March 28, 2024, 10:29:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #46  (Read 546520 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 18, 2017, 11:41:20 AM »

THE TALENT SHOW?  WAS KAINE UNAWARE?

In Kaine's final words to his son on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... there is no mention of the 1:00 pm Talent Show ... the Talent Show that Kyron was a participant.  Could it be that Kaine was unaware?  Inquiring minds would like to know why?

KYRON'S FATHER - HIS LAST WORDS TO HIS SON

Kyron Horman's family tells of day boy disappeared, presses stepmother to cooperate
By Bryan Denson
July 05, 2010

EXCERPT

The last time Kaine Horman saw his little boy was 7:45 a.m. on June 4. Kyron had just come back to the house after feeding the family cat, Bootsie, and his Dad was heading into work.

"I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day AT THE SCIENCE FAIR," his dad recalled this evening.

"We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said. 'I love you.'"

"I love you, too, Dad,"
Kaine heard his son say.

They were the last words he has heard from Kyron.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_family_press_mot.html

Kaine Horman endures year since his son Kyron Horman disappeared
By Lynne Terry
May 28, 2011

EXCERPT

Thinking back

The morning of his son's absence is etched in Horman's mind. He often replays their last conversation. Kyron was nervous about the science fair and his dad tried to calm him, saying he did a good job on his red-eyed tree frog project. It would be a good day. He would see his friends. They hugged, said "I love you," and Horman left for a busy day at the office.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/kaine_horman_endures_year_sinc.html

LITTLE BOY LOST
By Kate Snow
NBC News
7/26/2010

TRANSCRIPT EXCERPT

Just a few miles away, Kyron was at home getting ready for school. He was excited, couldn't wait to show everyone his colorful diorama about the red-eyed tree frog. He'd worked really hard on it, and his dad knew it.

KAINE HORMAN: And just told him I was really proud of all the effort he put in on his project, he did a really great job, and gave him a big hug.

KATE SNOW: Did you tell him you loved him?

KAINE HORMAN: I did.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/

SCIENCE FAIR AND TALENT SHOW

Kyron Horman: Timeline of events since boy's disappearance

Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in BOTH THE EXPO/SCIENCE FAIR AND THE TALENT SHOW.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_timeline_of_event.html

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:54:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: September 18, 2017, 01:20:11 PM »

MISSED MEMORIES

To a great extent ... in reality ... if mothers do not take the responsibility to learn the dates of upcoming school events that involve their children ... many memories will be missed.

When I consider that my hubby left it up to me to keep track of events that were on the kids' school calendars ... logic dictates that Terri was aware of the talent show at 1:00 pm on June 4, 2010 but failed to mention it to Kaine.  Why?

Regardless of the revealed emails that investigators shared with Desiree and Kaine in November 2010 ... emails that exposed Terri's underlying "hatred" of Kyron ... Terri's undisputed reputation which implied that she was "an involved parent" ... it does not make sense that Kyron was her source regarding upcoming school events.

TERRI AND KAINE WERE UNAWARE

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy  | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

36. ... July 10, 2017 at 3:56 pm

EXCERPT

Kyron never mentioned to Terri or Kaine he was in the talent show- they learned that after he was missing. He and his partner were actually going to tell a joke as their “talent”.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-66/

THE SCHOOL CALENDAR

KYRON HORMAN MISSING AND ENDANGERED: SEARCH INTENSIFIES FOR MISSING 7 YEAR OLD PORTLAND BOY
Posted by Christina Stoy | Monday 7 June 2010 4:14 pm

EXCERPT

By 9am, the school day had already started and students were assembled into groups to tour the science fair. Student Parents would have vacated the building already.

The Science Fair does not appear on the school calendar, however, the talent show does, which means the bulk of the school would have been in attendance, at the same time, at 1PM.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/07/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-search-intensifies-for-missing-7-yeard-old-portland-boy/

THE SIGN

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:37:49 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 19, 2017, 01:58:48 PM »

GRAND JURY TESTIMONY?

Could it be that Ms. Porter informed Kyron's talent show partner that their performance would not happen?  Reason?  Kyron had a doctor's appointment.

.... or could it be that it was Kyron ... who had just been told by Terri that they were leaving Skyline ... informed his partner that he would be a no-show at the 1:00 pm  talent show.

If only I had been the fly on the wall during the student's grand jury testimony.  Obviously ... the prosecutor determined that Kyron's designated talent show partner had something significant to share with the presiding circuit court judge.

KYRON'S TALENT SHOW PARTNER

Investigators looking for possible second person seen in Horman's white truck
August 9, 2010

EXCERPT

This comes at the same time that a Multnomah County grand jury continues to meet, with a 9-year-old classmate of Kyron’s being the latest to appear. The mother of the boy said she was not allowed inside and did not ask him about the secret proceeding. Her son and Kyron were scheduled to perform together in the school talent show the afternoon of his disappearance.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Investigators-looking-for-possible-second-person/EDGDIflt8065f2Pb5ARVrA.cspx

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/6/a/3/6a319980-15bb-4f37-ada8-5c5a1ed8d938/Original.jpg

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8358.msg1204093;topicseen#msg1204093

REMINDER

THE EMAIL

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

EXCERPT

"Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&r

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:00:32 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 19, 2017, 06:12:23 PM »

CONNECT THE DOTS - 8:45 BELL - THE SIDE DOOR

BEFORE THE 8:45 AM BELL

LITTLE BOY LOST
By Kate Snow
NBC News
7/26/2010

TRANSCRIPT EXCERPT

Kaine left for his job as a software engineer at Intel. Kaine's wife, Terri, Kyron's stepmother, took Kyron to school in her white pickup truck. They went early so they could tour the science fair exhibits together with other parents and kids before the first bell. School spokesperson Erin Barnett:

ERIN BARNETT: It's an opportunity for the parents to be there with their children, and go in between the classrooms and seeing the different exhibits, and taking pride in their child's accomplishments,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/

ONCE THE 8:45 AM BELL RANG

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
Posted by Christina Stoy | Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

21. ... vw says:
August 7, 2013 at 3:37 am

EXCERPT

The “south” entrance is through the front doors to the school.

The East entrance is to the parking lot that the busses would come in to, and a SZ leaving thru this door would have to walk past the main office.

The North doors, however are in the back of the school.  One “north door” is in the middle of the school and would be between Kyron’s room and the Main Office. It leads to the playground, the basketball covered courts and some north parking spaces in front of an out building. Another North door leads out to the same are thru the gym. A final north door, closer to the soccer field leads into the same areas thru the mechanical wing.

A car could have been parked in that area once the 8:45 bell rang and might be unnoticed.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comment-2178255

WAS TERRI'S TRUCK MOVED FROM THE FRONT?

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010

EXCERPT

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair. ....

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

KYRON'S CLASSROOM - ADJACENT TO THE SIDE DOOR

Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search
June 06, 2010

EXCERPT

Nora Schreiber,  a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot. ....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

8:45 AM - TERRI AND KYRON WALK OUT THE SIDE DOOR

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

VIDEO EXCERPT (1:24)

Jason Mattera:  "This picture of Kyron beaming proudly in from of his project The Red Eyed Tree Frog was taken by his stepmother Terri just minutes before he vanished."

Mattera:  "What time did Terri go missing."

Desiree Young:  It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.  He was in his classroom. He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

SCHOOL STAFF DID NOT SEE KYRON AFTER 8:45 AM

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. .... However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:51:14 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 20, 2017, 11:56:35 AM »

PENDING CRIMINAL CHARGES?

What was the implication of the words "pending criminal charges" in the December 2013 divorce agreement ... words that were directed at Kaine.

In Kaine's 2010 account of Terri preparing herself for the 2005 body building competition ... is it possible that "fat burners" could be translated "steroids"?  In other words ... Kaine was being discreet in an attempt to prevent steroids from ever becoming an issue ... an issue that had the ability to bring them both down?

Think about Dede's allegation in the 2013 Blink interview ... allegation that Stephen Houze had in his possession evidence that could implicate Kaine in criminal activity involving steriods.

Could it be that Terri reconsidered prior to following through with legal action against Kaine ... legal action that had the ability to interfere with his custody of Kiara?  Could it be that Terri was advised by her $350,000 up front attorney to think twice prior to going down that road? When Kaine's 2010 words regarding Terri's use of "fat burners" is considered ... could it be that Terri's attorney was concerned that his client's own steroid past may come back to bite her?

+++++

2010 - ACCORDING TO KAINE

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010

EXCERPT

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

EXCERPT

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." .....

He cites Terri Horman's focus as being primarily on her own appearance and needs without consideration of others', noting that she'd leave Kiara in her gym daycare for hours while she worked out, and even flirted with others at the gym.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

2013 - ACCORDING TO DEDE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

EXCERPT

Spicher:  I had no reason to believe she had ever used any kind of steroids.  I can’t say conclusively she never did but it would shock me.

Stoy: Why shock you?

Spicher: Because a few years back I recall Terri telling me that Kaine was what she referred to as “juicing”  and that his behavior had become very aggressive and well,  impatient or overeactive with the kids and she had discussed it with him and he ignored her. ....

Stoy: .... By the way, who else knows about this, if you know.

Spicher: Terri’s attorney Stephen Houze.

Stoy:  How would you know that?

Spicher: Because I helped her load them up, what appeared to me to be syringes in a box and deliver it to her attorney’s office, she said, at his request.   She also located some cancelled checks for what she said was Kaine’s payment for steroids.  I don’t remember who they were made out to but it was not to cash. ....

Spicher: She said that Kaine had been aggressive with her and impatient with the children and she attributed that to his “juicing”.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-01/#comments

2013 - DIVORCE AGREEMENT

Kaine and Terri - Divorce Agreement - December 31, 2013

EXCERPT

19.  Top - Page 12

" ... This release is not intended to apply to any claim Respondent may have against the Petitioner relating to the pending criminal charges against him. ...."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman.pdf
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:51:58 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 20, 2017, 12:43:39 PM »

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Think about it.  A sick baby allegedly deterred Terri from going to the gym for 10 days but Kiara's ear infection was not a deterrent on the morning of June 4, 2010.

KIARA IS THE REASON

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over
Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

20. ... September 19, 2017 at 10:17 pm

EXCERPT

Conversely, due to Kiara’s bout with an ear infection and subsequent reaction to an antibiotic, TMH had been unable to get to the gym for a previous period of about 10 days. ... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-83/#comments

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/

THE DISCONNECT

Terri Horman - In Her Own Words - June 5, 2010

EXCERPT

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-e-mails-they-are-blaming-me-11-19-2015
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 10:54:24 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 20, 2017, 02:52:11 PM »

ON THE SAME PAGE

KAINE HORMAN

Emotional Disturbed - Unfit to Parent

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

EXCERPT

"I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable,'' Kaine Horman wrote. "Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.''

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

No Idea of What She is Capable

Kyron's Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
July 10th, 2010

EXCERPT

"I have no idea what she's capable of, because she's obviously done some horrible things or tried to do some horrible things that took us all by surprise," Kaine Horman said.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-976-kyrons_parents_describe_web_of_deception_from_step.html

BLINK ON CRIME

Major Psych Help

Kyron Horman Case Update: Blinkoncrime.com Legal Analyst Lea Conner Weighs In
Posted by Christina Stoy | Friday 29 October 2010 7:39 am

47.  .... October 29, 2010 at 1:58 PM

EXCERPT

I would not let this woman near my child without a licensed professional recommending it was in KIARA’s best interests to see her Mother, of course in a controlled setting.

Analysis aside, she is batshit to behave that way.

I was reading those, throwing up in my mouth a little, and thinking, how freaking sad is this woman talking about how much she can bench. My ass she can bench that much right now anyway.

If someone comes away from those exchanges, given the situation, and thinks this woman does not need major psych help, you also believe everything in STAR magazine. ... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/29/kyron-horman-case-update-blinkoncrime-com-legal-analyst-lea-conner-weighs-in/comment-page-1/#comments

SANDI LESSMAN AKA THATKEWLGIRL (FORMER FRIEND)

Terri's Interpersonal Relationship Department Psyche

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy  | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

38.  thatkewlgirl says:
December 9, 2016 at 12:32 pm

EXCERPT

.... There is something not quite right in her interpersonal relationship department psyche … it’s like riding a roller coaster… whatever it is, it’s not healthy. My family had major turmoil because of it. It’s certainly been a life lesson for my family, only now mending over time. .... and apparently karma is catching up with her now.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-25/#commentst

JOSEPH CRISTOBAL

I'm Fearing for my Life

Joseph Cristobal - December 9, 2016

“I’m fearing for my life.  I don’t even know what she is capable of doing."  “She was trying to put a knife – a kitchen knife to my face and then she was telling me that if I talked to law enforcement that something is going to happen to me or my family.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-stepmother-accused-of-domestic-violence/366720210

http://koin.com/2017/02/25/terri-horman-a-no-show-in-domestic-violence-case/

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:26:38 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 21, 2017, 01:56:06 PM »

KIARA'S PRIMARY CAREGIVER?

KAINE'S PERSPECTIVE

October 25, 2010

EXCERPT

Terri Horman's lawyer, Peter Bunch, has argued that Terri Horman is Kiara's primary caregiver, and that Kiara needs to see her mother, even in supervised visits.

Kaine Horman challenges Bunch's assessment.

He argues that he is Kiara's primary caregiver.
He says he worked at home 3 to 5 days a week during their marriage, and would be home and present with both children most afternoons and evenings, unless traveling for business.

Kaine Horman cited Terri Horman's "historical problems with the abuse of alcohol," which he argues impaired her functioning since Kiara's birth.

He said Terri Horman's conviction in 2005 for driving while under the influence of alcohol was not an isolated incident. He said Terri Horman's depression and alcoholism impaired how she cared for their daughter.

"It was common for respondent to be visibly impaired from alcohol, slurring speech, staggering gait, etc., several nights a week," he said. He writes in the affidavit that Terri Horman passed out on the couch after drinking heavily at night, and he'd find Kiara up past midnight playing or watching TV until he intervened.

He cites Terri Horman's focus as being primarily on her own appearance and needs without consideration of others', noting that she'd leave Kiara in her gym daycare for hours while she worked out, and even flirted with others at the gym. He called her time spent on social networking sites "unhealthy."

"She spent more time on the computer than caring for children," Kaine Horman said.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:59:28 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 23, 2017, 12:18:54 PM »

KIARA

MONITORED JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY?

9.  September 23, 2017 at 2:22 am

EXCERPT

Kaine is definitely on speed dial in constant contact with MCSO. He also shares a child with TMH who has joint legal custody that is monitored “by the courts .... B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-84/#comments

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/

THE DISCONNECT

THE PLAN IS NOW ON HOLD

Terri Horman, stepmom of missing Kyron Horman, moved to California, state records show
January 9, 2016

Horman hasn't been allowed to see her daughter, Kiara, since shortly after her stepson's disappearance. Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce on June 28, 2010 -- 24 days after Kyron was last seen.

Terri Horman initially was barred from contact with Kiara by a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman and later by a civil order. Kaine Horman filed for the restraining order after he said investigators alerted him that Terri Horman had solicited a landscaper to kill him months before Kyron's disappearance. Police never charged Terri Horman in connection with the allegations.

In June 2014, a Multnomah County judge granted custody of the daughter to Kaine Horman, but approved a plan to help reunite the mother and child and allow visitation.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

KEEPING KIARA AWAY FROM TERRI

KTVL CBS 10 News, Medford
January 21, 2016

DESIREE: (Video 3:55) I am grateful. I am glad we have been able to keep Kiara away from her. I am glad that Kiara has a stable life ... stable as it can be considering the circumstances.
https://www.facebook.com/180780400322/videos/10156473491155323/?fref=nf
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 03:36:00 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: September 23, 2017, 02:04:09 PM »

WHAT DEPOSITIONS?

Inquiring minds would appreciate a link revealing respective depositions ... respective depositions of Ms. Porter and Ms. Matthew?

MS. PORTER

7. .... September 22, 2017 at 9:44 pm

EXCERPT

I will say that to this day I am stunned that PPS got a pass by the bios- most especially when Porter’s deposition outright admits negligence. .... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-84/#comments

MS. MATTHEWS

31.  July 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm

EXCERPT

I am going to stay away from the contents of Ms. Matthews deposition except to say it supported the account of SZ I have provided previously and from a timeline perspective put Kyron disappearance from that classroom between 9:05am and 10:20- that’s the best I got.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-67/

23. T. Ruth says:
September 25, 2017 at 2:14 pm

I was just wondering, has anyone looked into Easter Mathews? I know many have looked into Porter, but I just wondered why I’ve never heard much on EM? Is she still teaching?  Was she indeed deposed by Houze?

Indeed. B

THINK ABOUT IT

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013
"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.  In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosa

++++++

It's Terri's Fault

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

EXCERPT

"Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&r

It wasn't a Stranger

5 Years since Kyron Horman's disappearance; search still going strong
June 4, 2015

EXCERPT

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle," said Young.

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

Multiple Witness Accounts

THE SEARCH FOR MISSING OREGON BOY KYRON HORMAN
November 25, 2015

EXCERPT

Video - 1:24

Jason Mattera:  "This picture of Kyron beaming proudly in from of his project The Red Eyed Tree Frog was taken by his stepmother Terri just minutes before he vanished."

Mattera:  "What time did Terri go missing."

Desiree Young:  It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.  He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS - CONFLICT WITH TERRI'S TIMELINE

Desiree Young - January 20, 2016

"I feel like she betrayed Kyron's trust that day.  She betrayed his love. I don't think she has a right to call him her son and only because she is responsible for his kidnapping and there's no way around that.  Terri hasn't been the only focus. Law enforcement has been very thorough about ruling people out. They don't have tunnel vision.  We got to Terri because of Terri. We got to Terri because of all of her emails and all of her GPS information on her phone and all of the eyewitness accounts that were conflicting with her timeline. We know who did this. We know who's involved and we know the basic circumstances. I know that fate will step in."

http://katu.com/news/local/desiree-young-kyron-hormans-mom-says-terri-hormans-interview-made-her-heart-hurt

ywd
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 03:39:03 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: September 23, 2017, 02:21:30 PM »

BLINK ON CRIME

9.  September 23, 2017 at 2:22 am

EXCERPT

DY and KH publicly disagreed on the content of the alleged emails .... B

+++++++

THE EMAILS - IN A NUTSHELL

In 2010, 2011 and 2013 interviews Desiree never wavered in regard to the existence of emails from Terri that expressed a hatred of Kyron.  Kaine appears to have flip flopped between a 2010 interview and a 2013 interview.  Why?

I DO NOT believe that Desiree lied.  However, could it be that Kaine was advised that the revealing of the contents of the emails could compromise the investigation encompassing the disappearance of his son?

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

VIDEO EXCERPT

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.
http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Transcript - H/T - BeanE - Websleuths

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
11/19/2010

VIDEO EXCERPT

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Transcript - H/T - BeanE - Websleuths

Entire Desiree Young press conference in Roseburg
Feb 22, 2011

VIDEO EXCERPT (4:00)

Question:  You have said that Terri is responsible.  Could you explain what you base that on.

Desiree Young: Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  She put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life.

http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
September 17, 2013

EXCERPT

Desiree also claims that she has read emails from Terri to her friends saying she hated Kyron. “She states very clearly that she shared her feelings with Kaine,” Desiree says.

But, Kaine is adamant he had no idea about Terri’s supposed feelings. “I haven’t seen any emails, so hearing that — that’s a little bit of a shock to me,” Kaine says.

https://www.drphil.com/shows/2069/
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 03:41:12 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 25, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »

DOUGLAS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY

CONTACT

Douglas County District Attorney
Rick L. Wesenberg, DA
P.O. Box 1006
Roseburg, OR 97470
Phone: 541-440-4388
Fax: 541-440-4403
Email:
rlwesenb@co.douglas.or.us

Kyron Horman's mom wants charges filed against Terri Horman in murder-for-hire plot
April 19, 2017

EXCERPT

The mother of Kyron Horman wants prosecutors in Roseburg to charge Terri Horman for a decades-old murder-for-hire plot.

“I want them to hold her accountable,” said Desiree Young, the missing boy’s biological mother. “I want people to understand what she is capable of.”
http://www.kgw.com/news/investigations/kyron-hormans-mom-wants-charges-filed-against-terri-horman-in-murder-for-hire-plot/432544687

MULTNOMAH COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY

CONTACT

Rod Underhill, District Attorney
Multnomah County Courthouse
1021 S.W. Fourth Avenue, Room 600
Portland, Oregon 97204
Email
:
DA@mcda.us
http://mcda.us/index.php/about-the-da/contact/

Desiree Young - December 6, 2016
"Come on everyone ... ask Kyron's law enforcement team for an arrest.  The DA's office needs to charge her for all the murder for hire plots, for Kyron, and for the stolen gun. Why does she get away with this?  Someone else is going to get hurt before we put her in prison."
https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pb.161645780592018.-2207520000.1481041254./1177433929013193/?type=3&theater

H/T - WS
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:45:38 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: September 26, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »

THE LAST PERSON OBSERVED WITH KYRON?

TEACHER INTERVIEWS

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 5, 2010

EXCERPT

Detectives will begin interviewing everyone who was at Skyline Elementary School when Kyron Horman disappeared as the search for the missing second-grader moves into its third day.

More than 100 searchers are expected to continue the hunt for the 7-year-old boy, while hundreds of adults and children will come to the pastoral school.

The 300 students and their parents, as well as teachers and support staff members, are expected to arrive in time-allotted slots to talk to detectives.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

INTERVIEW OUTCOMES - INVESTIGATION SPOKESPERSONS

PPS Spokesperson - June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.  The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. .... However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make  it to his classroom.

MCSO - Sheriff's Captain - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: 'Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,' Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

PPS Spokesperson - June 21, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

THE CONNECT

ACCORDING TO KYRON'S MOTHER

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

"He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school." (Video Excerpt 1:24)

Desiree Young - June 4, 2017

"It was not a stranger abduction.  This was someone who was known to Kyron who was with him that day at the school." (Video Excerpt 2:24)

https://www.facebook.com/missingkyronhorman/

ACCORDING TO KYRON'S FATHER

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

12, Respondent was the last person seen witH Kyron

THE DISCONNECT

THE NOD

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
Posted by Christina Stoy |Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

EXCERPT

.... Sometime after Terri Horman left the school with her daughter Kiara in tow, she was captured on store video prior to Kyron’s exit from Skyline School.   It is believed Kyron was last seen between 9:05 and 9:20 AM.

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comments

THE DEPOSITION?

31.  July 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm

EXCERPT

I am going to stay away from the contents of Ms. Matthews deposition except to say it supported the account of SZ I have provided previously and from a timeline perspective put Kyron disappearance from that classroom between 9:05am and 10:20- that’s the best I got.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-67/

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:48:46 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 26, 2017, 01:18:24 PM »

THE WITNESSES - ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS?

Witnesses?  What's the hold up?  Why has Terri's $350,000 up front attorney not legally challenged in a court of law the allegations that his client was the last person seen with Kyron ... the allegations that his client was behind the disappearing of Kyron ... the allegations that his client attempted to arrange a MFH plot against Kaine ... the allegations that have prevented his client from contact with her daughter?

Considering the silence ... considering the lack of a legal challenge ... could it be that the depositions of Stephen Houze' alleged witnesses did not happen or ... was it all for naught?  Could it be that the Stephen Houze' 2013 claim citing witnesses who can prove that Terri was not the last person observed with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 can be defined as "all smoke and mirrors" based on false sources?

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013

Stephen Houze - We Have Witnesses

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013

Terri's Attorneys - Subpoenas to Depose

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/ first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.  They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

SEPTEMBER 16, 2013

Judge Henry Kantor - Depositions Permitted

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.  Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor also said Horman's lawyers can't question young students who were subpoenaed by Terri Horman's lawyers. Kantor said he was concerned because they're minors and might divulge information they provided to a grand jury in the ongoing criminal inquiry, and he did not know whether the students or their parents had obtained lawyers.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

OCTOBER 9, 2013

Kaine's Attorney - Requests Information

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kaine-horman-wants-kyron-records-from-terri/71743139

OCTOBER 10, 2013

Kaine's Attorney - Demands Proof

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.

Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.

http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

AUGUST 14, 2014

My Attorney has Witnesses

"He (Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron.  My lawyer has witnesses to prove it."

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_women_who_opposed_terri_h.html

MAY 31, 2015

No Further Explanation

Kyron Horman disappearance: 'Crying and praying, hoping today will be day' he returns
May 31, 2015

EXCERPT

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 01:38:55 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 29, 2017, 06:23:26 PM »

SELFISH CHOICES - INABILITY TO RECOGNIZE RED FLAGS

Kyron deserved more from his father ... so much more.

KAINE HORMAN

Little Boy Lost
By Kate Snow
NBC News
7/26/2010

TRANSCRIPT EXCERPT

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son. ....

KATE SNOW: Do you think she is capable of hurting a child?

KAINE HORMAN: Based on what I know now...I think anything is possible.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.Wc7GLflSzX4

ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY

Kaine Horman - August 9, 2010
Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, says he's living with the burden of guilt over having brought Terri into Kyron's life, saying, "It's my job to protect him ... and someone ... got him on my watch."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-horman-renewed-massive-search/

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 09:58:03 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 03, 2017, 12:21:02 PM »

IT'S ALL ABOUT TERRI

Kyron has been missing for less than a month.  Kaine had fled the family home with Kiara three days prior.  Nevertheless ... Terri is sexting her husband's friend.  Logic dictates that Terri's actions are not about love of family.  Terri's actions are all about Terri.  Vetting will reveal that in 2010 Kaine and Blink were on the same page in regards to Terri's mindset.

FLASHBACK - OCTOBER 2010

EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

EXCERPT

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron."....

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. ....

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

DISASSOCIATIVE ACTIVITIES

Blink - October 27, 2010

EXCERPT

18. ....
It is just sickening. The matter of whether or not she is involved in Kyron’s disappearance aside, given her disassociative activities while her 7 year old step-son was missing, and her apparent Fugly coping, I would not let her my child under any set of circumstances.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-29/

THE WOMAN IS A SKANK

Blink - October 28, 2010

EXCERPT

25. ....
I try very hard to maintain my decorum. I have been working my bippy off on another case and just had the oppty to read these in total. That woman is a skank.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-30/#comments

NEEDS MAJOR PSYCH HELP

Blink - October 29, 2010

EXCERPT

47. ....
I would not let this woman near my child without a licensed professional recommending it was in KIARA’s best interests to see her Mother, of course in a controlled setting.

Analysis aside, she is batshit to behave that way.

I was reading those, throwing up in my mouth a little, and thinking, how freaking sad is this woman talking about how much she can bench. My ass she can bench that much right now anyway.

If someone comes away from those exchanges, given the situation, and thinks this woman does not need major psych help, you also believe everything in STAR magazine." B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/29/kyron-horman-case-update-blinkoncrime-com-legal-analyst-lea-conner-weighs-in/comment-page-1/#comments

FLASHBACK - MARCH 2011

SICKENED TO THE POINT OF THROWING UP

Desiree Young - March 5, 2011

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."

https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/

FAST FORWARD - DECEMBER 2016

SOMETHING IS NOT QUITE RIGHT

thatkewlgirl aka Sandy Lessman (Terri's Former Friend) - December 9, 2016

EXCERPT

. .... There is something not quite right in her interpersonal relationship department psyche … it’s like riding a roller coaster… whatever it is, it’s not healthy. My family had major turmoil because of it. It’s certainly been a life lesson for my family, only now mending over time. .... and apparently karma is catching up with her now.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-25/#commentst

I'M FEARING FOR MY LIFE

Joseph Cristobal - December 9, 2016

EXCERPT

“I’m fearing for my life.  I don’t even know what she is capable of doing."  “She was trying to put a knife – a kitchen knife to my face and then she was telling me that if I talked to law enforcement that something is going to happen to me or my family.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-stepmother-accused-of-domestic-violence/366720210

SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET HARMED

Desiree Young - December 5, 2016

EXCERPT

"I am concerned that what will end up happening is someone is going to be harmed, in addition to Kyron, and that is when we’ll be able to hold her accountable.  I really hope that is not going to be the case but I really have this feeling."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-stepmother-faces-gun-charges-in-california/363391732

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:42:48 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 10, 2017, 01:04:52 PM »

Within a month following the disappearance of Kyron ... Blink said it best.  Blink may have evolved but more than seven years later I firmly believe in 2010 she got it right when she speculated that Terri was culpable and was advised by her counsel to ZIP IT.

ADVISED BY COUNSEL TO ZIP IT?

BLINK ON CRIME - JUNE 30, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Files For Restraining Order And Divorce From Terri Horman
Posted by Christina Stoy | Tuesday 29 June 2010 7:39 am

42.  .... June 30, 2010 at 6:35 pm

EXCERPT

... I will speculate that she has a level of culpability and has been advised by counsel to zip it, as they are looking to mount a mental defense. .... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/29/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/comment-page-5/

PROTECTING HER OWN .....

BLINK ON CRIME - AUGUST 1, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Posted by Christina Stoy |  Monday 26 July 2010 3:16 pm

27. ....August 1, 2010 at 3:57 pm

EXCERPT

I have seen both Kaine and Desiree on National TV openly professing blame and guilt TOWARD THEMSELVES. That is what people that had nothing to do with their child’s disappearance, but understand their own accountabilities to protect Kyron, and where they failed, do.

These people are beyond terrified with good reason. My heart aches for them, and little Mr. Man, whose smile makes me want to throw rocks at something it is so unfair. He is an innocent child, aren’t they all?

As bio parents, ultimately whatever happens to our babies good or bad, is our fault. ....

Terri Horman knows exactly what she can do to help this nightmare, and she is protecting her own ass. ... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-15/#comments

THEY ARE WAITING ... WAITING STILL

KAINE HORMAN - JANUARY 20, 2016

" .... We have a host of MCSO and FBI investigators still standing by with interviews and polygraphs when someone actually wants to cooperate.  Feel free to stop by.  They are waiting!! Still!! .... "

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1542490139366963&story_fbid=1676175579331751

http://www.kptv.com/story/31013062/kaine-horman-investigators-still-waiting-to-talk-to-kyrons-stepmom

SHE NEEDS TO ANSWER THE HARD QUESTIONS

DESIREE YOUNG - JANUARY 21, 2016

"If she is innocent she should call Multnomah County Sheriffs Office and sit down for an interview.  She needs to answer the hard questions and when she can do that, we can bring Kyron home.  Finish with the polygraphs. You don’t fail polygraphs unless you’re lying, so tell the truth. Let’s clear you.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-mom-to-terri-lets-clear-you/20099859

MS. HORMAN HAS AN OPEN INVITATION

STATEMENT - MCSO & DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - SEPTEMBER 21, 2016

"Kyron Horman's parents and members of the public should know that the investigation into Kyron's disappearance is active, ongoing and includes a recent search effort. Ms. Horman has an open invitation to speak with MCSO. The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office was in contact with defense attorney Stephen Houze earlier this week and was advised that he continues to represent Terri Horman. Mr. Houze requests no contact with Ms. Horman by law enforcement absent his authorization and her consent."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/search-for-kyron-horman-happened-last-weekend-sheriffs-office-confirms/323175896
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:53:04 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 11, 2017, 01:16:12 PM »

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM?

DESIREE YOUNG - AUGUST 20, 2017

My sweet Ky ..... Justice is coming for you and answers will be revealed.

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.462300267193233.1073741826.161645780592018/1426353860787864/?type=3&theater\

Luke 8:17
"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 17, 2017, 09:56:00 PM »

Terri Horman has another significant other???

https://m.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.462300267193233.1073741826.161645780592018/1473292419427341/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EH-R

https://m.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.462300267193233.1073741826.161645780592018/1472446452845271/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EHH-R

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1472418676181382&id=161645780592018&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

https://www.facebook.com/jvmtz33/about?lst=1654340617%3A1101712874%3A1508580809

H/T - World Soldiers
https://m.facebook.com/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers-161645780592018/

AT RISK?

Could it be that Mr. Vazquez is unaware of the alleged involvement of Terri in the 2010 disappearance of her stepson?  Could it be that he is unaware of the alleged involvement of Terri in two MFH plots ... one in 2010 against her husband and ... one in 1990 against a boyfriend? Then there are the following December 9, 2016 words of another former boyfriend ... words that further imply Mr. Vazquez also could be at risk.

KAINE HORMAN - AFFIDAVIT - OCTOBER 25, 2010

EXCERPT

"... Law enforcement officials have informed me that that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.   Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

TERRI HORMAN'S EX-BOYFRIEND ALLEGES MURDER-FOR-HIRE PLOT IN 1990
04/19/17

EXCERPT

Detectives in Roseburg are investigating allegations of a murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman that occurred nearly 30 years ago – long before her stepson Kyron Horman disappeared. .... The alleged murder-for-hire plot targeted a man named Sean Rea, who was Horman’s boyfriend at the time.
http://www.kgw.com/mobile/article/news/investigations/terri-hormans-ex-boyfriend-alleges-murder-for-hire-plot-in-1990/283-432261285

JOSEPH CRISTOBAL - DECEMBER 9, 2016

EXCERPT

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:02:00 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 18, 2017, 04:41:34 PM »

Terri Horman: Investigators Made Life ‘Hell’ Over Stepson Kyron’s Disappearance

When 7-year-old Kyron Horman went missing five years ago, his stepmother, Terri, immediately came under suspicion. Now, Terri Horman is breaking her silence, telling ABC News that her life has been a living nightmare.

Horman had dropped her stepson off at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Ore., on June 4, 2010. The second-grader disappeared after his stepmother attended a school science fair where he had displayed a project on red tree frogs.

The boy has never been found.

Horman has since been the focus of accusations and she told ABC News’ Juju Chang that she wants to set the record straight.

The boy’s disappearance sparked the biggest manhunt in Oregon’s history. Kyron’s parents and stepparents presented a united front until Horman failed two lie detector tests, she said.

“They threw me under the bus,” she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/terri-horman-investigators-made-life-hell-stepson-kyrons/story?id=36437200

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.