March 28, 2024, 02:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546469 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2016, 04:05:53 PM »

SEVERING TIES WITH PEOPLE MAGAZINE

The January 2016 People Magazine article was not the first time that Elaine Aradillas has portrayed Terri Horman as a victim.  Two years ago in a February 2014 article Aradillas did likewise.  This is the period in time that Desiree Young's relationship with the publication she previously respected came to an end.

I can only assume that Kaine Horman concurred with Kyron's mother in February 2014 which explains his utter frustration in a Facebook comment on January 20, 2016 in regards to an upcoming Elaine Aradillas' article pertaining to an interview with Terri.   Nevertheless ... on the same day ... January 20, 2016 ... Kaine did afford Aradillas a brief statement.

The vetting of 2010 public filings reveals that investigators informed Kaine as well as Terri's attorney that two circuit judges concluded that Terri was involved in the disappearance of Kyron as well as an attempt at a MFH plot against his person.  A judge stated that Terri is the prime suspect and LE stated that the last known person seen with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 was Terri.  I cannot comprehend Elaine Aradillas' thinking process when she afforded Terri an interview but did not asked the hard questions.

Terri - The Victim

Kyron Horman: Case Life Under Scrutiny
By ELAINE ARADILLAS
February 10, 2014

Prisoner in Her Own Home

On Nov. 23 Kyron's mother, Desiree, led a small group of protesters, who stood in front of Terri Horman's home with photos of Kyron and demanded to know where he is. Desiree said she wanted to see Terri face-to-face, but Terri never came to the window. Her mother called 911 to complain about the protest. "Nobody here supports them. They've been asked to leave our property," a neighbor says of the protesters. ....

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20782790,00.html

Just Another Tabloid

Justice for Kyron Horman!

UPDATE #82   28 MONTHS AGO (February 2014)

My Saturday started with friends and family texting me about the new article in People Magazine that I was anxiously awaiting. Since my long phone interviews with the main contact since Kyron went missing in June 2010, the person at People that has been here from the beginning, I have bought every magazine just to reassure myself that I would have it when the article was published. After receiving some concerning feedback, I immediately went down to the corner market to purchase my own People, much to my dismay. I couldn’t wait to read it, so I stood there in the middle of the store scanning through all of the pages, and that's when I saw it, the photo of Terri Horman, the devil that took a part of me away. I was in my own little world as I read on about how Terri has been a “prisoner in her own home.” As I approached the end of the article my eyes welled up with tears, as I realized that it was truly the end of the article and there wasn’t anything about Kyron, my son, the one that is missing. I was told by the lady publishing this article it was going to be an update on Kyron. I am deeply saddened and extremely disappointed by this article and in People Magazine. As a journalist and media representative their job and responsibility is to cover Kyron’s case and have a neutral viewpoint, not about who's side they are on. It is their responsibility to cover the facts, not hear say from Terri’s friends, who only care about getting their name in the media, and a neighbor, who’s only upset because this was all brought to his tiny little street in Roseburg, Oregon. And who would blame him, I would be really mad if one of my neighbors did this to a child too. This article is an atrocity. Not only did People Magazine not check their facts, they didn’t check their sources either as much of their article is false. I now have a very different opinion of People Magazine. I thought they were one of the sources that I could trust, and that is not the case anymore. I now think of them as just another tabloid, no better than the other ones out there stating false stories like they are fact, just to get readers. The media play a very important role in a missing child's case. They are in charge of getting the facts out to millions of people in the hopes that someone somewhere will know something that will lead us to finding our loved ones. This responsibility shouldn’t be taken lightly. The unfortunate thing for People Magazine is that they now have compromised their position with me, Kyron’s mom. I am one of the people that could have given them THE interview and THE story when we do finally get answers and we get to bring Kyron home.

My Saturday ended with my husband and me not being able to sleep, because we were so upset by this article. I spent the entire day trying to figure out why the world is this way. My husband said so eloquently what I couldn’t; “I liken this article to writing about a pedophile that can’t be with the child that they perpetrated a crime against.” Well I simply say it is disgusting, and it is a crime on its own, a crime against Kyron. Terri Horman took something wonderful from this world that we live in, she took my son. That is the real story. Why does she insist on not telling us what she did with him that terrible day? Why does she insist on not talking, when the rest of us have cleared ourselves in this investigation? And why has she lied on numerous occasions not just to me, but to my entire family, law enforcement, her friends and her own attorneys about Kyron and her role in his disappearance? Why has she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on the 3rd after failing that one as well? Why does she have a right to do all of the things that Kyron doesn’t; live life, go for walks, visit with neighbors, visit with her family, go outside, play with her dog, have Christmas, and just be here? Why does she hate him, why does she blame him for everything wrong in her marriage, why would Kyron have to bear that blame? Why does Terri insist on portraying herself as “poor me,” when she should be caring about poor Kyron. He is the one that has been victimized, he is the one that deserves an award for all he has had to endure from her.

And the most important question of all; Why can’t I have him back, have him home, to hug and love as I always have? Why not Terri? What is the reason you can’t give me my son back?

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

People's Magazine - Tabloid Journalism

Kyron Horman - January 20, 2016

"Hi friends. Yes I am well aware of the tabloid journalism piece in the media today. FYI - there will be more of the same coming Friday.

We have a HOST of MCSO and FBI investigators STILL standing by with interviews and polygraphs when someone actually wants to cooperate. FEEL FREE TO STOP BY THEY ARE WAITING!! STILL!! Until then we'll stick with the scores of people with valid/accurate information and the failed polygraphs as the only actual actions taken to-date.

To all of you: how about not linking the article/interview?

REMEMBER KYRON?!?!? This is what we need to be focused on!!
Love you Kyron!!"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1542490139366963&story_fbid=1676175579331751

http://www.kptv.com/story/31013062/kaine-horman-investigators-still-waiting-to-talk-to-kyrons-stepmom

A People Magazine Statement Nevertheless

Kyron Horman's Father Kaine Responds to His Ex-Wife Terri's First Interview Since His Son's Disappearance
BY ELAINE ARADILLAS AND TARA FOWLER 01/20/2016

"I am encouraged that Ms. Horman is now willing to make public statements about the events that occurred on June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman, who officially divorced Terri in late 2013, tells PEOPLE.

He adds: "I hope that Ms. Horman will now cooperate with law enforcement to provide additional information that might lead to the discovery of Kyron.

http://www.people.com/article/kaine-horman-responds-ex-wifes-first-interview-since-sons-disappearance

January 2016 People Interview with Terri Horman

Kyron Horman's Stepmother Terri Says the Past 5 Years Since the Boy's Disappearance Have Been 'a Bad Dream'
BY ELAINE ARADILLAS AND TARA FOWLER 01/22/2016
http://www.people.com/article/terri-horman-calls-5-years-since-stepsons-disappearance-bad-dream

'I Didn't Kill My Stepson': Five Years After Kyron Horman Disappeared, His Stepmother Terri Speaks Out for the First Time
BY ELAINE ARADILLAS UPDATED 01/22/2016
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20980894,00.html

++++++

Then and Now

Kyron Horman Missing Case: Terri Horman Breaks Her Silence In People Magazine Interview
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 21 January 2016 12:06 pm

37. .... June 20, 2016 at 8:21 am

.... Very interesting how when PEOPLE interviewed Kaine in June 2010 at his personal request, and intentionally excluded Terri, also at Kaine’s request, the outlet was reputable enough for him then. This. Guy.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-63/#comments

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:24:59 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2016, 11:31:23 PM »

COLD CASE?

There are those who contend that the 2010 disappearance of Kyron Horman is a cold case but based on the following December 2015 sourced statement of MCDA Rod Underhill ... I do not.

It is my belief that behind the scenes investigative dots are being connected but ... considering a secreted Kyron's whereabouts has yet to be determined ... could it be that an indictment that has been sealed for almost six year will be served and two prosecution witnesses who were involved in the happenings of June 4, 2010 have been granted immunity?  Could it be that the testimonies of several prosecution witnesses as well as gathered circumstantial evidence will suffice in affording Kyron a measure of justice and his parents a measure of closure?

5 1/2 Years Later - "Bringing Kyron Home"

Rod Underhill - MCDA Office - December 20, 2015

" .... MCSO and MCDA remains steadfast in solving this crime, and bring Kyron home.  We also remain dedicated to maintaining the investigative integrity of this case and as such will not discuss additional details of the case. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/rodunderhillforda/?hc_location=ufi

Was Terri Busted?

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

.... Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down." ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

No Longer Speaking to Terri?

Friend of missing boy's stepmom appears before grand jury
July 26, 2010

.... Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman. ....

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:46:22 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2016, 11:50:46 AM »

Think about about the common denominator encompassing Terri's sexual connection to both Rudy Sanchez and Michael Cook.  It appears Terri's intention was to use each man to do her bidding in wrongdoing.  In other words ... there was a "method in her madness".

Contrary to Blink's speculation ... when the on-going briefings with investigators are considered I am one with Desiree's words that Kyron did leave Skyline with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.

+++++

TERRI'S PUPPETS?

Sexting

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ...

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)." ....

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence. ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Expectations?

Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Posted by Christina Stoy | Monday 26 July 2010 3:16 pm

45. .... August 7, 2010 at 5:30 am

..... There is a reason this went to a GJ and no arrest was made prior. The burdens on the state in a kidnapping/child endangerment/murder (unknown) case without recovering a victim, or physical evidence indicating bodily harm is very, very stringent.

I believe this was the pending decision Dan Staton was referring to weeks ago, whether to go this route.

Everyone believes TH is involved somehow, I agree to that, it is to what extent that has my brow up.

This does not make sense to me. They had enough probable cause to get a warrant to have the “sting” regarding solicitation, yet no charges are filed. They use that intel to contribute to RO’s and an emergency exparte order, which I can tell you in my jurisdiction would never have been granted without a sworn affidavit from LE, which would then have allowed it to remain sealed in an ongoing investigation.

You have Laura Rackner filing a motion seeking disclosure of $350K alleged retainer, with no evidence of same except to say “disclosed to a 3rd party”. Again, in my jurisdiction, motions are required to stand on their own merit because in most cases a tentative ruling is offered the day before the hearing is set, to expedite family court matters, which gives counsel an oppty to not have oral arguments, or be somewhat prepared to see how the court is leaning. You have a contempt motion that specifically references sexually graphic images that are similar to those (sic) that went to the landscaper.

My gut tells me there is one reason this woman has not been arrested yet, other than those I have already stated-

In her polly, regarding the question, did you arrange to have Kyron kidnapped, and do you know where he is- those answers were not deceptive. That is not a pass by any means, but it does go to intent or lack thereof.

For me, there is no question she let the vampire in the house, but then what?

Kyron did not leave with TH.

"The key to this case as I have stated before, is Rudy Sanchez and his associates.  Remember.. “she led him on.. he was expecting something."  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-27/#comments

ACCORDING TO DESIREE

Someone In Our Trusted Circle

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

With Kyron In Tow

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

Video (1:24)  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

It Wasn't A Stranger

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."  "We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

This Is The Moment

Desiree Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:47:13 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2016, 01:59:01 PM »

A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

When the sexting between a married Terri Horman and a married Rudy Sanchez that was revealed in court filings is considered ... I have no doubt if my hubby was in a similar situation ... his words would have mimicked those of Sanchez.  Think about it. Tamikosmom is his wife.

Then there is the issue of Sanchez immigration status.

Could it be that when all is said and done Rudy Sanchez was offered an immunity deal in regards to his immigration status in exchange for his testimony re MFH offers in an upcoming trial.

+++++

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013

<snipped>

A brief excerpt from Sanchez's deposition by Engel and Houze was filed in court Monday.

When Sanchez was asked whether he ever made plans to make himself unavailable for appearance in a trial in the Horman case, Sanchez replied, "If it were up to me, I would be out of all this.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:23:34 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2016, 02:39:55 PM »

Why did DA Don Rees not want Rudy Sanchez questioned re the murder for hire case OR the Kyron Horman Case?  The connection?

What info did Sanchez share with investigators that related to the Kyron Horman Case?

When both DA Rees' words and Desiree Young's words are considered ... could the implication be that that an attempted MFH plot against Kaine was not the only attempted MFH plot?

Could a MARRIED Sanchez' sexual relationship with Terri as well his ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STATUS be the reasons behind not contacting LE?  Did Terri embrace a false sense of security that both Sanchez' marital and his illegal immigration status implied that he would not talk which in turn implied that she would not be busted?

Could it be that more than once ... maybe twice ... Rudy Sanchez turned down MFH requests from Terri?

Then there was the July 2010 report that another landscaper claimed he was offered payment by Terri to kill Kaine.

++++

THE IMPLICATIONS?

Murder For Hire - The Kyron Horman Case?

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

Report Of Another MFH Against Kaine

Family members respond to questions about Kyron
BY KATU NEWS TUESDAY, JULY 6TH 2010

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. He said he just did landscaping for the family.

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

http://kboi2.com/news/local/family-members-respond-to-questions-about-kyron-11-16-2015

All The MFH Plots

Desiree Young - July 11, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way.  Just a matter of Kyron being found first. The one and only person in the way of that is Terri."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:06:42 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2016, 07:32:56 PM »

There appears to be a disconnect pertaining to the happenings that occurred on June 28, 2010 at the Horman home in regards to the actions of WW reporter James Pitkin.

++++++

ACCORDING TO  BLINK

Kyron Horman Missing Case: Terri Horman Breaks Her Silence In People Magazine Interview

15.  .... June 21, 2016 at 10:06 pm

.... I believe Pitkin was on the property the Monday after the sting (28th) and prior to the service of the Fapa.

Nothing like being confronted by a total stranger on your gated property, still unaware of your husband and daughters location or status and being accused of lying to him. That has always mortified me and when I saw it in DY’s suit I actually laughed.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-65/#comments

ACCORDING TO JAMES PITKIN

JUNE 23, 2010

A Visit With Terri Moulton Horman, and What’s Changed at the House This Week
By JAMES PITKIN
Updated June 28, 2010

As part of our reporting on the search for Kyron Horman, we stopped by the home last week where the missing 7-year-old boy lived with his dad, Kaine Horman, and stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

The house is on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road, just off Cornelius Pass. There’s a winding gravel lane off Sheltered Nook Road leading up into the woods that feeds several driveways, including the Hormans’. When I visited on the afternoon of June 23, a lone cameraman from KOIN TV sat at the side of Sheltered Nook Road. He said most reporters don’t go past this point.

I walked up the gravel lane and took a left turn up the Hormans’ driveway. The gate was open, and there were no signs barring entry ....

We rang the doorbell, and Terri answered with her 18-month-old daughter, Kiara, standing next to her.

Horman seemed neither surprised nor dismayed when I introduced myself as a reporter. She walked outside to join me on the front steps. Her baby girl and a cat emerged from the house with her.

Law-enforcement sources have told WW the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance has increasingly focused on Horman. When I visited, she told us investigators have asked her not to discuss the case with the media. She also declined to talk about her reaction to Kyron’s disappearance or details about her family.

That left us with small talk. I complimented her on the family’s hilly one-acre yard, asking whether the family might be planning to make a large unmowed patch at the center into a garden. She said no, and commented on the difficulties of keeping up the property.

While we were talking, Kiara was following the cat toward a shed at the edge of the woods. Horman looked up, saw that Kiara had wandered about 30 feet away from her, and ran to pick the girl up.

Horman declined once again to answer questions about her family. With nothing much left to say, I gave her my card, wished her a good day and walked back down the driveway.

JUNE 28, 2010

After Kyron’s biological parents gave a series of TV interviews two days later, on June 25, I returned to Sheltered Nook Road today hoping Horman might have reconsidered talking to a reporter. Again there was a TV cameraman.

But one thing had changed in the five days since my first visit. Today there were four signs posted along the driveway in bright orange letters, warning visitors to stay away.

The gate was open, but I did as the signs said and kept out.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-1080-a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week.html

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?8009-A-Visit-With-Terri-Moulton-Horman-and-What%92s-Changed-at-the-House-This-Week

WHY LIE WHEN "NO COMMENT" WOULD SUFFICE?

Kyron Horman's stepmother served with documents for restraining order, divorce
June 28, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Approached earlier in the day at her home in Northwest Portland, she had denied a report by KPTV 12/Fox TV news that her husband, Kaine Horman, and 18-month-old daughter, Kiara, had moved out.

"Everything's good," she said, giving a thumbs up. "We heard that rumor. It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything's fine."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

THE KYRON HORMAN CASE - A REPORTERS PERSPECTIVE

The Kyron Files

The 14 most important people and things to emerge from the Kyron Horman investigation
By JAMES PITKIN
Published August 3, 2010

<snipped>

Terri has made no public statements since Kyron's disappearance, and surely won't now that she's retained renowned criminal-defense lawyer Stephen Houze. The pressure on her has been immense. She did foil a sting operation set up to elicit a confession that she tried to hire a hit on her husband. But since Kaine and daughter Kiara left the house June 26, she appears to have unraveled and began making desperate moves—like publicly lying to reporters and allegedly plotting to kidnap Kiara from the gym where Kaine works out. With widespread reports that she failed two polygraph tests and can't assemble a solid story of what she did the day Kyron disappeared, she continues to be the focus of intense speculation.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-12305-the-kyron-files.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:21:44 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2016, 11:30:59 AM »

STEPHEN HOUZE'S WITNESSES?

Witnesses?  What's the hold up?  When the restraining order preventing Terri from contact with Kiara is considered ... after over six years why has Terri's $350,000 up front attorney not legally challenged in a court of law the allegations of OFFICIAL investigation spokespersons ... allegations of Desiree and Kaine ... that his client was the last person seen with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Why has Terri's $350,000 up front attorney not complied with the request of Kaine's attorney to reveal the identities of his alleged witnesses?   Why has Terri's $350,000 up front attorney not called on his alleged witnesses to testify on behalf of his client ... witnesses who will attest that Terri was not the last person to be seen with Kyron ... witnesses who could provide a description of the last person allegedly seen with Kyron ... witnesses whose testimonies would be the catalyst in furthering Terri's reunification with Kiara?

Could it be that the depositions of the alleged witnesses by Terri's attorney did not happen or ... were they all for naught?  Could it be that Stephen Houze' 2013 claim citing yet to be revealed witnesses be defined as "smoke and mirrors"?

++++

Stephen Houze - September 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Court Records - September 13, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.  They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Judge Kantor - September 16, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.  Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor also said Horman's lawyers can't question young students who were subpoenaed by Terri Horman's lawyers. Kantor said he was concerned because they're minors and might divulge information they provided to a grand jury in the ongoing criminal inquiry, and he did not know whether the students or their parents had obtained lawyers.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Kaine's Attorney - October 10, 2013

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was
not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.  Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.

http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

Kaine's Attorney - October 9, 2013

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12570816/

Terri Horman - August 14, 2014

"He (Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron.  My lawyer has witnesses to prove it."

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_women_who_opposed_terri_h.html

Terri Horman - Attorneys - May 31, 2015

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

Terri Horman - 2015

"I have no knowledge where Kyron may be and have proclaimed my innocence of any wrongdoing to law enforcement as well as I was not the last person to be seen with him to which my attorney has stated in court, on the record."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:45:58 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 23, 2016, 11:49:41 AM »

Why in over six years of on-going briefings with investigators has LE, Desiree and Kaine not once acknowledged "multiple witness accounts" of Kyron leaving the school with an unidentified male (SZ) after receiving approval from Ms. Matthews?  According to Blink ... Terri has yet to be informed of the "multiple witness accounts" ... a revelation that would go a long way in directing the focus of suspicion away from her ... a revelation  that would go a long way in the reuniting her with her daughter.  It just doesn't make sense.

SUSPECT ZERO (SZ) - LAST PERSON?

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
Posted by Christina Stoy |Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comments

Posted by Christina Stoy |Thursday 21 January 2016 12:06 pm

5. ....June 23, 2016 at 1:41 am

.... TMH was never, repeat, NEVER told about SZ in the context of Kyron being seen with him and the exchange with Mathews. Any follow up questions to this will be in the series as I wish to quote Ms. Horman directly.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-65/#comments

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/

TERRI HORMAN - LAST PERSON?

Matt Shelby - June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.  The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Matt Shelby - July 21, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

TERRI HORMAN - THE ON-GOING FOCUS OF SUSPICION

Terri's Attorney - Peter Bunch - August 24, 2010

"Wife filed a motion to abate the dissolution proceeding because she is a de facto suspect in the disappearance of Kyron Horman. ...."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

“Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron’s disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this.”

http://www.kptv.com/story/14805736/battle-in-horman-custody-case-continues-10-25-2010

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Kaine%20October%2025%20Filing.pdf

Judge Kantor - August 18, 2012

"The Plaintiff is Kyron's mother.  The defendant is a prime suspect in the investigation."

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/24/12312628/

Desiree Young - September, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Terri's Attorney - Peter Bunch - October 30, 2013

“There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

“There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pcb.1034096980013556/1034095460013708/?type=3&theater

Desiree Young - May 29, 2015

" .... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."  "We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

Video (1:24)  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:32:13 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »

THE DISCONNECT

Think about it.  October 2010 court filings reveal that Terri and her attorney were informed that more than one circuit court judge determined that there was probable cause to suspect that Terri was involved in a MFH plot against Kaine as well as the disappearance of Kyron.  However ...

According to Blink ... Terri was not informed by investigators that Kyron was observed by "multiple witness" leaving Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010 with an unidentified male ... leaving Skyline with a teacher's approval.  It doesn't make sense.  Also ....

Considering Desiree is unwavering in her six year position that Terri was the last person seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... I can only assume that her ongoing briefings with investigators provides the foundation she derives her words.

++++++

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comments

.... TMH was never, repeat, NEVER told about SZ in the context of Kyron being seen with him and the exchange with Mathews. Any follow up questions to this will be in the series as I wish to quote Ms. Horman directly.  B

“Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron’s disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this.”

http://www.kptv.com/story/14805736/battle-in-horman-custody-case-continues-10-25-2010

Video (1:24)  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow. ...."

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 05:05:10 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2016, 02:37:05 PM »

ILLEGAL STEROID USE

Is it possible that "fat burners" could be translated "steroids" in Kaine's 2010 account of Terri preparing herself for the 2005 body building competition?  In other words ... Kaine was being discreet in an attempt to prevent steroids from ever becoming an issue ... an issue that had the ability to bring them both down?

Did Terri reconsider prior to going through with "criminal charges" against Kaine ... "criminal charges" that may have had a connection to illegal use of steriods?  Could it be that Terri was advised by Stephen Houze to think twice prior to going down that road? Could it be that Terri's attorney was concerned that his client's own past may come back to bite her?

+++++

Kaine Horman - Divorce Petition - December 31, 2013

19.  Top - Page 12

" ... This release is not intended to apply to any claim Respondent may have against the Petitioner relating to the pending criminal charges against him. ...."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman.pdf

FLASHBACK

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

<snipped>

Stoy: Ok.  Tell me everything you know about that. But, I would like you to see if you can provide me your recollection from what you were told about steroid use PRIOR to your conversations about it that refreshed your memory.  By the way, who else knows about this, if you know.

Spicher: Terri’s attorney Stephen Houze.

Stoy:  How would you know that?

Spicher: Because I helped her load them up, what appeared to me to be syringes in a box and deliver it to her attorney’s office, she said, at his request.   She also located some cancelled checks for what she said was Kaine’s payment for steroids.  I don’t remember who they were made out to but it was not to cash.

<snipped>

Spicher:  She said that Kaine had been aggressive with her and impatient with the children and she attributed that to his “juicing”.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-01/#comments

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:58:01 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: June 24, 2016, 04:12:22 PM »

THE CIVIL ARENA

When the withdrawal of Desiree's 10,000,000 lawsuit in 2013 is considered and when Kaine's divorce and custody agreements/settlements in 2014 are considered ... it makes sense that Kyron's parents were avoiding trials ... trials that had the ability to compromise ...  through testimonies ... the investigations encompassing the MFH plot and the disappearance into their son.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:19:59 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 25, 2016, 12:16:31 PM »

2.  THE CIVIL ARENA (Continued)

DESIREE'S $10,000 LAWSUIT AGAINST TERRI

Multnomah County judge briefly explains why he delayed Desiree Young's civil suit
November 28, 2012

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor explained in a court order signed Wednesday that he was convinced that allowing the civil lawsuit that Kyron Horman's mother filed against the boy's stepmother to proceed "could impact an ongoing criminal investigation.''

In a one-paragraph order signed Wednesday, Kantor said he delayed the civil lawsuit until Aug. 1, unless there's an appropriate motion to vacate it.

Court records show the Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton had requested the postponement.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_judge_briefly.html

http://www.kptv.com/link/564915/lawsuit-against-terri-horman

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

During a press conference Tuesday, Young said the only way for her civil suit to proceed was to have access to police records about the investigation. That would not be allowed under public records law, she said.

Young also addressed Terri Horman directly: 'Terry, I cannot tolerate this silence,'she said.

To pursue the civil case and to go after the police records could threaten the criminal case, she explained. Young said she wants no part of hindering that criminal investigation.

'I'm very disappointed that we can't move forward,' she said. 'I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation.' ....

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/story/news/2014/10/02/15114092/

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case,” Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is “again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that.” ....

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.” The daughter’s mother is Terri Horman.

He said he does agree with Young that it’s probably best to drop any suit that might infringe on the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance.

Here’s what Young had to say earlier Tuesday: “I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.” .....

Also on Tuesday, Young’s attorney said DeDe Spicher, who has been identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, testified again before a Multnomah County grand jury. That testimony, Young’s attorney said, was within the past two weeks.

Just minutes before Kaine Horman’s news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

“We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff’s Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron’s family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847.”

THE DIVORCE AGREEMENT/SETTLEMENT

December 16, 2013

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

Horman divorce: Kaine and Terri marriage dissolved
December 31, 2013

<snipped>

A Multnomah County judge finalized the divorce of Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman on Tuesday, days before the two were set to go to trial. ....

"The parties have settled the financial aspects of their divorce," said Stephen Houze, an attorney for Terri Horman. "The issues of custody and parenting time regarding their minor child will be the subject of future court proceedings."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/horman_divorce_kaine_and_terri.html

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:21:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 25, 2016, 12:20:24 PM »

3.  THE CIVIL ARENA (Continued)

THE CUSTODY AGREEMENT/SETTLEMENT

Akin to the divorce agreement ... a custody agreement was negotiated and a trial was avoided.  The MFH and Kyron Horman investigations could not be compromised by the testimony of Rudy Sanchez at a hearing.  However ...

Kiara's well-being was in the balance.

Could it be that Kaine was confident Terri would not follow through with the stipulated requirements of the custody agreement ... requirements if met would eventually afford her visitation with her daughter?

Could it be that Kaine believed that Terri's fear of implicating herself in the cases involving the MFH plot and the disappearance of her stepson would prevail?

In other words ... could it be that Kaine was confident that the status quo of Kiara's placement would remain unchanged when he entered into the agreement?

Think about it.  Two years later?

1. Terri has yet to have ANY contact with Kiara.

2.  The MFH and Kyron Horman investigations have not been compromised.

The Fifth Amendment

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014
Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."  

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged. Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony.  A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

Rudy Sanchez - Deposition
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Emergency%20Hearing%20Motion.pdf

The Strategy? Keeping My Daughter Safe and Bringing Kyron Home

Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

A Reintegration Plan

Kaine Horman awarded custody of daughter; Terri Horman to have strictly-supervised visits eventually
June 4, 2014

Kaine Horman has been awarded the custody of his daughter, Kiara, and ex-wife Terri Moulton Horman will have strictly supervised visits with the girl under a detailed "reintegration plan,'' according to a settlement signed Tuesday. ....

The fact that Kaine Horman has been awarded sole custody of their daughter does not prevent Terri Horman from inspecting and consulting with staff of the school Kiara attends, "to inspect and receive governmental agency and law enforcement records concerning the child,'' consult with her doctors or authorize health care for the child, or apply to be the girl's "conservator, guardian ad litem or both,'' the court records say. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kaine_horman_awarded_custody_o.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

The Status Quo is Maintained

Kaine Horman - June 4, 2014

"I believe where we are today is still keeping my daughter safe, that status quo is still maintained, so I think we are doing what we need to be doing." ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-awarded-full-custody-of-daughter--261867341.html

No Contact Of Any Kind

Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'
June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.  "Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.  ... Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle. ....

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Plan on Hold

Terri Horman, stepmom of missing Kyron Horman, moved to California, state records show
January 9, 2016

In June 2014, a Multnomah County judge granted custody of the daughter to Kaine Horman, but approved a plan to help reunite the mother and child and allow visitation.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Custody Agreement
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

Desiree and Kaine - The Same Page

KTVL CBS 10 News, Medford
January 21, 2016

DESIREE: (Video 3:55) I am grateful.  I am glad we have been able to keep Kiara away from her. I am glad that Kiara has a stable life ... stable as it can be considering the circumstances.
https://www.facebook.com/180780400322/videos/10156473491155323/?fref=nf
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:27:21 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 25, 2016, 01:08:02 PM »

SUSPECT ZERO (SZ)

2. .... June 24, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Yes, both bios were informed of SZ and the circumstances.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-67/#comments

THE DISCONNECTS

“Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron’s disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this.

Court Records - September 13, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.  They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12570816/

Kaine's Attorney - October 10, 2013

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was
not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.  Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.

http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

Terri Horman - August 14, 2014

"He (Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron.  My lawyer has witnesses to prove it."

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_women_who_opposed_terri_h.html

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

Terri Horman - 2015

"I have no knowledge where Kyron may be and have proclaimed my innocence of any wrongdoing to law enforcement as well as I was not the last person to be seen with him to which my attorney has stated in court, on the record."

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:24:11 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 25, 2016, 06:21:18 PM »

REMINDER - THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN

Former Portland Police Chief Mike Reese

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton announces retirement
May 27, 2016 at 11:39 AM

<snipped>

Staton's email to his staff reads:

I have been thinking about all of the employees here at the Sheriff's Office and everything that has transpired over the past months. You truly are the finest... I can no longer subject any of you to the challenges that I am facing. To that end I will be retiring from my position as Sheriff on August 16th of this year. I have informed the Chair and other Commissioners of my decision, to include District Attorney Underhill and the Oregon State Sheriff's Association.

With that, I will be hiring Mike Reese on June 20th as the new Undersheriff. We will begin the process of acclimating him to the Sheriff's Office operations. This will include transitioning the budget and those responsibilities associated to the position and rank he will hold as the Sheriff's interim designee. This will include introductions to our Board of County Commissioners and other elected officials and department heads of the county.

I will be sending out a follow up email to fill you in on additional plans as we get closer to my retirement date. I want to thank you for your expressed concern, support and continued service to the citizens of our county.

Dan Staton
Multnomah County Sheriff

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/05/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_8.html

http://portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/309102-187169-embattled-sheriff-dan-staton-to-retire-in-august

http://katu.com/news/local/sheriff-staton-announces-retirement-amid-challenges-he-faces

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/05/27/18126954/sheriff-dan-staton-to-retire-former-portland-police-chief-to-be-interim-sheriff

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:06:46 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 27, 2016, 10:56:53 AM »

An Official Foundation?

Considering the on-going briefings between investigators and Kyron's parents it makes sense that the following words of Desiree are derived from an official foundation ... an official foundation that convinces Kyron's Mom that Terri is the key to the truth encompassing the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010.

+++++

ACCORDING TO BLINK - 2013

1. Multiple Direct Witness Accounts
2. Left with Unidentified Male - Teachers Approval - The South Entrance

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Posted by Christina Stoy | Monday 26 July 2010 3:16 pm

35. .... August 4, 2010 at 3:28 am

"I am unaware of any confirmed report anyone saw Kyron leave through any door." B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-20/#comments

ACCORDING TO DESIREE - 2015

1.  Multiple Adult Eyewitness Accounts
2.  Left with Terri - The Side Entrance

Video (1:24)  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow ...."

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:09:16 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2016, 05:35:50 PM »

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

1.  Terri Horman

Terri's $350,000 up front attorney alleges that he is a aware of witnesses who observed Kyron leaving Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010 with a person other than his client?  Terri also  proclaims her innocence re the MFH allegation.  Nevertheless ... there is no following through on civil legal challenges to the Restraining Order that has prevented Terri from contact with her daughter for over six years?  Why?

I do believe that the majority of mothers who are innocent of allegations would not be intimidated by depositions if it meant that the outcome would eliminate them from wrongdoing and/or unite them with their children.  I do believe that the majority of mothers who are innocent of allegations would not be citing protection against self-incrimination by pleading the Fifth Amendment.  It is the definition of an oxymoron.

++++++

TERRI HORMAN - PLEADING THE FIFTH AMENDMENT

The Kyron Horman Case

Terri Moulton Horman drops motion seeking parenting time with Kiara
November 03, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman's attorneys have withdrawn their motion seeking parenting time for their client with her daughter after her estranged husband's lawyer informed them that they would face extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records. ....

Bunch has argued earlier that a parallel civil divorce case, while the criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron Horman's disappearance, would jeopardize Terri Horman's Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Posted by Christina Stoy  | Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24 pm

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

The MFH Case

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014
Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."  

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged.  Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony.  A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

Rudy Sanchez - Deposition
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Emergency%20Hearing%20Motion.pd

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:06:05 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 30, 2016, 12:03:13 PM »

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

2.  Dede Spicher

Dede pleaded the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination in a 2012 deposition.  However ... in 2013 Dede alleged in a BOC interview that she was afforded immunity from prosecution and then she testified before the Grand Jury.  Considering a little boy is missing ... I contend that an innocent person does not plead the Fifth Amendment and ... an innocent person is not granted immunity.  It defines an oxymoron.

DEDE SPICHER - PLEADING THE FIFTH AMENDMENT

The 2012 Deposition

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.
"Are you aware that Kyron Horman has disappeared?" asked Young's lawyer, Elden Rosenthal.

"I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right," Spicher replied, according to a transcript filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

Spicher even declined to identify a photo of Terri Horman, or whether she knew Terri Horman's husband, Kaine Horman, Young, or had ever met Kyron. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

The 2013 Grand Jury

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Also on Tuesday, Young’s attorney said DeDe Spicher, who has been identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, testified again before a Multnomah County grand jury. That testimony, Young’s attorney said, was within the past two weeks. ....

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify. ....

http://www.krem.com/story/news/2014/10/02/15114092/

Kyron Horman case: DeDe Spicher says she's 'unofficially' cleared in boy's disappearance
September 4, 2013

A friend of Kyron Horman's stepmother, DeDe Spicher, claims she has been unofficially cleared of suspicion in connection with the boy's disappearance, according to a crime blog.

Spicher told blinkoncrime.com that she testified before a Multnomah County grand jury in July, passed a polygraph test and agreed to an immunity deal with prosecutors.

She said she doesn't know anything about the 7-year-old's disappearance in June 2010 and hasn't spoken to Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, since March 2010. Spicher said she doesn't believe the stepmother is involved. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyron_horman_case_dede_spicher.html

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:28:29 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 02, 2016, 06:44:40 PM »

1.  ACCORDING TO BLINK ....

Last Person Observed With Kyron ... Not Terri?

Terri Not Informed?

5. .... June 23, 2016 at 1:41 am

Desiree and Kaine Informed?

2. .... June 24, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Yes, both bios were informed of SZ and the circumstances.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-67/#comments

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:09:49 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 03, 2016, 02:31:24 PM »

(Continued)

2.  OTHERS CONTEND THE CONTRARY

The following statements appear to indicate a take that is contrary to Blink's position (see above post) pertaining to who were informed and who were not informed about a person who was last observed with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... a person other than Terri.

Inquiring minds want to know if Blink's 2013 revelation was deemed credible by LE ....

*  Why was there no official statement/release from the MCSO retracting previous official statements/releases that implied that Terri was the last person observed with Kyron?

*  Why was Terri's prominent attorney not advised by investigators.  The revelation would have taken the focus of suspicion off his client?

*  Why has Stephen Houze not taken the legal steps necessary to reunite his client with Kiara ... the daughter who Terri has not embraced since June 26, 2010?

Also ... it makes sense if Desiree and Kaine were informed in thier on-going briefings with investigators that "multiple direct witnesses" as well as Ms. Mathews observed Kyron with an unidentified male following Terri's 8:45 AM departure from Skyline ... the focus in their desperate quest to find their son would have taken another path.  The focus would not be on Terri?

++++

THINK ABOUT IT

Multnomah County Sheriff's Captain Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Terri's Attorney - October 10, 2013

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pcb.1034096980013556/1034095460013708/?type=3&theater

Video (1:24)  "It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55. ... He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out THE SIDE ENTRANCE of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:20:02 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.