March 28, 2024, 05:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546491 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: December 23, 2016, 11:38:20 AM »

FAITH AND PURPOSE

Desiree Young - Team Desiree

"I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. And man is this one of those hard times, the hardest ever. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts."

Beth Holloway - Loving Natalee

"All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done."

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 12:17:22 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: December 23, 2016, 08:44:17 PM »

TERRI HORMAN - ARRESTED - STOLEN VEHICLE CHARGE

Horman arrested for driving stolen vehicle in California
December 23, 2016

MARIN COUNTY, Calif. – The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has been arrested in California for driving a stolen vehicle.

Terri Horman was arrested Friday in a residential area at 1:24 p.m. in Belvedere, an upscale neighborhood just outside of San Francisco. She was charged with taking a vehicle without owner's consent and booked into the Marin County Jail.

No other details of the arrest were immediately available.

The news was not surprising to Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young.

"We just have always felt that she would be her own undoing and it was just a matter of time and sure enough, it is just coming back to her," Young said. "Terri is not helping herself."

Friday's arrest is the third recent legal issue for Horman. She also faces a gun theft charge and an accusation of domestic violence. ....

Desiree Young told KGW every year without Kyron is "extremely difficult."

"I hate that we don't have him here and there are times that it is really hard, especially during the holidays," she said.

Young said Terri Horman's recent arrest gives her "optimism for the next year."

http://www.kgw.com/news/terri-horman-arrested-in-california/377531389

Desiree Young - KATU - December 23, 2016

"This makes me optimistic that this year will be a better year for Kyron. Terri's luck is running out and we will catch up to her. I hope we can charge her soon for Kyron."

http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-arrested-in-california-for-driving-a-stolen-car
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 12:22:04 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: December 23, 2016, 11:46:20 PM »

$25,000 BAIL!!!

Something is hinky.  I just read about a mother being held on suspicion of causing the disappearance of her daughter.  Bail?  $10,000.

Could it be that the vehicle Terri took without the owner's permission is just an excuse to arrest Terri prior to investigators connecting the final dots related to a 2010 sealed indictment?

Could it be that Terri may be deemed a flight risk?

Could it be that an apprehension connected to a $25,000 bail assures that investigators know where Terri can be found when those final dots are connected?

Bottom Line!  Terri posted the $25,000 bail.

Could it be that Tamikosmom suspects a conspiracy where there is none?

+++++

Terri Horman arrested again in California
December 23, 2016

Terri Moulton, the stepmom of Kyron Horman who went missing in 2010, was arrested Friday in California, officials tell KOIN 6 News.

Moulton, who previously went by the last name Horman when she was married to Kaine Horman, is charged with taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent.

She is being held in Marin County Jail on $25,000 bail.

KOIN 6 News will have more information shortly. ....

http://koin.com/2016/12/23/terri-horman-arrested-for-stealing-car-in-ca/

Missing teen's dismembered remains found, mom charged in disappearance
December 23, 2016

Packer was charged last month with child endangerment and obstructing the administration of law in connection with the disappearnce, Fox 29 reported. She is behind bars in lieu of a $10,000 bail. She has not been charged in her daughter’s murder.

Authorities say Packer knows more about what happened to her daughter than she has divulged, according to the station. She has been accused by authorities of hindering efforts to find Grace by withholding information, lying to detectives and keeping secret a move to another town.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/23/missing-teens-dismembered-remains-found-mom-charged-in-disappearance.html

Terri Horman arrested in California for driving a stolen car
December 23rd 2016

Terri Horman, now known as Terri Moulton, was arrested Friday afternoon outside San Francisco for driving a stolen car.

She was booked into the Marion County Jail and charged with taking a vehicle without the owner's consent.

She was arrested and booked without incident.  She posted $25,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in Marin County Superior Court on January 10, 2017 at 8:30 a.m., according to Belvedere Police Chief Tricia Seyler. ....

http://ktvl.com/news/local/terri-horman-arrested-in-california-for-driving-a-stolen-car-12-24-2016

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:38:30 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 25, 2016, 02:36:41 AM »

I FEEL VERY OPTIMISTIC - I AM TIRED OF WAITING

Desiree Young - December 13, 2016

Video 6:25

"I really hope that she he going to be held accountable for this charge.  I believe that if the right things are done it could lead to answers for us."

"We have had tons of new developments.  We have had new resources dedicated to Kyron's case on the Law Enforcement side, and so we have had a lot of activity I would say in the last six months and it gives me a new feeling of optimism I haven't had in a long time."

" .... There have been several searches.  They don't advertise but I AM INFORMED and they are all acting on solid information and physical evidence in the case."

"I feel very optimistic this year.  I'm feeling those butterfly feelings in my stomach and I feel like we are getting somewhere and I am really hoping for answers.  I am tired of waiting."
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/13/missing-boys-stepmom-heading-to-court-on-separate-charges/

THE LESS YOU HEAR FROM US ... THE BUSIER IT IS

Kaine Horman - August 7, 2016

At the car show, Horman addressed those in attendance and updated them on the case. He told Fox 12 it is still very active.

"The less you hear from us the busier it is," Horman said.  "WE HAVE MORE RESOURCES THAT ARE RUNNING DOWN NEW LEADS ...."
http://www.kptv.com/story/32704972/kyrons-wall-of-hope-will-remain
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:17:05 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: December 27, 2016, 08:00:35 PM »

TMH sure gets around,makes me wonder
what crimes,by her in N. CA. havent
been reported, or connected to her
and wondering where she gets her bail $
the car bail was 25K, i think posted same day
anyone wanna bet she dosent show up to the
car theft hearing. if she dosent thats 3
contempt warrants, and the bail $ will keep
getting higher

GUN
Marysville, California
D V
Sacramento, California
STOLEN CAR
North Point Cir, Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
https://goo.gl/maps/sgwqvFxSxr92

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: December 27, 2016, 09:04:03 PM »

I do believe that something big encompassing the Kyron Horman investigation is in the works and ... Terri knows it.  Akin to a trapped animal ... Terri appears to be running scared with nowhere to go.

Terri's former BFF said it best in her comment on BOC.  I can only hope that she has shared what wasn't said with  case investigators.

When and how long did tkg (Sandi Lessman) and Terri reside together following the disappearance of Kyron ... prior to the falling out?

Hey cw618... thanks for the Google Map.

+++++

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy |  Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

38.  thatkewlgirl says:
December 9, 2016 at 12:32 pm

.... there is something not quite right in her interpersonal relationship department psyche… it’s like riding a roller coaster… whatever it is, it’s not healthy. My family had major turmoil because of it. It’s certainly been a life lesson for my family, only now mending over time.

.... and apparently karma is catching up with her now.  I don’t think it’s over with these two upcoming cases either.

tkg- I edited you for obvious reasons.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-25/#comments
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:05:47 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 28, 2016, 04:07:22 PM »

FORMER "FRIENDS"

I still cannot get past a $25,000 bail for Terri taking a vehicle without the owner's permission. There has to be more.

Could it it be that stolen license plates placed on the vehicle was the catalyst that dictated a  $25,000 bail? In other words ... premeditation implies the incident went beyond poor judgement.

Could it be that it was anticipated by Marion County that a $25,000 bail implied that Terri would be in custody until final dots by MCSO were connected ... until a 2010 sealed indictment was finally served.

When the 2010 MFH allegation is considered ... logic dictates that the recent allegations involving a stolen gun ... ... domestic violence ... a stolen vehicle and ... stolen licence plates would be concerning.

Could it be that there are former "friends" who know too much regarding Terri's character and/or happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010?  Could it be that these former "friends" may be deemed at risk?

Could there be that there are former "friends" who could bring Terri down as witnesses for the prosecution in an eventual trial?

1.  Dede (Accomplice)?
2.  Rudy (MFH Plot)?
3.  Sandi  (Housemate)?
4.  Roommate (Stolen Gun)?
5.  Joseph Cristobal (DV)?
6.  ....

SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE HARMED

Desiree Young - December 5, 2016

"I think that her time is running out and I think that she knows that.  We are getting closer and closer to her and I think that she should be scared. .... I am concerned that what will end up happening is someone is going to be harmed, in addition to Kyron, and that is when we’ll be able to hold her accountable.  I really hope that is not going to be the case but I really have this feeling. There are so many cases that we are familiar with and it is unfortunate but that is sometimes the catalyst that ends up getting them arrested is some other crime or problem."
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-stepmother-faces-gun-charges-in-california/363391732
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:09:13 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: December 30, 2016, 11:40:09 AM »

THE IMPLICATIONS?

THE STOLEN LICENCE PLATES

Terri Horman arrested for taking car in California
Dec 23, 2016

The stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman was arrested Friday in California.

Terri Moulton, formerly known as Terri Horman, was arrested in Marin County California.

Police spotted a car in Belvedere, near San Francisco, and pulled it over for a mechanical violation. When the car's license plates were checked, police say they came back reported stolen out of Sacramento.

Moulton was arrested and taken to the Marin County jail. She posted $25,000 bail and was released.  ....

http://www.kptv.com/story/34124837/terri-horman-arrested-for-taking-car-in-california

THE STOLEN VEHICLE

Terri Horman arrested in California for driving a stolen car
December 23rd 2016

Terri Horman, now known as Terri Moulton, was arrested Friday afternoon outside San Francisco for driving a stolen car.

She was booked into the Marion County Jail and charged with taking a vehicle without the owner's consent.

She was arrested and booked without incident.  She posted $25,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in Marin County Superior Court on January 10, 2017 at 8:30 a.m., according to Belvedere Police Chief Tricia Seyler. ....

http://ktvl.com/news/local/terri-horman-arrested-in-california-for-driving-a-stolen-car-12-24-2016
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:52:42 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 31, 2016, 04:51:49 PM »

THE DESIREE YOUNG - DISTRICT ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP

The DA will not deal directly with the mother of Kyron Horman? Desiree's own words in a November, 2015 Crime Watch Daily interview imply otherwise.  Then there are the December, 2016 statements ... statement that imply Desiree is in the know regarding the current investigative happenings taking place behind the scenes.

Hey Rose ... Desiree may be frustrated that not finding Kyron has hindered the arrest and prosecution of Terri but that does not justify mocking Kyron's mother by referring to her as "the Queen of the manure pile" for attempting to persuade the DA to move the case forward after 6 1/2 years based on circumstantial evidence.

Desiree Young - September 17, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++

Come On Everyone

Desiree Davidson Young - December 6, 2016

"Come on everyone ... ask Kyron's law enforcement team for an arrest.  The DA's office needs to charge her for all the murder for hire plots, for Kyron, and for the stolen gun.  Why does she get away with this?  Someone else is going to get hurt before we put her in prison."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pb.161645780592018.-2207520000.1481041254./1177433929013193/?type=3&theater

Blink:  No Direct Contact with DA

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

21.  Rose says:
December 6, 2016 at 5:44 pm

... The Queen of that manure pile is now Desiree who has asked her followers to write the DA pleading he charge Terri for gun possession in CA under an OR custody stipulation ...

++++

... I would also not advertise that the DA will not deal with her directly at all. .... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-24/#comments

THE DISCONNECTS

In the Know

The Search for Missing Oregon Boy Kyron Horman
11/25/2015

Video: 4:51

Jason Mattera:  Why was Terri Horman never charged in the disappearance of Kyron.

Desiree Young:  I believe and it's my own opinion they were ready to charge her; they were ready to swoop in and arrest her.  They had probable cause. What happened was Casey Anthony.

Jason Mattera:  In 2011 prosecutors charged Casey Anthony for the murder of her daughter Caylee before the body was found.  Anthony was eventually acquitted.

Desiree Young:  Unfortunately that case will forever change the way LE will prosecute suspects in a missing child's case.  It messed up a lot of the prosecution's side in the court case.  Suddenly my LE team for Kyron's case started pulling back on the prosecution part. ....
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

Closer and Closer

"I think that her time is running out and I think that she knows that.  We are getting closer and closer to her and I think that she should be scared. .... "
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-stepmother-faces-gun-charges-in-california/363391732

Tons of New Developments

"We have had tons of new developments. We have had new resources dedicated to Kyron's case on the Law Enforcement side, and so we have had a lot of activity I would say in the last six months and it gives me a new feeling of optimism I haven't had in a long time."

" .... There have been several searches.  They don't advertise but I am informed and they are all acting on solid information and physical evidence in the case."
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/13/missing-boys-stepmom-heading-to-court-on-separate-charges/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:39:01 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 01, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »

Could it be that a 2017 resolution in the Kyron Horman Case is forthcoming?  Could it be that there will be a measure of closure for Kaine and Desiree?  I cannot comprehend the 6 1/2 years of not-knowing for Kyron's parents.  It must be a literal h---.

"I feel very optimistic this year.  I'm feeling those butterfly feelings in my stomach and I feel like we are getting somewhere and I am really hoping for answers.  I am tired of waiting."

Desiree Young - December 23, 2016

"This makes me optimistic that this year will be a better year for Kyron. Terri's luck is running out and we will catch up to her. I hope we can charge her soon for Kyron."
http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-arrested-in-california-for-driving-a-stolen-car
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:23:31 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 03, 2017, 01:07:49 PM »

TERRI HORMAN - UPCOMING COURT APPEARANCES

January 10, 2017
8:30 am - Marin County Superior Court, North Point Circle, CA - Vehicle Theft

January 12, 2017
1:30 pm -  Sacramento Superior Court, Sacramento, CA - Domestic Violence

January 23, 2017
8:30 am - Yuba County Superior Court, Marysville, CA - Firearm Theft

+++++

https://goo.gl/maps/sgwqvFxSxr92

H/T cw618

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:56:41 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 06, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »

DEDE - THE PROSECUTION'S STAR WITNESS?

Could it be that the recent charges again involving domestic violent, a stolen vehicle and a stolen gun has provided the catalyst that implies Terri is about to be served with THE 2010 sealed indictment reference by Dede's attorney?

Could it be that Dede will be a prosecution witness in an upcoming trial  ... a prosecution witness who has been afforded immunity in exchange for the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the secreting of Kyron?

Think about it.  According to Dede's attorney in 2010 and BOC in 2013 there has been no contact between Terri and Dede since July, 2010.  Why?

When the 2010 MFH allegation as well as the recent domestic violence, stolen vehicle and stolen handgun charges against Terri are considered ... should Dede be concerned?

++++++

Chad Stavley - Dede's attorney - July 26, 2010

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday.  He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said.  "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down.....

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Chad Stavley - July 26, 2010

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.  He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/

Kaine Horman - Affidavit - October 25, 2010

19. "... Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.  Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Blink - October 26, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24 pm

27. Emmy says:
October 26, 2010 at 1:01 am

That court filing is quite a read. Many of the behaviors described I think have been alluded to or suspected by many, but it was something to see KH put it all down on paper. One statement in the filing I found especially interesting is “Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron’s disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this.”

I am not very well informed on the intricacies of the legal system here and who sees what and when, but I am a little confused as to why circuit court judges would be looking at this already, and we have a grand jury going. I would really appreciate it if somebody that knows, would explain this process. TIA.

This has been one of my primary reasons for suspecting that there is an indictment of some type out there. B

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Kaine+October+25+Filing.pdf

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-25/#comments

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 4 September 2013 12:28 pm

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.  ©
S. Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief- Blink On Crime
Lea Conner,  Attorney- contributing editor, and, legal analyst

....  Spicher told them it was 10: 00 PM , and reminded them that she has not had any contact with Terri since July 2010. ....

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/#comments

Desiree Young - September 17, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:32:51 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 06, 2017, 04:43:32 PM »

Think about it.  Why would anybody harbor such a dislike for Terri that he/she would submit a false stolen vehicle report?  It doesn't make sense unless tkg's BOC comment is a reflection of the truth regarding Terri's "Interpersonal Relationship Department Psyche".

+++++

Terri Horman not charged in Calif. stolen vehicle case
1:55 PM. PST January 06, 2017

PORTLAND, Ore. — The stepmother of Kyron Horman, a missing Portland boy, will not be charged after her arrest for driving a stolen vehicle.

Terri Lynn Moulton, also known as Terri Horman, was arrested on December 24 just outside of San Francisco. She was booked into the Marin County Jail for taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent.

Prosecutors in the Marin County District Attorney’s Office reviewed the evidence and determined they could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt, said assistant district attorney Barry Borden.  No charges will be filed. ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/terri-horman-not-charged-in-calif-stolen-vehicle-case/383072877

Terri's Interpersonal Relationship Department Psyche

Posted by Christina Stoy |  Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

38.  thatkewlgirl says:
December 9, 2016 at 12:32 pm

.... there is something not quite right in her interpersonal relationship department psyche… it’s like riding a roller coaster… whatever it is, it’s not healthy. My family had major turmoil because of it. It’s certainly been a life lesson for my family, only now mending over time.

.... and apparently karma is catching up with her now.  I don’t think it’s over with these two upcoming cases either.

tkg- I edited you for obvious reasons.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-25/#comments
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:44:32 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 08, 2017, 11:23:20 AM »

Seattle Seahawks Defeat Detroit Lions 26-6 In NFC Wild Card Game
Saturday, January 07, 2017

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/01/07/seattle-seahawks-defeat-detroit-lions-26-6-nfc-wild-card-game

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 09, 2017, 11:15:52 PM »

ONGOING SEARCHES

Capt. Steve Alexander - MCSO Spokesman - September 22, 2016

Alexander did confirm deputies conducted a search over the weekend near the Wildwood Golf Course off of U.S. 30 in connection with the case.

"Details on what investigators were searching for is not available," Alexander said.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/multnomah_county_sheriffs_offi_18.html

" .... There have been several searches.  They don't advertise but I am informed and they are all acting on solid information and physical evidence in the case."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 11, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »

SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE HARMED

"I think that her time is running out and I think that she knows that.  We are getting closer and closer to her and I think that she should be scared. .... I am concerned that what will end up happening is someone is going to be harmed, in addition to Kyron, and that is when we’ll be able to hold her accountable.  I really hope that is not going to be the case but I really have this feeling. There are so many cases that we are familiar with and it is unfortunate but that is sometimes the catalyst that ends up getting them arrested is some other crime or problem."

Desiree Davidson Young - December 6, 2016

"Come on everyone ... ask Kyron's law enforcement team for an arrest.  The DA's office needs to charge her for all the murder for hire plots, for Kyron, and for the stolen gun.  Why does she get away with this?  Someone else is going to get hurt before we put her in prison."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pb.161645780592018.-2207520000.1481041254./1177433929013193/?type=3&theater

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:50:34 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 12, 2017, 11:48:28 AM »

TERRI HORMAN -  UPCOMING COURT APPEARANCES

January 10, 2017
8:30 am - Marin County Superior Court, North Point Circle, CA - Vehicle Theft

January 12, 2017

January 23, 2017
8:30 am - Yuba County Superior Court, Marysville, CA - Firearm Theft
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:12:52 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 12, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »

TERRI HORMAN - COURT HEARING

January 12, 2017

15 minutes to go.  Tap.  Tap.  Tap.  Will Terri be a show or a no show?

1:15 PM PST

+++++

UPDATE (sorta)

I am checking KGW for updates regarding today's hearing.  Nothing!  Reporter Kyle Iboshi is usually on top of all things Terri Horman.

It appears that the following implies that the Domestic Violence hearing was moved up to February 24, 2017 and Sara Anderson is now Terri's attorney.

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pb.161645780592018.-2207520000.1484272088./1210518472371405/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.462300267193233.1073741826.161645780592018/1210518469038072/?type=3&theater

H/T - Kyron Horman's World Soldiers

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:40:26 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 13, 2017, 11:54:03 AM »

ATTORNEY FEES?  BAIL POSTING?

It would interesting to know the retaining fees demanded from the defence attorneys (Amit Singh/ Sara Anderson/ Adam Richards) who are/were representing Terri in the recent gun theft, domestic violence and stolen vehicle charges.

Could it be that Terri may not have been paid directly for the People and Dr. Phil interviews but monies were deposited into an account/fund that could be drawn on for attorney fees ... legal expenses (bail)?

Think about it.  The roommate's report against Terri pertaining to the theft of a weapon happened in 2015 while the interviews took place in 2016.

Also ... think about how quickly Terri posted the $25,000 bond pertaining to the theft of a vehicle.

+++++

$350,000!!!

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Terri Horman Leaves The House
Posted by Christina Stoy | Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

26. .... July 26, 2010 at 2:52 pm

" ... Houze has one objective, to zealously represent/defend his Client, who, has not been charged in this case.  Someone is going to have to tell me how one arrives at a $350K retainer for an innocent person." B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-24/#comments

BACKGROUND

Terri Horman won’t face charges in stolen vehicle caseCrime Local News Regional Top Stories January 6, 2017

The stepmother of Kyron Horman, a missing Portland boy, will not be charged after her arrest for driving a stolen vehicle.

Terri Lynn Moulton, also known as Terri Horman, was arrested on December 24 just outside of San Francisco. She was booked into the Marin County Jail for taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent.

Prosecutors in the Marin County District Attorney’s Office reviewed the evidence and determined they could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt, said assistant district attorney Barry Borden.  No charges will be filed.

Horman is still dealing with two unrelated cases. Prosecutors in Yuba County charged her with grand theft firearm, a misdemeanor crime.

In August 2015, Moulton’s roommate reported the 46-year old had stolen a handgun from a safe in his Marysville, California home.  When contacted by police, officers say Moulton had the stolen gun in her possession.  She pleaded not guilty.

Horman is also accused of domestic violence.  A Sacramento man, who described himself as Moulton’s domestic partner, filed for a temporary restraining order against her on November 28.

https://kobi5.com/news/terri-horman-wont-face-charges-in-stolen-vehicle-case-43965/

$25,000 BAIL - NO PROBLEM

Terri Horman Arrested for Third Time in 2016
December 23, 2016

Belvedere Police arrested Terri Horman Friday for possessing a stolen vehicle, according to Marin County booking records. ....

Horman, whose legal name is Terri Moulton, was arrested by police Friday after she was spotted in a stolen vehicle. She was booked into the Marin County Jail where she posted a $25,000 bail and was released.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/12/23/terri-horman-arrested-for-third-time-in-2016/

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:33:04 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 17, 2017, 01:29:38 PM »

THE MAN IN THE PLAID SHIRT

Kyron Horman Update: Man Spotted in Photo from Stepmom's Facebook Page
By JAMES PITKIN | June 22, 2010

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-1143-kyron-horman-update-man-spotted-in-photo-from-stepmoms-facebook-page.html

Sheriff's Office knows 'mystery man' in photo
June 25, 2016

PORTLAND, Ore. – The Multnomah County Sheriff’s office said it knows who the mysterious man is in the background of the picture of Kyron Horman standing in front of his Tree Frog display.

He has been interviewed but is not a person of interest in the case.

His name will not be released and the Sheriff’s office will not say if he is a parent or teacher.

The picture and that man in the back of room became a hot topic of conversation after Portland Mayor Sam Adams sent out this alert to the public asking for help in identifying the man:

* Do you recognize the man in this photo (2nd photo down in the story)? http://bit.ly/anVz0r #fb

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Sheriffs-Office-knows-mystery-man-in-photo/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:38:27 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.