaine Horman and Elaine Hatfield over-reacting in regards to safety concerns pertaining to their surviving children when the possible thought processes of Terri Horman and Mark Redwine are considered?  I don't think so.

Read the anguish account shared by Chuck Cox ... Susan Powell's father. ... regarding the horrific deaths of his grandsons ... Brandon and Charlie ... at the hands of their own father ... their own father who was the focus of suspicion by LE in the disappearance of their mother.

+++++++

JOSH POWELL

Authorities: Powell kids hit with hatchet before blaze
Mon February 6, 2012

The two sons of a Washington man killed along with their father in a weekend fire suffered hatchet wounds before dying of carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said Monday.

Investigators found a hatchet in the home of Josh Powell, whom authorities believe set the Sunday afternoon fire, said Ed Troyer, a spokesman for the Pierce County, Washington, Sheriff's Department. Powell was a suspect in the 2009 disappearance of his wife, Susan Cox-Powell.

An autopsy showed his sons, 5-year-old Braden and 7-year-old Charlie, suffered chop injuries to their necks, but medical examiners concluded both boys and their father died from inhaling carbon monoxide, the county medical examiner's office reported.

<snipped>

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/06/us/washington-powell-explosion/

TERRI'S OWN ATTORNEY

Horman Divorce Case Delayed Until 2011
10-07-2010

<snipped>

Attorney Peter Bunch said Terri Horman is no doubt the focus of the criminal investigation into Kyron’s disappearance. He said any testimony or questions about finances that will come up during the divorce proceedings might be used against her by investigators.

"There is no doubt that she's in the crosshairs of the state's investigation," Bunch said.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14803256/horman-divorce-case-delayed-until-2011-10-07-2010?clienttype=printable

KAINE HORMAN

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

19. "... Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.   Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

Horman hearing: Judge seeks input on how to handle landscaper testimony
FEB. 20, 2014

Kaine Horman will ask the court in June to deny his ex-wife any parenting time with their daughter, Kiara, now 5.  He'll argue that Terri Horman "presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara,'' citing Sanchez's testimony, according to court documents.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/post_437.html

ELAINE HATFIELD

Dylan's mother calls for arrest of Mark Redwine
February 12, 2015

Hatfield said she is concerned about her and her family's safety, including that of her eldest son, Cory Redwine, and his new son.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150212/PRT01/150219932/Dylan%27s-mother-calls-for-arrest-of-Mark-Redwine

CHUCK COX

Chuck Cox: ‘Too many warning signs’ regarding Josh Powell
Posted: 12:20 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

<snipped>

Cox said he warned police, social workers, lawyers and anyone else who would listen that he felt Powell might try something desperate.

“We felt that if he – Josh – felt that there was no hope -- that he was losing, or was gonna end up in jail or something – that he would do something very desperate and could possibly harm the children or take them with him in a murder-suicide thing,” Cox said. “Well, there you go.”

Powell, despite being the only person of interest in the case, had refused to cooperate with detectives. For that reason and many others, Chuck Cox said he thinks the deaths of his grandsons could have, and should have, been avoided.

“There were too many warning signs that were known, but due to legal limitations, were unable to be acted upon,” he said. “So we ended up where we ended up.”

<snipped>

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/chuck-cox-too-many-warning-signs-regarding-josh-po/nHWNk/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:28:00 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: June 17, 2016, 10:51:16 AM »

WAS THE PICK-UP MOVED?  WITNESSES?

New Flyer in Kyron Horman Case Focuses on Stepmom and Her Friend
08/11/2010

<snipped>

At least one witness told police he or she saw a second adult waiting in Terri's truck while she was with Kyron at his school science fair the morning of June 4.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20409614,00.html

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010

<snipped>

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair. ....

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

"We're looking for additional witnesses," he added, standing in the Brooks Hill Historic Church across from the school in front of blown-up photos of the Horman truck staged at each location.

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared. Criminal justice experts say authorities likely are also seeking to support testimony they obtained from witnesses before an investigative grand jury.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

Video (1:24)  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 1 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ztXZ6ts9M

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 2 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPR1QT3DGDs

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:57:28 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: June 17, 2016, 11:35:23 AM »

THE UNTRACEABLE PHONES

It makes sense to me that the words of FOX's Harris Faulkner and Desiree were derived from an official foundation ... an official foundation implying that Dede and Terri had contact contact on June 4, 2010 .

There appears to have been a time that Blink believed that both Dede and Terri could have been participants in the happenings of June 4, 2010.

Could it be that Blink's February 25, 2016 "teaser" re the contents of her upcoming interview publication will reveal that there was a credible foundation that investigators derived suspicion ... suspicion that there had indeed been contact between Terri and Dede on June 4, 2010?

Dede?

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Terri Horman Leaves The House
Posted by Christina Stoy | Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ”

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

On The Day The Little Boy Vanished

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner
Aug 09, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished.  The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

No Malice Intended

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Posted by Christina Stoy | Monday 26 July 2010 3:16 pm

6. ... August 19, 2010 at 10:36 pm

".... I do not usually say this, but in the interest of disclosure I feel I must.  Dede absolutely creeps me out. I mean, everything about her. No malice intended, and I cannot put my finger on it." B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-56/#comments

On and After 6/4/10

Desiree Davidson Young - World Soldiers - September 5, 2013

.... DeDe - why use "throw away" phones to call and talk to Terri on and after 6/4/10 if you have nothing to hide and you are innocent. Oh and wait that means you were in contact with Terri after March 2010????? ....

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=861104123979510&id=161645780592018

One Teaser

Kyron Horman Missing Case: Terri Horman Breaks Her Silence In People Magazine Interview
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 21 January 2016 12:06

12.  .... February 25, 2016 at 11:52 pm

... One teaser *I will not comment on further* until I publish my update/interview article- is that after much diligence I now truly understand WHY DDS was believed to be complicit if TH had been. Obviously it should have been ruled out early on, but I can see how MCSO went down that road so to speak.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-25/#comments

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:54:42 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 17, 2016, 01:41:50 PM »

THIS IS THE MOMENT

It appears that "the moment" Desiree is referencing in her May 2015 posting is not "the moment" that according to Blink allegedly took place at the front entrance of the school immediately upon Terri's arrival on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Desiree clearly states in her posting that "the moment" coincides with Terri's departure from Skyline through the side exit along with Kiara and Kyron "between 8:45 and 8:50".

When Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... I can only assume the statements of Kyron's parents have an official foundation.  In other words ... it makes sense that their words are a reflection of the truth ... the truth that is derived from the Kyron Horman case file.  Think about it.  Only the truth will be instrumental in bringing about a resolution for Desiree and Kaine in regards to the whereabouts of their precious son.

+++++

Kyron Horman Missing: New Years Eve Settlement Ends Horman Marriage
Posted by Christina Stoy |  Tuesday 31 December 2013 6:18 pm

40. .....
October 20, 2015 at 12:56 am

" .... TH, Ky and Kiara turned around at about the front entrance when they realized Kyron forgot his backpack in the truck. This is the impetus for DY comments about them “leaving”. They never crested the doorway until they returned to the truck, retrieved the backpack, headed to Kyron’s classroom, hung up his jacket and backpack and toured the SF, ensuing pics, etc. Further evidence of this is the fact that Kyron’s jacket and backpack were hanging in his classroom still when it was discovered he was missing. ...."

" ....The path taken by TH Kiara and Ky from the school to retrieve the backpack was straight down the front steps to the road shoulder where TH was parked.  ...." B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/comment-page-272/#comments

Desiree Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Video Excerpt - 1:24

Jason Mattera:  "This picture of Kyron beaming proudly in from of his project The Red Eyed Tree Frog was taken by his stepmother Terri just minutes before he vanished."

Mattera:  "What time did Terri go missing."

Desiree Young:  It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.

Mattera:  "Desiree claims that several people told her that they saw Kyron leave with Terri Horman."

Desiree: "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 1 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ztXZ6ts9M

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 2 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPR1QT3DGDs
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:43:08 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2016, 02:50:26 PM »

FATHER'S DAY 2010

Family of Kyron Horman Prepares for First Fathers Day Without Him
PORTLAND, Ore., June 18, 2010

The family of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman said today they are preparing for their first fathers day without him, while a police flyer seeking information appears to target the boy's stepmother. ....

Gates read a statement from the Horman family, thanking authorities for their hard work and chronicling their heartbreak after two weeks without word from their young son.

"It has been two weeks since our son Kyron disappeared," said the statement. "For the last 14 days we have not been able to talk to him see him playing around the house or tuck him in bed. Any parents would understand the grief that this causes our family."

"Father's day is Sunday. For the first time in seven years we won't have Kyron around to talk to. It hurts us deeply and our hearts are broken," it said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-oregon-boys-uncle-arrested-unrelated-charge/story?id=10955255

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:36:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2016, 04:09:38 PM »

Just checking in to see if there are any new developments in Kyron Horman's missing person case.  There doesn't appear to be anything new.     I hope some day soon there will be answers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2016, 01:01:50 PM »

THE UNCHALLENGED RESTRAINING ORDER

In almost six years since Kaine served Terri the June 2010 restraining order which has denied her any contact with Kiara ... Stephen Houze HAS NOT FOLLOWED THROUGH with any legal challenge to the status quo.  Why?

Also ... there has never been any legal motion filed by Terri's attorney that challenges the well-being of Kiara under her father's care.

++++

The Disconnect

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Parenting Time Request Motion Dropped

Terri Moulton Horman drops motion seeking parenting time with Kiara
November 03, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman's attorneys have withdrawn their motion seeking parenting time for their client with her daughter after her estranged husband's lawyer informed them that they would face extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records. ....

Bunch has argued earlier that a parallel civil divorce case, while the criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron Horman's disappearance, would jeopardize Terri Horman's Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.

Motion for Visitation Rights

Hearing examines details of Horman divorce case
Friday, September 13, 2013

Also under review Friday was a motion by Terri to have visitation rights with her daughter. In June, a judge renewed a restraining order original filed by Kaine in June 2010 against his estranged wife that does not allow her contact with him or their now 4-year-old daughter Kiara. On July 8, the same day that Terri subpoenaed O’Donnell, Terri also filed a motion contesting the restraining order.

In its response, on July 13 Kaine’s attorney Peter Engel issued a motion for protective order. In it he wrote:

“Ms. Horman has been in seclusion for three years. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement.  She intends to exercise her privilege against self-incrimination. She has not contested the FAPA Order since it was originally issued in June of 2010. She has chosen to forego a relationship with the parties’ daughter Kiara, now four years old. Yet, she now expects to conduct one-sided discovery in a single day of depositions, and have a hearing, all while the case is stayed.” ....

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/

Withdrawal of Visitation Request

Terri Horman withdraws visitation request for daughter
October 30, 2013

An attorney for Terri Moulton Horman has filed a motion to withdraw her request for visitation of her young daughter.Judge Meisenheimer s office confirms the motion was filed on Tuesday. ....

In Monday's filing, Terri's attorney states the withdrawl of the motion for visitation is in no way an agreement to maintain the status quo regarding the estranged couple's daughter, and that Terri does not, and will not, give up her right to seek legal custody of their daughter. ....

According to Terri's attorney, the motion to withdraw was being filed to avoid litigation that is destructive to the parties and their daughter, despite very deep and great reluctance, and with grave concern about their daughter's short-term development and long-term well-being. ....

Under a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman, Terri Moulton-Horman has been denied visitation with their daughter. The estranged couple has filed a series of inflammatory motions in the ensuing battle over whether to permit Terri to have some kind of visitation. ....

http://legacy.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11781062/

Terri Evokes the Fifth Amendment

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014

Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."  

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged. Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony.  A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

Rudy Sanchez - Deposition
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Emergency%20Hearing%20Motion.pdf

The Plan? Keeping My Daughter Safe and Bringing Kyron Home

Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

A Reintegration Plan

Kaine Horman awarded custody of daughter; Terri Horman to have strictly-supervised visits eventually
June 4, 2014

Kaine Horman has been awarded the custody of his daughter, Kiara, and ex-wife Terri Moulton Horman will have strictly supervised visits with the girl under a detailed "reintegration plan,'' according to a settlement signed Tuesday. ....

The fact that Kaine Horman has been awarded sole custody of their daughter does not prevent Terri Horman from inspecting and consulting with staff of the school Kiara attends, "to inspect and receive governmental agency and law enforcement records concerning the child,'' consult with her doctors or authorize health care for the child, or apply to be the girl's "conservator, guardian ad litem or both,'' the court records say. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kaine_horman_awarded_custody_o.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

The Status Quo is Maintained

Kaine Horman - June 4, 2014

"I believe where we are today is still keeping my daughter safe, that status quo is still maintained, so I think we are doing what we need to be doing." ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-awarded-full-custody-of-daughter--261867341.html

NO CONTACT OF ANY KIND

Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'
June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.  "Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.  ... Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle. ....

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Plan on Hold

Terri Horman, stepmom of missing Kyron Horman, moved to California, state records show
January 9, 2016

In June 2014, a Multnomah County judge granted custody of the daughter to Kaine Horman, but approved a plan to help reunite the mother and child and allow visitation.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Custody Agreement
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

Desiree and Kaine - The Same Page

KTVL CBS 10 News, Medford
January 21, 2016

DESIREE: (Video 3:55) I am grateful.  I am glad we have been able to keep Kiara away from her. I am glad that Kiara has a stable life ... stable as it can be considering the circumstances.
https://www.facebook.com/180780400322/videos/10156473491155323/?fref=nf

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Does "zip it" translate into "5th Amendment"?

Zip It

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Files For Restraining Order And Divorce From Terri Horman
Posted by Christina Stoy | Tuesday 29 June 2010 7:39 am

42.  .... June 30, 2010 at 6:35 pm

If this woman does not have counsel, or secured counsel “in the process” I will lose all my faith in the land of opportunistic defense attorneys looking for the biggest case of their careers.

I say that respectfully, as some of my best friends are… (you know the drill)

And then, I will speculate that she has a level of culpability and has been advised by counsel to zip it, as they are looking to mount a mental defense.

Counsel will not be an issue in this case, and frankly, the tactic of allowing others to speak for her is a grave mistake.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/29/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/comment-page-5/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:08:50 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.